Adam Leffel Productions

Hackensack, NJ View map

$25,000 Typical Price

A premier event design and wedding floral service in Hackensack, New Jersey, Adam Leffel Productions and Petals Premier Event Design has a creative team with a combined 20-plus years of experience. A fresh and energetic partner who strives to accommodate your vision and meet your budget, Adam Leffel Productions and Petals Premier Event Design provides you with a design experience that exceeds expectations.

Through an initial consultation, the team collaborates with you on your event design first by offering a venue visit and samples that match your preferences. Floral styles range from glamorous and romantic to rustic, vintage, modern and eclectic. The creative team coordinates the delivery, setup, and cleanup of your wedding-day florals.

Products Offered
You can work with the creative team to design necessary floral arrangements that complete your wedding-day vision. Whether you want aisle and altar decor or simple flower petals for your flower girls, the team has it all. Other floral arrangements include:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
The team also provides lighting and decor services to enhance your event. Lighting services include chandeliers, a dance floor, lanterns, monograms, pinspotting, and wall wash, while light options include accent lighting, string lighting and uplighting. Decor services not only include floral and event design, but also drapery and backdrops, as well as a variety of decor rental items like candles and holders, signage, table runners, and vases.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$249

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$25,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• I
    Ilana Married on 07/03/2022

Highly recommend!

Adam executed our wedding day floral vision to a tee. We felt so at ease on the day of our wedding knowing that Adam had everything under control. Leading up to our wedding weekend, Adam was flexible, patient with us (despite our indecisiveness), responsive, and extremely warm, which made it so easy to work with him. Adam's work was beautiful, elegant, and so tasteful. His artistic vision created a white and green heavenly atmosphere, which we will always picture when we think about our wedding weekend. We really cannot recommend him enough!
    Nicole C. Married on 01/16/2022

Pure Excellence!

Adam and his team were a dream to work with. We ended up switching florists last minute due to poor communication, and Adam came in and literally, saved the day. He understood our vision, from centerpieces, to colors, to the size of the arrangements, and the abundance of candles that we wanted in a January wedding, and gave us confidence that he would perform in our communications and in-person meetings. When we walked into the reception room, our jaws dropped with disbelief. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about the room. It really was was a fairytale setting and I cannot stop dreaming about how perfect everything looked. I don’t know if we can ever express our gratitude for what Adam and his team did. We plan to recommend him to everyone we know because he really is the best in the biz! Thank you Adam and team!!!
  • Catherine
    Catherine C. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The wedding of our dreams comes to life thanks to Adam!

I first met Adam when he produced my sister’s wedding in 2011. All of her wedding guests were blown away by his truly spectacular florals, lighting, and thoughtful touches throughout the entire event. When I became engaged in 2020, Adam was the first vendor I called after booking our venue. I remembered how amazing my sister’s wedding was and I knew I wanted to work with him! From beginning to end, working with Adam and his team was an absolute pleasure. Wedding planning can be stressful, but when you’re working with Adam, it’s fun. I knew I was in excellent hands. It helps that Adam is an all-around fantastic person with a great sense of humor. Like every couple, we had a vision for our wedding. Adam took that vision and brought it to life in ways that we couldn’t even imagine. Highlights include an incredible ceiling light projection to enhance the “enchanted forest” feel of the reception, stunning tree centerpieces accented with gorgeous candles and flowers, and a perfectly executed floor and lighting plan that truly transformed the room. Our guests are still raving about our reception!!

When it rained on our wedding day, I didn’t even flinch, I knew I could trust Adam to work his magic on our alternate indoor location. When the door opened and it was my turn to walk down the aisle, I was overwhelmed with all the gorgeous flowers and the beautiful arch he designed. He worked with the venue to create an alternate setup for our ceremony that made it feel very intimate. Adam anticipates situations and thinks of the things I would never have thought to consider. His knowledge and wealth of event planning experience is truly an advantage to any couple he works with.

If you’re looking for a wedding florist and production designer, you must call Adam. You can also check out his Instagram to view his beautiful work: @adamleffelproductions.
  • illustration stars

23 photos · 03/16/2019
  • Adam & Deborah
    15 photos · 06/13/2015

The Bleu Studio The Bleu Studio Wedding Photographers

Stunning work each and every time !! Every bouquet looks fresh and ready for its photo lol

Tribeca Rooftop Tribeca Rooftop Rooftop Weddings

We love working with Adam! His events are always stunning and we can't wait to see what he does with our space.

Macaluso's Macaluso's Banquet Halls

We at Macaluso's have been working with Adam Leffel Productions for several years and they always go above and beyond their call of duty. Adam and his entire team of designers and staff never disappoint. We highly recommend them!

123 Hudson Street Hackensack, NJ, 07601
2014871300

Consults by appt only
Location of (Adam Leffel Productions)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding