Adam Leffel Productions Reviews

Adam Leffel Productions 5
Adam Leffel Productions 6
Adam Leffel Productions 7

Melissa · Getting married on 04/30/2020

WOW!!!!!! Words can't describe how amazing Adam and his team are, he took my vision and brought it to life in a way that I could never even imagine. When I walked in and saw how beautiful everything came out it was absolutely breathtaking and I was speechless. Adam was wonderful to work with and very patient with me and my requests as well as staying within my budget. I HIGHLY recommend Adam for any event. He will forever be my go to guy for any parties I have in the future.

Lauren Cohan · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing experience working with Adam!!

Adam's work was absolutely AMAZING! Everything was perfect and not a detail was missed. Adam's vision for the room at a new venue he's never worked before was simply perfect. He made the effort to drive down to Philadelphia on a Saturday afternoon to see the space. When we went to his showroom, he created the ambiance of the night complete with flower arrangements, lighting and tablescapes - it did not disappoint! Everything that Adam and his team did on our wedding day was exactly what we agreed upon and discussed. He was prompt, professional, and so wonderful to work with. Every photo we have received so far with the bridal bouquets and boutineers or the table settings and the aisle and chuppah not to mention the sweetheart table and cake table gives us the chills! Adam, truly thank you so much for coming to philly for us we feel so lucky to have worked with you. We highly recommend Adam Leffel Productions - he will NOT disappoint!

Adam Leffel Productions 8
    Adam Leffel Productions 9
    Adam Leffel Productions 10
    Adam Leffel Productions 11
    Adam Leffel Productions 12
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Our Wedding 10.27.18

Adam Leffel is a creative genius and every bride’s dream!!! He was the event designer for our wedding at Crystal Plaza on 10.27.18. I first met with Adam about ten months before our wedding to get some ideas and start planning how to WOW everyone throughout the night. He had so many great ideas and suggestions about how to make a serious impression on people. Details were super important to me, and Adam has amazing ideas and the best connections with other luxury vendors in the business that joined in to help tie everything together for our wedding. Anything we wanted, Adam could do it or get it for us! And the night of the wedding, everything was even more beautiful than we could’ve imagined. Our centerpieces were to die for!! Our Chuppah was DREAMY! And every little detail, from napkins to chargers to signs with our Instagram hashtag, was cohesive. Adam handled the design, production, delivery, and setup of everything... flowers, menus, chargers, table cloths, a custom photobooth backdrop with a photobooth prop of our dog... everything!!! And Adam was so easy to work with and so responsive. Every email and call was answered so quickly. He reassured me a million times that everything would be perfect the day of our wedding, but it was MORE than perfect!!! I’m so glad we have such amazing pictures and video to relive the night over and over again and so I can continue to obsess over the incredible little details. :-)

Thank you for the most beautiful, magical wedding, Adam!!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Adam Leffel Productions's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful recap and review - was a pleasure and honor to be at your service for such a momentous occasion!

Lois · Married on 10/07/2018

L. F. Meisel

The flowers at my daughter’s wedding were beyond spectacular and exceeded our every expectation! Every guest commented on how incredible the flowers were! On top of this, Adam was so easy to work with, so organized and so responsive. I would use his company again in a heartbeat!!

• AshleyA090818

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Where do I even begin with how much I love and adore the entire team at Adam Leffel Productions?! I worked with Adam and his team for almost 2 years to create our dream ceremony and reception decor, and they blew our minds. I had extremely high expectations and they completely surpassed them. They were so supportive of the vision I had and did what it took to make this dream into a reality. EVERY guest was speechless at our centerpieces, our custom altar, and my bouquets. I could never thank them enough for what they did for my husband and I on our special day. LOVE YOU ADAM!!

• F

Adrienne · Married on 08/31/2018

Adam and his team are absolutely amazing! From day one when we first sat down with Adam, he was able to see our vision and knew exactly what we wanted. We went in for our sample appointment and LOVED what he had for us, but also loved a second centerpiece that was out, and Adam had no problem suggesting that we do half of one centerpiece and half of the other on each of the tables. Within the last 2 months prior to our wedding, I was emailing Adam almost weekly asking if there were additional things he could do, adding certain things, etc. Adam was extremely responsive (typically within a few hours of my email), and was more than willing to do everything we requested. We ended up adding a flower wall, charger plates, a welcome sign, and baskets wrapped in greenery for our ceremony programs. Adam did a BEAUTIFUL job with all of that. We had confirmed everything with Adam the week before the wedding and I knew I wouldn't have to worry again and boy was I right! The bouquets arrived at my hotel room promptly at our agreed upon time and they were GORGEOUS! My mom and girls could NOT stop raving about them!! The boutinerres for the men were beautiful too!! Adam set up our ceremony inside due to rain and from what I remember it was absolutely perfect! My husband and I were also given a sneak peak of the reception area after the ceremony and my jaw dropped. The centerpieces, cake table, and all of our add ons were PERFECT! It brought even more tears to my eyes just by how breathtaking everything was! Throughout the night people kept commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were and were so impressed with the attention to detail. Almost a week later and we are still getting compliments on our decor! I can't recommend Adam and his team highly enough. Their work is beautiful and Adam is incredibly easy to work with and will without a doubt bring your vision to life! A HUGE thank you to Adam and his team for everything!!!

Adam Leffel Productions 13
    Adam Leffel Productions 18
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing, detailed work

Let me preface this post by saying that I am very picky. I’ve worked in the events industry for nearly a decade and have very high standards for my vendors. Adam and his team lived up to every single expectation I had, and more. Their prices were extremely fair, their vision was stunning and their execution was flawless. If you want a wedding that is dynamic, unique, creative and beautiful, go with Adam Leffel. We did have some minor hiccups, as there always are at weddings – the ceremony aisle runner was completely forgotten and there was a major issue with the lights that Adam had subcontracted out – but they were small and our guests did not notice. Overall, I would strongly recommend Adam for any event. His extraordinary attention to detail and flexibility when working with clients is unmatched. He will meet you more than halfway every time and you will be very glad you hired him. He even created a last-minute chuppuh for us a week out. He makes miracles happen!

Marcia · Married on 07/08/2018

Our event was on July 8;2018 at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. There was not one thing that was not done to perfection. The arrangements were gorgeous as was the chuppah encased in leaves and flowers. It was everything and more. Adam and his staff were professional, timely, and efficient. We received thank you notes complimenting this affair!

Adam Leffel Productions 19
    Adam Leffel Productions 20
    Adam Leffel Productions 21
    Adam Leffel Productions 22
    Adam Leffel Productions 23
    Adam Leffel Productions 24

Linda · Married on 04/29/2018

Adam Leffel did a fantastic job with all of the flowers at my daughter's wedding. He listened to her and created the type of centerpieces and bouqets that she was looking for. He also decorated an outdoor Chuppah for her with flowers that was the most magnificent thing we have ever seen. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was. i highly recommend him.

Hana · Married on 04/29/2018

Our wedding was three weeks ago and from start to finish, working with Adam was an amazing experience. Adam listened exactly to what I wanted and did not want. He made my vision come true in a way I can't even believe possible. The chuppah he created for us was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and still brings tears to my eyes looking at pictures. Communicating with Adam is a breeze and he shares his vast knowledge with you in order to create floral displays that are breathtaking and memorable. Guests are still commented about how beautiful our flowers were. I cannot recommend Adam enough and hope I have reason to work with him in the future.

Adam Leffel Productions 25
    Adam Leffel Productions 26
    Adam Leffel Productions 27

Marcella · Married on 04/08/2018

Adam went above and beyond everything was beautiful and amazing .The work he does is impeccable and I cannot wait to work with him in the future.

Mindy · Married on 03/18/2018

Adam and his crew created the most magical and amazing décor for our daughter's wedding on 3/18/18. His ability to transform our vision into awesome reality is unparalleled, from the cherry blossom chuppah to the magnificent floral table arrangements, everything was truly spectacular. The lighting, candles and ambience were beyond our expectations.
    Our guests are still raving about the centerpieces!!
    Thank you again for an awesome job!

Mindy and Jeff R.

Adam Leffel Productions 28
    Adam Leffel Productions 29

Donna · Married on 03/16/2018

Adam and his team were amazing. My wedding was a week ago and I can't help but look at pictures and pinch myself "OMG this wasn't a magazine this was actually my wedding." Family & friends were in awe with how romantic and magical the room looked. Adam's interpretation of my vision was spot on and he also brought new ideas to the table that enhanced my big day. As a bride you work with so many venders. Adam was hands down my favorite to collaborate with. He always responded within hours and gave complete responses which was much appreciated both as a bride and a business woman.

Danielle · Married on 03/09/2018

Adam was absolutely amazing to work with, from day 1. He answered all my emails in a timely fashion and was able to put my mother at ease with all her anxieties. He incorporated my something old and something blue so seamlessly, it looked amazing. One thing I wasn't thrilled was some of the flowers in my bouquet seemed a little dry, but everything else was perfect I couldn't complain. I would definitely recommend him!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/10/2017

Adam Leffel and his team are amazing! They made all our flower dreams come true for our recent November wedding. He was amazing to work with and super flexible. He was honest and straight forward, letting us know what was a good value and what not to put money into. Even with all the changes I made to our flowers mid-way through the planning process, Adam never batted an eye. Our experience with Petals Premier was extremely stress-free. On the day of our wedding, everything looked amazing. Not only did he do our flowers, but he added a few special details to the ballroom to make it even more magnificent than it already was. We can't thank Adam and his team enough for providing beautiful center pieces, bouquets and other elements to make our day perfect! We would recommend Adam to anyone looking for an amazing florist!

Adrienne · Married on 11/04/2017

Adam was incredible to work with. He was creative, professional and was personally on site to set up our wedding. The flowers were extremely fresh. We couldn’t have wanted anything more!

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Adam was wonderful! I really didn’t know what I exactly wanted my wedding flowers to look like besides them being white, but Adam had gorgeous options to choose from. He explained everything in detail and when I went to see a mock up of my table decor I could not have been happier. He and his team’s attention to detail and talent is impeccable. On the day of my wedding I couldn’t have been happier - my flowers (from my bouquet, to the chuppah, to the table decor) were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! It was also wonderful working with Adam because he always answered any questions I had at any moment. I would highly recommend Adam and his team!

Adam Leffel Productions 30
    Adam Leffel Productions 31
    Adam Leffel Productions 32
    Adam Leffel Productions 33

Alan · Married on 11/04/2017

As the Father of the Bride, I (and my wife) were extremely happy with Adam's incredible floral arrangements from the Chuppah to the tables to the bouquets. In many ways, it was like a trip to the Botanical Gardens. Adam did everything that was asked of him by my daughter and I would recommend him unhesitatingly. On top of that, he was a pleasure to deal with and you never heard a no from him.

Deborah · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wonderful wedding celebration was a mere two months ago. We knew we had chosen the right florist right when we sat down to speak to Adam Leffel. He is the consummate professional and so knowledgeable about his product. He offers so many choices to accommodate your needs. Adam has passion about his work, and you can see that in your dealings with him and in his final products. When we walked into the catering hall, the flower arrangements took our breath away. We have just seen the wedding pictures and the flowers came out just gorgeous. His recommendations were spot on and we were accommodated every step of the way. Flowers are an important part of the wedding, and it was a pleasure dealing with Leffel and his team. Anyone choosing his services will experience his passion, his knowledge, and his desire to make it all work for you. We feel fortunate to have employed his services.

brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

You & your team are nothing short of amazing! All of your hard work was everything I could have ever imagined it to be!

Noelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Adam, Patty, and the rest of the team at Adam Leffel Productions were fantastic. It was such a pleasure doing business with Adam. He really tunes in to what you want, works with your budget in mind, and delivers beyond expectation. We were amazed by how beautiful all the arrangements turned out. He truly brought to life the details of our "picture perfect" day that we envisioned. Thanks Adam! - Noelle & Mark

Susan · Married on 09/23/2017

Adam and his entire staff did an amazing job from start to finish.

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

No one better in the business! If you want the best call him

eileen · Married on 09/03/2017

Every thing went smooth, from my initial consultation with Patty , to seeing the sample centerpieces. Patty was accommodating and helped me to make adjustments after I saw the sample centerpiece . The day of everything was wonderful. Adam and his team set everything up beautifully . The day of my wedding it rained , Adam was accommodating enough to wait until an hour before to determine if the set up would be indoors or outdoors. The set up for my ceremony and the reception were executed just as I discussed and just as I pictured. I would highly recommended Adam and his team at petals premier.

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

We chose Adam and his team through our venue, the Estate at Florentine Gardens. At first, we wanted to go with a florist through a family friend. However, I knew Adam and his creativity would make my dreams come true and so we made another great decision by having Adam. My middle name is Rose so roses were a very big ordeal to have part of all my centerpieces, bouquets, etc. When I first met with Adam, he gave me all these beautiful ideas and suggestions about my floral arrangements. He was very professional and knew how to win his clients expectations and dreams! He also arranges at Florentine Garden to make sure each centerpiece has ambient lighting to stand the centerpieces out in the room. I know if we did not have Adam and his team that day for our wedding, we would not have been so pleased and have had beautiful arrangements like Adam had created. Thank you Adam, hope to work with you again in the future!