Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design Reviews

539 | Hackensack, NJ

539 Reviews for Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design

539 Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design Reviews

Melissa · Getting married on 04/30/2020

WOW!!!!!! Words can't describe how amazing Adam and his team are, he took my vision and brought it to life in a way that I could never even imagine. When I walked in and saw how beautiful everything came out it was absolutely breathtaking and I was speechless. Adam was wonderful to work with and very patient with me and my requests as well as staying within my budget. I HIGHLY recommend Adam for any event. He will forever be my go to guy for any parties I have in the future.

• AshleyA090818

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Where do I even begin with how much I love and adore the entire team at Adam Leffel Productions?! I worked with Adam and his team for almost 2 years to create our dream ceremony and reception decor, and they blew our minds. I had extremely high expectations and they completely surpassed them. They were so supportive of the vision I had and did what it took to make this dream into a reality. EVERY guest was speechless at our centerpieces, our custom altar, and my bouquets. I could never thank them enough for what they did for my husband and I on our special day. LOVE YOU ADAM!!

• F

Adrienne · Married on 08/31/2018

Adam and his team are absolutely amazing! From day one when we first sat down with Adam, he was able to see our vision and knew exactly what we wanted. We went in for our sample appointment and LOVED what he had for us, but also loved a second centerpiece that was out, and Adam had no problem suggesting that we do half of one centerpiece and half of the other on each of the tables. Within the last 2 months prior to our wedding, I was emailing Adam almost weekly asking if there were additional things he could do, adding certain things, etc. Adam was extremely responsive (typically within a few hours of my email), and was more than willing to do everything we requested. We ended up adding a flower wall, charger plates, a welcome sign, and baskets wrapped in greenery for our ceremony programs. Adam did a BEAUTIFUL job with all of that. We had confirmed everything with Adam the week before the wedding and I knew I wouldn't have to worry again and boy was I right! The bouquets arrived at my hotel room promptly at our agreed upon time and they were GORGEOUS! My mom and girls could NOT stop raving about them!! The boutinerres for the men were beautiful too!! Adam set up our ceremony inside due to rain and from what I remember it was absolutely perfect! My husband and I were also given a sneak peak of the reception area after the ceremony and my jaw dropped. The centerpieces, cake table, and all of our add ons were PERFECT! It brought even more tears to my eyes just by how breathtaking everything was! Throughout the night people kept commenting on how gorgeous the flowers were and were so impressed with the attention to detail. Almost a week later and we are still getting compliments on our decor! I can't recommend Adam and his team highly enough. Their work is beautiful and Adam is incredibly easy to work with and will without a doubt bring your vision to life! A HUGE thank you to Adam and his team for everything!!!

Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 1
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 2
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 3
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 4
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 5
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 6

Marcia · Married on 07/08/2018

Our event was on July 8;2018 at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. There was not one thing that was not done to perfection. The arrangements were gorgeous as was the chuppah encased in leaves and flowers. It was everything and more. Adam and his staff were professional, timely, and efficient. We received thank you notes complimenting this affair!

Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 7
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 8
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 9
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 10
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 11
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 12

Linda · Married on 04/29/2018

Adam Leffel did a fantastic job with all of the flowers at my daughter's wedding. He listened to her and created the type of centerpieces and bouqets that she was looking for. He also decorated an outdoor Chuppah for her with flowers that was the most magnificent thing we have ever seen. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was. i highly recommend him.

Hana · Married on 04/29/2018

Our wedding was three weeks ago and from start to finish, working with Adam was an amazing experience. Adam listened exactly to what I wanted and did not want. He made my vision come true in a way I can't even believe possible. The chuppah he created for us was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and still brings tears to my eyes looking at pictures. Communicating with Adam is a breeze and he shares his vast knowledge with you in order to create floral displays that are breathtaking and memorable. Guests are still commented about how beautiful our flowers were. I cannot recommend Adam enough and hope I have reason to work with him in the future.

Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 13
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 14
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 15

Marcella · Married on 04/08/2018

Adam went above and beyond everything was beautiful and amazing .The work he does is impeccable and I cannot wait to work with him in the future.

Mindy · Married on 03/18/2018

Adam and his crew created the most magical and amazing décor for our daughter's wedding on 3/18/18. His ability to transform our vision into awesome reality is unparalleled, from the cherry blossom chuppah to the magnificent floral table arrangements, everything was truly spectacular. The lighting, candles and ambience were beyond our expectations.
    Our guests are still raving about the centerpieces!!
    Thank you again for an awesome job!

Mindy and Jeff R.

Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 16
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 17

Danielle · Married on 03/09/2018

Adam was absolutely amazing to work with, from day 1. He answered all my emails in a timely fashion and was able to put my mother at ease with all her anxieties. He incorporated my something old and something blue so seamlessly, it looked amazing. One thing I wasn't thrilled was some of the flowers in my bouquet seemed a little dry, but everything else was perfect I couldn't complain. I would definitely recommend him!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/10/2017

Adam Leffel and his team are amazing! They made all our flower dreams come true for our recent November wedding. He was amazing to work with and super flexible. He was honest and straight forward, letting us know what was a good value and what not to put money into. Even with all the changes I made to our flowers mid-way through the planning process, Adam never batted an eye. Our experience with Petals Premier was extremely stress-free. On the day of our wedding, everything looked amazing. Not only did he do our flowers, but he added a few special details to the ballroom to make it even more magnificent than it already was. We can't thank Adam and his team enough for providing beautiful center pieces, bouquets and other elements to make our day perfect! We would recommend Adam to anyone looking for an amazing florist!

Adrienne · Married on 11/04/2017

Adam was incredible to work with. He was creative, professional and was personally on site to set up our wedding. The flowers were extremely fresh. We couldn’t have wanted anything more!

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Adam was wonderful! I really didn’t know what I exactly wanted my wedding flowers to look like besides them being white, but Adam had gorgeous options to choose from. He explained everything in detail and when I went to see a mock up of my table decor I could not have been happier. He and his team’s attention to detail and talent is impeccable. On the day of my wedding I couldn’t have been happier - my flowers (from my bouquet, to the chuppah, to the table decor) were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! It was also wonderful working with Adam because he always answered any questions I had at any moment. I would highly recommend Adam and his team!

Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 18
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 19
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 20
    Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design 21

Alan · Married on 11/04/2017

As the Father of the Bride, I (and my wife) were extremely happy with Adam's incredible floral arrangements from the Chuppah to the tables to the bouquets. In many ways, it was like a trip to the Botanical Gardens. Adam did everything that was asked of him by my daughter and I would recommend him unhesitatingly. On top of that, he was a pleasure to deal with and you never heard a no from him.

Deborah · Married on 11/04/2017

Our wonderful wedding celebration was a mere two months ago. We knew we had chosen the right florist right when we sat down to speak to Adam Leffel. He is the consummate professional and so knowledgeable about his product. He offers so many choices to accommodate your needs. Adam has passion about his work, and you can see that in your dealings with him and in his final products. When we walked into the catering hall, the flower arrangements took our breath away. We have just seen the wedding pictures and the flowers came out just gorgeous. His recommendations were spot on and we were accommodated every step of the way. Flowers are an important part of the wedding, and it was a pleasure dealing with Leffel and his team. Anyone choosing his services will experience his passion, his knowledge, and his desire to make it all work for you. We feel fortunate to have employed his services.

brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

You & your team are nothing short of amazing! All of your hard work was everything I could have ever imagined it to be!

Noelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Adam, Patty, and the rest of the team at Adam Leffel Productions were fantastic. It was such a pleasure doing business with Adam. He really tunes in to what you want, works with your budget in mind, and delivers beyond expectation. We were amazed by how beautiful all the arrangements turned out. He truly brought to life the details of our "picture perfect" day that we envisioned. Thanks Adam! - Noelle & Mark

Susan · Married on 09/23/2017

Adam and his entire staff did an amazing job from start to finish.

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

No one better in the business! If you want the best call him

eileen · Married on 09/03/2017

Every thing went smooth, from my initial consultation with Patty , to seeing the sample centerpieces. Patty was accommodating and helped me to make adjustments after I saw the sample centerpiece . The day of everything was wonderful. Adam and his team set everything up beautifully . The day of my wedding it rained , Adam was accommodating enough to wait until an hour before to determine if the set up would be indoors or outdoors. The set up for my ceremony and the reception were executed just as I discussed and just as I pictured. I would highly recommended Adam and his team at petals premier.

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

We chose Adam and his team through our venue, the Estate at Florentine Gardens. At first, we wanted to go with a florist through a family friend. However, I knew Adam and his creativity would make my dreams come true and so we made another great decision by having Adam. My middle name is Rose so roses were a very big ordeal to have part of all my centerpieces, bouquets, etc. When I first met with Adam, he gave me all these beautiful ideas and suggestions about my floral arrangements. He was very professional and knew how to win his clients expectations and dreams! He also arranges at Florentine Garden to make sure each centerpiece has ambient lighting to stand the centerpieces out in the room. I know if we did not have Adam and his team that day for our wedding, we would not have been so pleased and have had beautiful arrangements like Adam had created. Thank you Adam, hope to work with you again in the future!

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

Adam and Patti- Thank you SO much for going above and beyond to make ALL my dreams come true. From the very first meeting, Adam was responsive, easy to work with, made me feel comfortable, listened to my suggestions and gave me his creative input. We gave him our budget and he truly stuck to it. I had something very specific in mind for my chuppah but was unsure what I wanted to do with rest of the room and event space, but there was no need to worry because Adam had it all under control. He worked with me to get a feel for what I wanted, while also taking ideas from my mother and aunt (which can be not so easy to do) and created the most magic floral arrangement for the trial. I was having an outdoor ceremony and Adam and Patti even met me at the venue one day to help me choose where the best spot would be when I couldn’t decide! When I saw everything the day of my wedding it was even better than I could have imagined- the room truly looked magical, it was elegant and sophisticated yet had a rustic feel which was EXACTLY what I wanted. Patti had everything under control the day of- and every problem was solved by Patti and her team without an issue. Thank you SO much for everything, form the center pieces to the ceremony- the night was perfection. I would highly recommend both Adam and Patti to any bride- whether you have no idea what you want or have something very specific in mind- they are your people.
    Love, Jess

Alana · Married on 08/13/2017

Adam and his team created the most gorgeous floral design for our wedding. We were absolutely in love with all of the flowers, and we got endless compliments from our guests, who were impressed with every aspect of our flowers. We had the most gorgeous rustic, birch branch chuppah and our center pieces matched, with large birch covered in flowers and branches with hanging candles. My bouquets was gorgeous and cascaded, full of texture (I am drying it now!). A few months before the wedding, Adam set up a sample of our floral design, which was so helpful. Adam was kind, professional, thoughtful, and worked within our budget. If not for Adam, I would not have discovered my favorite flower, blue thistle!

Maria · Married on 07/28/2017

Professional and personal are the two choice words I would use to describe the wonderful service we received from Adam and the staff at Adam Leffel Productions. Their experience and creativity provided such excellent insights, which made it that much more of an enjoyable part of the entire wedding planning process.The whole experience was so pleasant from our initial meeting, to the trail, and of course the big day! Patti was great to work with. From our first meeting we were on the same page in regards to the flowers for our ceremony and reception. She was able to capture the vision I had by looking at a few pinterest ideas and created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and flowers for our ceremony. The owner, Adam, is one of a kind. Truly the best in the business! He is so down to earth and easy to work with, making lines of communication wide open. Adam and his team nailed every detail perfectly and I could not have been happier! I highly recommend Adam Leffel Productions - you will not be disappointed!
    Maria Fierro (7/28/17- The Park Savoy)

Jason · Married on 07/15/2017

Adam Leffel and Petals Premiere did a fantastic job in helping our wedding vision come to life. He listened carefully to all of our preferences and ideas and executed them with skill and precision. Our centerpieces were gorgeous, and the decor all around was beautiful. We would definitely recommend working with Adam.