Macaluso's

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9k - $11k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Macaluso's is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Hawthorne, New Jersey. Our property offers a great deal of space for hosting wedding your celebrations such as engagement parties, ceremonies, and receptions. A refined setting, there is much to admire both inside and outside our location.

Facilities and Capacity

For your ceremony, the happy couple can join inside as their nearest and dearest gather to share the milestone moment. Cushioned chairs can be arranged either side of the aisle in one of the main ceremony sites. At the head of the room, the couple can become newlyweds as they say their vows, exchange rings, and say ‘I do’.

After your ceremony, the wedding party can make their way towards the Cocktail Lounge to indulge at your cocktail hour as they await the main reception. The mahogany staircase that leads into the Grand Ballroom offers an appropriately grand entryway for the newly married couple. Here, up to 350 people can celebrate as everyone welcomes you. After this, your guests enjoy some culinary delights and dance the night away.

Elsewhere, the Venetian Room offers somewhere for you and your to enjoy dessert as everyone mingles. The many spaces available at Macaluso’s include La Travernetta, Portofino, and Capri. Additionally, there are ocourtyards which may be availed of to suit clients’ wishes.

An event planner is available for the couple who are in need of some help to coordinate and organize their special occasion. This professional can guide the newlyweds so that their dreams are brought to life. To complement this service, Macaluso's attendants are on hand to ensure that the wedding party has an enjoyable time. Outside vendors are welcome to come on site, which means that appropriate talent may be hired to add extra character and color to the venue.

Cuisine

A variety of cuisine packages are available to choose from at Macaluso's. The Wedding Package, Royal Wedding Package, and Deluxe Wedding Package each offer diverse culinary delights. Depending on which one is selected, your wedding party can indulge in fare such as fried calamari, roast quail, seafood risotto, and more. Beverages such as champagne, wine, and liquor are also available. As the evening drifts towards nighttime, guests can enjoy hot beverages as the last of the wedding cake is savored.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$15,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$12,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Parking
Set Up

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Bar Services
Cake
Catering Services
Event Planner
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
French Service
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
July
August
December

Kayla W. Married on 04/14/2022

Amazing venue must book!

My Fiancé and I had our engagement party at Macaluso’s on April 14th and it was an absolute dream! There is not one thing I would have changed. Elias our sales rep was PHENOMENAL! I can not say enough good things about him. From the very second I called to book to the 300 times I called, he was super accommodating! So even if you think having your event here is out of reach, call anyway, they will absolutely do their best to work within your budget. All our guest raved about the food.
    It was DELICIOUS !! The aesthetic of the venue is out of this world. It is breath taking from the moment you walk in the lobby, and continues to take your breath away as you walk through the hallway into the main ballroom. Our guests could not stop raving about our party, the venue, the food! 10/10 for sure! Book your next event at Macaluso’s if you want a showstopper event. You WILL NOT be disappointed. A HUGE thank you to Elias, Maroon, and the entire Macaluso’s team for making us feel like family and ensuring we had a night to remember!
  • Tricia
    Tricia S. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely perfect

I just had my wedding here on 8/14/21 and it was a fairytale. The staff and everyone there were amazing. The food all came out hot and at once for 100 people. I had a bridal assistant and she was right by my side for anything I needed the entire night. Everyone at Macaluso’s are very professional and caring. They all helped everyone with whatever was needed. It was a perfect wedding and I couldn’t of asked for more!!
  • Jessy
    Jessy M. Married on 08/01/2021

A Fairytale Wedding at Macaluso's

My husband and I had our wedding and reception at Macaluso's on August 1, 2021. I've held off on writing this review because I've struggled to put into words how absolutely amazing EVERYTHING at Macaluso's is. From the moment we met with Maroon and saw Macaluso's, we were blown away by how beautiful and tasteful the venue is, and how warm and accommodating the staff was from the get-go. We had been planning our wedding since 2019, and had to postpone due to the pandemic. Maroon and the rest of the staff at Macaluso's were so extremely helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. Postponing your wedding is never ideal, but we felt so lucky to be working with Macaluso's... they made it as painless as possible! Maroon was with us every step of the way, and didn't miss a single detail.

Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives, and Macaluso's was such a big part in that. I can not even begin to explain how perfect our day was. EVERY staff member devoted every ounce of their attention to anything we needed, we were treated like royalty... but a *very* special shoutout to Maroon (our go-to!!), Nowal (a true angel), and Elias (so kind!) who really went above and beyond.

Our guests can not stop talking about how amazing our wedding was and so many people have told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to (with the most epic cocktail hour). Actually, I can't even mention Macaluso's without someone telling me how amazing the place is. Macaluso's and their staff will always be a very special part of our lives and we look forward to many more celebrations there over the years.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Carolina & Brian
    51 photos · 01/12/2020

Molina Photography Molina Photography Wedding Photographers

I shot another wonderful event for the Cake Boss' family and Macaluso's has been their choice of venue for as long as I can remember (17+ years)...always delicious food, great service and absolutely beautiful ambiance! I love working with the Macaluso's crew!

Elite Sound Entertainment Elite Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

Always a pleasure working at Macaluso's!

Adam Leffel Productions Adam Leffel Productions Wedding Florists

We always have a great experience when we work at Macalusos. Every event big or small makes you feel like family and the extra special attention given to each client is widely known. As a vendor, we couldnt be happier to be a part of their team. Always accommodating, always helpful - we love working here and highly recommend their services to any client looking for great service and personal attention.

55 Fourth Avenue Hawthorne, NJ, 07506