Rock Island Lake Club

485 Glen Road, Sparta, NJ 07871 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 6

About Rock Island Lake Club

A rustic-chic wedding venue in Sparta, New Jersey, Rock Island Lake Club is the ideal wedding destination for newly engaged couples. A part of the wedding industry since 2014, the venue offers lakefront views that are both fun and romantic. Completely dedicated to you and your loved ones on your special day, Rock Island Lake Club is the perfect choice for couples searching for a memorable wedding location!

Facilities and Capacity
A sprawling lakeside venue, Rock Island Lake Club accommodates a maximum of 200 guests. Couples have the option of hosting their ceremony and/or reception in the space’s elegant ballroom, intimate cocktail lounge or outdoor water-facing pavilion.

Rock Island Lake Club offers couples an array of wedding services and amenities. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Photo booth
  • Chairs
  • Tables

Cuisine
The culinary team at Rock Island Lake Club will happily customize a menu that is uniquely designed for you and your significant other. In-house catering options are comprised of the following:

• Server(s)
  • Tastings
  • Hor d’oeuvres
  • Plated-style dinner
  • Station-style dinner

Other Facilities
The venue also offers various wedding facilities that couples and their loved ones may benefit from. While the Balcony Suite is outfitted with a beautiful chandelier and soft fabric couches, The Lounge comes equipped with sleek leather couches and a vintage popcorn maker. Both options allow you and your respective parties to celebrate together prior to the start of your special day.

Other Services
Couples who book Rock Island Lake Club have the option of adding bar services if they so choose. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Liquor license
  • House wine
  • Speciality wine
  • Signature drink

Location
Rock Island Lake Club is conveniently located in Northern New Jersey. Housed on a private lake, the venue is approximately 15 minutes from the Sterling Hill Mining Museum.

Follow Rock Island Lake Club on

Rock Island Lake Club 6
Rock Island Lake Club 7
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2018

Kirby & Rob NYE Wedding - Thank You!

“Had we not chosen Rock Island for our venue, nothing else for this wedding would have come together. It would not have been perfect. Rock Island started it all.” My husband said this to me the morning after our wedding – he couldn’t have summed up my feelings any better. After getting engaged we booked a tour at Rock Island very last minute. We were in the area, figuring why not, it can’t hurt. Instantly we were greeted with warmth and love. Within 10 minutes of showing up we were joking and laughing with staff as if everyone were old friends reuniting. When we told them about our black tie New Year’s Eve idea as a theme for the wedding everyone was instantly hooked. We signed the contract that day – there was no need to think about it, there was no need to look elsewhere. We had found the spot.
    Heather. The most amazing planner, coordinator, and person out there. She kept me sane throughout this entire process, worked around my hectic medical school schedule, answered the billion emails I sent regularly and still found it in her heart to laugh, joke, and share stories with us at our meetings. Heather made sure that we knew the timeline to get things done in, she helped schedule meetings, she went above and beyond to create the vision we had for our wedding – she far exceeded our expectations. Heather is the BEST in this business. There is no question.
    Mike. What can I say about Mike? I’m pretty certain that he is the most genuine person I have ever met. My wedding day was perfect because of Mike. I certainly didn’t have any time to forget to eat because Mike was filling my plate, and glass for that matter! He helped my brother set up his guitar and equipment to play a special song for my father/daughter dance without hesitation. He made sure that not only Rob and I were taken care of but that our guests with severe food allergies knew exactly what they could and couldn’t eat. He found me a fan when I was dying of heat in my puffy dress and laughed with me as I stood outside in the rain to cool down. He went out of his way to find me a rack of lamb for dinner that I had wanted more than anything. All of these things, Mike did without being asked. He just knew.
    Jack. Before I could finish a sentence to ask for something, Jack was placing it down onto the table. He went out of his way to make sure Rob and I had everything we could ever want, as well as going out of his way to make sure my Mom was well taken care of. Jack even helped us at the end of the night to pack up whatever gifts and cards we had, and made sure we had some pizzas for the road too!
    The bottom line is that Rock Island started out as just a wedding venue for us, but by the end turned into so much more. I feel like we have become part of the Rock Island family. These are people I want to keep in touch with, people I want to spend more time with in the future, true friends that we can count on. So thank you Heather, Mike, Jack, and the entire rest of the Rock Island Lake Club staff and crew. You gave us the dream we had envisioned and more. We certainly consider you all family now. With love and thanks, Rob & Kirby.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Rock Island Lake Club's reply:

Kirby! It was such a pleasure getting to host your beautiful wedding! It was definitely one for the books, and you were so stunning! We couldn't have thought of a better way to ring in the new year. Thank you for your rave review, and please stop by anytime you are in town. We would love to stay in touch, and catch up on life events. Congratulations on your first month of marriage!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2018

The BEST wedding venue!

My husband and I found Rock Island through online searches when looking for a wedding venue. After our initial visit we were IN LOVE with the venue, the location, and the staff. We continued to keep an open mind as we were nervous about spending so much money on one day however that was time wasted. Rock Island is THE PLACE to have your wedding. We visited Rock Island three times before committing to 10/21/18 and we could not be happier with our decision. Rock Island Lake Club takes care of almost everything, Heather our wedding coordinator was extremely responsive to our e-mails and super helpful with planning the wedding and sorting out little details in the weeks and days leading up to it. People say planning a wedding is difficult, Heather and the staff at Rock Island made it seamless. Mike, our maître’d for the day was like having a super fun and chill friend hang out with us with his top priority being if we were fed, happy, and having a good time. It was a brisk fall day and Mike even gave me his jacket while we were outside for pictures so I wouldn’t freeze before the ceremony, he had drinks ready for us after the ceremony, and a plate of food from cocktail hour waiting for us. My girls and I got ready at Rock Island and the groom and his friends had the lounge package, we were all fed and taken care of all day. My bridal suite attendant was a dream, she steamed dresses and the guy’s shirts, took care of me all day, carried my change of shoes, bustled my dress, slipped my veil in and out; there were times when I didn’t notice she was even there, but sure enough she was, seeing if I needed anything. The food for cocktail hour and the reception was amazing, people were talking about how much of it and how good the food was the night of and well after. The package Rock Island offers to couples is unbeatable and the attention they give each wedding makes it feel like you truly are the only people in the world who are getting married and you’re all that matter. If anything went wrong the day of the wedding I have no idea; from the ceremony coordinator to the waiter who took care of us at the sweetheart table everyone knew how to pull off a dream wedding. We have had multiple people tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I truly hope that I one day get to be a guest at a Rock Island Wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Rock Island Lake Club's reply:

Lauren and Ian, this is so awesome, you guys are seriously the best. Thank you for entrusting in all of us and seeing the value. We had so much for celebrating with you all throughout the whole process and day of! We're happy to have you as part of the Rock Island Family!

Rock Island Lake Club Pricing

Guest List

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$24,794 - $35,772
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Rock Island Lake Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 10.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? February, March, April, November, December

• Rev. Phil Passantino
    Rev. Phil Passantino Wedding Officiants

This location is like a dream, with a scenic lake and expert staff. Cocktail hour food is the bomb!

• Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant
    Gregg Kits, DD, Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

An outstanding place to have any affair! I love officiating weddings at Rock Island Lake Club!

• Summit Hills Florist
    Summit Hills Florist Wedding Florists

Rock Island Lake Club is a gorgeous, unique venue for your event or wedding. Book your wedding with them - you will surely be happy that you did!

• 485 Glen Road Sparta, New Jersey, 07871 See on map
    973-512-3995 (Phone number)
    973-512-3914 (Fax Number)
    M-F: 9-5 Sat & Sun: 9-12 * Hours are subject to change depending on wedding times. *