Nanina's in the Park

Up to 385 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$20k - $23k For 115 Guests
Up to 385 guests

Nanina's in the Park is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Belleville, New Jersey. This elegant venue offers a magical, Tuscan Villa style for a picturesque backdrop. Nanina’s has a tradition of over 50 years in catering to weddings and other special celebrations. You can feel assured that any celebration held here will be a memorable and enjoyable time.

Facilities and Capacity

Nestled in a historical park setting of 360 acres, Nanina’s is immersed in a delightful and verdant setting. This venue has stunning options for both outdoor and indoor celebrations. The lush historical gardens make for a stunning backdrop for any event or for a quiet break from the festivities. Nanina’s Grand Ballroom is exclusively rented for one event at a time and can accommodate up to 400 guests. Guests will get to experience an array of Tuscany-inspired architectural amenities, such as its crystal chandeliers, winding marble staircase, and Juliet balcony. With a special spot for the couple’s head table and a sizable dance floor, this space will comfortably host lavish wedding parties. A beautiful bridal suite is available to prepare for the big event, a place to relax throughout the day, and as a backdrop for additional photography.

The experienced and friendly team at Nanina’s will work with clients to arrange the details of their ceremony or reception. They will coordinate with outside vendors in order to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience on the special day. Wedding services at this wheelchair-accessible venue include planning, setup, and cleanup, providing tables and chairs with designer linens, silverware, and china. Access is included to the bridal suite with attendant and uniformed valet parking. LED lighting, photo booths, and additional event rentals are also available. The peak season for this venue is from April through November.

Cuisine

The Nanina’s team want couples and their loved ones to have a culinary experience to remember. Their award-winning chefs and mixologists can offer tempting menus or customize over-the-top experiences to match the preferences of each client. After a premium open bar for cocktail hour, guests can enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres, chilled and hot food stations, plated dinners, and desserts. Bartenders can serve a selection of quality wines, liquors, and beers.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$18,600

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$14,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$800

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$800

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
December

• Marisa
    Marisa Married on 05/01/2022

Best night of my life

About 10 years ago I knew I wanted to get married at Naninas in the Park. I didn’t know when that would be or to whom but I knew I wanted to get married there. I worked for Naninas as a server for a couple years and the experience was AMAZING. The venue amazed me every single time I stepped inside and it still does to this day.

On May 1st, 2022 my dream became a reality. I married the man of my dreams at my dream venue. The second I pulled up to the venue Julian greeted me and had my trunk open to grab my stuff before I even got out of the car. I was escorted to the bridal suite where I met Moon, my bridal attendant. She was the best from the second I got there until the second I left. She had everything I needed and more, she did everything I needed and more. She exceeded my expectations. When I was on the dance floor she would grab my empty glass and hand me a full one. When I sat back down at my table, she had drinks there waiting for me. She made sure I had everything I needed at ALL TIMES!

I booked and planned my entire wedding in 6 months and Naninas made it EASY! Vicky helped me with EVERYTHING. Vicky was there to answer my random texts whether 8AM or 1AM. She made sure every detail of my wedding was perfect. Vicky made sure I had fun all night and she made sure everything was seamless.

Everything about Naninas is AMAZING from the venue to the food to the entire staff.

Vicky and Julian are the best! They made sure everything was perfect, as they always do!

I knew from the start if Vicky and Julian were there, they would make sure my night was COMPLETELY PERFECT and it was beyond perfect.
  • Emma
    Emma V. Married on 04/29/2022

Best venue ever!!!

Where do I begin?! As soon as my now husband and I walked into this venue we knew it was the one for us. They go above and beyond for your wedding day! The food, service is just beyond excellent! Our guests will not stop talking about how great the food was at our wedding and how much of it was there! Our wedding was everything we ever imagined and it’s all because of Nanina’s. I’m hoping that I can be a future wedding guest here because I just want to go back to the venue! I can go on for days about how excellent this venue is! I recommend to everybody and everyone, go book here now!!!
  • Tina
    Tina Married on 04/21/2022

Great experience

Last night I attended the Urban League Gala! What a great service and food was delicious and served professionally! The cocktail host, Hani was awesome and served professionally with delicious cocktails! I recommend this GentleMan for your party needs! The night was very beautiful! Thanks Hani and all Restaurant Host! It’s was for a great and worthy cause! Great Job Urban League 👏🏿😊

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

63 photos · 08/19/2018

Deals

Nanina's in the Park 1
Gift
This will include an additional ice carveing with all specialty Martinis

Milton Gil Photographers Milton Gil Photographers Wedding Photographers

What can we say about the amazing Nanina's in the Park that people don't already know! Their grounds are simply breathtaking, romantic and lush. The food is THEE BEST FOOD AROUND! You absolutely can not beat their lobster mac and cheese or the mozzarella man! The ballroom is elegant and the bridal suite is a great spot for pictures. The staff are incredibly helpful, friendly and efficient. We will always highly recommend our friends at Nanina's in the Park!

MC Productions Photography and Video MC Productions Photography and Video Wedding Videographers

Nanina's is just the best, one of our favorite venues in NJ!!! Everything they do is just amazing, staff is knowledgeable and on point!! Their gardens and grounds give the creators of photos and video many posibilities!! We abosolutely love Nanina's ... Every event is just perfection!!!

Contemporary Catholics Contemporary Catholics Wedding Officiants

Beautiful venue and excellent food. Friendly staff.

540 Mill Street Belleville, NJ, 07109
Location of (Nanina's in the Park)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding