This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Discretion
Footage uniqueness and quality
Still photography
Capturing unique moments

On WeddingWire since 2010

MC Productions Photography and Video is a top-rated wedding photographer and cinematographer based in Roselle Park, New Jersey.

Thank you for stopping by and getting to us better.

I am Ivone, and alongside my crazy talented husband, we have been able to do what we love and make a wonderful career of it.

Every wedding, every family, a unique collection of memories that we get to be part of. You get one shot at everything from dad's reaction to your first reveal to your groom's reaction as you walk down the aisle and everything in between

What we do is much more than pointing a camera to take your photos, we want to plan your day ahead of time. We want to make sure all family members are included and that you have covered everything you need so that by a cocktail hour, you can enjoy the food you so carefully selected and dance the night away.

From Photography, Video, Photobooth or all three, you can expect a dedicated team whose whole focus is that your day is flawless.

Let's start with your date and see how we can help capture these memories that will be cherished for generations to come.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

Frequently asked questions

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

4.9 out of 5 rating
99% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

MC Productions is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for wedding photography and videography. The team is praised for their professionalism, kindness, and exceptional service. They are commended for capturing the best moments of the wedding day and making the couples feel comfortable in front of the camera. The responsiveness and organization of the team, as well as their quick turnaround time, are also mentioned as positive aspects of working with MC Productions. Overall, customers highly recommend MC Productions for wedding photography and videography services.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Bridget
Bridget T. Sent on 06/19/2023

Wonderful!

I booked MC Productions as recommended by Galloping Hill Golf Course. I loved using them. Their communication excellent. Any time I had a question I emailed Ivone and she got back to me within 48 hours. They called a few times prior to the wedding to ensure that everything was set for the day. I used them for photography and videography. The team we had on our wedding day was wonderful. They were somehow both everywhere and invisible at the same time. I'd go around saying hello to someone and one of the photographers would pop up and get a picture. I'm still waiting on my final pictures but with everything I've experiences so far, I would highly recommend them!
J
Jessica S. Sent on 12/29/2023

I was the Bride

MC productions was an amazing team. We love them very much because of their kindness, care, and great professionalism. They captured the best day of my life! ❤️ if you’re looking for somebody to capture your special moment, they are definitely the right person to go to!
Cheryl
Cheryl G. Sent on 12/18/2023

Captured Every Detail to Keep the Day Alive

I met the team at a bridal expo and their layout of products caught my eye. In addition the natural poses that weren't too corny or awkward really made me think about how beautiful and timeless the pictures would be. Also, they were organized, on time and very professional while on site. My guests kept saying you knew they were there but you didn't realize it because they mixed right in and caught every single shot they could all through the night. The turn around time after the wedding was very quick and allowed us to share with friends and family quickly! If I ever have to have a big event that requires photography again I will definitely be back and will refer them to all of my friend brides!
illustration stars

Mario Cornejo
Mario Cornejo
Owner/Lead Photographer

Hi!

My name is Mario Cornejo, along side my amazing wife we have been able to capture countless of events. Here is my story.

Any art in me is definitely inherited. My grandfather was painter and cartographer. I grew up seeing his amazing hand drawings.

I was born and raised in Ecuador, you might know it by it’s amazing Galapagos Islands. I studied marketing and realized a piece was missing. At 23 I decided to start over and made this amazing country my home. Photos is all I had from our memories with my parents and family. After a few years I realized it is all about those memories we all cherished so much. I met my wife here in the amazing state of NJ and together we launched our business. Without her help this could not be possible, I take great price capturing these amazing images, she manages our studio, our home and everything in between.

On my free time its all about family, time is too short to spend it anywhere else.

Mario C

Ivone Cornejo
Ivone Cornejo
Photographer / Office Manager

Hi I am Ivone, the other half of MC Productions.

This is where it all started, in 2003 we had a dream to start out adventure. Then I fell in love with this industry. Not only do I get to work with my favorite person but we get to bring people joy, laughter and tears.

We are huge movie fans, ( he hardly ever lets me pick them) and love good food (blame it to the amazing venues we visit). What I love the most of our line of business is we get to create art and I feel blessed that I get to do what I love all while being with those who we love.

Ivone C

The Imperia The Imperia Banquet Halls

MC Productions is great at what they do- they utilize the space well to produce spectacular photos!

The Grove NJ