MC Productions Photography and Video

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Most Popular Price

Thank you for stopping by and getting to us better.

I am Ivone, along side my crazy talented husband we have been able to do what we love for the last 18 years.

Every wedding, every family a unique collection of memories that we get to be part of. You get one shot at everything from dad's reaction to your first reveal to your grooms down the isle and everything in between.

What we do is much more than pointing a camera to take your photos, we want to plan your day ahead of time. We want to make sure all family members are included and that you have covered everything you need so that by cocktail hour you can enjoy the food you so carefully selected and dance the night away.

From Photography, Video, Photobooth or all three, you can expect a dedicated team who's whole focus is that your day is flawless.

Let's start with your date and see how we can help capture these memories that will be cherished for generations to come.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Laura
    Laura L. Getting married on 02/02/2023

Extremely talented and professional

Ivonne and her husband were great to work with. They are very friendly and easy to work with. They made me and my fiance feel at ease. Also, they were very organized with a timeline. I love their creativity. Our family members were asking where we found them because they were also impressed. Highly recommend them.

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Thank you so much Laura, totally made our week, month and year! This is exactly what we strive to deliver. So happy we where ale to work together and get you exactly what you wanted for your wedding. Thank you, Thank you for your kind words!!
    Tracey K. Married on 11/04/2021

Mother of the bride grateful to have a caring and highly talented company sharing our wedding day

Covid-19 has been stressful and disappointing on so many levels for all of us. We are on date number three, and through it all,
    MC Productions has been with us every step of the way. As the mother of the bride, I was relieved when MC Production assured us not to worry. They worked with us not only financially, but helped us reset dates two times while keeping in touch and reminding us know not to worry about them. My daughters engagement pictures are beautiful and continuously reminds me that our wedding day will be beautiful. Thank you MC Productions

MC Productions Photography and Video's reply:

Tracey, it is a pleasure to walk along side you. So happy we where able to contribute to your day. Can't wait for the day to be here.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Mario Cornejo
Mario Cornejo
Owner/Lead Photographer

Hi!

My name is Mario Cornejo, along side my amazing wife we have been able to capture countless of events. Here is my story.

Any art in me is definitely inherited. My grandfather was painter and cartographer. I grew up seeing his amazing hand drawings.

I was born and raised in Ecuador, you might know it by it’s amazing Galapagos Islands. I studied marketing and realized a piece was missing. At 23 I decided to start over and made this amazing country my home. Photos is all I had from our memories with my parents and family. After a few years I realized it is all about those memories we all cherished so much. I met my wife here in the amazing state of NJ and together we launched our business. Without her help this could not be possible, I take great price capturing these amazing images, she manages our studio, our home and everything in between.

On my free time its all about family, time is too short to spend it anywhere else.

Mario C

Ivone Cornejo
Ivone Cornejo
Photographer / Office Manager

Hi I am Ivone, the other half of MC Productions.

This is where it all started, in 2003 we had a dream to start out adventure. Then I fell in love with this industry. Not only do I get to work with my favorite person but we get to bring people joy, laughter and tears.

We are huge movie fans, ( he hardly ever lets me pick them) and love good food (blame it to the amazing venues we visit). What I love the most of our line of business is we get to create art and I feel blessed that I get to do what I love all while being with those who we love.

Ivone C

The Imperia The Imperia Banquet Halls

MC Productions is great at what they do- they utilize the space well to produce spectacular photos!

481 E. Westfield Ave Roselle Park, NJ, 07204
9085919927

Monday to Friday from 11am to 6pm Saturdays and Sundays by appointment
Location of (MC Productions Photography and Video)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding