River Home Weddings

Charlottesville, VA View map Visit website
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

River Home Weddings is a videography business based out of the Tri State Area that specializes in covering weddings. Kevin Yves Macdonald is the owner and lead professional who lends this operation creativity and purpose. He is an experienced individual who loves to chronicle these milestone occasions, from the happy tears to the excitement of the dance floor, and everything in between.

Kevin hails from France originally, and he grew up surrounded by high culture thanks to his family’s artistic endeavors. These influences have informed his work over the years, and they continue to play a role in the way he creates wedding films. His goal is to preserve as much of each occasion as he possibly can, from the unbridled smiles to the sound of cheering on the dance floor. River Home Weddings creates products that focus on as many details as possible so that couples receive videos that can transport them back to their milestone day. They can adapt to suit a myriad of different styles, including cinematic, short-form, documentary, and storytelling. Couples are welcome to choose from a selection of products including full-feature videos, highlights, and much more. Drone footage can also be produced to capture those dramatic aerial angles for an added air of sophistication and quality. This allows Kevin to make a variety of recordings that pay homage to each individual celebration. Other features of this business’ service include:

• Multiple-location sessions
  • Extra hours
  • Slideshows
  • Digital downloads

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Melanie F. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Great experience, beautiful video

Kevin responded quickly and answered all my questions. Was at my wedding venue before me all set up and ready to go, our video came out amazing I’m so happy we decided to do videography last minute
    Hallie O. Married on 10/03/2020

Better than I could’ve imagined!

I just got my wedding video back from Kevin and I honestly have no words. It captured the fun and happiness and love from that day better than I could have ever imagined. I was in tears watching it and am so happy I will forever have this to look back on. Kevin was a pleasure to work with the entire process and I 1000% recommend him if you are looking for a talented videographer at a great price! I will continue to watch my recap video until the end of time!!
  • Justin
    Justin Married on 02/29/2020

Great videos and great team!

We originally didn’t want a videographer but were convinced by our family to hire one. Due to our initial skepticism, we had asked Kevin to be a “fly on the wall” and he respected our wishes. Upon receiving the videos soon after our wedding, we were absolutely blown away by the quality of the work. We were so happy we yielded to our family’s recommendations! Kevin and his team perfectly captured the essence of our wedding where the excitement and fun was palpable. Kevin and his team were very friendly and an absolute pleasure to work with. If you’re on the fence of hiring them, you should. Thank you for helping record our wedding day!

Pricing

River Home Weddings Price Rates

Main Street Charlottesville, VA, 22903
Location of (River Home Weddings)
6 Case Ave Three Bridges, NJ, 08887 See on map
908 418 6490

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding