1 Wedgewood Dr, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,795
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Sky Cinema Films

Sky Cinema Films, a storytelling wedding videographer, captures moments from couples’ weddings in the Northern New Jersey area. This boutique video studio documents all the action on film, so that couples can be immersed when they want to relive their wedding day. Talented and professional videographers communicate with couples to get an idea of what they're looking for in a wedding film, and then work hard to make that happen in a cinematic way. Wedding videos are something couples can look back on again and again, long after the day itself has passed.

Experience
Husband-and-wife team of Ruth and Garry Samson began their own love story in college before deciding to start a wedding videography business together. Ruth has been part of the wedding industry since 2006, where she fine-tuned her eye for detail and her intuition. Garry is the main cinematographer. He maintains the setup, the audio equipment and the day’s organization.

This company offers to film every moment of the big day for couples, from the rehearsal dinner all the way through the reception. Sky Cinema Films can deliver full-feature or highlight films to couples. Other services include:

• Same Day Edit highlight video
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
A popular and unique option through this company is the Same Day Edit video. This video is edited together on the spot from clips of the wedding and presented to guests at the reception before or after the cake cutting. Couples can receive their final video after the wedding in the form of:

• Blu-Ray

Sky Cinema Films 3
Sky Cinema Films 4

Jorge · Married on 09/08/2019

tillelainemetjorge

Let’s begin by saying we’ve been waiting for this for a very long time... a catholic church wedding, I’ve browsed the internet for almost a week looking for a wedding videographer when we saw Sky Cinema Films video footages, we knew that we found the one that will tell our unique love story. Seeing your videographer cried after watching your SDE that she did says it ALL! Gary & Ruth used their God-given talent with compassion, they will capture every emotion and let the people see, how much they love on what they do...the best part of it all is we started as a client and ended up as FRIENDS, Thank you so much for making our wedding celebration a very memorable one that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Elaine

Elaine Eduardo · Married on 09/08/2019

The best investment ever!

I have worked in post-production for years (yes, over 2 decades) and Jorge really gave time to look for the best wedding videographers that he thinks would fit my standards 🤨😆 . Then, he showed me Sky Cinema’s reel and asked me to sit down and give time to check on them. When I saw just the first video he played, I knew they know what they're doing and told Jorge ”this is our videographer”. My eyes were trained for years to see which is beautiful and fits for airing that’s why it's easy for me to know what I like. Jorge then presented another videographer, after a few seconds of watching, I told him ”I like the sky cinema, please let’s get them. I don't care if I don't have a photographer, MUA, or even eat at a cheap restaurant ... I can sacrifice all of the other vendors but not the videographer” so we hired them. My first conversation over the phone with Ruth made me feel that we knew each other for long and made me feel even better. Every time I texted Ruth of my queries, she explains them very well and at times that I felt bad on another issue, she recommends something better so I need not worry. I know we have found the right team and we're so blessed that sky Cinema was available on our wedding day. Our first meeting, she helped us with random suggestions for us to consider. It was basically getting to know your type of meeting. Then I always text her and she always gets back with a suggestion and even recommends other vendors. They always make us feel better in everything, where to meet, which shot is better, etc. They’re very professional and at the same time you could feel how they are passionate about their work. I just so love them! They made us feel comfortable during the shoot. Worth every penny!
    Also, one thing that sets them apart from other vendors ... They are also couple who knows the feeling of getting married that’s why it's easy for them to make couples happy.

It’s over a week now and that’s how fast time flies, watching the Same Day Edit really brings me to the day of the wedding. I kept on telling Jorge that I want to get married again after watching haha! He said yes! So, Ruth... be ready.

To Gary and Ruth... Thank you for capturing who we are as a couple, for capturing how we feel and best of all for making us very happy. You complete our wedding. We so love you!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Sky Cinema Films 5

Sky Cinema Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 1 Wedgewood Dr North Brunswick, NJ, 08902 See on map