1 Wedgewood Dr, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 1

About Sky Cinema Films

Sky Cinema Films, a storytelling wedding videographer, captures moments from couples’ weddings in the Northern New Jersey area. This boutique video studio documents all the action on film, so that couples can be immersed when they want to relive their wedding day. Talented and professional videographers communicate with couples to get an idea of what they're looking for in a wedding film, and then work hard to make that happen in a cinematic way. Wedding videos are something couples can look back on again and again, long after the day itself has passed.

Experience
Husband-and-wife team of Ruth and Garry Samson began their own love story in college before deciding to start a wedding videography business together. Ruth has been part of the wedding industry since 2006, where she fine-tuned her eye for detail and her intuition. Garry is the main cinematographer. He maintains the setup, the audio equipment and the day’s organization.

This company offers to film every moment of the big day for couples, from the rehearsal dinner all the way through the reception. Sky Cinema Films can deliver full-feature or highlight films to couples. Other services include:

• Same Day Edit highlight video
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
A popular and unique option through this company is the Same Day Edit video. This video is edited together on the spot from clips of the wedding and presented to guests at the reception before or after the cake cutting. Couples can receive their final video after the wedding in the form of:

• Blu-Ray

Sky Cinema Films 2
Sky Cinema Films 3
  • Nhan

Nhan Dang · Married on 06/02/2019

Jaw-dropping creativity, captivating, friendly people

My jaw dropped to the floor as I was watching the same-day-edit (SDE) video with my wife and our family and friends right next to us on the stage of the venue. Everyone's eyes were glued to the screens. I couldn't believe how they did it, especially with all the outrageous requests from my wife. But they did it amazingly and on a very restrained schedule. Did I mention these guys just came overnight from another wedding in another state and they barely had any sleep? Ruth was hesitant to take the job when we spoke to her. We kind of had to beg her to take the job and I'm so glad and grateful that she did. The SDE video was spectacular and it was one of the highlights during the evening. We and our family and friends were very impressed.

We told her what we wanted in the video. We put our trust in her ability and artistic vision. Ruth and a team of Garry, Mickey, and John helped us to capture every moment on our special day. The team was very friendly, detailed-oriented, and efficient. They knew exactly what kind of shots they need. And most importantly, they were very warm and accommodating to us and our guests.

We are very glad that we got Ruth and her team as our videographers. We get a lot of compliments for the SDE video from our family and friends. We will happily recommend them to our family and friends in the future.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Sky Cinema Films 4

Claire · Married on 05/18/2019

The best decision!!! Ruth and Gary are amazing!

Ruth and Gary are amazing! I was lucky enough to be connected with them by my friend who used them at her wedding. Ruth was with me in the morning at the bridal suite and , made me feel SO comfortable and allowed me to be my awkward self. Gary went to where my husband got ready and he had so many great things to say about his experience as well! They captured so many moments for us and used their drone so we can have a view of the beautiful grounds as well!! Early on during wedding planning, I was on the fence about hiring a videographer but I have to say I could not be happier to have found them! I've seen their videos, I've seen Ruth work her magic on a Same day edit and they are true artists!! I will cherish the memories that they have given us forever and I am so grateful for both of them!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Sky Cinema Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount