1 Wedgewood Dr, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,945
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Sky Cinema Films

Sky Cinema Films, a storytelling wedding videographer, captures moments from couples’ weddings in the Northern New Jersey area. This boutique video studio documents all the action on film, so that couples can be immersed when they want to relive their wedding day. Talented and professional videographers communicate with couples to get an idea of what they're looking for in a wedding film, and then work hard to make that happen in a cinematic way. Wedding videos are something couples can look back on again and again, long after the day itself has passed.

Experience
Husband-and-wife team of Ruth and Garry Samson began their own love story in college before deciding to start a wedding videography business together. Ruth has been part of the wedding industry since 2006, where she fine-tuned her eye for detail and her intuition. Garry is the main cinematographer. He maintains the setup, the audio equipment and the day’s organization.

This company offers to film every moment of the big day for couples, from the rehearsal dinner all the way through the reception. Sky Cinema Films can deliver full-feature or highlight films to couples. Other services include:

• Same Day Edit highlight video
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

Other Services
A popular and unique option through this company is the Same Day Edit video. This video is edited together on the spot from clips of the wedding and presented to guests at the reception before or after the cake cutting. Couples can receive their final video after the wedding in the form of:

• Blu-Ray

Sky Cinema Films 3
Sky Cinema Films 4
  • Elaine

Elaine Eduardo · Married on 09/08/2019

The best investment ever!

I have worked in post-production for years (yes, over 2 decades) and Jorge really gave time to look for the best wedding videographers that he thinks would fit my standards 🤨😆 . Then, he showed me Sky Cinema’s reel and asked me to sit down and give time to check on them. When I saw just the first video he played, I knew they know what they're doing and told Jorge ”this is our videographer”. My eyes were trained for years to see which is beautiful and fits for airing that’s why it's easy for me to know what I like. Jorge then presented another videographer, after a few seconds of watching, I told him ”I like the sky cinema, please let’s get them. I don't care if I don't have a photographer, MUA, or even eat at a cheap restaurant ... I can sacrifice all of the other vendors but not the videographer” so we hired them. My first conversation over the phone with Ruth made me feel that we knew each other for long and made me feel even better. Every time I texted Ruth of my queries, she explains them very well and at times that I felt bad on another issue, she recommends something better so I need not worry. I know we have found the right team and we're so blessed that sky Cinema was available on our wedding day. Our first meeting, she helped us with random suggestions for us to consider. It was basically getting to know your type of meeting. Then I always text her and she always gets back with a suggestion and even recommends other vendors. They always make us feel better in everything, where to meet, which shot is better, etc. They’re very professional and at the same time you could feel how they are passionate about their work. I just so love them! They made us feel comfortable during the shoot. Worth every penny!
    Also, one thing that sets them apart from other vendors ... They are also couple who knows the feeling of getting married that’s why it's easy for them to make couples happy.

It’s over a week now and that’s how fast time flies, watching the Same Day Edit really brings me to the day of the wedding. I kept on telling Jorge that I want to get married again after watching haha! He said yes! So, Ruth... be ready.

To Gary and Ruth... Thank you for capturing who we are as a couple, for capturing how we feel and best of all for making us very happy. You complete our wedding. We so love you!

Sky Cinema Films 5
    Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Nhan

Nhan Dang · Married on 06/02/2019

Jaw-dropping creativity, captivating, friendly people

My jaw dropped to the floor as I was watching the same-day-edit (SDE) video with my wife and our family and friends right next to us on the stage of the venue. Everyone's eyes were glued to the screens. I couldn't believe how they did it, especially with all the outrageous requests from my wife. But they did it amazingly and on a very restrained schedule. Did I mention these guys just came overnight from another wedding in another state and they barely had any sleep? Ruth was hesitant to take the job when we spoke to her. We kind of had to beg her to take the job and I'm so glad and grateful that she did. The SDE video was spectacular and it was one of the highlights during the evening. We and our family and friends were very impressed.

We told her what we wanted in the video. We put our trust in her ability and artistic vision. Ruth and a team of Garry, Mickey, and John helped us to capture every moment on our special day. The team was very friendly, detailed-oriented, and efficient. They knew exactly what kind of shots they need. And most importantly, they were very warm and accommodating to us and our guests.

We are very glad that we got Ruth and her team as our videographers. We get a lot of compliments for the SDE video from our family and friends. We will happily recommend them to our family and friends in the future.

Sky Cinema Films 6
    Sent on 06/16/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sky Cinema Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2,945.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2945.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray