Sky Cinema Films Reviews

Sky Cinema Films 3
Sky Cinema Films 4

Jorge · Married on 09/08/2019

tillelainemetjorge

Let’s begin by saying we’ve been waiting for this for a very long time... a catholic church wedding, I’ve browsed the internet for almost a week looking for a wedding videographer when we saw Sky Cinema Films video footages, we knew that we found the one that will tell our unique love story. Seeing your videographer cried after watching your SDE that she did says it ALL! Gary & Ruth used their God-given talent with compassion, they will capture every emotion and let the people see, how much they love on what they do...the best part of it all is we started as a client and ended up as FRIENDS, Thank you so much for making our wedding celebration a very memorable one that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Elaine

Elaine Eduardo · Married on 09/08/2019

The best investment ever!

I have worked in post-production for years (yes, over 2 decades) and Jorge really gave time to look for the best wedding videographers that he thinks would fit my standards 🤨😆 . Then, he showed me Sky Cinema’s reel and asked me to sit down and give time to check on them. When I saw just the first video he played, I knew they know what they're doing and told Jorge ”this is our videographer”. My eyes were trained for years to see which is beautiful and fits for airing that’s why it's easy for me to know what I like. Jorge then presented another videographer, after a few seconds of watching, I told him ”I like the sky cinema, please let’s get them. I don't care if I don't have a photographer, MUA, or even eat at a cheap restaurant ... I can sacrifice all of the other vendors but not the videographer” so we hired them. My first conversation over the phone with Ruth made me feel that we knew each other for long and made me feel even better. Every time I texted Ruth of my queries, she explains them very well and at times that I felt bad on another issue, she recommends something better so I need not worry. I know we have found the right team and we're so blessed that sky Cinema was available on our wedding day. Our first meeting, she helped us with random suggestions for us to consider. It was basically getting to know your type of meeting. Then I always text her and she always gets back with a suggestion and even recommends other vendors. They always make us feel better in everything, where to meet, which shot is better, etc. They’re very professional and at the same time you could feel how they are passionate about their work. I just so love them! They made us feel comfortable during the shoot. Worth every penny!
    Also, one thing that sets them apart from other vendors ... They are also couple who knows the feeling of getting married that’s why it's easy for them to make couples happy.

It’s over a week now and that’s how fast time flies, watching the Same Day Edit really brings me to the day of the wedding. I kept on telling Jorge that I want to get married again after watching haha! He said yes! So, Ruth... be ready.

To Gary and Ruth... Thank you for capturing who we are as a couple, for capturing how we feel and best of all for making us very happy. You complete our wedding. We so love you!

Sky Cinema Films 5
    Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Nhan

Nhan Dang · Married on 06/02/2019

Jaw-dropping creativity, captivating, friendly people

My jaw dropped to the floor as I was watching the same-day-edit (SDE) video with my wife and our family and friends right next to us on the stage of the venue. Everyone's eyes were glued to the screens. I couldn't believe how they did it, especially with all the outrageous requests from my wife. But they did it amazingly and on a very restrained schedule. Did I mention these guys just came overnight from another wedding in another state and they barely had any sleep? Ruth was hesitant to take the job when we spoke to her. We kind of had to beg her to take the job and I'm so glad and grateful that she did. The SDE video was spectacular and it was one of the highlights during the evening. We and our family and friends were very impressed.

We told her what we wanted in the video. We put our trust in her ability and artistic vision. Ruth and a team of Garry, Mickey, and John helped us to capture every moment on our special day. The team was very friendly, detailed-oriented, and efficient. They knew exactly what kind of shots they need. And most importantly, they were very warm and accommodating to us and our guests.

We are very glad that we got Ruth and her team as our videographers. We get a lot of compliments for the SDE video from our family and friends. We will happily recommend them to our family and friends in the future.

Sky Cinema Films 6
    Sent on 06/16/2019

Claire · Married on 05/18/2019

The best decision!!! Ruth and Gary are amazing!

Ruth and Gary are amazing! I was lucky enough to be connected with them by my friend who used them at her wedding. Ruth was with me in the morning at the bridal suite and , made me feel SO comfortable and allowed me to be my awkward self. Gary went to where my husband got ready and he had so many great things to say about his experience as well! They captured so many moments for us and used their drone so we can have a view of the beautiful grounds as well!! Early on during wedding planning, I was on the fence about hiring a videographer but I have to say I could not be happier to have found them! I've seen their videos, I've seen Ruth work her magic on a Same day edit and they are true artists!! I will cherish the memories that they have given us forever and I am so grateful for both of them!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Mackenze

Mackenze · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing! Truly blown away! 4.13.19

Ruth, Garry and the Sky Cinema Films team created the most BEAUTIFUL video content for our wedding that took place on 4.13.19. In having a few phone calls/Facetime calls with Ruth, my husband Brian and I felt so comfortable in having Ruth and Garry be our videographers for our wedding. Not only were they professional, but they were so kind and compassionate. Ruth and Garry truly listened to our vision and captured every single moment from our wedding and turned it into truly cinematic video content that we will have forever! All couples want a specific video and Ruth and Garry were able to create such a classic and elegant video that embodied our personalities perfectly!

On the day of, Ruth, Garry and their third shooter John, came prepared, on time, and ready to create! Ruth and John were with me while I was getting ready and Garry was with my husband while he was getting ready. Ruth and John knew exactly how to work around the many people that were at my home getting ready and they were able to get right to work asking for our rings, invitation, jewelry, etc. Ruth even rode to the church with my dad and I and she was able to capture amazing footage!

While at the church, Ruth, Garry, and John worked seamlessly with our photographer and knew exactly what to do and where to go! Having the drone footage was unbelievable and we are so glad that we chose to have that as a part of our package! While at the reception, we knew that Ruth, Garry, and John would capture amazing content, and they sure did! The Sky Cinema team created a BEAUTIFUL and fun-loving 30-second teaser as well as a STUNNING 6-minute video that blew us away!!!!

Overall, Ruth, Garry, and John were so personable and wonderful to work with. We were so comfortable with them and knew that we made the absolute best choice possible and if we could do it all over again, we would not change a thing!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Natalie Zielinski · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely amazing videographers!

I wish I could give Sky’s Cinema Films more than 5 stars! Ruth and Garry made our wedding day so easy for us. They were there every step of the day, even through the freezing cold and snow. They captured our wedding day beautifully! The videos were put together so well, and we have them to watch for the rest of our lives. We got so many compliments from family and friends on the videos we have shared with them. We got married in January 2019 and I watch the 6-minute video multiple times a month. It’s my favorite!!! Thank you Ruth and Garry, you’ll always have a place in our hearts!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Lester

Lester · Married on 11/18/2018

Movie Trailer Quality Same Day Edit

Sky Cinema Films went above and beyond! We are are glad that we we decided to go with them for our cinematography. Ruth was amazing to work with and is very professional. Our same day edit was was so good we could not be any more happy with how everything turned out! We highly recommend Sky Cinema Films!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Christine · Married on 11/08/2018

Out standing memories captured on film

1st impressions mean a lot to me. By the End of my 1st meeting with Ruth I knew I wanted Sky Cinema Films to capture my wedding day.
    Their attention to detail was impeccable. Capturing all the key moments without us even knowing they were there.
    We recommend Sky Cinema Films 100%. Their creation was worth every cent!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 10/13/2018

Unbelievable. Unreal. Not enough words to say, but I’ll try my best.

As soon as I got engaged, and even before that, the videographer of my wedding was something I thought about. My cousin had a same day edit at her wedding in 2012 and it blew my mind, and ever since then, video and same day edits were something I loved and thought about. I actually always thought I would go with a specific company that my cousins had used, but plans changed and I was recommended to Sky Cinema. I began to watch their same day edits and knew this was the right fit. And now I sit here on my honeymoon, taking time off from my amazing new marriage to take time to express just how grateful I am for Sky Cinema-because they were that amazing and I just want to give them their praise- and convince anyone who was unsure why they are they best.

From the moment we met, Ruth was attentive, responsive, and kind. She genuinely invested in us as a couple from the get go and answered any and all questions we had (and considering how neurotic I am, I had a lot). She took the time to get to know us. Couples all want different things - some want elaborate, over the top cinematography, others want simple and intimate. We had a very specific vision of how we wanted things to look, and Ruth took the time to speak to us in depth so she knew exactly what we wanted.

On the day of, her, Garry, and their third shooter Mike were so great. They paid close attention to detail and did their best to stay out of anyone’s way. The photographers we work with aren’t the usual photographers that Sky cinema works with, but they worked hand in hand with them just the same to get the job done. Sure, my wife and I felt silly in some shots, but they knew exactly what they were doing. They also did a great job of making sure their work wasn’t getting in the way of us keeping to our schedule or enjoying our party.

Ruth is a savant with her editing. I will never understand how she edits so beautifully and so quickly, but she does. When we sat down to watch that Same Day Edit at the party, after a night that we enjoyed so much and thought couldn’t get better, the video escalated our wedding to another level. Many of my wife’s side had never seen an SDE and were blown away, while even though my side has seen many, ours immediately jumped to the top of the list. And we can’t wait for the final cut!!!!

I could go on and on for hours about Ruth, Garry, and their entire team. But I’ll end with this: when your wedding is over, if you’re like my wife and I, you’re going to want to relive it and bask in it. And if you choose Sky Cinema, you will be so grateful that you did. We know we are.

Thank you to your entire team!!! We love you!!!

Sky Cinema Films 7
    Sent on 10/16/2018

Aleza · Married on 10/05/2018

Captured with seamless creative mastery!!

WOW! Where do I even begin?! My wife and I knew we wanted videography for our big day, especially with an SDE (Same day edit).

I will admit... I am a groomzilla. I scoured the internet and went through 70+ videographers. I had email exchanges with them all and must have watched hundreds of wedding videos. When we came across and contacted Sky Cinema Films, right away, things felt easy. Ruth wasn't' the "We are the best and you need us" or the "we-have-many-inquiries-so-here's-our-generic-response" type. Our initial and subsequent meetings with Ruth was similar to meeting a friend. We knew we were dealing with a company that cares. We knew our search for a videographer was over.

Garry, her husband, was with me and my guys on our wedding day and Garry is amazing! He might as well have been one of my guys! You can tell he enjoys what he does.

The coverage that Sky Cinema Films provides was so natural and seamless.

We've seen many wedding videos seeing that many couples love their wedding to feel glamorous and dramatic. My wife and I were a little nervous about this because that wasn't us. We're more silly and awkward. Nonetheless, we were prepared to be dramaticized, as it can tend to be the name of the game. When it came time to see our SDE, we were in love. The SDE they produced truly captured the essence of us. It was heartfelt, it was happy, it was silly, it was our love. From moments of everyone smiling from ear-to-ear to moments without a dry eye in the room, our SDE was all we ever wanted it to be. GAH! Reminiscing about it, I want to give Ruth and Garry a hug right now!!

It is truly creative mastery that Ruth and her team provides. The Sky Cinema team was so fun to work with! Thank you Sky Cinema!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Rose Piccolo · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Videography

Ruth and Gary were so professional and fun to work with. They’re punctual, organized, kind and amazingly creative! I’ve watched hundreds of wedding videos and when I came across SkyCinema Films I knew I had to book them. Ruth and Gary capture every special moment and create videos that are captivating, beautiful and heartfelt. The editing is top-notch, seriously—watch a few highlight reels and you’ll see what I mean. I am beyond thankful that I chose SkyCinema Films because I now have a way to truly relive my wedding. As a bride/groom, so much happens on your wedding day and it’s impossible to remember it all; SkyCinemas is truly worth every penny! I would have deeply regreted it if I hadnt’t booked Ruth and Gary!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Tom

Tom Piccolo · Married on 09/22/2018

Extraordinary work

Ruth and Gary exceeded expectations in every way throughout the process. Leading up to the big day, they were highly communicative with my wife and I, nailing down exactly what we wanted and what to expect. On the day of the wedding, they were extraordinarily professional. Also, like any good documentarian, you could barely even notice they were there. The video component never felt intrusive or even present. The result was a candid final product that my wife and I adore. They truly are exceptional at their craft, having created something artistic and beautiful that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Rob M.

Rob Myers · Married on 09/01/2018

Sky Cinema was terrific

We could not be happier with Sky Cinema. They went above and beyond (literally, they had a drone) to capture every meaningful moment of our wedding.

They did a straight up amazing job putting together our videos. Plus, Ruth and Gary are just all-around awesome people. We loved having them, and could not recommend them more

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 08/18/2018

What an amazing experience!! Ruth and her team at Sky Cinema Films was wonderful. Our Same Day Edit (SDE)was all that we could ask for. Ruth was always prompt with our inquiries throughout the process. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly! Our wedding would not have been complete without our SDE and especially without Ruth! We are so happy and would highly recommend Sky Cinemas to capture your wedding or special events.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Megan Kuschke · Married on 08/11/2018

BEST wedding videographers out there!!

We are so happy we chose Sky Cinema Films to capture the most important day of our lives, they blew us away! Our video was more amazing than we could have ever imagined and is something we will treasure for years! We have gotten so many compliments on the quality, everyone says its the best wedding video they've ever seen! And it was such an awesome surprise to get a trailer the DAY AFTER our wedding, perfect way to start our honeymoon! Ruth and Garry are so fun to work with and make you feel so comfortable, we can't thank them enough!!!

Megan & Steve

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Racquel

Racquel · Married on 08/05/2018

Amazing experience

Sky Cinema Films were amazing videographers. My wife and I are a same sex couple and they treated us just like any other couple which was important. They listened to our requests and fulfilled them beyond our expectations. We highly recommend Sky Cinema Films for your wedding Videography needs

Sent on 12/09/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2018

I couldn't be happier with Sky Cinema Films! BY FAR the best vendor I hired. They created the most beautiful video of our wedding and sent it to us in less than two weeks. Our friends and family were BLOWN AWAY when they saw it and we cry every time. Some of our friends are even considering canceling their videographer and reaching out to Sky Cinema Films. Thank you so much Ruth for giving us such a special memory. We feel like we are reliving our special day every time we watch it.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Eliana · Married on 06/23/2018

Sky Cinema Films did an outstanding job from beginning to end. Ruth and Gary are the most professional, responsible and lovely videographers you will ever meet. They certainly captured our wedding day through the lens of their heart, capturing every moment filled with emotion, so we can treasure it for the many years to come. There is much to write about Ruth and Gary's talents and if I can summarize it in a few sentences, it would read like this: Ruth and Gary are unique, creative, and artistic videographers with the highest level of professionalism, charisma and lovely personalities. This couple knows what to capture on video on your wedding day, so that you can remember one of your most amazing days of your life. They are awesome beyond belief! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts <3, E&D

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Cristopher

Cristopher Cabiles · Married on 06/22/2018

SkyCinemaFilms Was Awesome And So Easy To Work With

Sky Cinema Films exceeded all our expectations for a wedding videographer. Ruth was actually the editor for our Maid of Honor's wedding video so when we heard Ruth and Garry (her husband) were breaking off and doing their own thing, we scheduled a meeting right away. The meeting was very casual yet still professional and Ruth easily made us feel at ease about her abilities to capture our wedding day.

We opted for the package with the Same Day Edit and Ruth did an amazing job capturing our day and tailoring it to our personality. Most of our guests have never seen a Same Day Edit before so they were blown away that such a professional edit could be done and ready in such a short amount of time.

We still watch our Same Day Edit every now and again when we want to be reminded of our wedding day and now we have our full wedding video which we will absolutely watch for years/anniversaries to come. Thank you Sky Cinema Films!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Airalyn · Married on 06/15/2018

Ruth and Gary beautifully presented all of the most important parts of our wedding day on our SDE. They have a great eye for picking out the strongest moments and touching little details. Our guests loved the sneak peek behind the scenes of wedding day. We have not stopped watching it over and over. They did splendid work and will definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Janine · Married on 06/01/2018

Ruth and her team were such a pleasure to work with. They are very creative, enthusiastic and kept me at ease when I was feeling stressed. Ruth was very easy to talk to and has great communication skills when it came to planning. The Same Day Edit video impressed our guests so much. It was very beautiful, and still makes me tear up every time I watch it. Thank you for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2018

Wow, where do I even start! Sky Cinema Films deserves more stars than we can give!! First off, Ruth, Garry, and Mickey are a dream team that makes their clients’ dreams come true plus more! Look no further for a wedding videographer because Sky Cinema Films is THE BEST!!!!! After meeting with Ruth for the first time and seeing her work, there was no doubt in my mind we were going to hire them. Communication was so easy, and this husband and wife team are so much fun to work with! We initially had our engagement video done by Sky Cinema Films and were blown away. To this day, I watch it over and over again, and I knew our Same Day Edit (SDE) Wedding Video would be amazing. Honestly, amazing doesn’t even fully describe how our SDE turned out! Each day, we continue to receive so many compliments about our wedding, ESPECIALLY THE SDE!!!! We are beyond happy with it and want to share it with everyone we meet! Ruth has so many innovative and creative ideas that she puts together and makes a masterpiece that we are able to relive every day! Thank you Sky Cinema Films for capturing our wedding day!! We truly hired the best and HIGHLY recommend!!!
    __________________
    (5/13/17) My fiancé and I loved working with Ruth and Garry for our engagement/Save the Date video! From finding the perfect location, to coming up with ideas, to filming the shots and putting the video together, the Sky Cinema Films team does an amazing job. After seeing the final product, we were blown away with how beautiful and romantic it came out! They really captured such special moments of us. My family and friends can't stop talking about it. There is no doubt that we are booking them for our wedding. We can't wait to work with Ruth and Garry again!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Melissa Herre · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing work!

My family and I highly recommend Sky Cinema Films. From the first day I met Ruth, I felt like she was family! She made me feel at ease every step of the way. Ruth and Gary work so well together. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Their work is amazing. I received my video clip and edits soon after my wedding and everything was PERFECT! Not only is their work amazing, but so are they. Gary and Ruth are so sweet and such family oriented people. Thank you for capturing our special day and allowing us to relive it every time we watch it!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2018

We were fortunate enough to have already witnessed Ruth’s incredible work through friends’ weddings and knew all along that she was the one we wanted in planning for our April wedding. Upon our first meeting, our feelings were only further validated as Ruth connected with us instantly and knew exactly what we wanted in capturing our special day. Both Ruth and Gary made us feel extremely comfortable during our wedding day and knew how to keep the atmosphere fun and vibrant. To say they were a pleasure to work with would be an understatement. After watching our same-day edit, we were absolutely blown away! Booking Ruth and Gary is definitely one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. They are very passionate and committed in their work and it clearly shows with each new video they create. We wholeheartedly recommend Sky Cinema Films to every couple looking to relive all the truly special moments in their life!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 03/17/2018

We had the pleasure of booking Ruth as we heard she had started her own company as she was once a part of MPW. We had seen her work before, as she has done many of our family and friend's weddings year before ours. It was imperative that we booked her right away, just because we knew of the quality of the work she does and how amazing her same day edits are. Working with Ruth was so easy especially since we ended up booking her within 4 months prior to our wedding. She made the entire process stress free, given the short amount of time, and we were lucky she was still available for our wedding date. The day of the wedding Ruth, Gary (her husband), and Mickey did an amazing job. They made shooting with them very easy, fun, and nothing was forced in order to 'get the right picture/shot', which you can tell in our same day edit. Their drone footage was also amazing people could not believe the shots that were taken with it. Everything came out great, and when it came to the same day edit that they premiered to our wedding guests, I am pretty sure everyone's jaw dropped. They were able to capture the every moment, and honestly capture the raw emotion behind it. We cannot thank Ruth, Gary, and Mickey enough as they captured "our wedding", and it's something we'll always have to remember. You will not regret having Sky Cinema Films as your videographer!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Sky Cinema Films's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. It's been a pleasure working with you guys.