Varga Productions

Belle Mead, NJ View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Over the past 11 years, my team and I have worked with many great couples and witnessed the celebration of marriage in many ways (Christian, Hindu, Hebrew, Native American, Filipinos and others). I have come to believe that what sets each wedding apart are not the cultural differences, but the uniqueness of each couple. The stories of how these partners-to-be found each other, how their relationship grew and their dreams for the future are all one-of-a-kind. When filming a wedding, our team's goal is to creatively capture all the pertinent events of the day but also never miss those less obvious, subtle and meaningful moments that all work to tell the story of your relationship and this important day in your lives.

Art Varga - Wedding Filmmaker

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Claire D. Married on 10/24/2020

Best videographers ever!

Art and his team captured every wonderful moment of our big day and I could never thank them enough! They picked up on moments that were so sweet that I didn’t even realize they were there for ! They were so professional and amazing! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
    Meghan Married on 10/05/2019

Outstanding

I could not wait to write this review. Art was our first vendor that we hired after we booked our venue - we were referred from a friend and after watching their wedding film, we were blown away by the artistry and beauty that Art and his team could create in one video. Basically…drop everything and go with these guys. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, be assured you will never regret it. Art and his team were professional in every way and made our day run incredibly smooth. We received our video on time and in an easy and accessible streaming format. Watching our film felt like we lived the day all over again—Art and his team captured moments I never want to forget, and memories we may have missed without them there to capture them. We can’t thank Art, Ed & Matt for making the best day of our lives something we can live out again and again!!

-Meghan & Rob
    Michelle Married on 10/27/2017
    Everyone said the day would go by so fast. Two years of planning would fly by in a blink of an eye. They were right. What they didn't mention is the possibility that you won't remember a lot. As a bride (and groom) you get pulled from one picture to the next, ushered from one dance to another, going around thanking guests, and then you are cutting your cake. I remember clips of our wedding, but I felt like a lot was missing. I spoke about it with various brides, post wedding, and learned I wasn't alone. Thankful, Art caught everything on video. He didn't just capture moments, he captured memories and emotions. He was everywhere the day of our wedding, but in such a way that we didn't notice. And Art presents it so beautifully, like a movie complete with a trailer! We received 3 discs and a memory stick in a timely fashion. We cannot thank him enough, for essentially giving us back our wedding! We will forever be grateful! Not only do we reccommend getting a videographer, we highly reccommend you go with Art!

Belle Mead, 08502
Location of (Varga Productions)
Belle Mead, NJ, 08502 See on map