19 Johnson Ave, Monroe Township, NJ 08831 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Artography

Location ... Composition... Light

Unobtrusive. That's how we roll.

ScreenShot20121230at6 52 53AM
Grthel3

• Videos 7

26 Reviews for Artography

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

Arnel and his team are the best of the best! I work in the business and I KNEW that when I got married I would want Arnel and his team at my wedding. THey are so FUN and Personable and get all of the right shots. I love this work and he is very professional! he comes highly recommended! The BEST of the BEST!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Julia · Married on 10/23/2016

My fiancé and I first saw Arnel's work at my cousins wedding this past January. As soon as we saw his work, we knew we wanted him at our wedding! Arnel and his team are amazing! They are professional yet make you feel so comfortable the entire day. Our same day edit came out AMAZING!

I would definitely recommend Arnel for videography and photography!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • Marena

Marena · Married on 05/15/2015

Arnel and his team are truly amazing. He was so professional through all the interactions we had! Videographers are absored within the nj wedding market but arnel is one of a kind. He followed me and my bridal party around all day and it was like he wasnt even there. We got our teaser of the wedding a few days after the wedding and watching it made us feel like we were reliving that moment! Arnel is truely a talented videographer/photographer and I reccomend him to all of my friends that are getting married!!! Thanks arnel!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Award

Artography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• B?m Photography
    B?m Photography Wedding Photographers

very professional and efficient. awesome film makers. definitely recommended!

• 19 Johnson Ave Monroe Township, 08831 See on map