Artography Reviews

26 | Monroe Township, NJ

26 Reviews for Artography

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

Arnel and his team are the best of the best! I work in the business and I KNEW that when I got married I would want Arnel and his team at my wedding. THey are so FUN and Personable and get all of the right shots. I love this work and he is very professional! he comes highly recommended! The BEST of the BEST!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Julia · Married on 10/23/2016

My fiancé and I first saw Arnel's work at my cousins wedding this past January. As soon as we saw his work, we knew we wanted him at our wedding! Arnel and his team are amazing! They are professional yet make you feel so comfortable the entire day. Our same day edit came out AMAZING!

I would definitely recommend Arnel for videography and photography!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • Marena

Marena · Married on 05/15/2015

Arnel and his team are truly amazing. He was so professional through all the interactions we had! Videographers are absored within the nj wedding market but arnel is one of a kind. He followed me and my bridal party around all day and it was like he wasnt even there. We got our teaser of the wedding a few days after the wedding and watching it made us feel like we were reliving that moment! Arnel is truely a talented videographer/photographer and I reccomend him to all of my friends that are getting married!!! Thanks arnel!

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • Trevor & Patty

Trevor · Married on 07/03/2014

Arnel & crew were the best!! They made our day very special adding personal touches that we'll remember forever. They took time to meet with us before hand to make sure every detail was just the way we wanted & more. They were professional & helped us with adding input along the way that gave those special moments during the wedding. We still look at the video they made for us afterwards and tear up. We couldn't have asked for more. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2014

Everything Arnel and his team did on our wedding day was perfect. The video was amazing and really captured our wedding day beautifully.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Kristen · Married on 09/27/2013

Arnel and his team were such a pleasure to work with. I felt so lucky when I found him. Watching my SDE during dinner was a treat for all my guests. He came with a team of 4, which worried my other vendors, but they were so professional that no one even noticed. My video was delivered on time and trailer was sent to me while on my honeymoon. I am SO happy with his services and recommend him to every bride booking video. A real pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/21/2014

I only spoke to Arnel once or twice before our wedding day, but some how it seemed as though he could read my mind. We had two wedding ceremonies. The morning one was the Vietnamese one, while the one in the afternoon was a more traditional Western one and Arnel and his crew were there to handle both. They drove around NJ with us from ceremony to hotel to other ceremony, and not one complaint. They were extremely professional and on top of their game capturing every moment from prep to the ceremony. To put the icing on the cake, they provided us with the highlight video 2 days after our wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Arnel and his team filmed my wedding in August. I was introduced to his work by a friend (he had videoed her wedding). He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. He was very flexibly to work with from the beginning. Being new to “video”, I had mainly questions and Arnel was patient with me and answered them all fully to make sure I understood the process and those we were both on the same page. Arnel and his team came on time day-of the wedding and were very professional throughout. We had a great day with them and he delivered us our “highlights” video within a few days of our wedding. He actually texted me a link to it as my new husband and I were boarding our plane for our honeymoon 3 days after the wedding and it was the perfect sendoff. We have shared the short video with all our friends and family and everyone adores it. While pictures are great, Arnel’s video really captures the feeling of the day. We also received our long video and raw footage and love every minute of them! While hiccups did occur with editing, Arnel made sure to do his best to “make it right” and we were fully satisfied! We loved his work so much we have recommended them to other friends who are just as excited about their wedding video. Thanks Arnel and team for everything!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2013

Arnel and his team at Artography were wonderful! So easy to work with and professional. We've only seen our trailer and we couldn't be happier. They did such a great job, we hardly knew they were there! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Chanel · Married on 12/02/2012

We loved all the vendors we used for our wedding but Arnel and his team were the best! They are very professional and dealing with them is a pleasure. They captured every moment of our special day without being invasive. My husband kept calling them a team of "ninjas". All of our guests raved about how beautiful the teaser was, which came out the day after the wedding! Check out his videos on vimeo. I'm positive no one can beat his quality, professionalism, and value. Go for Arnel, you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Christina · Married on 11/24/2012

I cannot recommend the Artography team enough. They are amazing to work with, competitively priced, and their videos are just breathtaking. We hired them for our November 24th wedding, and the team went above and beyond to make sure they captured every part of our day. Hiring Artography was probably was one of the best wedding-related decisions we made, and we could not be happier with our video!

Sent on 01/16/2013

lea · Married on 11/17/2012

Hi Ladies, I just want to let you know Artography by Arnel Tolentino & his team are the BEST!! If you want great value and quality - he is the ONE!!. I researched on others and got recommendations from others, but I'm so happy I got Arnel as my videographer/photographer. He was the one of the best investments of my wedding. He has the eye for great artistic photos. Ladies, he will listen and capture your day and your vision. Arnel and his team, are so fun to work with and yet so professional. I got so many compliments on my wedding day about him and his crew, I will use him again for other special events. I wanted my photos to be different, but yet beautiful and artistic, it certainly was!! My long video and mini video makes me tear everytime I watch it. It feels like November 17 all over again. He will capture your day and moment. My wedding ( ceremony/reception) was in the city, but I wanted also wedding photos in the Hamptons and I got it. He travelled so far to get photos for our special day. Everytime I show my pictures /videos to people, they are astonished by the value and quality of the results. Thank you Arnel, my husband and I are grateful for your service. If I was going to sum up my experience and results with one word about this vendor it is, "Beautiful!!!" Thanks- Salamat!!.....You can't get any better of a vendor than Arnel Tolentino- Artography.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Gretch · Married on 10/14/2012

Arnel and his team were the best! They made my wedding so much more special. They were easy to get along with and they made me and family feel so much at ease during the whole prep. You tell them exactly what you want and they’ll do just that and more. They have so many cool ideas for pictures and I am so happy that they guided me through all that process. They went beyond my expectations and this was amazing because I had high expectations. People at my wedding were so impressed when they saw my videographers and photographers. They were just all over the place, capturing every moment without making anyone feel uncomfortable. Everyone that has an upcoming event was asking me about their contact information the day after my wedding. They were unbelievably good that my sister booked them for her wedding after she saw my wedding video clip. They are awesome and fast. The quality of work and the creativity of Arnel and his team are just beyond words. I highly recommend Artography.

Sent on 01/17/2013

We felt so comfortable and happy on our wedding day with Arnel and his team doing our video and wedding photos. We were so pleased that we chose them. They did an excellent job and are easy to work with. They are responsive to our requests and very professional. I've recommended them to all our friends.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Natalya · Married on 06/23/2012

Arnel and his team were fantastic. From the moment they arrived they captured every moment of our special day. The highlight video was sent to us just days after the wedding and it was perfect. The full length video captures the entire day. I would recommend that every couple check them out. Family and friends still comment that they love watching watching the highlight video!!!

• User2026840 · 2+ years ago

Arnel and his team were superb. They were professional, easy to work with and all the photos and video turned out beautifully. They offer a very competitively priced product that is worth much more. If you can book them, do it!

Sent on 01/02/2013

galo · Married on 05/12/2012

agradesco x el trabajo realizado en este dia tan especial como nuestra boda
    en realidad el detalle y calidad de las tomas fueron espectaculares no lo emos parado de ber el video, cada occasion que lo bemos recordamos este dia gracias Arnel y su equipo muy buen trabajo.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Ai · Married on 04/13/2012

Transaction with them was a breeze. They were very professional. They captured the essence of our wedding day. Up to this day, watching our wedding video still puts a smile on our faces.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Excellent Job! Thank you for the beautiful, romantic and dynamic video. We love it very much!

Cara · Married on 12/31/2011

My wedding video was amazing. It captured our day perfectly. I'm so happy to have it to look back on.

Christine L · Married on 11/20/2011

Artography captured our wedding day beautifully! From the planning stages in the months prior up to the last moments of our special day, they were a pleasure to work with. Arnel showed up to the location right on time with all his great energy and made it so comfortable for everyone to just be themselves. And I'm not sure how many videographers would book an event on their birthday AND give us the opportunity to watch our video even before we left for our Honeymoon - amazing! The results were more than we could've asked for!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2011

There is not one bad thing I could say about my experience. It was PERFECT. The videography team was amazing and caught every detail of the wedding. This was a very last minute request as I had not originally intended on using a videographer and Arnell went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly. The wedding teaser was even ready for me to view 2 days later!

My friend also used Arnell & Team's services and had a similarly fantastic experience. I would recommend them to anyone and would say they are worth any price.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Doris · Married on 07/03/2010

CAPTURED MOMENTS!!! Arnel and his team were very professional and were very easy to work with. They were very knowledgeable in their craft without jeopardizing capturing the emotions of the moment.

While I was watching my budget for my wedding, I though Artography's services would be the most cost effective but was even more surprised at how much quality I had gotten for the most reasonable price. I certainly would avail of their services at our next family event!

Criselda · Married on 05/15/2010

I believe we were the first wedding that Arnel covered, and we were just really glad to be a part of his creative spark. This guy has serious talent! He really captured the emotions and feelings from our day. We couldn't be happier with ARTOGRAPHY. He was very easy to work with and very accommodating. He captured special moments of the day without being obtrusive. The quality of the video was amazing, a great recap and full footage of our special day. We can not thank Arnel enough for the great work he did and for making our wedding extra special!

Sent on 02/17/2013
  • Jessamine

Jessamine · Married on 11/09/2012

Arnel and his team were so fun to work with! Despite Hurricane Sandy the week prior to my wedding, Arnel confirmed he'd still be there to shoot my wedding. I was so relieved. He did an awesome job! I got my highlights video 2 days after my wedding and I absolutely LOVED it. I can't even tell you how many times I watched it. I received the edited video about 2 months after my wedding and the quality was awesome. I highly recommend Arnel and his team to any bride!

Sent on 01/20/2013