PO Box 413, Edgewater, NJ 07020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 71

About B?m Photography

Photographing weddings has been such a mysterious experience for me.

For each and every single wedding that I photograph, I go through an extraordinary experience of

sharing the same feelings of the bride and the groom throughout the whole day. I get nervous as they get nervous just before walking down the aisle. I get irritated when they get irritated because something didn’t go as perfectly as planned, even if it doesn’t concern photography. When they burst into tears dancing with their parents, my eyes tear up even while I tirelessly click the shutter button of my Canon.

I guess emotions are contagious. That being said, a wedding photographer is most vulnerable to the raw emotions, witnessing the biggest day of the couple’s lives from up close. And as a skilled wedding photographer, it is my greatest goal to create images that not just capture the emotion on camera but also pass it on to those who see the images later. It is my wish to create timeless Images that visually tell a story of your love, images that you will cherish for the rest of your lives.

And I truly believe love is the most contagious of all emotions. It has been my lifelong dream to do what

I love while helping others in need, so for each wedding that I book in 2013, I will donate $100 to

Compassion International’s Child Survival Program (http://www.compassion.com) or St.Jude Children’s Research Hospital (http://www.stjude.org) on the client’s behalf. Let’s spread some love! :)

I will be happy to evaluate your needs and offer you the services that ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss my services.

Thank you very much for taking the time and effort to find out more about Bõm Photography.

Sincerely,

w0011IMG8062

• Videos 6

20 Reviews for B?m Photography

Jina · Getting married on 05/23/2020

If you are looking for a photographer for your engagement and/or wedding, look no further and hire Paul. Best decision ever since my husband and I absolutely LOVE Paul's work for both the engagement session and the wedding this past May. Not only is he able to capture the moment's beauty, he works diligently to create a lasting memory that really made our day a special one. I would like to command his professionalism, patience, and work ethic that shines through a busy day. On both engagement session and our wedding day, he went above and beyond to produce the photos that reflect our wedding vision. I am looking forward to working with Paul for our future occasions. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Bonnie · Married on 06/08/2018

My husband and I got married in June 2018 and Bom photography captured our wedding day. If you're looking for wedding photographers, look no further and book now if he's available. I first met Paul with my mother- he was highly professional, showed sample albums, talked about his style and approach to photography, and explained the whole process thoroughly and patiently (in English with me since I'm more fluent in English and also in Korean with my mother who is more comfortable with Korean). He was also very gracious about adjusting the plans to meet my budget. Communicating with him was easy throughout. The day of wedding, he and his associate made it so effortless AND FUN for everyone (me, husband, family, wedding party) to pose for the camera. He really knew how to use the lighting in the environment (inside and outdoors), background, angles, and so on to capture the most precious moments. He and his associate also went around our venue to find the most beautiful places. They helped everyone feel comfortable and gave quick posing tips throughout. The execution was beyond perfect. Everyone was highly impressed by their professionalism and talent. Our parents could not stop raving about them. The only difficult thing has been picking photos for our album out of +1000 amazing photos. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Maria · Married on 09/02/2017

Paul and Caylena were a pleasure to work with on my wedding day (9/2/17). Paul was highly recommended to me by another wedding photographer. After interviewing over 80 photographers, I went Bōm Photography since I was liked Paul's vision and artistic style. I appreciated his very prompt, courteous and professional demeanor. Very accommodating and fulfilled our needs beyond expectation. I did not intend to go with a Korean speaking photographer but it helped out so much especially with many of my family and parents' friends. Paul and Caylena worked well with the crowds and giving direction without it seeming awkward or intrusive. Very patient when dealing with some dramatic family members too. Was helpful when drawing out the day's timeline and answered lots of questions I had. I was very happy with my decision to go with Paul and his team. I can't wait to see the pics!

Sent on 09/19/2017

B?m Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Makeup Art VickyC5
    Makeup Art VickyC5 Wedding Hair & Makeup

hi!

• New York Jazz Bands
    New York Jazz Bands Wedding Bands

Produced both a great quantity and quality of photos of the event, and an easygoing pleasure to work with.

• Artography
    Artography Wedding Videographers

To sum it up. Great, Fun and Professional to Work with!!!

• PO Box 413 Edgewater, 07020 See on map