Sweet Start

Hightstown, NJ View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Sweet Start is a videography business that is based in Princeton Junction, New Jersey. Shawn and Alex Caple, owners and videographers, transform your wedding day into a high-end, cinematic film that captures all the details from your special day. Starting with your pre-ceremony all the way until your final toast, they will film your love story in a fresh and unique way.

Sweet Start can transform your wedding-day story into a short form or storytelling style. For a unique perspective, they can provide drone footage as well. In addition to choosing from a variety of packages, you have the option of adding on the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event/ day
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1255.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3800.00

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Megan
    Megan F. Married on 07/14/2021

Above and beyond

Alex and Shawn are definitely in the right business.
    We were having a micro wedding of only 14 people but we wanted to remember our big moments. They were able to accommodate some or special requests logistically and financially. From the first email I sent, they were responsive, professional and engaged. They were extremely easy to plan and coordinate with prior to the big day. They went above and beyond what we could’ve hoped for. Now we are able to relive and enjoy the moments of our special day forever. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone going to capture their special day. Thank you a million times over!
    Maribeth E. Married on 01/02/2020

Sweet start is outstanding

Sweet Start did an amazing job of filming my daughter's wedding. Shawn and Alessandra were accommodating, considerate, and professional. The video product exceeded our expectations. The film captured the most wonderful moments of the day and captured the feelings we hoped it would. The video was beautiful, loving, and heartwarming -- a wonderful memory! I highly recommend Sweet Start.
  • Erin
    Erin S. Married on 10/19/2019

Watching my highlight film brings back all the wedding day butterflies!!!

We used Sweet Start for our wedding at Jasna Polana and I am SO happy we did. Originally my husband and I were on the fence about videography, but it was the BEST decision we made! It is so surreal being able to relive our wedding day through our highlight film. Alex + Shawn did such a great job capturing the emotion felt on our day... watching it brings back all the butterflies! In addition, Alex + Shawn made being on camera fun and natural. I truly enjoyed working with them and will forever be grateful for their amazing work!!

Real Weddings

• Jesse & Shannon
    14 photos · 10/24/2016

Pricing

Sweet Start Price Rates

Brandon Templar Photography Brandon Templar Photography Wedding Photographers

Shawn and Alex are great! As a wedding photographer, they were the first video team I've worked with so far. I'll admit, I was a little hesitant at first, but I quickly learned that teaming up with them and working together was a great energy! On your wedding day, it's paramount that your vendors work together. I highly recommend Sweet Start Weddings!

Dee Kay Events Dee Kay Events Wedding Planners

Shawn + Alex: a match made in cinematography heaven! Working with this super couple on your wedding will be the best decision you ever make. Their love for each other shines, but even more, their passion for their work is filled with every word they speak and every ounce of film recorded. Shawn is pure and raw talent behind the camera. He was born to do this. Alex is pure joy as his side kick. The films they produce are not only creative but will also capture every loving moment of your day. They take your vision, sprinkle some cinema fairy dust and make it into a fantasy wedding come true. I love working with Alex + Shawn and can't wait for the next project! You will not regret hiring them on your wedding day.

28 DENNIS COURT Hightstown, NJ, 08520
Location of (Sweet Start)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding