Dee Kay Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,750 Package Price

REMEMBER THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME WEDDING PLANNING EXPERIENCE
FIND RELIEF, NOT THE OVERWHELM

Weddings and events bring the best of our love in one room. As your New Jersey wedding planner, Dee Kay Events creates moments through carefully curated design that lives for a lifetime. We combine impeccable wedding day management with your vision so you can be a guest at your own wedding. It’s time to take your guests’ breath away and start to enjoy this time. Let us take your stress away. We are your curator of happy tears & once-in-a-lifetime moments in New Jersey, Croatia and around the world.

RIDICULOUSLY FUN, INCREDIBLY KNOWLEDGEABLE, NJ WEDDING PLANNER WITH CREATIVE IMPACT

Hi. I’m Diane Šolaja. I live off Exit 11 in Central Jersey and I don’t pump my own gas. I’m a Jersey girl with strong Croatian roots and I’m the owner and creative director of Dee Kay Events. We are a boutique wedding planning agency specializing in curating one-of-a-kind weddings along the Jersey Shore. If you have a question or need, we know a guy…for everything from the intimate details to the grand vision of your big, luxurious wedding. Our work is motivated and sustained by an exceptional love for people, individuality, inclusivity and impact. We believe love has no labels, no gender and no titles. These values drive our work and allow us to align with couples who also value openness, connection, knowledge and the creative spirit.

ELEVATED SERVICE, IMPECCABLE DESIGN, STREAMLINED PROCESS, UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE

Each proposal is catered specifically to the needs of our clients. Some clients need more, some need less. The best way to figure out your investment is to schedule a consultation. Every wedding is as unique as every couple. Rest assured, all of our wedding planning collections include wedding day management coverage.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,550

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Gina V. Married on 03/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further because Dee Kay Events is the best!!

Diane is the best of the best! I met Diane about six months out from my wedding. I had locked in all my vendors but was having difficulty organizing my budget and knowing what little details I was missing. She immediately took over as the point of contact for all our vendors, had me set up in the system she uses to organize everything, and started sending me essentially “homework” little by little so I wasn’t overwhelmed as the big day got closer. Having her guidance took me from being an overwhelmed, unorganized bride to calm and stress free. Diane is more then a day of coordinator. She is with you from start to finish, there to help talk you off ledges, provide solutions to things your worried about, will give you ideas to bring personalization to your day, and knows where to find anything you might need or want for your big day! She gave me so many fantastic ideas for our welcome bags, decor, logistics etc. Diane also put together beautiful itineraries for our bridal party and provided our vendors all with a full schedule/vision board so they knew our vibe and what we were looking for. Our bridal party kept saying how smoothly our day went, but that was all thanks to Diane for organizing it all. Diane also made me feel so special throughout this whole process. She sent multiple little goodies to my fiancé and I during the planning. Diane had become a life long friend! If your looking for someone to help make your wedding planning process virtually stress free look NO FURTHER!! DIANE IS YOUR GIRL!!
    Angelika F. Married on 09/19/2021

Fantastic Planner!

Diane was a joy to work with! Her and her crew went above and beyond to make my wedding day go smoothly. All the details were accounted for and some were even noticed by the guests. The wrapped chocolate with the Made in Germany tag delighted my friends that stayed at the hotel. She was even able to arrange perfect weather 😉 Thank you!
  • Steph
    Steph B. Married on 03/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Weddings & MORE - Event Versatility at is finest.

I worked with Diane and oversaw her production of a large corporate event in Las Vegas at a premiere venue in February 2020. Her ability to manage an event from managing guests lists, to coordinating extraordinary catering and entertainment, to creating the perfect ambiance and decor was second to none. This event was critical to the brand reputation of the company and received rave reviews from important constituents. Her ability to manage multiple communications and coordinate vendors is a huge stress-reliever for anyone hoping to to deliver an exquisite event that is not to be forgotten.
  • illustration stars

Diane Šolaja
Diane Šolaja
Owner & Creative Director

NST Pictures NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

If you're looking for an amazing wedding planner in New Jersey, we highly recommend Dee Kay Events! Friendly, creative and extremely detailed oriented, their team can make your wedding planning a breeze. Definitely recommend!

Clarks Landing Yacht Club Clarks Landing Yacht Club Banquet Halls

From a bad experience with her own wedding planner, Diane saw a better way, so she became an event planner, with great success. She has a joy and passion for her events and the people she works with. She respects the venue, which is key for me, in allowing us to do what we do best. Anyone she has brought in to work with her has been the same friendly, passionate person. She and her team are so effortless to work with and she pitches right in and does whatever is needed to assure a successful event. If you are in need of a wedding planner, event coordinator, or day of consultant, Dee Kay Events is your key to a successful wedding or corporate event!

Alisa Tongg Alisa Tongg Wedding Officiants

I finally had a chance to work with Diane and the Dee Kay Events team and from a vendor's point of view, it was amazing! Diane made her vision clear from the get go and pulled together top professionals from many disciplines to bring that vision to life. Besides being organized, thoughtful and kind (not only to the vendors she works with but also to the couple) she has a talent for putting together all the details in amazing style and taste. Everyone's in good hands with Dee Kay Events!

123 Main Street Manalapan, NJ, 07731
732-642-5992
Location of (Dee Kay Events)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding