Styles On B

New York, New York View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Styles On B is a hair and makeup artist based in New York City. Owner, stylist and makeup artist Stacy Pitt and her team have a huge passion for making their clients look fantastic and stunning for their wedding day. They specialize in offering their brides custom and tailored beauty experiences so they can have the look they’ve always wanted for their special day. Contact this beauty expert to see what she can do for you on your wedding day!

Styles On B offers impeccable one-on-one customer service to their clients. From tweezing to hair treatments, they can do it all for you. Hair services include the following:

• Consultations
  • On-site hair
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Maximum group size 25

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jordyn M. Married on 06/18/2022

Best hairstylist ever!!!

Cannot recommend Styles on B highly enough! Alyssa was SO amazing to work with both during the trial and all of wedding day! She listened to exactly what I wanted and nailed it!!! (and then listened again when I changed my mind and/or wanted things tweaked). In addition to doing an AMAZING job on the entire bridal party (all of the girls wanted to know exactly what products and things she used because they were all so obsessed with their hair), Alyssa was also just such a great vibe to have in the bridal suite with us all day. AND on top of that, during an absurdly windy wedding day, she literally followed us around with our photographers during pictures to make sure every hair displaced by the wind ended up in the right spot :) Truly went above and beyond what I could have asked for in a wedding day hairstylist. If you're looking for a hairstylist, look no further!!!
    Alexandra V. Married on 05/15/2022

Book StylesOnB NOW!

Could not have asked for a better experience than working with StylesOnB for my wedding. Aubrey set me up from the inquiry onward and was extremely responsive, helpful and so nice. Laureen was our stylist both for trial and day of, and had a mix of older and younger hair styles (and hair types!) to contend with. Not only did she do a FANTASTIC job, she is also a joy to talk to and a wonderful human being in general. The StylesOnB team was incredibly flexible and understanding given our multiple COVID reschedules and I cannot thank them enough for their patience and customer service from beginning to end. A wonderful team and a BEAUTIFUL job. Thank you and thankful to have you as part of my wedding!
  • Marissa
    Marissa E. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing hair for the whole bridal party

We had a great experience with Alyssa at my wedding! We had a small group (myself plus four bridesmaids and two moms) and Styles on B were so accommodating for the whole event, including travel. I did a trial with Alyssa before the wedding and she did exactly what I asked for, however after wearing the hairstyle for the afternoon I realized it wasn't the style I wanted to go with for the big day, she was so accommodating and arranged a second trial for me to make sure I was super comfortable with the style we finally decided on. At the wedding she was perfectly punctual, professional and so fun! All the styles she did for the bridal party were gorgeous and each of us were very happy with the final result. I would definitely recommend Alyssa/Styles on B to anyone.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

JoeC Weddings JoeC Weddings Wedding Photographers

Amazing work.

Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Styles on B slogan should be "Have Curling iron will travel" They will come to you to help you to look beautiful on your wedding day. I am happy to endorse them .

Sarah Tew Photography Sarah Tew Photography Wedding Photographers

Fantastic work. You're in good hands here.

30 Avenue B New York, New York, 10009
Location of (Styles On B)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding