Styles On B Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Anahita
    Anahita G. Married on 09/12/2021

Fantastic!

Laureen and Aubrey were phenomenal to work with! Not only are they extremely talented and efficient, they're also super friendly and absolutely lovely. Communication was easy and all my questions were answered within a day, usually much faster. For my hair trial Laureen tried several hairstyles and in the end we incorporated parts of each of them. The trial felt very personal and nothing was rushed. Day of they styled 13 ladies beautifully and everyone was thrilled with their glamorous hair. I received so many compliments on my hair alone. Even though several of the ladies were late to their appointments Laureen and Aubrey had everyone ready on time much to their credit. I highly recommend these ladies and Styles on B for all your hair styling needs!
  • Mel
    Mel L. Married on 09/04/2021

Flawless and wonderful to work with

Laureen was phenomenal. I booked her for my engagement shoot trial and wedding hair for myself, my 8 bridesmaids, and mom's hair. She was fantastic to work with, my hair is super frizzy and we had all types of hair on our wedding day she made everyone look and feel amazing. We made all sorts of different styles, accessories, extensions, the works and she executed each one flawlessly. All of our hair came out wonderful, we felt so glam, and it held all night through dinner dancing and after party. I am so thankful she was part of our wedding day and hope to work with her again soon!!!
    Mikayla N. Married on 09/04/2021

My hair was PERFECT!

Cannot say enough good things about Styles on B. First, they worked with me through rescheduling my wedding twice due to the pandemic - Aubrey was always so helpful and supportive with each new date thrown out there. When we finally settled on our wedding date I worked with Alyssa and she was an absolute dream. At our trial we came up with a perfect game plan. Alyssa is amazingly talented and so sweet. My hair (which is crazy curly and frizzy) has never looked better and it kept all night. My girls also looked incredible and I have to say I’m so impressed with how efficient and spot on with the timing of the morning prep the Styles on B team was! Couldn’t have asked for a more perfect experience. Thank you!
  • Laura
    Laura B. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing job!

I had the pleasure of working with Alyssa at Styles on B for my wedding this August. Alyssa was incredibly calm, patient and efficient throughout the day, and made all of us feel at ease. Everyone's hair turned out absolutely beautiful and we could not have been happier! Styles on B was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and always communicative and responsive. It was truly perfect!
  • Marie
    Marie H. Married on 06/04/2021

Styles on B did AMAZING

Stacy was a pleasure to work with. After having to postpone our wedding due to COVID I was so happy that Stacy was still available on the new date. The trial made me certain mine & my bridesmaids hair were in good hands.
    The day of the wedding Stacy arrived on time and was able to style 5 of us in a timely manner. She saw all the styles we wanted & was able to emulate them so well. Hair lasted all night! & looked amazing, received lots of compliments. Would absolutely recommend!
    Lauren Married on 05/14/2021

Great experience - Would recommend!

Styles on B was a great choice for my wedding day! We booked hair services for me (the bride), two bridesmaids and the MOB and MOG - all with different hair types, lengths and desired styles - and everyone was extremely happy with their final look. Our stylist, Alyssa, was friendly and professional. Throughout the planning process, I communicated with Aubrey, who was always responsive and attentive. As a "Covid bride," I had two previous wedding dates that we had to postpone and reschedule, and Styles on B was so accommodating during that hectic process. Would 100% recommend their services to other brides!
    Danyel H. Married on 02/08/2020

Dream Hair on Wedding Day

I absolutely loved having Stacy and Laureen from Styles on B handle all things hair for my wedding. They were professional, accommodating, and able to go with the flow with last minute changes.

The morning of the wedding, the style we had agreed up at our trial just wasn’t clicking. Stacy was amazing and quickly came up with a look that was even better than the original. I felt so good heading into the wedding, fully confident I looked like the best version of myself.

The two really were rockstars, putting together 8 other looks for my bridal party and family in a timely manner.

Do yourself a favor and book Styles on B team immediately! Their artistic talent and commitment to client satisfaction are unsurpassed.
    Marissa C. Married on 12/21/2019

Love the Dream Team from Styles On B!

If you are looking to feel beautiful, confident, and like yourself on your wedding day, look no further. From the moment I emailed with Aubrey, I knew I was in good hands. She was super responsive and made me feel like I was the studio's only client. When I went for my trial, Alyssa was amazing and tried so many different styles with me until I felt comfortable with the look. The whole team is just incredibly lovely. On wedding day, Alyssa made me and my Maid of Honor feel right at ease and we chatted about the holidays and our hometowns. Our final hairstyles were absolutely perfect: natural, flowy, and light. I can't say enough about this salon. Stop reading and book them!
  • Loren
    Loren G. Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely gorgeous wedding hair!!

I really can’t say enough about Stacy and her amazing hair skills. She was able to style me and my four bridesmaids with incredible ease on my wedding day, and every single look was unique and absolutely gorgeous. I kept drooling over my bridesmaids’ hair, commenting on how perfect everyone looked. She was also able to incorporate two of my bridesmaids’ hair extensions super easily, making them look completely natural. And as for me, my hair was exactly how I envisioned it would be when I got married. It was so glamorous but not overdone. I felt like I was about to walk down the runway of a fashion show, that’s how amazing she made me feel. Working with the Styles on B team leading up to the day was also such a great experience. Aubrey was super communicative and she helped to address any concern I had or last minute changes I needed to make. Do yourself a favor and book this great team — they’ll make your hair completely stunning!
    K Confino Married on 09/21/2019

Everyone was thrilled

We had a variety of hairstyles and everyone was happy with Molly's work. It is never easy to satisfy a large group so this is a testament to Molly's skill. She was relaxed and accomplished all on time. We highly recommend her.
  • Shana
    Shana H. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful styles!

I had such a lovely experience working with Laureen, Stacey and the entire Styles on B team! They do beautiful work and the styles they created for my rehearsal dinner and wedding truly exceeded my expectations. They are such a talented, collaborative, and kind team. Laureen had recommended clip in hair extensions and it made all the difference. I am so so so happy with my styles and all of my bridesmaids looked beautiful as well. I also had Laureen come back for “return time” pre and post ceremony and am so happy I did. I only needed small touch ups but it was a great comfort knowing she was there since I had outdoor photos and an outdoor ceremony. I hope to go to the studio for al future styling needs! Thanks again to this awesome team.
    Maria Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I chose Styles On B for my wedding this past JuIy and I couldn’t have been happier with my choice. I hardly ever write reviews but in this occasion I just had to express how happy I was with Laureen and I can’t say enough good things. Laureen was just AAAMAZING!!!! She did exactly what I asked for and even better than what I had imagined. Her hands are really magic I kid you not, after she was done when I looked in the mirror I couldn’t believe that was me. I was sooooo in love with my hair on the day and it looks absolutely amazing in my wedding photos. She also made all of my bridesmaids happy with their hairstyles and did exactly what everyone wanted/was comfortable with. They all looked beautiful. She knows exactly what she is doing, she’s highly skilled, very calm and patient and she gives you great advice on how to come up with beautiful looks. If you’re looking for your wedding stylist look no further! Laureen and Styles On B are great, give them a try you won’t be disappointed!
    G Married on 07/01/2019

Perfection

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Laureen and Styles on B. Laureen understood exactly what I wanted with my curly hairstyle and executed it perfectly both during the trial and on the day. I'm picky about my hair, and she made me feel so comfortable, confident and like myself.

Laureen also executed what my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law wanted with ease, and everyone was thrilled with the way their hair turned out.

The Styles on B Team was so responsive and flexible the week of my wedding when some issues arose with my timeline. On the day, Laureen worked efficiently and was an absolute joy to have in the suite with us. I'd highly recommend Laureen and Styles on B!
  • DEANNA
    Deanna M. Married on 04/29/2019

Amazing experience with stacy & team

I absolutely loved working with Styles on B for my big day! My larger wedding was postponed from 3/28 to 8/1 due to the pandemic and Stacy's team (hi Aubrey!) was able to accommodate my new date in a heartbeat, alleviating any stress I had! Stacy and Laureen were both amazing to work with! They were both professional, accommodating, and styled 12 ladies in an insanely timely manner. All of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law loved their unique and creative styles! The morning of the wedding, I decided to change the style I wanted since I had many months with the postponement to ponder the big day :) Stacy was amazing and quickly found a style that was absolutely stunning and lasted all day. I recommend Styles on B to anyone who is planning their big day, whether it's their larger celebration, a micro wedding or even a special occasion!
    Meg Z. Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Hair Styling!!!

Stacy, Laureen, and the entire team at Styles on B were so wonderful to work with leading up to my wedding day. Stacy worked so hard to make sure my hair extensions were the perfect match so my wedding day hairstyle would be flawless and her effort totally paid off. Laureen did my hair day-off and I’ve honestly never felt more fabulous. She made sure every detail of my hairstyling was exactly how I wanted it and even jumped in at the last minute with touch-ups to make sure photos were perfect. I can’t thank Styles on B enough! They’re fantastic.
    Rebecca Married on 09/02/2018
    Laureen did my hair as well as my mothers of the bride and bridesmaids. She was lovely! She was very organized and responsive and looked at all the girls dresses and heard their opinions before crafting a beautiful hair do that didnt budge the entire night and looked incredible. She can handle very curly hair as well as thin, fine hair. Laureen worked quickly and finished early. I LOVED my hair do and she placed my hair piece perfectly. It was exactly what I wanted!! I would highly recommend hiring Laureen for your wedding!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 08/18/2018
    I LOVED working with Styles on B for my wedding cannot recommend enough! Laureen and Rachel styled myself, 8 bridesmaids and 3 additional ladies. I am a perfectionist and did two trials (to be sure of my look), however Laureen put me completely at ease confidently producing a perfect wedding look that I absolutely loved and fit my vision to a T. I should also add that I ran into some health issues leading up to my wedding that caused a lot of my hair to fall out in addition to becoming quite brittle. I was extremely worried as I thought I wouldn’t have enough hair to do an updo. I wasn’t feeling like I’d be a beautiful bride. Fear not, Laureen came to my rescue! She was able to use hair extensions to fill in where I’d lost hair and you couldn’t even tell. She recommended a store where I could go to match the extensions to my hair. I went and they matched it PERFECTLY, I was shocked. I have a very difficult hair color to match, it’s a multi-toned medium dirty blonde. Laureen did my hair for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding using the extensions and I was beyond impressed. I felt confident and beautiful despite my hair issues and the styles held up perfectly. Though my wedding and ceremony were indoors we took pictures in central park in 80 degree heat and humidity and my hair and all of my bridesmaids stood up to the weather, everyone looked fantastic. Laureen is not only a talented hair-stylist, but a great person to work with. She was so fun and upbeat the entire day and extremely professional. This helped keep everyone at ease and enjoying themselves. The staff at StylesOnB is also amazing. Aubrey was quick to respond to emails and all of my questions, thank you!
    Kaitlyn Married on 08/10/2018
    If you are looking for a wedding hair stylist Styles on B is it! Stacy is extremely talented and is amazing at what she does. I was very nervous about my hair for my wedding day and Stacey did a phenomenal job with my updo - I am still obsessed with it! My husband even commented how amazing my hair looked when he first saw me down the aisle. Stacey is a true professional, arrived on time and prepared, was extremely efficient, has a calming and relaxed presence which I appreciated the morning of and really listens to her clients. She styled a different and beautiful updo for myself and every girl while creating a cohesive look - everyone received many compliments! The staff at StylesOnB were also amazing to work with. Aubrey was always quick to respond to emails and questions, and they made the process stress-free from start to finish. I highly recommend hiring StylesonB and Stacey!
    Maya Married on 07/28/2018
    I can’t say more positive things about working with Stacy and the Styles on B team. From the start the process was as seamless as can be and it was clear that the team knows what they are doing. I knew as soon as I had my trial that I wanted to work with Stacy. Not only did I love how she explored a few different styles but she has such a wonderful, calm energy I knew I wanted to be around on my wedding day! I was beyond impressed when Stacy single handedly did the hair for 7 ladies and me with ease and of course made everyone look beautiful and unique. Not only that but she knew exactly what to do when I was unable to verbalize what I wanted for my hair – I couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out. Any bride will be in good hands with the Styles on B gals!! Thank you Stacy!!
    Justine Married on 06/30/2018
    I cannot recommend Styles on B enough! Laureen was fantastic, a total dream to work with! For my wedding in June, Laureen did the hair for myself, four bridesmaids and my mom. I should add that I am not a hair and makeup girl, and was very anxious about my hair and makeup for the wedding. I was probably so vague and unclear with my description of what I wanted for my hair, but Laureen totally understood my vision and executed my hair beautifully. She made me feel so beautiful and like my best self for the big day. Laureen was so warm and friendly and made everyone feel and look beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids could not stop raving about Laureen and how professional, down to earth and awesome she was. More than myself, I wanted my mom to feel beautiful at the wedding. She has not stopped talking about how beautiful and amazing she felt and telling me about all the compliments she got at the wedding. Laureen showed up early and made sure we were on time and really ahead of schedule, which helped keep the mood fun and not stressful! Again, cannot recommend Laureen and the Styles on B team enough!
    Tammi Married on 06/23/2018
    Styles on B is my absolute favorite! I've been going for over 12 years to get my hair cut and finally had the opportunity for them to do my wedding hair! I'd been waiting years for this special moment because I love these ladies so much. They are so professional, calm, do beautiful work and will make the entire process easeful. Alyssa did my wedding day hair and I was so pleased! I think my husband was even more pleased than I was and he said it was PERFECT! Alyssa also styled my mother, sister, and niece and everyone was overjoyed and so pleased. We were married in Central Park in the morning and everyone's hair stayed till late in the evening despite rain and light humidity. Thanks Styles on B! You are the best there is!
    Alyssa Married on 05/19/2018
    Stacy and Alyssa were punctual, professional, friendly and made my hair and my bridesmaids' hair look gorgeous for my wedding! Alyssa stayed until my ceremony for last minute touch ups after photos and even came downstairs to give me a last minute curl and spray to last throughout the night. They also made the whole process easy by responding to emails very quickly, answering any questions, clarifying timelines and logistics and just overall being great to work with -could not recommend their team enough!!
    Allison Married on 04/14/2018
    I HIGHLY recommend Styles on B!!!!! Working with Aubrey and Stacy was a true highlight of wedding planning! They are so easy to communicate with and respond immediately to every single question. They helped me find the perfect clip extensions for my hair type. Above all, Stacy's styling is the best I've ever seen. I am someone that is VERY particular about my hair and Stacy understood what I was looking for made me feel stunning! She also accommodated doing my hair for my rehearsal dinner and gave me two unique and gorgeous looks!! I cannot thank them enough!! You will not regret hiring Styles on B!
    Melissa Married on 03/15/2018

If you are looking for a fabulous hairstylist/salon to help you feel and look your best for your special event, look no further. I had the pleasure of working with Stacy from StylesOnB for my wedding. She is absolutely wonderful and I highly recommended this salon’s services to anyone looking for a hairstylist on their wedding day/special event. I had a vague idea of how I wanted my hair to look for my wedding,and I tried my best to explain it to Stacy. She tried out several different versions of a similar style on me for my trial, took pictures from all angles so we could get a good look at each updo, and she was great about giving her personal feedback as well as listening to any feedback I had for her. On the day of my wedding she was punctual in arriving for an already very early start time, and I was obsessed with the final style I had for my day. She did a phenomenal job! I was nervous about my hair staying in place for the wedding events as I was going from about 10 AM until past midnight and trekking all over the city on a windy March day, but my hair stayed in place perfectly. I received many compliments! Furthermore, the staff at StylesOnB were always quick to respond to emails and questions, and they made the process stress-free from start to finish. Highly recommend this place!! Thank you, Stacy!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/30/2017
    At our wedding this September, Laureen did the hair for myself, bridesmaids, and my mother. Everyone got very different hairstyles, and they all looked great and lasted throughout the night. Laureen also has a great personality and put everyone at ease while we were getting ready. I can't recommend her enough!