Styles On B Reviews

Styles On B 5
Styles On B 6

Meg Zager · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Hair Styling!!!

Stacy, Laureen, and the entire team at Styles on B were so wonderful to work with leading up to my wedding day. Stacy worked so hard to make sure my hair extensions were the perfect match so my wedding day hairstyle would be flawless and her effort totally paid off. Laureen did my hair day-off and I’ve honestly never felt more fabulous. She made sure every detail of my hairstyling was exactly how I wanted it and even jumped in at the last minute with touch-ups to make sure photos were perfect. I can’t thank Styles on B enough! They’re fantastic.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2018

Laureen did my hair as well as my mothers of the bride and bridesmaids. She was lovely! She was very organized and responsive and looked at all the girls dresses and heard their opinions before crafting a beautiful hair do that didnt budge the entire night and looked incredible. She can handle very curly hair as well as thin, fine hair. Laureen worked quickly and finished early. I LOVED my hair do and she placed my hair piece perfectly. It was exactly what I wanted!! I would highly recommend hiring Laureen for your wedding!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

I LOVED working with Styles on B for my wedding cannot recommend enough! Laureen and Rachel styled myself, 8 bridesmaids and 3 additional ladies. I am a perfectionist and did two trials (to be sure of my look), however Laureen put me completely at ease confidently producing a perfect wedding look that I absolutely loved and fit my vision to a T. I should also add that I ran into some health issues leading up to my wedding that caused a lot of my hair to fall out in addition to becoming quite brittle. I was extremely worried as I thought I wouldn’t have enough hair to do an updo. I wasn’t feeling like I’d be a beautiful bride. Fear not, Laureen came to my rescue! She was able to use hair extensions to fill in where I’d lost hair and you couldn’t even tell. She recommended a store where I could go to match the extensions to my hair. I went and they matched it PERFECTLY, I was shocked. I have a very difficult hair color to match, it’s a multi-toned medium dirty blonde. Laureen did my hair for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding using the extensions and I was beyond impressed. I felt confident and beautiful despite my hair issues and the styles held up perfectly. Though my wedding and ceremony were indoors we took pictures in central park in 80 degree heat and humidity and my hair and all of my bridesmaids stood up to the weather, everyone looked fantastic. Laureen is not only a talented hair-stylist, but a great person to work with. She was so fun and upbeat the entire day and extremely professional. This helped keep everyone at ease and enjoying themselves. The staff at StylesOnB is also amazing. Aubrey was quick to respond to emails and all of my questions, thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Styles On B 7
    Styles On B 8

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/10/2018

If you are looking for a wedding hair stylist Styles on B is it! Stacy is extremely talented and is amazing at what she does. I was very nervous about my hair for my wedding day and Stacey did a phenomenal job with my updo - I am still obsessed with it! My husband even commented how amazing my hair looked when he first saw me down the aisle. Stacey is a true professional, arrived on time and prepared, was extremely efficient, has a calming and relaxed presence which I appreciated the morning of and really listens to her clients. She styled a different and beautiful updo for myself and every girl while creating a cohesive look - everyone received many compliments! The staff at StylesOnB were also amazing to work with. Aubrey was always quick to respond to emails and questions, and they made the process stress-free from start to finish. I highly recommend hiring StylesonB and Stacey!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Maya · Married on 07/28/2018

I can’t say more positive things about working with Stacy and the Styles on B team. From the start the process was as seamless as can be and it was clear that the team knows what they are doing. I knew as soon as I had my trial that I wanted to work with Stacy. Not only did I love how she explored a few different styles but she has such a wonderful, calm energy I knew I wanted to be around on my wedding day! I was beyond impressed when Stacy single handedly did the hair for 7 ladies and me with ease and of course made everyone look beautiful and unique. Not only that but she knew exactly what to do when I was unable to verbalize what I wanted for my hair – I couldn’t have been happier with how it turned out. Any bride will be in good hands with the Styles on B gals!! Thank you Stacy!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Justine · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot recommend Styles on B enough! Laureen was fantastic, a total dream to work with! For my wedding in June, Laureen did the hair for myself, four bridesmaids and my mom. I should add that I am not a hair and makeup girl, and was very anxious about my hair and makeup for the wedding. I was probably so vague and unclear with my description of what I wanted for my hair, but Laureen totally understood my vision and executed my hair beautifully. She made me feel so beautiful and like my best self for the big day. Laureen was so warm and friendly and made everyone feel and look beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids could not stop raving about Laureen and how professional, down to earth and awesome she was. More than myself, I wanted my mom to feel beautiful at the wedding. She has not stopped talking about how beautiful and amazing she felt and telling me about all the compliments she got at the wedding. Laureen showed up early and made sure we were on time and really ahead of schedule, which helped keep the mood fun and not stressful! Again, cannot recommend Laureen and the Styles on B team enough!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Tammi · Married on 06/23/2018

Styles on B is my absolute favorite! I've been going for over 12 years to get my hair cut and finally had the opportunity for them to do my wedding hair! I'd been waiting years for this special moment because I love these ladies so much. They are so professional, calm, do beautiful work and will make the entire process easeful. Alyssa did my wedding day hair and I was so pleased! I think my husband was even more pleased than I was and he said it was PERFECT! Alyssa also styled my mother, sister, and niece and everyone was overjoyed and so pleased. We were married in Central Park in the morning and everyone's hair stayed till late in the evening despite rain and light humidity. Thanks Styles on B! You are the best there is!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/19/2018

Stacy and Alyssa were punctual, professional, friendly and made my hair and my bridesmaids' hair look gorgeous for my wedding! Alyssa stayed until my ceremony for last minute touch ups after photos and even came downstairs to give me a last minute curl and spray to last throughout the night. They also made the whole process easy by responding to emails very quickly, answering any questions, clarifying timelines and logistics and just overall being great to work with -could not recommend their team enough!!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Allison · Married on 04/14/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Styles on B!!!!! Working with Aubrey and Stacy was a true highlight of wedding planning! They are so easy to communicate with and respond immediately to every single question. They helped me find the perfect clip extensions for my hair type. Above all, Stacy's styling is the best I've ever seen. I am someone that is VERY particular about my hair and Stacy understood what I was looking for made me feel stunning! She also accommodated doing my hair for my rehearsal dinner and gave me two unique and gorgeous looks!! I cannot thank them enough!! You will not regret hiring Styles on B!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/15/2018

If you are looking for a fabulous hairstylist/salon to help you feel and look your best for your special event, look no further. I had the pleasure of working with Stacy from StylesOnB for my wedding. She is absolutely wonderful and I highly recommended this salon’s services to anyone looking for a hairstylist on their wedding day/special event. I had a vague idea of how I wanted my hair to look for my wedding,and I tried my best to explain it to Stacy. She tried out several different versions of a similar style on me for my trial, took pictures from all angles so we could get a good look at each updo, and she was great about giving her personal feedback as well as listening to any feedback I had for her. On the day of my wedding she was punctual in arriving for an already very early start time, and I was obsessed with the final style I had for my day. She did a phenomenal job! I was nervous about my hair staying in place for the wedding events as I was going from about 10 AM until past midnight and trekking all over the city on a windy March day, but my hair stayed in place perfectly. I received many compliments! Furthermore, the staff at StylesOnB were always quick to respond to emails and questions, and they made the process stress-free from start to finish. Highly recommend this place!! Thank you, Stacy!!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Styles On B 9
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

At our wedding this September, Laureen did the hair for myself, bridesmaids, and my mother. Everyone got very different hairstyles, and they all looked great and lasted throughout the night. Laureen also has a great personality and put everyone at ease while we were getting ready. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Styles On B 10

Sara · Married on 08/13/2017

Laureen and Alyssa did my hair for my wedding. I had a super large wedding party and the two of them worked for 7 hours straight without taking a break. Everyone's hair looked perfect and really lasted through the wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/08/2017

Stacy from Styles On B was the perfect hair stylist for my wedding! She was the hair stylist for a friend’s wedding and after that day I knew I had to have her! She completed hair styles for 11 (!!) people all in a timely fashion. Everyone in my bridal party raved about their hairstyles and I couldn’t be happier with my style (which included Stacy helping me to figure out the best way to use a hairpiece that I really wanted to include). Stacy was excellent about redoing styles if they weren’t perfect and really helped to make my bridal party and me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Her presence was calming and she was engaging and so pleasant to work with. I highly recommend her and the whole Styles On B team!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Evelyn · Married on 04/30/2017

Laureen, I freaking love you! I found Styles on B after months of relentless google searches for the perfect person to do my hair on my wedding day. I knew I would be working with the girls at Styles on B the second I received the first email from Aubrey. Aubrey generally responds to emails and is all-around awesome.

Not only is everyone there incredibly talented at what they do, they are seriously some of the best people to spend a few hours with while getting beautified. I am not someone who enjoys spending lengthy evenings at the salon, but ever since I found Styles, I actually look forward to my appointments. Stacy does amazing work with coloring, my hair has never looked so good. And Laureen, well, I am *still* obsessing over my wedding hair. I've gotten *so* many compliments on my hair alone since the wedding. As a final point, my mother, who is the pickiest person on the planet, loved the style Laureen did for her. She really listened to what my mom wanted and worked with her until she felt she was happy with her up-do.

So much love for this team.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

Hiring Stacy from Styles on B was one of the best decisions I made when planning the wedding. I hired Styles on B to do hair for myself (bride) and all of my bridesmaids. Stacy is incredibly talented with what she does! My bridal hair came out EXACTLY how I had imagined, and she made me feel like a million bucks...I really felt like a Hollywood star. Not only was she professional, she worked so quickly and efficiently, and the final results were out of this world. After my girls were done getting ready, one of my bridesmaids approached me and said "I've been in so many weddings, and this is the first time I have ever loved how my hair came out when being professionally styled."
    I highly recommend using Styles on B for wedding hair styling...they're the best!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

Stacy and the team at Styles on B are incredible! They are so talented and truly executed my vision! Stacy was so easy going and awesome to work with, she's an expert and the absolute best. Look no further for your wedding hair team! They are so well organized, easy going and will work with you to make sure you are happy. Look no further for your wedding hair stylists!

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • I

Isabel · Married on 03/18/2017

Laureen and the entire team at Styles on B are amazing, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Everything from Aubrey’s quick responses to Laureen’s almost physic level of understanding was incredible. For someone like me who finds it hard to communicate what they want I was blown away that after only showing Laureen a few pictures and a vague description, she was able to whip together three different looks at my trial. In the end, she helped me combine two of the styles to create the perfect updo for my March wedding and I couldn’t be happier with how it came out. On the day of Laureen showed up on time and helped create the relaxed and fun atmosphere I wanted, quickly winning over everyone in the room with her talent and easy-going personality. My best friend ended up hiring Laureen for her own wedding a few weeks ago and it was so great to hang out with her again, this time we went a bit sassier which I LOVED. Bottom line ladies, from one bride to another - weddings are stressful, it’s important to hire vendors that are not only talented but are people you feel comfortable working with and can trust to be reliable professionals. The crew at Styles on B are all those things and more.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Styles On B 11
    Styles On B 12

Levi · Married on 12/16/2016

The Styles on B Team are incredibly professional, talented, and a pleasure to work with. I've been a client there for several years and was beyond excited to book them for my wedding. Stacy is just amazing - she understood exactly what sort of look I was going for, created several options within that look as a trial, and really did a phenomenal job the day of. It was classy, sophisticated, elegant for a black tie affair but also simple and I felt like myself. Stacy is extremely time-efficient and versatile, and turned my whole bridal party into gorgeous Victoria secret angel hair. Everyone's hair looked amazing amidst the mild blizzard December weather! 100% book Styles on B!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Rena · Married on 12/11/2016

Laureen was my wedding day stylist, and I cannot say enough good things about her! She was great at guiding me during my trial, and on the day-of, we had our game-plan in place, and she did a fantastic job.

And she is not just an amazing stylist, but she is also an amazing therapist! Going into the day, my mom was apprehensive because she has *very* damaged hair, and was convinced that it was at the point of no return. Laureen proved her wrong. She was very patient with my mom, gained her trust, and delivered. I have never seen her hair look so good!

Book Laureen, don't debate about it! :)

Sent on 12/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

I had hired a different hair styling company to do my hair, and my bridesmaids' hair, for my wedding. Fast forward to my trial just weeks before my wedding - it took 4 hours long to do only 5 looks and was just short of a disaster. I immediately emailed Styles on B after recalling glowing remarks from my makeup artist (Stacie Ford). Aubrey was so responsive and helpful from the immediate start, and remained so through the wedding day.

I then had my trial with Laureen. It took her literally seconds to whip my hair into something a MILLION times better than anything I saw in my prior trial. I knew within minutes that I was going to use her for my wedding. She then proceeded to do several more looks quickly, all of which I loved. She was attentive to my likes and dislikes but even better, she has this insanely calming presence that makes you feel like everything is going to be okay!

I just got married last Friday, and Laureen made me look exactly how I always dreamed I'd look on my wedding day - natural and effortless. Not only that, but she also styled all of my bridesmaids and my mother and they all were beyond happy with their looks. Another bridesmaid of mine also marveled at Laureen's calming presence.

Stop reading reviews and just hire her, or anyone else at Styles on B. They were one of the best vendors and one of the easiest part of my planning process. Save yourself the stress and time of looking anywhere else. You will not regret it.

Stephanie

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/01/2016

No advice, just book them! Everyone looked beautiful! This was a big wedding - we were all done on time and everyone was very happy!

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • Z

Zara · Married on 08/13/2016

I hired Styles on B to do my hair, my mother's hair, grandmother's hair, and hair for four bridesmaids for my wedding. They did an excellent job from start to finish. I loved coming in to the salon for a hair trial and getting to try a few different styles to figure out what I liked the most. I was also really unsure of using extensions, but the girls encouraged me to try them just to see what I thought and I actually loved them! I ended up going with extensions for my final wedding day look. Laureen was my hairstylist on my wedding day and she was truly a pleasure to work with, kind, understanding, and flexible- just what you need in a hair stylist. Each of my bridesmaids had their own ideas about what type of style they wanted and she was happy to go with whatever they wanted, keeping in mind that she wanted their style to be very different from mine. I also really enjoyed working with Aubrey- she handles a lot of the administrative aspects of booking a stylist for your wedding date and payment, etc- she was very kind and super organized, very easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding hair stylist! I was so happy with my hair that I am thinking of coming back here for my usual cut/color!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2016

Sally and the Styles On B team were amazing to work with for my NYC wedding. Everyone at the studio is so friendly and helpful. Sally did the styling for my hair and my bridesmaids' hair. She is a VERY gifted and talented stylist. I loved my hair and the styling lasted all night! My bridesmaids were in love with their hair. Sally was professional and great to work with!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Barbara · Married on 07/10/2016

Excellent job with the entire wedding party and mom. Added services without extensions for the maid of honor at last minute and just did a beautiful job. Thank you for making us beautiful and for a unforgettable day!

Sent on 07/18/2016