Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co

Princeton, NJ View map

$2,991 Typical Price

What's a wedding without gorgeous floral arrangements? "Creating beautiful flowers for wedding and commitment ceremonies are such a pleasure for me. It's definitely the most rewarding part of my business" says Monday Morning Flowers owner, Georgianne Vinicombe. "Nothing makes me happier than to see my smiling brides on their wedding day".

Monday Morning Flowers was founded in Princeton, NJ in 1988 and then expanded to include the Yardley location in 1998. Providing the perfect combination of flowers and other decor along with timely delivery and expert setup makes for happy couples. Georgianne and her dedicated staff are there every step of the way to make for a pleasant floral experience.

All wedding consultations are done in our relaxing bridal showroom located in The Princeton Forrestal Village, Princeton, NJ. Let us put your mind and ease and show you how easy it can be to make your wedding flower selections.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,991

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Alycia
    Alicia C. Married on 09/25/2021

The Best Florist in NJ

We met Monday Morning at the Princeton Wedding Show. We loved their style and knew they could give a us the unique flowers we were searching for. They did an amazing job creating our Star Wars Lego flowers and our breathtaking bouquets. We appreciated their attention to detail and wonderful floral suggestions. We cannot speak higher of this vendor!
  • AnnMarie
    Annmarie G. Married on 06/03/2021

Flowers were exactly what I wanted

You know when a vendor just gets you? That was my experience with Monday Morning Flowers. They were a pleasure to work with from vision to execution. They did exactly what I wanted. I was blown away when I saw my bouquet and flower arrangements. I will use Monday Morning for all my flower needs in the future. If I could give them 100 stars I would.
    Jane Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent communication and beautiful arrangements

I found Monday Morning after talking to several other florists who ended up being outside my budget when I described to them what I was looking for. Georgianne (the owner) was incredibly responsive via email and she was able to deliver on everything I had envisioned and within my budget! The flowers looked amazing on the day of the wedding! Due to Covid I was not able to see any previews of what they'd look like beforehand, but everything looked better than I could have imagined. Highly, highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chris & Karen
    28 photos · 08/15/2015

Chez Alice Princeton Chez Alice Princeton Wedding Cakes

Monday Morning Flowers are always beautiful! We love seeing their flowers on our cakes!

Mix Master Disc Jockeys Mix Master Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Professional and knowledgeable of how floral setup should be at a wedding! The Staff goes beyond the extra mile for details for the reception! 5 stars...

Princeton Music Connection Princeton Music Connection Wedding Musicians

Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co. is dedicated to making your wedding day spectacular. I have heard from our brides and clients that Kevin and Georgianne are wonderful to work with and always supply beautiful decor and flower arrangements. I highly recommend their floral services!

111 main Street, Princeton Forrestal Village Princeton, NJ, 08540
6095202005
609-520-2005

Monday - Friday 8 am - 7 pm Saturday 9 am - 6 pm Sunday - 9 am - 4 pm Wedding Consultations by Appointment Only
Location of (Monday Morning Flower and Balloon Co)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding