Petal Pushers

Trenton, New Jersey View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,700 Typical Price

Petal Pushers, Inc. is a full-service wedding floral company located in Trenton, New Jersey. This family-owned floral company has over 30 years of experience in the wedding industry, and specializes in wedding and event decor. They invite clients to take a stroll through their shop, quaintly located in a 200 year old farmhouse in the heart of Hamilton Square, where you can select from a variety of rental items and find the perfect decor for your unique wedding celebration.

Petal Pushers, Inc. has an industrial-sized warehouse containing various rental items, including linens, glassware, lanterns, candles, furniture, vintage props, and other decor. They offer free consultations in order to discuss your customized decor options and to coordinate with your unique wedding vision. Customer service is their priority, and the design specialists will customize your wedding decor to fit your style, budget, and venue. They offer experience in all floral styles and arrangements, and provide the following floral and decor services:

• Clean up
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Set up

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,700

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Alicia S. Married on 05/13/2022

Superb!! A Must Use Florist for your special day!!

Karen and her team at Petal Pushers (Hamilton Square, NJ) were just amazing!!! We requested an abundance of Orange Bird of Paradise and they completely delivered. Karen, the designers and the team that showed up the day of the ceremony worked super hard and the florals were just spectacular! My daughter's bouquet was the exact replica of the picture that was sent to them! Top notch, organized and on it!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 10/24/2021

Amazing Wedding Florist!

We booked Petal Pushers Inc. for our wedding. They were a preferred vendor for our venue, but the pictures on their instagram is what really sold us. I picked a specific bouquet I saw on their instagram, and we pulled inspiration from that photo. During the process, we worked with Karen. She went through all of the details with us, and had no problem using the lanterns we had bought to create our centerpieces. She reached out to her supplier to make sure we could get the fairy lights we wanted for our lanterns, and gave us such confidence that the day would be beautiful. During the final meeting a few weeks before the wedding, Karen was so flexible when we wanted to change a few of the details. She even secured a Chuppah rental just in case it ended up raining! On the wedding day, our vision came to life. She used our inspiration photo to create the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and Gazebo arrangement. She also had edison lights hung in the gazebo for evening photos. Petal Pushers Inc. helped to create the most beautiful wedding, and were amazing to work with!
    Kelly H. Married on 10/16/2021

Petal pushers is amazing

Our wedding was on October 16, 2021 but was originally scheduled for October 16, 2020 and due to covid it was postponed one year. Petal Pushers worked with us with our new date and responded in a timely manner to emails and answered any questions we had. Petal pushers did an amazing job with the floral. I loved my bouquet. I had a vision of exactly what I wanted, they listened to all my requests and executed 100 percent. My guests raved about all the floral pieces and kept asking me who did my floral. They were very easy to work with. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

17 photos · 07/21/2018
  • Diane & Chase
    30 photos · 04/16/2016

Arrive in Style Transportation Arrive in Style Transportation Wedding Limos

I cannot say enough about Karen and her staff. The flowers are always amazing. I would recommend her for any occasion.

Pearl Event Planning Pearl Event Planning Wedding Planners

Petal Pushers provided flowers for one of my September 2014 weddings. The flowers were gorgeous and held up perfectly, from the boutonnieres to the bouquets, to the centerpieces, everything was stunning. They came on time and left each bouquet in its own vase. Highly recommend and I hope to work with them again soon.

Janet Lanza Photography Janet Lanza Photography Wedding Photographers

Creativity that always amazes me, that is how I would describe the work of Karen and her team. I know if they are the florist for my bride that we are going to have exquisite bouquets, tables and details to work with.

2632 Whitehorse Hamilton Sq Rd. Trenton, New Jersey, 08690
Location of (Petal Pushers)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding