101 Uncle Pete's Rd, Trenton, NJ 08691 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Arrive in Style Transportation

Arrive in Style Transportation is a wedding limousine and transportation company based in Hamilton, New Jersey. With over 29 years of experience, this wedding transportation company has become one of the most trusted services in the area, offering limousines and coaches to accommodate wedding parties of any size. They offer onsite greeters, luxury vehicles, and valet parking to give you a refined transportation experience on your special day.

Arrive in Style Transportation provides personalized service in order to meet your transportation needs and exceed your expectations. Their professional staff will assist you with all travel needs, including transporting the bride and bridal party and shuttling family and friends to the reception, as well as rehearsal dinners and honeymoon transfers. They offer an array of transportation vehicles, ranging from town cars to luxury coaches. Vehicle types and amenities include:

• SUV

1 User photo

Arrive in Style Transportation 1
  • Maria

Maria · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Great service and staff, highly recommend!

We just used Arrive in Style for our wedding and could not be happier with the service we received. From the initial email to the final shuttle ride, the staff was friendly, professional, and reliable. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs a shuttle service, especially for a wedding to bring some ease into the chaotic planning process!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Arrive in Style Transportation's reply:

It was a pleasure to assist you with transportation for your wedding. Congratulations again and best wishes.
    Ellen

Christina Hughes · Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!

I used Arrive in Style for my wedding transportation (I used shuttles) between the hotel, church, and venue. They were absolutely amazing from the moment I reached out to them for information! I worked with Ellen to book, who was extremely responsive and helpful, especially since my wedding was in a town I am not very familiar with. They were honest as well, which made me feel so comfortable. Other companies I had inquired about seemed to tack on extra charges - for example, leaving the venue it was a certain price, but they said if they had to do an extra trip it would be an additional cost. That made me uncomfortable because I know how it is at the end of weddings - it’s hard to know exactly when everyone will be ready to leave! Arrive in Style was the opposite. They told me a very reasonable price and assured me if there were still stragglers left over they would do an extra trip without a sweat. The drivers were friendly and timely, and everything was organized and coordinated. I have no doubts that Arrive in Style was the best option and they made my day run smoothly!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Arrive in Style Transportation's reply:

I am so happy that you enjoyed our service. We strive to offer top notch service at affordable rates as we know how expensive weddings are. Best of luck to both of you!
    Ellen

Arrive in Style Transportation FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Stretch Limo, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Red Carpet Service

Real Weddings

• Petal Pushers
    Petal Pushers Wedding Florists

Always a pleasure to work with Ellen and her team. They are prompt, curtious, and professional.

• Merri-Makers Catering
    Merri-Makers Catering Wedding Caterers

It is an absolute pleasure to work with Arrive in Style at our events. They are professional, courteous and always one step ahead. They are flexible and willing to work with our event coordinators to ensure guest arrival goes flawlessly. A smooth event is always guaranteed when Ellen and her team are on site!

• Fenwick Catering and Events
    Fenwick Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

They do a great job! reliable and great to work with.

• 101 Uncle Pete's Rd Trenton, New Jersey, 08691 See on map