97 Sunfield Avenue, Edison, NJ 08837 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Merri-Makers Catering

Whatever your dream wedding is, Merri-Makers Catering, a full-service catering company in Edison, New Jersey, is dedicated to helping that dream come true. For over 40 years, the team of Merri-Makers chefs, event planners and service personnel have been an essential part of making weddings an unforgettable experience for couples and their guests.

With an obsession for detail and an eye for culinary art paired with a passion for customer service, Merri-Makers Catering is dedicated to creating memories of a lifetime on your wedding day. Every detail will be accounted for, so all you have left is to eat, drink and be "merri".

Cuisine
Looking to provide you and your guests with an exquisite dining experience, Merri-Makers Catering is available serve a variety of cuisine styles. The following cuisine styles are provided:

• American
  • Caribbean
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Sandwiches
  • Seafood

Other Services
From the flowers to the music to the cake and gifts, Merri-Makers Catering will take care of everything on your wedding day. In addition, they offer creative menus, attentive service and an atmosphere of joy. The following decor items are also available to choose from:

• China

Merri-Makers Catering 2
Merri-Makers Catering 3
Merri-Makers Catering 4

Joe · Married on 09/30/2017

Merri-Makers were by far the best decision we made for our wedding day - from start to finish, with the planning, consultation, food selection and overall day-of service we couldn't have had our day go as smoothly as it did without them! Gianna, our planner, was fantastic - very responsive, helped us turn our vision into reality, worked with the chef to help everything was within our budget. Geri, our day-of planner, was just as great - super responsive and dedicated to making things go very well and helped my wife and I relax and enjoy our day. Rick (co-owner and chef) and Cindy (co-owner) were on-site the day of our wedding to make sure everything went as planned - and the servers and other chefs helped feed their excellent food to our happy guests. Couldn't be any happier!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Merri-Makers Catering's reply:

Thank you Joe! We loved being a part of your day!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband & I are still on cloud nine from our dream wedding that MerriMakers brought to life. Moreover, my family & friends endlessly rave about the food, service, & amazing atmosphere that Chef Rick & his team delivered. After a relative recommended MerriMakers for catering, I met with Gianna and Chefs Rick & Jack and I knew instantly that I was in good hands. I was immediately sold with this group of passionate, creative, dedicated & incredibly talented professionals as they explained their mission & operations and encouraged me to share my own. Chef Rick & Gianna genuinely listened to our ideas & hopes for the wedding, which was off-premise at the Seaside Park Yacht Club, and immediately understood the flow & feel we were looking for. Moreover, they helped us fully formulate our vision for the wedding & opened our eyes to all that our big day could be. As our coordinator, Gianna answered our questions, asked us important questions we hadn't previously considered, and routinely communicated with me & my vendors to ensure all was on track for a perfect event. Any logistical issues or concerns that came about throughout the process were quickly solved by Gianna & the incredible Chef Rick. When Rick returned to the club both in the weeks ahead & the day before our wedding, my fiancé, family and I were in awe of his layout & plans for the big day and his ability to truly connect with us. On the eve of our wedding, we became even more energized & excited thanks to Chef Rick. When our wedding day rolled around, I cried twice: the moment my father hugged me & handed me over to my husband, and the moment I walked into the venue & saw the unbelievably beautiful wedding that MerriMakers had brought to life. Chef Rick, Gianna & their incredible team put the many wedding planning puzzle pieces together and gave me and my husband the greatest day of our lives. You will not find a company that values their clients, quality of service, or food, more than Merrimakers does.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Merri-Makers Catering 5
    Merri-Makers Catering 6
    Merri-Makers Catering 7
    Merri-Makers Catering 8

Merri-Makers Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Elizabeth. The pleasure was all ours !

Claire · Married on 09/09/2017

Merri-Makers Catering was a dream to work with! Gianna was extremely professional and organized; she really did much more than we ever expected of her on our wedding day. She kept everything running smoothly, from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception, and we couldn't be more grateful. We had multiple food stations at our wedding, and people are still raving about the food! Everything we had was delicious. The dessert options were also fantastic - I loved the cookies and milk! We are so happy that Merri-Makers was involved in our wedding day!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Merri-Makers Catering's reply:

Thank you Claire! We loved being a part of your special day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Merri-Makers Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Caribbean, Italian, Japanese, Local, Sandwiches, Seafood
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Real Weddings