Startups Catering & Events

Middletown, NJ View map

Startups Catering & Events is a wedding catering service based in Middletown, New Jersey. This family owned and operated company is the passion project of the Schultz clan. Sam Schultz, the lead chef, has a wealth of experience in the catering industry. He is passionate about helping clients create special meals to share with their loved ones.

Startups Catering & Events specializes in creating custom menus for the unique needs of each couple. You can look forward to collaborating with a team of mindful professionals on everything from starters to desserts. Sam and his crew are committed to crafting a one-of-a-kind dining experience that is sure to be the talk of your celebration. Whether you desire a multi-course plated meal with servers or a bountiful buffet, this company can help your dream come true.

Darlene L. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing, stress-free, perfect!

I would give Start Up 6+ stars if I could.
    Professional, responsive, caring, attentive to details, flexible, inconspicuous and….:the food was amazing.
    It felt like we were working with family.
    Truly highly recommend them!!!
    Emma S. Married on 03/25/2021

Amazing service!

They did an amazing job catering my wedding! I was so happy with everything they did to help make my day exactly what I wanted!!
    Clare Married on 12/31/2020

A night to remember!

I can’t say enough about how amazing Sam is. This review is long overdue, but we are still talking about how incredible he was for our New Year’s Eve dinner party in 2021. He was such a joy to work with, customizing everything to our exact needs and made the night so special for us. I was confident the night would be amazing because from start to finish he was attentive, creative with his suggestions and personable. I was able to relax and enjoy the night knowing Sam had taken care of everything for us. Looking forward to planning more events with him!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Middletown, New Jersey Middletown, NJ, 07748
Location of (Startups Catering & Events)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding