Arrive in Style Transportation Reviews

93 | Trenton, NJ

93 Reviews for Arrive in Style Transportation

93 Arrive in Style Transportation Reviews

Coral · Married on 09/15/2018

This company is covert affordable and they are so professional! The limousine was beautiful and clean. They were so accommodating to our requests and punctual. We would highly recommend Arrive in Style!

Robert · Married on 08/24/2018

Ellen and the Arrive in Style team were such a pleasure to work with. Professional, friendly, and most importantly kept all our guests safe. If ever planning a large event I would highly recommend Arrive in Style

Nikki · Married on 08/19/2018

A must hire for ANY transportation needs. On time, safe and professional. The experience put my mind at ease.

Lori · Married on 08/11/2018

I hired Arrive In Style for my daughters August wedding. From the beginning, Ellen was very professional and hands on in helping our plans and our day and night of service run smoothly. We also needed to have car service for Friday afternoon after the ceremony rehearsal to take the bride to be and bridesmaids to a restaurant for a luncheon. She was very accommodating and her staff (drivers and valet) were extremely pleasant and prompt. I would highly recommend Arrive In Style for your events driving needs.

Adam · Married on 07/21/2018

Ellen was fantastic from the start. She got all the details needed for our wedding and gave us her recommendations for what our options were. We had family come from all over the world so we needed multiple days of transportation. She didn't just recommend costly options but instead figured out what we needed and made sure we were taken care of. The drivers each time were so professional and courteous. They were also early each time which was great as we were never in a rush for anything. I would definitely recommend their services!

Cesar · Married on 07/14/2018

Service was great. I had book them almost last minute and the manage to still work on our wedding date.

Jill · Married on 07/13/2018

The bus was the perfect size for our party but was not anything special for a wedding. My daughter said it was taking a regular bus. She did say the driver was very nice. The bus was on time. Making the arrangements and payments was made very easy. I would recommend Arrive in Style to others.

richard · Married on 07/06/2018

All dealings with arrive in style personnel were wonderful, pleasant . Driver was great polite, help folks on . Vehicle was clean.

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

Arrive in style has timely responses and great service!

• Devon

Devon · Married on 06/29/2018

Driver for our bridal party was great, very friendly and even grooved along to our music. Guests enjoyed the shuttle bus to and from the hotel to the venue. Thank you for keeping our guests, family, and friends safe!

John · Married on 06/23/2018

I am so impressed with the service provided by Arrive in Style Transportation on my son's wedding day, that without hesitation I would use their services again. I highly recommend them for any occasion. Our driver Otis was outstanding!

Kellie · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband and I were very pleased with using Arrive in Style for our wedding. Every driver was on time and super friendly. We were having trouble finding a hotel to use for our guests and Ellen went out of her way to research for us! Highly recommend anyone to use this company!

Marie · Married on 06/16/2018

Ellen and Team did such a fabulous job at my wedding at the Ashford Estate. The shuttle and valet service was on time and extremely professional. My guest were very pleased and I am so happy I used Arrive in Style Transportation. Ellen and team deserves 5 stars and I will definitely be recommending them to future brides!!

Barbara · Married on 06/15/2018

Arrive in Style was the best. They provided excellent hassle free service at a reasonable price. I highly recommend them for your wedding or event, you won’t be disappointed!!

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2018

COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER DRIVERS OR SERVICE!! ARRIVED ON TIME AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND!! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!

Stacy · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent service. Was there when promised. Vehicle was spotless and driver was courteous.

Stavy · Married on 06/01/2018

Everything was perfect!! Thank you

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Ellen and Arrive in Style were a fantastic choice for wedding day transportation. We loved their drivers, flexibility, and working with Ellen. Her knowledge of the area and the wedding process was very comforting. Would highly recommend.

Sophie · Married on 05/25/2018

Our driver was so amazing and nice I wouldn’t have asked for any better I recommend you guys 110%!! Thank you for making my
    Wedding so convenient!

Bea · Married on 05/12/2018

Arrive in Style was very prompt and the shuttles were roomy and very clean!

Nina · Married on 05/11/2018

A pleasure to work with! Very helpful with planning, vehicles were in excellent condition and perfect for our needs. Staff is helpful and friendly. Highly recommend them!

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Arrive in Style for our wedding at the Ashford Estate and they were great to work with! Ellen was very helpful in the lead up with timing and planning. The whole staff were very familiar with working at the Ashford so were able to enjoy our day knowing that our guests would be getting reliable transportation to and from our wedding!

Lindsay · Married on 04/28/2018

A pleasure to work with! I loved how we didn’t pay for a certain amount of shuttles, rather just the number of people. There were plenty of shuttles for everyone and it was really well coordinated. As the bride, it was great to not have to worry about it on the wedding day at all!

Cassandra · Married on 04/07/2018

Very accommodating with last minute changes. The office staff is excellent and gets back to you quickly. They helped me decide exactly what equipment was needed and kept the charges to the minimum necessary to meet our needs. The equipment was new and very clean. I would highly recommend them.

Arrive in Style Transportation 1