Arrive in Style Transportation Reviews

Arrive in Style Transportation 1
  • Loretta

Loretta · Married on 01/20/2019

Great service!

From start to finish the staff was professional, prompt and made our day go so smoothly!

Jenna Grimshaw · Married on 12/31/2018

Seamless transportation!

We used Arrive in Style for our wedding at The Ashford Estate. Everything was seamless and Ellen was extremely responsive to all our needs! Would highly recommend!

Ali · Married on 12/15/2018

Knowledge and Experience!

Ellen was great to work with - very on top of things to make sure our entire wedding weekend went smoothly and all was handled directly by her and her team. I would definitely recommend, especially if referenced as a "preferred vendor" of the ceremony location.

• kristen

kristen · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfect & Prompt

Arrive in Style took impeccable care of us before and during the event! They communicated to us clearly and were super organized. They took care of getting our bridal party and guests to the venue in staggered runs and did the same for all party goers on the return trip to the hotel. They even did a sweep at the end of the night to make sure we didn't leave any stragglers behind at the after party. They were professional and personable.; great service and perfectly clean shuttles. We cannot recommend them enough!

Jacqueline B · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent!

Arrive in style were wonderful to work with for our wedding. We were married at the Ashford Estate in November and needed transportation to and from our guest's hotels. They were timely and professional. Ellen was a pleasure to work with!

Victoria Breuer · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Venue Shuttle

Excellent Service! Highly recommend!!

Andrea Petrou · Married on 10/14/2018

Arrive in Style

Arrive in Style provided valet and shuttle services for my wedding. Service ran smoothly with no issues and Ellen was very accommodating and extremely easy to communicate with! I would highly recommend their services.

Pam Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfection!!

Excellent Service. Very Professional. Would highly recommend Arrive in Style. Have received many compliments from wedding guests on the professionalism and how courteous Arrive in Style Staff treated them. Their attention to detail is beyond perfection!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Arrive in Style Transportation's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Thank you for choosing Arrive In Style. Best Of luck to everyone in both families!
    Ellen

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Arrive in Style

We worked with Ellen from Arrive in Style for the transportation for our wedding party the day of our wedding, and she was a pleasure to work with! The service was great, reliable and everything went smoothly. I would recommend this vendor!

Angela · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service

Ellen and her team were very helpful and professional throughout the entire booking process. They were responsive, honest, and informative from the beginning, even as we shopped around other vendors. They were very polished, posting signage for our guests, and running on time. The were flexible with timing options, and provided great advice for scheduling, headcount, and number of shuttles needed. Overall, their help gave us one less thing to worry about on our wedding day, which we appreciated very much.

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Service + Team

Excellent service and the team I coordinated with for my wedding was very friendly and easy to work with! I'd highly recommend them for shuttle services for a wedding or special event!!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2018

Quality and Professional Services Guaranteed!

Arrive in Style took the worry out of transportation for us on our wedding day! From start to finish, I never had to be concerned about rides. Although I initially had difficulty determining what size shuttle bus to rent for the evening, they worked with me to determine what would serve us best for our estimated # of guests. A few weeks before the wedding, they confirmed with me my guest list and times needed to get to the 1st look, ceremony, and hotel. During your wedding day, you don't want added stress, and they really helped to alleviate it! Plus, they did it with poise and smiles. I 100% recommend them for your next wedding or event.

Coral · Married on 09/15/2018

This company is covert affordable and they are so professional! The limousine was beautiful and clean. They were so accommodating to our requests and punctual. We would highly recommend Arrive in Style!

Robert · Married on 08/24/2018

Ellen and the Arrive in Style team were such a pleasure to work with. Professional, friendly, and most importantly kept all our guests safe. If ever planning a large event I would highly recommend Arrive in Style

Nikki · Married on 08/19/2018

A must hire for ANY transportation needs. On time, safe and professional. The experience put my mind at ease.

Jarrett · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing! They couldn't have made the process any easier and their experience showed. The bus and shuttles were brand new and very clean, the drivers were very nice and they were early and ready ahead of schedule. As a plus they even had a greeter at our hotel to make sure everyone got onto the bus. Would totally recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Arrive in Style Transportation's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write the review it was our pleasure making your special day memorable.

Lori · Married on 08/11/2018

I hired Arrive In Style for my daughters August wedding. From the beginning, Ellen was very professional and hands on in helping our plans and our day and night of service run smoothly. We also needed to have car service for Friday afternoon after the ceremony rehearsal to take the bride to be and bridesmaids to a restaurant for a luncheon. She was very accommodating and her staff (drivers and valet) were extremely pleasant and prompt. I would highly recommend Arrive In Style for your events driving needs.

Adam · Married on 07/21/2018

Ellen was fantastic from the start. She got all the details needed for our wedding and gave us her recommendations for what our options were. We had family come from all over the world so we needed multiple days of transportation. She didn't just recommend costly options but instead figured out what we needed and made sure we were taken care of. The drivers each time were so professional and courteous. They were also early each time which was great as we were never in a rush for anything. I would definitely recommend their services!

Cesar · Married on 07/14/2018

Service was great. I had book them almost last minute and the manage to still work on our wedding date.

Jill · Married on 07/13/2018

The bus was the perfect size for our party but was not anything special for a wedding. My daughter said it was taking a regular bus. She did say the driver was very nice. The bus was on time. Making the arrangements and payments was made very easy. I would recommend Arrive in Style to others.

richard · Married on 07/06/2018

All dealings with arrive in style personnel were wonderful, pleasant . Driver was great polite, help folks on . Vehicle was clean.

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

Arrive in style has timely responses and great service!

• Devon

Devon · Married on 06/29/2018

Driver for our bridal party was great, very friendly and even grooved along to our music. Guests enjoyed the shuttle bus to and from the hotel to the venue. Thank you for keeping our guests, family, and friends safe!

John · Married on 06/23/2018

I am so impressed with the service provided by Arrive in Style Transportation on my son's wedding day, that without hesitation I would use their services again. I highly recommend them for any occasion. Our driver Otis was outstanding!