637 Province Line Road, Allentown, NJ 08501 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Ashford Estate

Surrounded by hundreds of acres of preserved farmland in a secluded region of Monmouth County New Jersey, The Ashford Estate is a well-hidden treasure for brides looking for country estate elegance and sophistication. From a small wooded road over an antique steel bridge, you enter lion guarded iron gates onto a dramatic white crushed stone drive, lined with old growth pines.

The Ashford has been brilliantly designed on over 30 park-like acres of sculpted property, complete with sparkling fountains, waterfalls, a floating gazebo, stone ruins, garden arbors and sprawling views. In addition to the natural beauty of its grounds, The Ashford features immaculately preserved and architecturally astonishing structures, such as the barn chapel, carriage house and the grand ballroom. The Estate offers a monumental conservatory and a majestic solid oak library. Multiple sitting rooms and verandas provide extraordinary spaces between and around these magnificent gathering areas for people to converse during a spectacular cocktail hour. Not to be overlooked are the guest suites that are as elegant and posh as the finest hotels in the world. The photo opportunities are endless.

The Ashford Estate is the newest Weddings of Distinction venue, yet it evokes a sense of European timelessness. This is particularly fitting and undoubtedly comforting to people engaging in a journey they hope will last forever.

Ashford Estate's site fee ranges from $18,000 to $28,000. A choice of three caterers is offered.

DSC5021

Ashford Estate 5
Ashford Estate 6
Ashford Estate 7

Darah · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Truly don't even know where to begin

WOW. I'm speechless. I want to thank Laura, Kelsey, Taylor, Lisa, Kim and SOOOO many more people for making my wedding dreams come true. I couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding. It was SOOOO perfect. The Ashford Estate team is truly the greatest. They are so attentive, loving, caring, special and beyond my expectations. I LOVED WORKING WITH THEM ALL.

WOW! What a fabulous wedding... the joy started and concluded with you at the helm and what a delight you have been throughout the entire process. Thank you for your delightful ways - your smiles, your ability to answer our many queries with kindness and ease, your thoughtful suggestions and guidance and, your amazing calm manner. Everything about working with you was truly wonderful. We are so appreciative of your professionalism and goodness.

The Ashford Estate is a truly magical setting for a wedding... We loved the barn for our ceremony, the beautiful room for our cocktail reception and the magnificent ballroom -- not to mention the amazing sleeping rooms. The food we enjoyed was delicious (although we wish we could have a rerun -- as you already are well aware, hosts don't seem to dine much at their own wedding). All of our guests say the food was terrific. Most importantly, everyone at the Ashford Estate - Kelsey, Lisa, Taylor, Kim (oh how I wish that everyones' names stayed in my brain) was lovely, kind, attentive and in command of the needs and wants of the bride, groom, wedding party, family and all of our guests. Thank you - two small words that we hope fully detail our appreciation.

We truly could not have asked for a better wedding and weekend -- we will ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND the Ashford Estate to everyone we know. Our night, our weekend was simply magical and our daughter and now new son had the best, most special evening of their lives thanks to all involved with the Ashford Estate. And, additionally, every vendor you recommended was an absolute pleasure and delight to work with as well.

Laura, thank you for making our wedding planning and wedding perfectly magical. We greatly appreciate your effort, your kindness and your talents.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Maria · Married on 11/24/2018

Pinch us - are we dreaming?

We fell in love with the venue the second we drove through the big gated entrance, continued along the long driveway, and witnessed the magic of the barn chapel and estate. Exploring the grounds and the grand ballroom sealed the deal. We toured many venues and not one made us feel as though every single aspect of our big day was covered and well-thought out. Skepticism grew during our year-long wait after initially booking - could this really be as good as it sounds? Yes, Laura and Kelsey made it so. Every worry dissipated and any concerns were settled, always in a timely manner! Our guests have asked us if there is anything we would have done differenlty and we are one of the very few couples to say no, there wasn't. Our big day was nothing short of perfection (and we are the furthest from that normally!). Every single person on staff was incredibly friendly and attentive to us and all of our guests. We couldn't be more appreciative to our day of coordinators, Gianna and Justin, for making every moment special. Our two wonderful new friends Lisa and Taylor made sure we always had a drink in our hand, we were well fed, I never needed to hold my own dress, and that my husband's pants stayed up :). Every detail was executed with such warmth and care, and it showed all night long. "Best wedding ever" was ringing through the halls and we owe a big deal of that to the amazing staff at the Ashford Estate. The estate and grounds are beautiful, no one can ever argue that, but the people who work here make this the potential to be your dream venue.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2018

Truly remarkable!

My husband and I couldn’t have imagined getting married anywhere more beautiful and more perfect. The area, the grounds, the staff, everything was just simply divine! Working with Laura and Kelsey couldn’t have been any easier. Their professionalism and their attentiveness did not go unnoticed! They answered every email/call extremely fast. Even details of the wedding they helped to make our day extra special! Our bridal attendants were just amazing. They didn’t let my train hit the floor once while we were taking pictures on the grounds. I had a migraine, and within minutes she had come with a cup of coffee for me. I couldn’t even begin to tell you the compliments we’ve received saying it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to and the best wedding venue they’ve ever seen. If you’re thinking of getting married at Ashford Estate, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/31/2018