30 Route 156, Hamilton Township, NJ 08620 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About The Hamilton Manor

The Hamilton Manor is a premier wedding venue in Hamilton, New Jersey. This beautifully restored building hosts some of the most grand wedding affairs and events in all of Hamilton. Surrounded by 25 wooded acres, The Hamilton Manor is a perfect place to host a secluded yet still luxurious wedding event. It provides privacy and an intimate setting, with the elegant architecture and decor of a true historic place. From the helpful staff to the fine dining catering options, this venue is ideal for almost any occassion.

Facilities and Capacity
The Hamilton Manor hosts one wedding at a time. Guest counts starting at 125 with a capacity reaching over 400 guests. If you choose to have an outdoor wedding, you will be pleased with The Hamilton Manor’s delicately landscaped Gazebo. The Hamilton Manor recently added a second outdoor venue, The Rustic Barn, which includes a bar, elegant ceilings, and more landscaped gardens. Inside The Hamilton Manor, you may choose to have your reception in the Grand Ballroom. This beautiful ballroom is characterized by its impressive 20-foot ceilings and heirloom chandeliers. It features restored hardwood and elegant draperies that fit the vintage style of The Hamilton Manor. Cocktail hour can be enjoyed in our trendy Lounge which includes a full bar along with 15 draft beers. The Sapphire room is also enjoyed for your cocktail hour with cocktail style seating for your guests and food stations to enjoy.

The Hamilton Manor offers a variety of wedding packages, each of which can be customized depending on your needs, budget, and wedding day vision. Though The Hamilton Manor is a historic building, it is equipped with modern audio visual and Intelligent lighting. The Grand Ballroom has a full-size stage for your wedding entertainment, Balcony for a grand entrance to your first dance and more. Wedding packages are varying, but the basic package features and services include:

• Five hours in event space
  • Open bar with high quality liquors and signature drinks
  • Stationed and served hors d'oeuvres
  • Champagne toast and four course plated dinner
  • Custom handmade wedding cake

The Hamilton Manor 5
The Hamilton Manor 6
The Hamilton Manor 7

Megan DiBartolo · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Dream Wedding At Hamilton Manor!

I wish I could give 100 stars! The Hamilton Manor is the perfect wedding venue and their staff is amazing. Every space has a unique atmosphere, from the ceremony in the barn, to the speakeasy feeling cocktail hour lounge to the elegant ballroom. It is so much more than a wedding for your guests.. it's an experience! I worked with Erin leading up to our wedding day and Corinne attended to us as well on the wedding day. Erin and her husband Andre are amazing, always accommodating and willing to talk to myself or my family concerning any questions we had along the way. I received and continue to receive SOOOO many compliments from guests on the professionalism of the wait staff, the quality of the food, and the beautiful venue. They have weddings booked here often 3 nights a week but I was taken back by how special they made us feel throughout the planning process! Some of my guests have told us this was the best wedding they have ever been to. If you are looking for a unique venue that makes you feel like family and will leave a lasting impression on your guests, book The Hamilton Manor!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/20/2019

Our wedding dreams came true....

Since this review will be long and some might not make it until the end, this glowing review can be summed up in one story. After the wedding, my dad said that next to his children being born and his own wedding, it was the happiest day of his life. Everything was so wonderful at The Hamilton Manor. He said they treated him like a king along with the rest of our family and that made my heart so full of joy to hear.

We can’t write a review long enough to explain all that The Hamilton Manor did for us on our wedding day or to convey just how gorgeous it is. Our parents had friends from college, old neighbors and family all telling them it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. It started out as one of our “reaches” that were at the high end of our budget but the team at HM AND their preferred vendors worked with us so we could get everything we wanted and within budget (their sweetheart table set up is the best). If your on the fence about touring, do it! If you’re on the fence about having a wedding here, do it! You won’t regret it! (The cocktail hour alone is worth it - tee hee).

Choosing The Hamilton Manor as the venue for our wedding was the best choice we made in our entire planning process. I wish I could go back and tell myself as a stressed out bride planning the rest “Don’t worry. The venue is great. It’s going to make the entire wedding over-the-top phenomenal.” Picking a venue is one of the hardest decisions since it includes so many of the most important aspects (food, drinks, space, ambiance). Everything at HM was not just delicious and beautiful - it was PERFECT. The venue itself is gorgeous but it’s the staff that make sure every little detail is perfect. Our coordinator, Shannon, answered long emails with lists of questions (sent at all hours). She also made sure to get every detail right - where we wanted decorations, how we wanted things arranged and timed, even the special meal choices for our guests. She started as our wedding coordinator and by the time we were married she had simply become a good friend. She’s such a pro but also a wonderful human being.

It’s a small detail but one example comes to mind. We had several guests with special dietary needs including gluten free, dairy free, vegan, or vegetarian. A few have mentioned in the past that it’s embarrassing when it’s called out in front of a group or an entire table. But the staff at HM were wonderful and not only got everyone the correct meals but also did it in a subtle way that didn’t make anyone feel ostracized. And they all said their meals were delicious!

Finally, my bridal attendant Corinne was a saint or a goddess or some other holy creature. She found misplaced items (a vow book right before the ceremony), kept me feeling beautiful during pictures,helped me change into my sneakers before the reception when I couldn’t bend over, made me laugh, and made sure I always had what I needed. Before I even knew I needed it. All while feeling like a friend--I’m usually awkward when asking for help or getting served but she was so down to earth, it just felt sweet. I can’t imagine anyone in the world is as awesome as she was!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    The Hamilton Manor 8
    The Hamilton Manor 9
    The Hamilton Manor 10
    The Hamilton Manor 11
    The Hamilton Manor 12

The Hamilton Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 18,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Barn
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Lighting, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March