The Hamilton Manor Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Ann D. Married on 05/08/2022

Magical Day

When our son and future daughter-in-law chose The Hamilton Manor for their August 2020 wedding venue little did we know what was in store for them and the world. Having said that, we are fully confident they could not have picked a better venue than The Hamilton Manor. From the moment we met with Melissa and the decision was made to move forward as planned, we were made to feel confident that we were in the best hands, and we were not disappointed. The Hamilton Manor turned out to be the most versatile wedding venue with the ability to host the entire wedding outdoors on their beautiful grounds. Melissa and the team anticipated every eventuality and exceeded all of our expectations. With great appreciation and gratitude for the most beautiful day.
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 04/30/2022

Haley savage

What is there to say other than we were treated like royalty!? This venue surpassed every single expectation I had for both the day of the wedding and while wedding planning. Diana C was absolutely outstanding helping my fiancé and I plan things and she answered any (some probably stupid) questions in a timely fashion! The staff throughout the day did nothing but accommodate our entire bridal party. Jade (my bridal assistant) spoiled me and I never had to ask for one thing. The food was incredible and the service exceptional. Best day ever, and I am not just saying that to say it.
    Shannon C. Married on 04/22/2022

Best wedding decision we made!

I was an April bride at HM and I have nothing but love for them!!! My coordinator Erin was incredible and answered about six million questions for me leading up to our wedding day without even batting an eyelash, and on the day-of she was super helpful with making sure everything went according to plan and everybody was there they needed to be for ceremony/photos/etc . My maitre'd Olivia was super cute and attentive, always making sure that my husband and I had a drink in our hands, that my train and veil were fluffed, and that we ate! Her and Erin even bustled my dress for me so my MOH didn't have to miss any of cocktail hour to come help me. The bartenders, wait staff, and everybody we met throughout the day were super kind and professional, and we have heard nothing but great reviews from our family and friends about the food, drinks, and overall atmosphere at HM. When we first sent out invites nobody understood why we were making them drive 1.5 hours to a venue - but everybody has said after seeing how beautiful and unique HM is they totally understand! Lol. If you are considering having your wedding here, do it!!!!
  • Mike
    Mike Married on 04/10/2022

April 10, 2022 is now available

April 10, 2022 is now available
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl W. Married on 04/03/2022

Best Venue Ever!

This venue was the absolute best. We booked in 2018 with an original date of 9.6.20, which was then postponed to 4.3.22. Our day of coordinator from the very start was Shannon P. She was absolutely wonderful, and took care of us through the entire process of postponing and moving our date, as well as on the day itself. Jade was assigned to my husband and I the day of and she did an amazing job making sure we were taken care of the entire day. The venue as a whole was hands down, amazing. The staff was very professional and super fun to chat with throughout the night. They made sure every guest was taken care of from the time our vow renewal began until the last shuttle left to head to the hotel. The food was the best and we had almost every guest telling us how wonderful the cocktail hour was - SO MUCH FOOD! The grounds and building are breathtaking - unfortunately we had some rain during our reception day, but there were so many opportunities for pictures inside, it didn’t even matter. This venue also has a barn where you can have your ceremony (had our vow renewal here) and then a beautiful ballroom inside for the reception. Literally can not go wrong with this venue!!
    Shannon Married on 03/27/2022

The most magical wedding day!!

My husband and I got married at The Hamilton Manor on 3/27/22 and the day was a DREAM! This was the first venue we ever looked at back in August 2020 and the ONLY venue!! After our tour, we cancelled our appointment with another venue the next day and went back in to book our wedding! The staff, including Shannon (our coordinator) and Niki (our bridal attendant) were extremely attentive, supportive, professional, and warm! We know they handle weddings every weekend, but their excitement for us and success in building up the special moments of the day made us feel like the only bride and groom in the world! Our guests cannot stop raving about the magical setting, amazing staff, and incredible food (especially the cocktail hour)! HUGE thank you to The Hamilton Manor for bringing our fairytale wedding to life!!! Best day of our lives ❤️
    Kimberly L. Married on 03/19/2022

Wow!! What a wonderful venue!!

Wow!! This place is gorgeous!! We had our wedding there on March 19, 2022 and couldn’t be happier with this venue!! From the moment we first booked, the wedding coordinator was so attentive and quick to respond to our inquires. The day of the wedding ran so smooth and they took my vision and exceeded my expectations. The bridal attendant was wonderful as well. The food was delicious, to this day we continue to hear how wonderful cocktail hour and the entrees were. Our guests were also in awe with how beautiful the venue was. This venue does not disappoint.
  • Jamie
    Jamie C. Married on 02/11/2022

Best Venue Ever!

So beyond happy with our decision to have our wedding at The Hamilton Manor!! We fell in love with the venue the second we walked through the door, and during our tour the more we saw, the more we knew we had to have it! From beginning to end everyone was super helpful- Shannon was our coordinator. She was so sweet and answered all of my questions with no hesitation (and I had a lot of them lol). Because of the staff, our day was seamless, and everything ran so smoothly- it really was the best day we could ever ask for! Even the owner stayed all night to make sure we were happy and that everything went ok! If you’re leaning towards booking your wedding here- just do it! You won’t regret it :)
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 02/04/2022

10000/10 Experience

My husband and I got married at The Hamilton Manor in February 2022 and let me tell you...The HM goes ABOVE and BEYOND to make your day the most SPECIAL and PERFECT day that it possibly can be.
    I booked the HM 2 years prior to our wedding date. When I toured here, I KNEW from the moment I got there, that it was the most perfect venue for us.
    The entire wedding planning/booking process with HM was so easy, so organized, and so personable.
    Erin, our wedding coordinator, was nothing short of amazing. Throughout the whole wedding planning process, she was so easy to work with and was always there when we needed her!!
    Every little detail at our wedding day was absolutely phenomenal. Our guests RAVED about the food, service, staff and their overall experience at our wedding.
    Olivia, my Bridal attendant, is an angel sent straight from heaven. Olivia is a brideś dream wedding attendant!!! I cannót rave enough about her. She was fantastic!!!
    Ladies, it is an absolute dream to get married at The Hamilton Manor. I promiseeee you, you cannot go wrong with this amazing NJ venue. I wish I could live through my day over and over and over again!
    Thank you to the entire HM staff!! We are forever grateful for you all and the experience you gave us!
    Corey C. Married on 01/29/2022

Excellent! Across the board.

Thank you so much to the entire Hamilton Manor team for everything! You all made our night. Everyone we have spoken to has nothing but great things to say on the food and venue alike. In the midst of a snow-bomb cyclone nor’easter and COVID you made us feel at ease. Thank you for that and much more. We all had an absolute blast!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine W. Married on 10/23/2021

Fantastic Experience

I literally have not one critique about The Hamilton Manor. Melissa was our coordinator there and she is the most wonderful human. She was positive, responsive, understanding and willing to answer all of our questions very quickly. We were booked at HM prior to Covid and as soon as we saw the place we were in LOVE. It has the rustic decor mixed with romance that we looked for in every venue we toured besides this one. Throughout Covid, they kept us up to date with current regulations regarding weddings and had a backup plan in case we could not have our reception inside the ballroom. My husband was convinced prior to figuring out the price that we could not afford it on our budget... THAT IS HOW NICE IT IS! Also, we have not heard one bad thing about the food and drinks. We have been told by almost everyone that the cocktail hour was the best cocktail hour that they have ever been too. Everyone was so attentive and wonderful.... even the GM got us whatever we needed while we were taking photos! I wish I could relive that day every weekend
    Sydney P. Married on 09/17/2021

Highly recommend

Melissa was excellent to work with! She was very responsive, easy to work with, and knowledgeable. The staff on the night of my wedding was AMAZING. All the guests were impressed by them and were personable as well. Everything was set up the way I wanted and all the guests LOVED the food and were highly impressed with the architecture of the manor itself and with all its staff. HIGHLY recommend having your wedding here. you won't be disappointed.
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 08/28/2021

Out of this world from start to finish!

From our engagement and booking of this venue 2 years ago to our wedding reception this year, the staff at Hamilton Manor- namely our coordinator Shannon- have been more than accommodating, professional, responsive, and friendly. The venue offers everything you could possibly need or want in a venue, and for the price, it is a phenomenal choice for a wedding and/or reception. We had a reception for about 200 guests, and EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. said that this was the best wedding they have ever been to. The food is plentiful and absolutely delicious from cocktail hour through to dinner and to dessert. Our bridal attendant was such a big help in getting us anything we needed on the night of our wedding reception, and keeping the flow of the night going smoothly. The photo opportunities at this venue are also awesome. No need to go anywhere for photos because HM has traditional, rustic, and fun photo props/locations around the property. I cannot speak highly enough of this venue. Thank you for making our reception everything we ever wanted and more! -The Leaper’s 8.28.21
  • Sam
    Sam I. Married on 06/07/2021

Groom for 7/18/20 wedding

I was the groom for my 7/18/20 wedding and I have to say, I was very happy with how the wedding day turned out! Yes - like everyone else in the world, it was so stressful planning our wedding without knowing if we can have it, but having Melissa, Andre and Joe constantly keep us updated with weekly and sometimes daily phone calls to explain what our options are and what they can be for our wedding day was amazing. Given the circumstances, they made our nightmare situation as "dreamy" (lol) as possible! On wedding day, as we transitioned to an outdoor barn space instead of the indoor ballroom, we could not believe the set up and how the ceremony space, reception area and cocktail hour turned out. The work they put into it was perfect and noticed and all 100+ of my guests felt safe, comfortable and properly served by HM staff. People came up to us saying how gorgeous the barn was and that they thought this was the space we had booked from the start. Melissa, Andre and Joe were great from the time we booked in 2018 and all the way through past the end. Could not thank them enough for giving us all the tools and flexibility needed to make our wedding day happen on the planned day. We wish we could relive the night all over again.
  • Olivia
    Olivia M. Married on 06/02/2021

11/10 review! Amazing!

I can't say enough good things about the Hamilton Manor. The food, the venue, the staff, everything about the day was absolutely perfect! We had such great feedback from our guests that I hope one day I get to be a guest at a wedding at HM! Everyone is so kind, helpful, and willing to answer any and all questions leading up to the big day. We worked with Erin and then Sarah and Shawn on the day of the wedding. They were all incredible and extremely attentive to us, our parents, and all of our guests. We are so happy we picked the Hamilton Manor for our big day. You will not be disappointed!!!
    Kaitlyn F. Married on 05/01/2021

Best wedding ever!

Where do I even begin. Our wedding was the BEST wedding we could ever imagine. The Hamilton Manor, right from the start was a dream to work with despite planning during COVID. When I hear all the horror stories about other venues, I can honestly say I have had nothing but the best experiences dealing with Hamilton Manor, especially my wedding coordinator Erin. I am so beyond thankful to have picked this amazing venue to get married at!
    I had my cocktail hour in the barn and reception in the ballroom and everything was absolutely beautiful! The scenery and picture opportunities are endless there. My husband and I had an absolute blast at our wedding. Our guests were raving about how beautiful the grounds were, how amazing the food tasted, and how endless the food was. What I thought was most notable was the fact that my guests knew the waitstaff's names and were raving about how nice they all were. I cannot recall a wedding I've attended where I knew the name of my server. The cocktail hour and ballroom were beyond perfect.
    The maitre d Shawn was one of the BEST parts of our day! His energy and sense of humor was so refreshing and fun. He always made sure we had a drink in our hand and asked us if we needed anything. He even helped prep us and give us a pep talk before our big entrance and he truly helped make our experience that much more memorable! Gianna and Diana were also so so sweet and helpful in every aspect, I cannot speak more highly of those three individuals!
    As cocktail hour for a bride and groom can be consumed with socializing, we were pulled away about 10 minutes prior to really have a moment to ourselves. The staff brought us every piece of food from our cocktail hour to taste and that was one of my favorite moments.
    Erin was our wedding coordinator and was nothing short of amazing. She was quick to respond to emails and very attentive to our wants and needs throughout the planning process. I could not imagine not having her help us plan our wedding- she made the process so smooth and stress-free. She is a sweetheart! Andre, one of the owners was also a pleasure to work with. He was there the entire night of our wedding and made sure everything was going smoothly and our guests had everything they needed. Erin and Andre are super genuine and personable people.
    Thank you to the Hamilton Manor for helping make our wedding truly unforgettable. I cannot recommend this venue more. Book here and you will not be disappointed.
  • Deanna
    Deanna H. Married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely incredible

We just had our wedding at the Hamilton manor 4/24 and it was absolutely incredible. The staff was amazing and everyone was so kind, professional and attentive to our guests. Special shout-out to Shawn, Taylor and Erin who specifically took care of myself, my husband and our family and every time I turned around we had a drink, food specifically put aside for us or someone was there to just make sure we were ok and if we needed anything. From the start they were so welcoming and we felt like they were longtime friends who were just helping us through the night.. they were amazing with gathering family for pictures or just relaying a simple message so I didn’t have to run around doing it. The food was also amazing. Almost every guest has complimented us on the food, how beautiful the venue was and how great the staff was. Obviously with COVID the process was stressful and we had heard nightmare stories about venues and weddings during COVID but the Hamilton Manor did everything they could to make us feel like we weren’t having a COVID wedding, while still being safe and conscious that we’re in a pandemic. I can’t say enough good things about the venue and staff, they truly made our big day the best it could’ve ever been.
  • Amanda
    Amanda C. Married on 04/17/2021

Real Life Fairytale

The Hamilton Manor made our day a real life fairy tale. From the initial venue tour to the wedding day, the staff at the Hamilton Manor was easy to communicate with, welcoming and organized. They were very clear about what their packages included and we had open communication with our wedding coordinator for questions or concerns leading up to our wedding day. On our actual day, the staff was so accommodating with our guests and we received so many compliments on how kind the staff was. The food was incredible and ever item was delicious. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding food they've ever had, we are still getting people raving to us about it! The staff on the day of made my husband and myself feel like royalty, and even took special care of our parents and grandparents. The venue is beautiful - it was great to be able to use the barn, the cocktail hour room, and the ballroom as they all gave a different vibe to each portion of the night. If I could do it all again I would not change anything!
    Kelly J. Married on 04/16/2021

Best Wedding Venue!!

When my husband and I first visited the Hamilton Manor, we knew instantly that was where our wedding needed to be. Andre came in on his own wedding anniversary to give us a tour late night on a Tuesday and he was so thorough and answered all of our questions. This was back in 2019 when the world was a different place.

Planning a wedding during COVID was stressful to say the least. Months leading up to our wedding, our stress about how our wedding would look and if it would even happen was looming over us. Erin and Joe spoke to us multiple times both on the phone and via email about our different options should we need to make changes for our wedding day. Erin spoke with us almost weekly leading up to the wedding with our many, many questions that we had and she was super accommodating and helpful. She truly made the process of planning a wedding during COVID so much easier and less worrisome. We had heard horror stories about what brides were going through at other venues and that was not the case with the Hamilton Manor.

Everything about our wedding day was truly a dream! Everything came together so beautifully and with such ease. The Hamilton Manor staff provided an amazing night beyond just food and drink service, but providing an experience that our guests will never forget.

Our guests were nothing short of astonished by the Hamilton Manor and everything they provided.  Every single person who was assigned to our wedding was nothing short of outstanding.  The general manager, Shawn was incredible and his leadership clearly set the standard for everyone else to exemplify.  He simply seemed to be everywhere doing everything. He always made sure my husband and I had a drink in our hands, were having fun, and was sure we didn’t miss any photo opps as the night went on. He paid such close attention to us and our families to make sure we had everything we needed- right down to a toast before the ceremony with our close family!

We have gotten SO many compliments about our wedding, how much fun everyone had and how great the service was. So many people kept saying they just could not get over how amazing the venue and staff were.

I cannot thank Andre, Erin, Shawn, Gianna our bridal assistant and the rest of the team enough for delivering everything we dreamed of and more for our wedding. I would recommend the Hamilton Manor again and again to everyone. The barn was the most beautiful setting for our ceremony and the ballroom was amazing. I hope we get to attend a wedding there in the near future so we can relive all of it again. It was the best night of our lives.
    Casey Married on 04/11/2021

The most amazing staff and venue !

We got married on April 11, 2021 and it was absolutely perfect! I wish I could relive that whole day again! We knew from day one of walking into the Hamilton manor that this is where we wanted to get married! The Hamilton manor exceeded our expectations!! We worked with Shannon throughout our whole wedding planning, she was amazing! She always responded to my emails in a timely manor and helped me with whatever I needed! She helped us postpone our wedding due to coronavirus and made sure our wedding was absolutely amazing! Shannon went above and beyond for us! She was so attentive especially the day of the wedding! All of the staff at the Hamilton manor was fantastic! The food was amazing, our guests are still talking about it! Most of our guests have never been to the Hamilton manor and now that’s all they can talk about, the beauty of the venue and the amazing staff! I highly recommend having your wedding at the Hamilton manor!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 04/09/2021

Beyond the best night ever!! We just want to keep reliving the exact night over and over and over again!

Friday was everything we dreamed of and more - beyond expectations!! Every single staff member was so sweet and helpful it made our night that much more special. Shannon was there for us from the day we booked until the very last dance, she helped make the planning process seamless and enjoyable. All the guests and ourselves included were just in awe of the decor, the food, the flow of the day, and the venue as a whole. We received a million compliments about the food and everyone loved how we could be in different rooms and locations throughout the night. I am obsessed with EVERYTHING and I can't stop watching videos and looking at photos. From the bottom of our hearts, we are so grateful! We had a blast and it sincerely was the best night of our lives!!!
    Brittney B. Married on 04/08/2021

The most incredible venue ..

Our wedding was this passed Thursday, 4/8/21, and we could not have asked for a better venue. The Hamilton Manor team was extremely attentive; there was not one moment we did not have what we needed. Shannon, our coordinator, made the day so smooth and seamless. She always made sure champagne was filled, held bouquets when needed, and made sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be at all times. There was not even a chance for me to feel any anxiety ! Shaun our maitre d was EXCELLENT. Our moms cannot stop raving about him. The entire team makes sure your needs are all that matter the whole day. The food was absolutely Incredible and the venue is beautiful. Would recommend this venue to anyone !
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 04/02/2021

Dream Wedding

The Hamilton Manor is truly such an amazing venue. From the beautiful barn to the stunning ballroom, to their amazing food and wonderful staff! Everyone is so kind and makes sure you are taken care of the entire time. I worked with Melissa Salzano through the planning process and she is absolutely wonderful! She is so kind and wants to make sure your day is perfect! Which from my experience it was. I couldn’t have chosen a better place to get married. Thank you to everyone at The Hamilton Manor for making our wedding day so special.

With love,
    Victoria & Robby
  • Tiannah
    Tiannah F. Married on 03/28/2021

My Wedding Day

I got married on 3/28/21 and the amount of things I can say about The Hamilton Manor. Melissa was our wedding coordinator who helped us pick our date to our wedding day. She was absolutely amazing!!! She answered every crazy email especially with Covid she was so sweet and understanding. The day of Our wedding she made our vision come to life with how she decorated. Nicole was my bridal attendant and I could not picture my day without her help. She was so welcoming and made me feel like we have been friends for years. Sean was our maître d’ and he was absolutely the best the day of. He welcomed me and my bridal party with open arms. My husband and his groomsmen absolutely loved Sean. He made my family feel so comfortable and Sean truly felt like such a friend to all of us. The food was delicious!! All my guest have told me how delicious everything was and how they couldn’t believe the amount of food.The bartenders were amazing and kept my guest with drinks in their hands. Dan was one of the bartenders and made my signature drink for me all night till last call and they were absolutely delicious. The staff was amazing and were sooo sweet to all of us. I could write so much more but I just wanted to say thank you the Hamilton Manor for making my wedding day a dream come true. If I could keep going there just to see the staff I would. Melissa, Sean, Nicole, Dan and the rest of the staff thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts.
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 03/02/2021

The Best Wedding Venue Around!

I can not praise The Hamilton Manor enough! Melissa and Corinne were amazing and such a HUGE to help to us on our big day and along the way of planning our wedding! The staff is incredibly professional and friendly, the food was delicious and presented beautifully, the venue was absolutely STUNNING and so spacious. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we have to thank The Hamilton Manor for helping to make it such a perfect day. I will be recommending The Hamilton Manor to all of our friends and friend's friends! Thank you a million times!