The Hamilton Manor Reviews

The Hamilton Manor 6
The Hamilton Manor 7

Brittney Slack · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Absolutely Beautiful

This was the first venue we toured, and fell in love immediately. We checked out a couple others, but nothing compared. From the second we walked into The Hamilton Manor we felt welcomed. The entire place, inside and out, is beautiful. From the ballroom, to the outside barn, we cannot wait to say I Do and enjoy every second of our day.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Leah

Leah Taylor · Married on 07/19/2019

Best Wedding Venue in NJ!!

I got married at The Hamilton Manor on July 19, 2019 and it was the BEST day of our lives. From the very beginning, Erin was so easy to work with. She answered emails and phone calls in a timely manner, and always made us feel at ease. The venue itself is BEYOND beautiful. We had our ceremony outside by the gazebo and our guests loved it. The barn is an amazing area to take photos, and the graffiti wall is so cool. On the day of our wedding, Erin, Andre, and Corinne were SO helpful. We got there earlier for photos, and Erin and Corinne were always around to help with whatever we needed. Corinne was my bridal assistant for the night, and she was the sweetest person ever! She was always there when we needed her, made sure we were always okay, brought us drink the whole night, and guided us through our day. Our wedding was the best day of our lives, and The Hamilton Manor helped make it incredible. I highly recommend having your wedding here, you will not forget it. Thank you so much Hamilton Manor!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    The Hamilton Manor 8
    The Hamilton Manor 9
    The Hamilton Manor 10
    The Hamilton Manor 11
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2019

Best Wedding Day Ever!!!!

Shannon, Erin, Andre, and Corrine were all amazing in planning our dream wedding in July 2019! The Hamilton Manor was everything I wanted and more...from the ceremony space (gazebo), to the barn for photos (secondary ceremony place if it rained!), to the downstairs NY style cocktail lounge, to the spectacular ballroom with beautiful hardwood floors with a balcony staircase! My husband and I wanted a different look for each moment of our wedding and the Hamilton Manor was the ONLY venue that gave us everything we wanted (rustic, modern, classic, and NY feel for the cocktail cellar). The gazebo for the ceremony was just beautiful all our guests raved about the ceremony space and walking through the barn to get to the space added all the feels! As a bride, I loved the long paved walkway for the aisle outside, it gave guests and my husband a perfect amount of time to watch as my father and I walked down the aisle. Cocktail hour was over the top with how much food there was!!! We were all super full but another great decision was adding on the elaborate seafood station! It was a huge hit! The reception was just icing on our amazing wedding day! The ballroom is such a beautiful space to host a wedding with the lighting being able to be controlled at any minute, allowed my DJ to set the mood throughout the night! Everyone danced the night away! The entrees were to die for! ALL three of the choices: Chicken Milanese, Filet Mignon, and the Salmon stuffed with Crab meat! Our guests raved about the food and even tried each others saying they wish they could have them all!! Hamilton Manor was also very very accommodating with our guests with food allergies and requirements. The Dessert display and donut wall at the end of the night was the perfect way to end a great wedding! We even took the donuts back to the hotel and they stayed fresh even in the morning!

Leading up to wedding day, the staff was great to work with and responded quickly with all my questions! I felt confident and calm knowing everything was going to be taken care of by the amazing staff. Corrine was a great bridal attendant keeping my husband and I aware of the evening timeline and made sure we did not miss a thing! Erin and her husband Andre we super sweet and took photos to document the day so we were able to have photos immediately to remember. Our guests still are saying how our wedding was one of the best ones they been too!! HIGHLY recommend Hamilton Manor for your wedding venue!!! IT's a MUST DO!!! Also, please invite my husband and I to be guests so we can relive and enjoy the venue/food, once more!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    The Hamilton Manor 17
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing

I was recently wed at The Hamilton Manor (7.12.19) and it was a blast -- simply the best! Our wedding coordinator was Erin and she just understood everything even at my most awkward of questions! Everything at The Hamilton Manor is just easy -- simply put! I am accustomed to Italian, New York weddings, and this impresses without breaking the bank. The food is phenomenal (remember, I'm Italian and know things about food), the drinks were great, the atmosphere fantastic, the grounds beautiful, and honestly my wedding was just the best. Im serious -- not just because it was my own -- THIS. WAS. THE. BEST. VENUE. EVER. If you are looking for a rustic place that still gives you the menu and attention of a catering hall, you want to book here. If you end up booking here, let me know and invite me because I want to go again!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Megan DiBartolo · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Dream Wedding At Hamilton Manor!

I wish I could give 100 stars! The Hamilton Manor is the perfect wedding venue and their staff is amazing. Every space has a unique atmosphere, from the ceremony in the barn, to the speakeasy feeling cocktail hour lounge to the elegant ballroom. It is so much more than a wedding for your guests.. it's an experience! I worked with Erin leading up to our wedding day and Corinne attended to us as well on the wedding day. Erin and her husband Andre are amazing, always accommodating and willing to talk to myself or my family concerning any questions we had along the way. I received and continue to receive SOOOO many compliments from guests on the professionalism of the wait staff, the quality of the food, and the beautiful venue. They have weddings booked here often 3 nights a week but I was taken back by how special they made us feel throughout the planning process! Some of my guests have told us this was the best wedding they have ever been to. If you are looking for a unique venue that makes you feel like family and will leave a lasting impression on your guests, book The Hamilton Manor!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/20/2019

Our wedding dreams came true....

Since this review will be long and some might not make it until the end, this glowing review can be summed up in one story. After the wedding, my dad said that next to his children being born and his own wedding, it was the happiest day of his life. Everything was so wonderful at The Hamilton Manor. He said they treated him like a king along with the rest of our family and that made my heart so full of joy to hear.

We can’t write a review long enough to explain all that The Hamilton Manor did for us on our wedding day or to convey just how gorgeous it is. Our parents had friends from college, old neighbors and family all telling them it was the best wedding they’d ever been to. It started out as one of our “reaches” that were at the high end of our budget but the team at HM AND their preferred vendors worked with us so we could get everything we wanted and within budget (their sweetheart table set up is the best). If your on the fence about touring, do it! If you’re on the fence about having a wedding here, do it! You won’t regret it! (The cocktail hour alone is worth it - tee hee).

Choosing The Hamilton Manor as the venue for our wedding was the best choice we made in our entire planning process. I wish I could go back and tell myself as a stressed out bride planning the rest “Don’t worry. The venue is great. It’s going to make the entire wedding over-the-top phenomenal.” Picking a venue is one of the hardest decisions since it includes so many of the most important aspects (food, drinks, space, ambiance). Everything at HM was not just delicious and beautiful - it was PERFECT. The venue itself is gorgeous but it’s the staff that make sure every little detail is perfect. Our coordinator, Shannon, answered long emails with lists of questions (sent at all hours). She also made sure to get every detail right - where we wanted decorations, how we wanted things arranged and timed, even the special meal choices for our guests. She started as our wedding coordinator and by the time we were married she had simply become a good friend. She’s such a pro but also a wonderful human being.

It’s a small detail but one example comes to mind. We had several guests with special dietary needs including gluten free, dairy free, vegan, or vegetarian. A few have mentioned in the past that it’s embarrassing when it’s called out in front of a group or an entire table. But the staff at HM were wonderful and not only got everyone the correct meals but also did it in a subtle way that didn’t make anyone feel ostracized. And they all said their meals were delicious!

Finally, my bridal attendant Corinne was a saint or a goddess or some other holy creature. She found misplaced items (a vow book right before the ceremony), kept me feeling beautiful during pictures,helped me change into my sneakers before the reception when I couldn’t bend over, made me laugh, and made sure I always had what I needed. Before I even knew I needed it. All while feeling like a friend--I’m usually awkward when asking for help or getting served but she was so down to earth, it just felt sweet. I can’t imagine anyone in the world is as awesome as she was!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    The Hamilton Manor 18
    The Hamilton Manor 19
    The Hamilton Manor 20
    The Hamilton Manor 21
    The Hamilton Manor 22

Kendra P. · Married on 03/29/2019

Great Venue

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about this place. Our wedding night was perfect!

1. The venue is absolutely beautiful. It was love at first sight. From the day we booked, each time we visited, there were new enhancements. They know what guests want!
    2. Andre (owner) is awesome! He was very welcoming, responsive, and accommodating.
    3. Corrine (Maitre d')!!! OMG, I don’t know how we would’ve done it without her the day of our wedding. She was always a step ahead and remained on top of EVERYTHING. She knew what we wanted and ensured the day ran smoothly. A million thanks to this woman.

Hamilton Manor, THANK YOU for giving us our dream wedding!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    The Hamilton Manor 27
  • Tara

Tara Kiel · Married on 03/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing

My fiancé and I personally worked with Melissa Salzano to plan our wedding. She is a true professional who made the planning effortless and the night unbelievable. From the personal touches, the delicious meals to the amazing grounds we couldn’t have asked for better. The venue itself it so unique. We had our ceremony in the beautiful, rustic and romantic barn. Cocktail hour was in another room that resembled an old school speak easy with plenty of room for our 170 guests. And the ballroom! Beautiful wooden floors, well lit and very spacious. My husband and I were approached by so many of our guests raving about the food and the venue’s diverse style that combines all of the elements you could want in a wedding venue. The grounds provide such an array for photo opportunities. I can’t say enough. Thank you to the wonderful staff, especially Melissa again for your patience and guidance as we navigated our way through the process.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    The Hamilton Manor 33
  • Loretta

Loretta · Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This venue was everything we expected and then some! The entire staff was so attentive and friendly from start to finish! The food was amazing and everyone continues to tell my husband and I how amazing everything was!! Were obsessed with all our photos from the barn and even the family portraits we took in the ball room, wish we could do the night all over again!

Sent on 02/14/2019
    The Hamilton Manor 42
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 12/28/2018

Best day ever!

We cannot say enough about the Hamilton manor. Our wedding day was perfection. There is no other way to describe it. Shannon was so amazing from the day we met her l cannot imagine getting married without her. She was PATIENT kind responsive respectful responsible fun accommodating and every other positive adjective you can think of. She made sure everything went smoothly leading up to the wedding and went above and beyond. The venue itself is remarkable with a lot of space, the food was so good abd the bar tenders really hustled and always made sure my husband and I had drinks in our hands the whole night. Our wedding coordinator the night of was Corrine she was also fantastic super relaxed and helpful. She made sure we had plates of food to eat and a few minutes of quiet while our guests transitioned from cocktail to the reception. Everything was well organized and went exactly like they said it would. I’m so thankful we chose the Manor for our special day.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    The Hamilton Manor 43
    The Hamilton Manor 44
    The Hamilton Manor 45
    The Hamilton Manor 46
  • kristen

kristen · Married on 11/23/2018

Absolute Perfection!

Hamilton Manor gave my husband and I our dream wedding come true. There are not words enough to express the professionalism, passionate, organization, and genuine nature of the people who work here. Shannon, you are an angel. She was with us every step of the way, every silly question and random email. They treated us like we were the only couple they had and we felt like we were in great hands. They guided us, supported us, and were always waiting with a beer for us! The venue itself is beyond stunning. There is a romantic, vintage personalized touch to every element of the venue from the barn, the cellar, to the reception hall. They allowed us to go overboard with the to do list and how we wanted things set up and they created absolute perfection! They took a picture perfect venue and let us add personal touches that made it our own for one perfect night! Even now, weeks later, guests are still talking about the venue, the ceremony... how gorgeous the space was! Corinne, my bridal attendant, made sure we wanted for nothing and took the best care of us. She even packed up a few cocktail hour items because I was too nervous about our big entrance to eat anything! The after party in the barn was a total blast and a great ending to a perfect night! All in all, Hamilton Manor is idyllic and the entire experience was everything we could have wished for for our wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/17/2018

Melissa was amazing

Melissa was wonderful from the first time we toured the venue, throughout planning, and the day of! The entire staff was truly amazing and made our day the absolute BEST! They were always updating the venue with every visit. Every wedding guest had nothing but great things to say about the venue. Corrine was amazing on the day to assist with whatever my husband and I needed. I want to go back and relive the entire day!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Morgan Lowrey · Married on 11/03/2018

Book your wedding at HM before it's too late!

Best wedding venue in NJ! Choosing The Hamilton Manor for our 11/3/18 wedding was the easiest decision for my husband and I. From the minute we pulled in and looked around the beautiful grounds, to getting to know Andre and Erin, we knew we found the perfect place to say "I do". We were married in the barn and had our cocktail hour downstairs before partying all night in the ballroom. All of our guests are still raving about the food saying cocktail hour itself was enough to fill them, but they still licked their plates clean whether they had the delicious chicken milanese, blackened salmon, or grilled pork chop. During the planning process Erin quickly emailed us back with any questions we had, never making us feel like a bother. The entire day ran so smooth with our Maitre D', Corinne, who made sure we took a minute to eat and take it all in before our grand entrance. If you want the prettiest grounds, tastiest food, and best service for your wedding The Hamilton Manor will surpass your expectations and allow you to enjoy your special day without a worry in the world.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2018

Our Dream Wedding!

Our wedding was at the Hamilton Manor this past October. I can say without a doubt, this was my dream wedding. While looking for a venue our main goal, other than finding a place within our budget, was finding a venue that could accommodate everything in one place: ceremony, reception, after party, & photos. They offer all of this and more. This was the 1st venue looked at, and I compared every other venue to the Hamilton Manor. We knew this venue was meant for us. The property is absolutely gorgeous and the staff goes above and beyond to accommodate your needs. Our day flowed & went smoothly because of them! The food was delicious, and my guests are still raving about it. I hope to be able to attend a wedding there one day just for an excuse to go back. We couldn't be more thankful for the experience that Erin, Andre, and their staff offered us!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lori · Married on 10/04/2018

Beautiful venue for my wedding

We are so happy that we chose The Hamilton manor as our venue. We were happy with every step of the way to plan our beautiful wedding day. The staff we worked with were pleasant, open to our ideas, and communicated with me in a timely manner. Would recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2018

Rustic, Timeless, and Elegant

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of sharing our vows and dancing the night away at The Hamilton Manor on September 16, 2018. When we first started looking, my now husband and I had a vision in mind and nothing was quite meeting what we wanted. And then we happened upon The Hamilton Manor. They had only one weekend date left for a fall wedding, so we jumped on it, and we could not be more happy with our decision. The Hamilton Manor has it all. From the outdoor ceremony location and scenic picture opportunities, to the beautiful barn area, and finally the classic reception ballroom, our guests were dazzled from start to finish. Literally all of my friends were complimenting the venue. Despite a very rainy September, we had a gorgeous sunny day for our outdoor ceremony. With our live music and the beautiful gazebo as our backdrop, our ceremony was perfect. Because there was no rain in our forecast, we opted for the cocktail hour in the barn to fit our rustic theme. Traditionally, the cocktail hour is housed in their signature NYC lounge-esque room. Honestly, either location would have been a great place to host our cocktail hour; however, we loved the barn too much not to utilize it. Our theme was "Let Love Grow," so the barn fit right in with our details. I love that you have options though! This was a big selling point for me because I wanted a venue that would be beautiful, rain or shine. Additionally, the food was UNBELIEVABLE!! Because we did our first look at a nearby garden, we were able to spend time with our guests during the cocktail hour, which was very important to us. When our guests were told we would be moving inside, many of them were shocked to find out there was a third location for the reception. Our guests were on their feet dancing from start-to-finish. I loved our grand entrance down the staircase, and the sweetheart table was very simple yet elegant. I honestly cannot thank Shannon, Corinne, and the rest of the staff at the Hamilton Manor enough for going above-and-beyond for us. Shannon was my go-to girl for the entire time leading up to the wedding. Anytime I had a question, she responded almost immediately. The day of the wedding I felt so at ease having her there by my side because I really truly felt she knew me. Corinne was a lifesaver during the cocktail hour and reception. She made sure I was well-fed and never without a drink in hand the entire night. The waitstaff was amazing too. Everything just went so smoothly. I wish I could say, "Well there was that one issue..." but honestly there was not! My husband and I had a blast the entire time. Although we live in North Jersey by NYC, the commute was a quick hour drive down the turnpike. I would not trade our experience for the world, and if you have any hesitations about booking, my thoughts are, "Just do it!"

Sent on 11/04/2018
    The Hamilton Manor 51
    The Hamilton Manor 52

Anthony · Married on 09/14/2018

Hey Melissa,
    I wanted to write you an email and just let you know how thankful my wife and I are with how everything turned out. You, Corrine, and Andre were nothing short of perfect. You all welcomed us into the Hamilton Manor and made us feel at home. There was not a time where we had any doubts on something not going right. You and your staff handled every situation perfectly. I can't tell you how thankful we both are for what you did for her bouquet. I didn't personally get to witness her reaction, but I could only imagine that she was not the happiest person ever and the fact that you were able to just fix it and remedy the situation so fast and so professionally to where it didn't cause her to be unhappy at all is AMAZING. Your are a great at what you do and you made the best night of our lives even better! The venue was set up exactly how we (Alexa) envisioned, all the small details you guys pulled off all night was just perfect, from the spread you made us from cocktail hour because you knew how busy we would be saying hi to everyone. To my drink never being empty, and to constantly checking up on the both of us making sure were happy really was something special. So from the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU SO MUCH. You and your team are amazing people, and we are beyond happy your venue was able to host the best day of our lives!! From my family to yours! THANK YOU.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    The Hamilton Manor 53
    The Hamilton Manor 54
    The Hamilton Manor 55

Devon · Married on 09/08/2018

The Hamilton Manor was the venue I had always dreamed about. I had my ceremony at the gazebo, cocktail hour in their beautiful barn, and reception in their georgous ballroom. While planning it, Melissa was there for every question I had. We had planned out wedding from a distance and she made it as easy as possible. Corrine (day of coordinator) took amazing care of us the day before. She was on top of everything, and that really allowed for us to have the best night of our lives. After the wedding we received so many compliments on the food, environment, staff, and overall service of the Hamilton Manor. I will be sure to recommend this venue to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Dawn · Married on 09/07/2018

I cannot say enough about the Hamilton Manor and how exceptional our wedding day was! Andre and Erin were so absolutely amazing, they put their heart and soul into this venue and truly care about your wedding day. Not only are they amazing, but the venue is absolutely stunning and the food was amazing, our guests are still raving!!! As for our experience, we literally had the time of our lives, not a one moment was a drink in our hand empty, and there was never a time we were interrupted from our night to deal with anything, they made everything effortless and seamless! I am very picky and probably had a lot of annoying requests, but they took care of everything I asked for and never needed to be reminded. From our gorgeous ceremony in the barn, to cocktail hour, to dancing the night away in there drop dead gorgeous ballroom, it literally was THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! We already know 3 or 4 couple who have booked after recommending them for their wedding day, if you are thinking about booking the Hamilton Manor I would without a second thought, you will not regret it!!!!! Thank you again to Andre, Erin, and all of your staff who helped us plan and celebrate the best day of our lives, I wish we could do it all over again!!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    The Hamilton Manor 56
    The Hamilton Manor 57
    The Hamilton Manor 58
    The Hamilton Manor 59

Maria · Married on 07/20/2018

My husband and I have no words!! Every single detail of our wedding on July 20, 2018 was completely AMAZING! From the very start, Andre and Melissa were incredible to work with! They listened to all of our ideas, answered our questions in a timely manner, gave honest advice, and worked within our budget! They made the planning process incredibly easy, and I can honestly say that I was never a stressed out bride! On the day of our wedding, Corrine, Melissa, and Andre were incredible. They made sure we were taken care of the entire time, and worked so hard to ensure that every detail was perfect! Corinne stayed by my side the entire time, helped bustle my dress, and calmed me down when I was nervous I was going to trip down the aisle! She was phenomenal! When my husband got cocktail sauce on his tux, Melissa swooped in with tide to go, took care of everything, and completely solved the problem! The day felt like a dream, and it would not have been possible without the phenomenal staff at The Hamilton Manor! All of our guests have been raving about our wedding; that the venue is stunning and the food was fantastic. Numerous people told me that they have never experienced a better cocktail hour, and that this was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding. To all future brides and grooms: look no further than the The Hamilton Manor!! It will be the best wedding decision you will make and it will absolutely be the most amazing day of your life! THANK YOU!!! Love, Maria and Brandon

Sent on 08/27/2018
    The Hamilton Manor 65
    The Hamilton Manor 66
    The Hamilton Manor 67

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

The Hamilton Manor made the task of planning a wedding much less stressful! Shannon was so helpful and made the entire experience awesome! Highly recommend this beautiful venue for any event, but most definitely for a wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I saw a few venues before finding the Hamilton Manor. Erin and Andre were amazing from the start. They greeted us upon appointment, spent time talking and getting to know us and showed us around. Their passion for their business, in addition to the amazing space they have to provide lead us to book our wedding that day. Their devotion from that day until our wedding day (2 years), was just as great also. There were many times I emailed Erin with questions I had, or concerns and she responded quickly, always putting my mind at ease. On the day of, as expected, we were treated the same way. They did amazing job bringing my decorations to life, ensuring the day went smoothly, and making sure we were the happiest we could be. All of our guests still rant and rave over our ceremony in the barn, and the AMAZING food served! Erin and Andre, we could not love you more and we consider you to be the greatest start to our marriage! Thank you for all that you have done for us throughout the last 2 years, and all that you did that day!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    The Hamilton Manor 68
    The Hamilton Manor 69
    The Hamilton Manor 70

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2018

If you want to get married this is the place. Not only is The venue perfect....Melissa the wedding coordinator is even better. She answers emails immediately, makes you feel so special, and accommodates all you need for YOUR day. The venue is a great balance of rustic while having a ballroom vibe as well. Everyone RAVED about the cocktail hour and how amazing the food was. It couldn’t have been a more perfect day. Thank you to the Hamilton manor for making it the dreamiest day and wedding a girl and her husband could ask for!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    The Hamilton Manor 78
    The Hamilton Manor 79
    The Hamilton Manor 80

Brianna · Married on 05/25/2018

There are no words adequate enough to explain how PERFECT Hamilton Manor as a venue and it’s workers are for a wedding- I just married the love of my life on 5/25/2018 at Hamilton Manor and have nothing but great things to say. Bear with me, as I bet this will go longer than I intend- but it’s only because I feel that passionately about making sure HM and its staff receives enough praise that they rightfully deserve for helping us have the best day of our lives!
    First, Melissa Salzano was our main coordinator, and I can’t find enough kind words to describe her! She is just the most genuinely nice and thoughtful person... combine that with her dedication to her job and her brides/grooms at the venue, and you have the perfect person helping you plan your big day! She answered every email (and even when I sent a few separate emails in a row as the day got closer and I would randomly remember things to ask!) she never acted like it was troublesome but instead was always reassuring, helpful, and excited to help in anyway! Melissa made me feel like I had nothing to worry about the entire planning process as well as the actual big day. I felt well taken care of and as if I were her only bride (which we all know Hamilton Manor is getting beyond popular and they probably have a bride or two every single weekend all year!!) Melissa, if you are reading this, THANK YOU times a million!!!! I tell everyone how sweet you are and how you made me even more excited than I already was for my wedding, just because of how calm of a presence you were the entire year of prepping before our big day.
    Hamilton Manor as a whole venue just is incredibly beautiful. It’s not fake and gaudy like some venues we had toured. It’s elegant, fancy but not overdone, rustic but with charm and modern elements, and just absolutely perfect for me and my now husband (!!!!) ! We felt at home the second we saw this venue. The wooden ballroom with chandeliers are second to none. The food is truly fantastic

Sent on 06/07/2018
    The Hamilton Manor 81
    The Hamilton Manor 82
    The Hamilton Manor 83

David · Married on 03/24/2018

My wife and I had the most perfect wedding imaginable and it all started with our venue: The Hamilton Manor. Andre, Melissa, and the rest of the staff made sure from the moment the evening began that everyone would be having a good time. One of the Hamilton Manor's greatest features is the diversity of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces. Between the rustic feel of the barn, the entertaining atmosphere of the downstairs lounge, and the awe-inspiring grandeur of the ballroom, the consensus from our guests was simply amazement. And the FOOD! There were enough incredible appetizers, main courses, and desserts to satisfy every appetite. The Hamilton Manor is the best wedding venue in New Jersey and we had the most unbelievable wedding day to prove it.

Sent on 04/08/2018