The Hamilton Manor Reviews

The Hamilton Manor 7
  • Loretta

Loretta · Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This venue was everything we expected and then some! The entire staff was so attentive and friendly from start to finish! The food was amazing and everyone continues to tell my husband and I how amazing everything was!! Were obsessed with all our photos from the barn and even the family portraits we took in the ball room, wish we could do the night all over again!

The Hamilton Manor 8
    The Hamilton Manor 16
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 12/28/2018

Best day ever!

We cannot say enough about the Hamilton manor. Our wedding day was perfection. There is no other way to describe it. Shannon was so amazing from the day we met her l cannot imagine getting married without her. She was PATIENT kind responsive respectful responsible fun accommodating and every other positive adjective you can think of. She made sure everything went smoothly leading up to the wedding and went above and beyond. The venue itself is remarkable with a lot of space, the food was so good abd the bar tenders really hustled and always made sure my husband and I had drinks in our hands the whole night. Our wedding coordinator the night of was Corrine she was also fantastic super relaxed and helpful. She made sure we had plates of food to eat and a few minutes of quiet while our guests transitioned from cocktail to the reception. Everything was well organized and went exactly like they said it would. I’m so thankful we chose the Manor for our special day.

The Hamilton Manor 17
    The Hamilton Manor 18
    The Hamilton Manor 19
    The Hamilton Manor 20
  • kristen

kristen · Married on 11/23/2018

Absolute Perfection!

Hamilton Manor gave my husband and I our dream wedding come true. There are not words enough to express the professionalism, passionate, organization, and genuine nature of the people who work here. Shannon, you are an angel. She was with us every step of the way, every silly question and random email. They treated us like we were the only couple they had and we felt like we were in great hands. They guided us, supported us, and were always waiting with a beer for us! The venue itself is beyond stunning. There is a romantic, vintage personalized touch to every element of the venue from the barn, the cellar, to the reception hall. They allowed us to go overboard with the to do list and how we wanted things set up and they created absolute perfection! They took a picture perfect venue and let us add personal touches that made it our own for one perfect night! Even now, weeks later, guests are still talking about the venue, the ceremony... how gorgeous the space was! Corinne, my bridal attendant, made sure we wanted for nothing and took the best care of us. She even packed up a few cocktail hour items because I was too nervous about our big entrance to eat anything! The after party in the barn was a total blast and a great ending to a perfect night! All in all, Hamilton Manor is idyllic and the entire experience was everything we could have wished for for our wedding!

Morgan Lowrey · Married on 11/03/2018

Book your wedding at HM before it's too late!

Best wedding venue in NJ! Choosing The Hamilton Manor for our 11/3/18 wedding was the easiest decision for my husband and I. From the minute we pulled in and looked around the beautiful grounds, to getting to know Andre and Erin, we knew we found the perfect place to say "I do". We were married in the barn and had our cocktail hour downstairs before partying all night in the ballroom. All of our guests are still raving about the food saying cocktail hour itself was enough to fill them, but they still licked their plates clean whether they had the delicious chicken milanese, blackened salmon, or grilled pork chop. During the planning process Erin quickly emailed us back with any questions we had, never making us feel like a bother. The entire day ran so smooth with our Maitre D', Corinne, who made sure we took a minute to eat and take it all in before our grand entrance. If you want the prettiest grounds, tastiest food, and best service for your wedding The Hamilton Manor will surpass your expectations and allow you to enjoy your special day without a worry in the world.

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2018

Our Dream Wedding!

Our wedding was at the Hamilton Manor this past October. I can say without a doubt, this was my dream wedding. While looking for a venue our main goal, other than finding a place within our budget, was finding a venue that could accommodate everything in one place: ceremony, reception, after party, & photos. They offer all of this and more. This was the 1st venue looked at, and I compared every other venue to the Hamilton Manor. We knew this venue was meant for us. The property is absolutely gorgeous and the staff goes above and beyond to accommodate your needs. Our day flowed & went smoothly because of them! The food was delicious, and my guests are still raving about it. I hope to be able to attend a wedding there one day just for an excuse to go back. We couldn't be more thankful for the experience that Erin, Andre, and their staff offered us!

Lori · Married on 10/04/2018

Beautiful venue for my wedding

We are so happy that we chose The Hamilton manor as our venue. We were happy with every step of the way to plan our beautiful wedding day. The staff we worked with were pleasant, open to our ideas, and communicated with me in a timely manner. Would recommend this venue to everyone!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2018

Rustic, Timeless, and Elegant

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of sharing our vows and dancing the night away at The Hamilton Manor on September 16, 2018. When we first started looking, my now husband and I had a vision in mind and nothing was quite meeting what we wanted. And then we happened upon The Hamilton Manor. They had only one weekend date left for a fall wedding, so we jumped on it, and we could not be more happy with our decision. The Hamilton Manor has it all. From the outdoor ceremony location and scenic picture opportunities, to the beautiful barn area, and finally the classic reception ballroom, our guests were dazzled from start to finish. Literally all of my friends were complimenting the venue. Despite a very rainy September, we had a gorgeous sunny day for our outdoor ceremony. With our live music and the beautiful gazebo as our backdrop, our ceremony was perfect. Because there was no rain in our forecast, we opted for the cocktail hour in the barn to fit our rustic theme. Traditionally, the cocktail hour is housed in their signature NYC lounge-esque room. Honestly, either location would have been a great place to host our cocktail hour; however, we loved the barn too much not to utilize it. Our theme was "Let Love Grow," so the barn fit right in with our details. I love that you have options though! This was a big selling point for me because I wanted a venue that would be beautiful, rain or shine. Additionally, the food was UNBELIEVABLE!! Because we did our first look at a nearby garden, we were able to spend time with our guests during the cocktail hour, which was very important to us. When our guests were told we would be moving inside, many of them were shocked to find out there was a third location for the reception. Our guests were on their feet dancing from start-to-finish. I loved our grand entrance down the staircase, and the sweetheart table was very simple yet elegant. I honestly cannot thank Shannon, Corinne, and the rest of the staff at the Hamilton Manor enough for going above-and-beyond for us. Shannon was my go-to girl for the entire time leading up to the wedding. Anytime I had a question, she responded almost immediately. The day of the wedding I felt so at ease having her there by my side because I really truly felt she knew me. Corinne was a lifesaver during the cocktail hour and reception. She made sure I was well-fed and never without a drink in hand the entire night. The waitstaff was amazing too. Everything just went so smoothly. I wish I could say, "Well there was that one issue..." but honestly there was not! My husband and I had a blast the entire time. Although we live in North Jersey by NYC, the commute was a quick hour drive down the turnpike. I would not trade our experience for the world, and if you have any hesitations about booking, my thoughts are, "Just do it!"

The Hamilton Manor 21
    The Hamilton Manor 22
    The Hamilton Manor 23
    The Hamilton Manor 24
    The Hamilton Manor 25
    The Hamilton Manor 26

Anthony · Married on 09/14/2018

Hey Melissa,
    I wanted to write you an email and just let you know how thankful my wife and I are with how everything turned out. You, Corrine, and Andre were nothing short of perfect. You all welcomed us into the Hamilton Manor and made us feel at home. There was not a time where we had any doubts on something not going right. You and your staff handled every situation perfectly. I can't tell you how thankful we both are for what you did for her bouquet. I didn't personally get to witness her reaction, but I could only imagine that she was not the happiest person ever and the fact that you were able to just fix it and remedy the situation so fast and so professionally to where it didn't cause her to be unhappy at all is AMAZING. Your are a great at what you do and you made the best night of our lives even better! The venue was set up exactly how we (Alexa) envisioned, all the small details you guys pulled off all night was just perfect, from the spread you made us from cocktail hour because you knew how busy we would be saying hi to everyone. To my drink never being empty, and to constantly checking up on the both of us making sure were happy really was something special. So from the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU SO MUCH. You and your team are amazing people, and we are beyond happy your venue was able to host the best day of our lives!! From my family to yours! THANK YOU.

The Hamilton Manor 27
    The Hamilton Manor 28
    The Hamilton Manor 29

Devon · Married on 09/08/2018

The Hamilton Manor was the venue I had always dreamed about. I had my ceremony at the gazebo, cocktail hour in their beautiful barn, and reception in their georgous ballroom. While planning it, Melissa was there for every question I had. We had planned out wedding from a distance and she made it as easy as possible. Corrine (day of coordinator) took amazing care of us the day before. She was on top of everything, and that really allowed for us to have the best night of our lives. After the wedding we received so many compliments on the food, environment, staff, and overall service of the Hamilton Manor. I will be sure to recommend this venue to anyone I know getting married!

Dawn · Married on 09/07/2018

I cannot say enough about the Hamilton Manor and how exceptional our wedding day was! Andre and Erin were so absolutely amazing, they put their heart and soul into this venue and truly care about your wedding day. Not only are they amazing, but the venue is absolutely stunning and the food was amazing, our guests are still raving!!! As for our experience, we literally had the time of our lives, not a one moment was a drink in our hand empty, and there was never a time we were interrupted from our night to deal with anything, they made everything effortless and seamless! I am very picky and probably had a lot of annoying requests, but they took care of everything I asked for and never needed to be reminded. From our gorgeous ceremony in the barn, to cocktail hour, to dancing the night away in there drop dead gorgeous ballroom, it literally was THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! We already know 3 or 4 couple who have booked after recommending them for their wedding day, if you are thinking about booking the Hamilton Manor I would without a second thought, you will not regret it!!!!! Thank you again to Andre, Erin, and all of your staff who helped us plan and celebrate the best day of our lives, I wish we could do it all over again!!!!!

The Hamilton Manor 30
    The Hamilton Manor 31
    The Hamilton Manor 32
    The Hamilton Manor 33

Maria · Married on 07/20/2018

My husband and I have no words!! Every single detail of our wedding on July 20, 2018 was completely AMAZING! From the very start, Andre and Melissa were incredible to work with! They listened to all of our ideas, answered our questions in a timely manner, gave honest advice, and worked within our budget! They made the planning process incredibly easy, and I can honestly say that I was never a stressed out bride! On the day of our wedding, Corrine, Melissa, and Andre were incredible. They made sure we were taken care of the entire time, and worked so hard to ensure that every detail was perfect! Corinne stayed by my side the entire time, helped bustle my dress, and calmed me down when I was nervous I was going to trip down the aisle! She was phenomenal! When my husband got cocktail sauce on his tux, Melissa swooped in with tide to go, took care of everything, and completely solved the problem! The day felt like a dream, and it would not have been possible without the phenomenal staff at The Hamilton Manor! All of our guests have been raving about our wedding; that the venue is stunning and the food was fantastic. Numerous people told me that they have never experienced a better cocktail hour, and that this was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding. To all future brides and grooms: look no further than the The Hamilton Manor!! It will be the best wedding decision you will make and it will absolutely be the most amazing day of your life! THANK YOU!!! Love, Maria and Brandon

The Hamilton Manor 34
    The Hamilton Manor 39
    The Hamilton Manor 40
    The Hamilton Manor 41

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

The Hamilton Manor made the task of planning a wedding much less stressful! Shannon was so helpful and made the entire experience awesome! Highly recommend this beautiful venue for any event, but most definitely for a wedding!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I saw a few venues before finding the Hamilton Manor. Erin and Andre were amazing from the start. They greeted us upon appointment, spent time talking and getting to know us and showed us around. Their passion for their business, in addition to the amazing space they have to provide lead us to book our wedding that day. Their devotion from that day until our wedding day (2 years), was just as great also. There were many times I emailed Erin with questions I had, or concerns and she responded quickly, always putting my mind at ease. On the day of, as expected, we were treated the same way. They did amazing job bringing my decorations to life, ensuring the day went smoothly, and making sure we were the happiest we could be. All of our guests still rant and rave over our ceremony in the barn, and the AMAZING food served! Erin and Andre, we could not love you more and we consider you to be the greatest start to our marriage! Thank you for all that you have done for us throughout the last 2 years, and all that you did that day!

The Hamilton Manor 42
    The Hamilton Manor 43
    The Hamilton Manor 44

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2018

If you want to get married this is the place. Not only is The venue perfect....Melissa the wedding coordinator is even better. She answers emails immediately, makes you feel so special, and accommodates all you need for YOUR day. The venue is a great balance of rustic while having a ballroom vibe as well. Everyone RAVED about the cocktail hour and how amazing the food was. It couldn’t have been a more perfect day. Thank you to the Hamilton manor for making it the dreamiest day and wedding a girl and her husband could ask for!

The Hamilton Manor 45
    The Hamilton Manor 52
    The Hamilton Manor 53
    The Hamilton Manor 54

Brianna · Married on 05/25/2018

There are no words adequate enough to explain how PERFECT Hamilton Manor as a venue and it’s workers are for a wedding- I just married the love of my life on 5/25/2018 at Hamilton Manor and have nothing but great things to say. Bear with me, as I bet this will go longer than I intend- but it’s only because I feel that passionately about making sure HM and its staff receives enough praise that they rightfully deserve for helping us have the best day of our lives!
    First, Melissa Salzano was our main coordinator, and I can’t find enough kind words to describe her! She is just the most genuinely nice and thoughtful person... combine that with her dedication to her job and her brides/grooms at the venue, and you have the perfect person helping you plan your big day! She answered every email (and even when I sent a few separate emails in a row as the day got closer and I would randomly remember things to ask!) she never acted like it was troublesome but instead was always reassuring, helpful, and excited to help in anyway! Melissa made me feel like I had nothing to worry about the entire planning process as well as the actual big day. I felt well taken care of and as if I were her only bride (which we all know Hamilton Manor is getting beyond popular and they probably have a bride or two every single weekend all year!!) Melissa, if you are reading this, THANK YOU times a million!!!! I tell everyone how sweet you are and how you made me even more excited than I already was for my wedding, just because of how calm of a presence you were the entire year of prepping before our big day.
    Hamilton Manor as a whole venue just is incredibly beautiful. It’s not fake and gaudy like some venues we had toured. It’s elegant, fancy but not overdone, rustic but with charm and modern elements, and just absolutely perfect for me and my now husband (!!!!) ! We felt at home the second we saw this venue. The wooden ballroom with chandeliers are second to none. The food is truly fantastic

The Hamilton Manor 55
    The Hamilton Manor 56
    The Hamilton Manor 57

David · Married on 03/24/2018

My wife and I had the most perfect wedding imaginable and it all started with our venue: The Hamilton Manor. Andre, Melissa, and the rest of the staff made sure from the moment the evening began that everyone would be having a good time. One of the Hamilton Manor's greatest features is the diversity of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces. Between the rustic feel of the barn, the entertaining atmosphere of the downstairs lounge, and the awe-inspiring grandeur of the ballroom, the consensus from our guests was simply amazement. And the FOOD! There were enough incredible appetizers, main courses, and desserts to satisfy every appetite. The Hamilton Manor is the best wedding venue in New Jersey and we had the most unbelievable wedding day to prove it.

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 03/03/2018

It was the PERFECT venue for our wedding day. We had our ceremony in the barn, which looked so unbelievably beautiful and chic. People LOVED the barn, it really is such a special part of the venue. There is nothing like it. Our guests raved about the food. They were so impressed by the dinner portions and the cocktail hour!
    The Cellar and the ball room are absolutely gorgeous. We had 270 people at our wedding and the ball room fit that amount no problem, and was not cramped for space.
    If you are looking to work with a family oriented team, people who make you feel super special, professionals, the best... look no further. Erin and Andre are amazing, truly we can not thank you enough. Shannon and Corrine were my ladies for the day and they made sure we were taken care of the entire night. You guys were so great, we can't thank you enough.
    We are so impressed with the entire experience with The Hamilton Manor. They also did our rehearsal lunch, it was great.
    If you are looking for a beautiful venue, book your wedding here. You will NOT regret it!

The Hamilton Manor 58
    The Hamilton Manor 59
    The Hamilton Manor 60
    The Hamilton Manor 61
    The Hamilton Manor 62
    The Hamilton Manor 63

Nicole · Married on 01/20/2018

Everything about The Hamilton Manor was perfect! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food is amazing, and the staff are extremely helpful and kind. Erin, Andre, and Corrine all went out of their way to make sure our wedding day was everything we wanted it to be. On the day of the wedding we did not have to worry about a thing. Everything was run extremely smoothly as the venue coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure every detail was taken care of. All we had to do was enjoy ourselves and the venue took care of the rest. The staff always tried to accommodate all of our requests and went above and beyond to make the day special. I would choose this venue all over again if I could!

Natalie · Married on 01/14/2018

Where do I start? The Hamilton Manor is an absolutely amazing venue. Beautiful and unique. Erin helped me throughout the whole process and was great. We had our rehearsal and wedding here and would not change a thing. Our guests have not stopped RAVING about the venue and the food, especially the amazing cocktail hour. Corrine (our day of coordinator) was also amazing, she made sure the day went super smooth and that we had no worries. Her and Erin make a great team, they made sure to save us food from our cocktail hour and just be there for us for anything that we needed. Look NO further...this is your place.

Samantha · Married on 01/06/2018

The Hamilton Manor is true perfection! Honestly, a dream. My Husband and I were married on 1/6/18 which happened to be two days after the "bomb cyclone" and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day despite the freezing weather! We had our ceremony in their gorgeous barn, cocktail hour was held in their cellar bar which we utilized for our after party, and our reception took place in the grand ballroom. The staff were so sweet, polite and professional from the day we walked in to the end of our wedding night. Each visit was more beautiful than the last! We cannot say enough about The Hamilton Manor, we're still receiving compliments on the setting, the space, the amazing food and the overall aesthetic of every single room our guests were brought into. I envisioned a rustic but elegant theme and The Hamilton Manor was the perfect venue to bring my dream to life. We had a lot of personal decor, including a doggie biscuit bar and never once did I worry about how they would set it all up. Thank you to all the staff, especially Erin, Andre, and Corinne for working with us, helping us create personal touches, making sure we were always taken care of during our wedding day/night and truly unforgettable memories! Kyle and I are so incredibly thankful to have had such an amazing experience on our special day. Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with, super accommodating for the numerous visits we made, always answered my emails and calls and above all it was a night we will never forget! I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding or any large event at The Hamilton Manor, you will not regret it!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Cara · Married on 11/24/2017

We just got married at The Hamilton Manor on 11-24-17 and it was the best day ever! I knew from the moment we looked at this venue that it was the one for us. The Hamilton Manor is rustic, yet elegant at the same time. We loved that there was not only a bridal suite, but a huge groomsmen suite with a pool table and foosball table. My husband really loved that. We had our ceremony in the barn and it was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests are still raving about the ambiance of the barn and how gorgeous our ceremony was. Our cocktail hour took place in the cellar with an amazing spread of food and delicious passed hors d' oeuvres, as well as 15 different beers on tap. The atmosphere and design of the cellar is so unique, which is just another reason we loved The Hamilton Manor. Our reception was in the gorgeous ballroom with its beautiful chandeliers and hardwood floors. The food during the reception was incredible. Our guests are still talking about how fabulous the food was. My father told me that the steak was one of the best he has ever had! We chose to do the venetian table for dessert, which again was spectacular. The zeppoles were awesome! We asked Melissa from Coco's Cakery to make our cake and I'm so glad we chose her because it was great. After the wedding was over, we had our after party in the cellar. The after party was so much fun because it gave us a chance to keep the party going with our guests. Erin was wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. She answered every one of my questions (there were a lot) and was there on our wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. Corrine was amazing and took care of my husband and I throughout the entire day. She made sure that the bridal party was taken care of as well. I wish that I could redo my wedding day all over again because it was just perfect and I have the Salzano family and The Hamilton Manor staff to thank for that!

The Hamilton Manor 64
    The Hamilton Manor 65
    The Hamilton Manor 66
    The Hamilton Manor 67

Dawn · Married on 11/03/2017

Just went to a wedding at HM last nite. Have to say it was the best wedding and reception ive ever been too. Food was awesome. Staff friendly. Id give this place a 100 percent for everything. Spectacular!!

Heather · Married on 10/13/2017

The Hamilton Manor is gorgeous and unique venue! Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true!

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2017

“One of the best weddings ever”.. my husband and I have now heard this or something similar multiple times since our wedding this past Friday 9/22/17. From the first time we met with Andre and took the tour, I fell in love with The Hamilton Manor. After just a few minutes, I knew this was where I wanted our wedding to be. And ever since that day I have been thankful that we did choose this venue. The HM had the rustic yet elegant feeling throughout and that was exactly what we were looking for – and they continue to add more and more details that make it a more memorable place. We had our ceremony at the Gazebo, cocktail hour in the “Cellar”, reception in the ballroom and the after party in the barn. We loved how each part of the venue was different from the other – but each so perfect for us. In addition to the venue itself, the staff was amazing. Erin Salzano was more helpful than I ever could have hope for – she answered all of my questions and was always quick to get back to me. She made the wedding planning easy! On the day of our wedding, the way we envisioned our wedding came to life, and literally everything went off without a hitch! My bridal attendant Corrinne was a lifesaver and I am very thankful for her attentiveness, but even more so, for how genuine she was. Whenever I needed something (even to bustle my dress) she was there. The wait staff was on top of everything as well! In addition, we can't forget the food - cocktail hour, dinner and the great display of snacks for our End of the night package was AMAZING!! My husband and I could not have asked for a better place to hold our wedding.. thank you SO much to everyone at the Hamilton Manor. We are telling are friends to get married here so that we can return as guests!! :)

Courtney · Married on 09/17/2017

We worked closely with Melissa leading up to our wedding day. She could not have been nicer and more helpful with anything and everything. Corrine was just as helpful and kind the day of the wedding making sure both my husband and I along with our parents were content and everything ran smoothly! The only thing I could wish for is that the day could have been longer because it was that perfect working with them!