The Hamilton Manor Reviews

161 Reviews for The Hamilton Manor

161 The Hamilton Manor Reviews

Anthony · Married on 09/14/2018

Hey Melissa,
    I wanted to write you an email and just let you know how thankful my wife and I are with how everything turned out. You, Corrine, and Andre were nothing short of perfect. You all welcomed us into the Hamilton Manor and made us feel at home. There was not a time where we had any doubts on something not going right. You and your staff handled every situation perfectly. I can't tell you how thankful we both are for what you did for her bouquet. I didn't personally get to witness her reaction, but I could only imagine that she was not the happiest person ever and the fact that you were able to just fix it and remedy the situation so fast and so professionally to where it didn't cause her to be unhappy at all is AMAZING. Your are a great at what you do and you made the best night of our lives even better! The venue was set up exactly how we (Alexa) envisioned, all the small details you guys pulled off all night was just perfect, from the spread you made us from cocktail hour because you knew how busy we would be saying hi to everyone. To my drink never being empty, and to constantly checking up on the both of us making sure were happy really was something special. So from the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU SO MUCH. You and your team are amazing people, and we are beyond happy your venue was able to host the best day of our lives!! From my family to yours! THANK YOU.

The Hamilton Manor 1
    The Hamilton Manor 2
    The Hamilton Manor 3

Devon · Married on 09/08/2018

The Hamilton Manor was the venue I had always dreamed about. I had my ceremony at the gazebo, cocktail hour in their beautiful barn, and reception in their georgous ballroom. While planning it, Melissa was there for every question I had. We had planned out wedding from a distance and she made it as easy as possible. Corrine (day of coordinator) took amazing care of us the day before. She was on top of everything, and that really allowed for us to have the best night of our lives. After the wedding we received so many compliments on the food, environment, staff, and overall service of the Hamilton Manor. I will be sure to recommend this venue to anyone I know getting married!

Dawn · Married on 09/07/2018

I cannot say enough about the Hamilton Manor and how exceptional our wedding day was! Andre and Erin were so absolutely amazing, they put their heart and soul into this venue and truly care about your wedding day. Not only are they amazing, but the venue is absolutely stunning and the food was amazing, our guests are still raving!!! As for our experience, we literally had the time of our lives, not a one moment was a drink in our hand empty, and there was never a time we were interrupted from our night to deal with anything, they made everything effortless and seamless! I am very picky and probably had a lot of annoying requests, but they took care of everything I asked for and never needed to be reminded. From our gorgeous ceremony in the barn, to cocktail hour, to dancing the night away in there drop dead gorgeous ballroom, it literally was THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! We already know 3 or 4 couple who have booked after recommending them for their wedding day, if you are thinking about booking the Hamilton Manor I would without a second thought, you will not regret it!!!!! Thank you again to Andre, Erin, and all of your staff who helped us plan and celebrate the best day of our lives, I wish we could do it all over again!!!!!

The Hamilton Manor 4
    The Hamilton Manor 5
    The Hamilton Manor 6
    The Hamilton Manor 7

Maria · Married on 07/20/2018

My husband and I have no words!! Every single detail of our wedding on July 20, 2018 was completely AMAZING! From the very start, Andre and Melissa were incredible to work with! They listened to all of our ideas, answered our questions in a timely manner, gave honest advice, and worked within our budget! They made the planning process incredibly easy, and I can honestly say that I was never a stressed out bride! On the day of our wedding, Corrine, Melissa, and Andre were incredible. They made sure we were taken care of the entire time, and worked so hard to ensure that every detail was perfect! Corinne stayed by my side the entire time, helped bustle my dress, and calmed me down when I was nervous I was going to trip down the aisle! She was phenomenal! When my husband got cocktail sauce on his tux, Melissa swooped in with tide to go, took care of everything, and completely solved the problem! The day felt like a dream, and it would not have been possible without the phenomenal staff at The Hamilton Manor! All of our guests have been raving about our wedding; that the venue is stunning and the food was fantastic. Numerous people told me that they have never experienced a better cocktail hour, and that this was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding. To all future brides and grooms: look no further than the The Hamilton Manor!! It will be the best wedding decision you will make and it will absolutely be the most amazing day of your life! THANK YOU!!! Love, Maria and Brandon

The Hamilton Manor 8
    The Hamilton Manor 13
    The Hamilton Manor 14
    The Hamilton Manor 15

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

The Hamilton Manor made the task of planning a wedding much less stressful! Shannon was so helpful and made the entire experience awesome! Highly recommend this beautiful venue for any event, but most definitely for a wedding!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I saw a few venues before finding the Hamilton Manor. Erin and Andre were amazing from the start. They greeted us upon appointment, spent time talking and getting to know us and showed us around. Their passion for their business, in addition to the amazing space they have to provide lead us to book our wedding that day. Their devotion from that day until our wedding day (2 years), was just as great also. There were many times I emailed Erin with questions I had, or concerns and she responded quickly, always putting my mind at ease. On the day of, as expected, we were treated the same way. They did amazing job bringing my decorations to life, ensuring the day went smoothly, and making sure we were the happiest we could be. All of our guests still rant and rave over our ceremony in the barn, and the AMAZING food served! Erin and Andre, we could not love you more and we consider you to be the greatest start to our marriage! Thank you for all that you have done for us throughout the last 2 years, and all that you did that day!

The Hamilton Manor 16
    The Hamilton Manor 17
    The Hamilton Manor 18

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2018

If you want to get married this is the place. Not only is The venue perfect....Melissa the wedding coordinator is even better. She answers emails immediately, makes you feel so special, and accommodates all you need for YOUR day. The venue is a great balance of rustic while having a ballroom vibe as well. Everyone RAVED about the cocktail hour and how amazing the food was. It couldn’t have been a more perfect day. Thank you to the Hamilton manor for making it the dreamiest day and wedding a girl and her husband could ask for!

The Hamilton Manor 19
    The Hamilton Manor 26
    The Hamilton Manor 27
    The Hamilton Manor 28

Brianna · Married on 05/25/2018

There are no words adequate enough to explain how PERFECT Hamilton Manor as a venue and it’s workers are for a wedding- I just married the love of my life on 5/25/2018 at Hamilton Manor and have nothing but great things to say. Bear with me, as I bet this will go longer than I intend- but it’s only because I feel that passionately about making sure HM and its staff receives enough praise that they rightfully deserve for helping us have the best day of our lives!
    First, Melissa Salzano was our main coordinator, and I can’t find enough kind words to describe her! She is just the most genuinely nice and thoughtful person... combine that with her dedication to her job and her brides/grooms at the venue, and you have the perfect person helping you plan your big day! She answered every email (and even when I sent a few separate emails in a row as the day got closer and I would randomly remember things to ask!) she never acted like it was troublesome but instead was always reassuring, helpful, and excited to help in anyway! Melissa made me feel like I had nothing to worry about the entire planning process as well as the actual big day. I felt well taken care of and as if I were her only bride (which we all know Hamilton Manor is getting beyond popular and they probably have a bride or two every single weekend all year!!) Melissa, if you are reading this, THANK YOU times a million!!!! I tell everyone how sweet you are and how you made me even more excited than I already was for my wedding, just because of how calm of a presence you were the entire year of prepping before our big day.
    Hamilton Manor as a whole venue just is incredibly beautiful. It’s not fake and gaudy like some venues we had toured. It’s elegant, fancy but not overdone, rustic but with charm and modern elements, and just absolutely perfect for me and my now husband (!!!!) ! We felt at home the second we saw this venue. The wooden ballroom with chandeliers are second to none. The food is truly fantastic

The Hamilton Manor 29
    The Hamilton Manor 30
    The Hamilton Manor 31

David · Married on 03/24/2018

My wife and I had the most perfect wedding imaginable and it all started with our venue: The Hamilton Manor. Andre, Melissa, and the rest of the staff made sure from the moment the evening began that everyone would be having a good time. One of the Hamilton Manor's greatest features is the diversity of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces. Between the rustic feel of the barn, the entertaining atmosphere of the downstairs lounge, and the awe-inspiring grandeur of the ballroom, the consensus from our guests was simply amazement. And the FOOD! There were enough incredible appetizers, main courses, and desserts to satisfy every appetite. The Hamilton Manor is the best wedding venue in New Jersey and we had the most unbelievable wedding day to prove it.

Caitlin · Married on 03/03/2018

It was the PERFECT venue for our wedding day. We had our ceremony in the barn, which looked so unbelievably beautiful and chic. People LOVED the barn, it really is such a special part of the venue. There is nothing like it. Our guests raved about the food. They were so impressed by the dinner portions and the cocktail hour!
    The Cellar and the ball room are absolutely gorgeous. We had 270 people at our wedding and the ball room fit that amount no problem, and was not cramped for space.
    If you are looking to work with a family oriented team, people who make you feel super special, professionals, the best... look no further. Erin and Andre are amazing, truly we can not thank you enough. Shannon and Corrine were my ladies for the day and they made sure we were taken care of the entire night. You guys were so great, we can't thank you enough.
    We are so impressed with the entire experience with The Hamilton Manor. They also did our rehearsal lunch, it was great.
    If you are looking for a beautiful venue, book your wedding here. You will NOT regret it!

The Hamilton Manor 32
    The Hamilton Manor 33
    The Hamilton Manor 34
    The Hamilton Manor 35
    The Hamilton Manor 36
    The Hamilton Manor 37

Nicole · Married on 01/20/2018

Everything about The Hamilton Manor was perfect! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food is amazing, and the staff are extremely helpful and kind. Erin, Andre, and Corrine all went out of their way to make sure our wedding day was everything we wanted it to be. On the day of the wedding we did not have to worry about a thing. Everything was run extremely smoothly as the venue coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure every detail was taken care of. All we had to do was enjoy ourselves and the venue took care of the rest. The staff always tried to accommodate all of our requests and went above and beyond to make the day special. I would choose this venue all over again if I could!

Natalie · Married on 01/14/2018

Where do I start? The Hamilton Manor is an absolutely amazing venue. Beautiful and unique. Erin helped me throughout the whole process and was great. We had our rehearsal and wedding here and would not change a thing. Our guests have not stopped RAVING about the venue and the food, especially the amazing cocktail hour. Corrine (our day of coordinator) was also amazing, she made sure the day went super smooth and that we had no worries. Her and Erin make a great team, they made sure to save us food from our cocktail hour and just be there for us for anything that we needed. Look NO further...this is your place.

Samantha · Married on 01/06/2018

The Hamilton Manor is true perfection! Honestly, a dream. My Husband and I were married on 1/6/18 which happened to be two days after the "bomb cyclone" and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day despite the freezing weather! We had our ceremony in their gorgeous barn, cocktail hour was held in their cellar bar which we utilized for our after party, and our reception took place in the grand ballroom. The staff were so sweet, polite and professional from the day we walked in to the end of our wedding night. Each visit was more beautiful than the last! We cannot say enough about The Hamilton Manor, we're still receiving compliments on the setting, the space, the amazing food and the overall aesthetic of every single room our guests were brought into. I envisioned a rustic but elegant theme and The Hamilton Manor was the perfect venue to bring my dream to life. We had a lot of personal decor, including a doggie biscuit bar and never once did I worry about how they would set it all up. Thank you to all the staff, especially Erin, Andre, and Corinne for working with us, helping us create personal touches, making sure we were always taken care of during our wedding day/night and truly unforgettable memories! Kyle and I are so incredibly thankful to have had such an amazing experience on our special day. Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with, super accommodating for the numerous visits we made, always answered my emails and calls and above all it was a night we will never forget! I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding or any large event at The Hamilton Manor, you will not regret it!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Cara · Married on 11/24/2017

We just got married at The Hamilton Manor on 11-24-17 and it was the best day ever! I knew from the moment we looked at this venue that it was the one for us. The Hamilton Manor is rustic, yet elegant at the same time. We loved that there was not only a bridal suite, but a huge groomsmen suite with a pool table and foosball table. My husband really loved that. We had our ceremony in the barn and it was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests are still raving about the ambiance of the barn and how gorgeous our ceremony was. Our cocktail hour took place in the cellar with an amazing spread of food and delicious passed hors d' oeuvres, as well as 15 different beers on tap. The atmosphere and design of the cellar is so unique, which is just another reason we loved The Hamilton Manor. Our reception was in the gorgeous ballroom with its beautiful chandeliers and hardwood floors. The food during the reception was incredible. Our guests are still talking about how fabulous the food was. My father told me that the steak was one of the best he has ever had! We chose to do the venetian table for dessert, which again was spectacular. The zeppoles were awesome! We asked Melissa from Coco's Cakery to make our cake and I'm so glad we chose her because it was great. After the wedding was over, we had our after party in the cellar. The after party was so much fun because it gave us a chance to keep the party going with our guests. Erin was wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. She answered every one of my questions (there were a lot) and was there on our wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. Corrine was amazing and took care of my husband and I throughout the entire day. She made sure that the bridal party was taken care of as well. I wish that I could redo my wedding day all over again because it was just perfect and I have the Salzano family and The Hamilton Manor staff to thank for that!

The Hamilton Manor 38
    The Hamilton Manor 39
    The Hamilton Manor 40
    The Hamilton Manor 41

Dawn · Married on 11/03/2017

Just went to a wedding at HM last nite. Have to say it was the best wedding and reception ive ever been too. Food was awesome. Staff friendly. Id give this place a 100 percent for everything. Spectacular!!

Heather · Married on 10/13/2017

The Hamilton Manor is gorgeous and unique venue! Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true!

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2017

“One of the best weddings ever”.. my husband and I have now heard this or something similar multiple times since our wedding this past Friday 9/22/17. From the first time we met with Andre and took the tour, I fell in love with The Hamilton Manor. After just a few minutes, I knew this was where I wanted our wedding to be. And ever since that day I have been thankful that we did choose this venue. The HM had the rustic yet elegant feeling throughout and that was exactly what we were looking for – and they continue to add more and more details that make it a more memorable place. We had our ceremony at the Gazebo, cocktail hour in the “Cellar”, reception in the ballroom and the after party in the barn. We loved how each part of the venue was different from the other – but each so perfect for us. In addition to the venue itself, the staff was amazing. Erin Salzano was more helpful than I ever could have hope for – she answered all of my questions and was always quick to get back to me. She made the wedding planning easy! On the day of our wedding, the way we envisioned our wedding came to life, and literally everything went off without a hitch! My bridal attendant Corrinne was a lifesaver and I am very thankful for her attentiveness, but even more so, for how genuine she was. Whenever I needed something (even to bustle my dress) she was there. The wait staff was on top of everything as well! In addition, we can't forget the food - cocktail hour, dinner and the great display of snacks for our End of the night package was AMAZING!! My husband and I could not have asked for a better place to hold our wedding.. thank you SO much to everyone at the Hamilton Manor. We are telling are friends to get married here so that we can return as guests!! :)

Courtney · Married on 09/17/2017

We worked closely with Melissa leading up to our wedding day. She could not have been nicer and more helpful with anything and everything. Corrine was just as helpful and kind the day of the wedding making sure both my husband and I along with our parents were content and everything ran smoothly! The only thing I could wish for is that the day could have been longer because it was that perfect working with them!

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

The Hamilton Manor was amazing!!! I can't even describe in words how amazing our Wedding was this past Saturday! We received so many compliments on the beautiful place, service, food, everything the night consisted of!! Erin, Andre, Corinne, and many more staff were beyond amazing and provided us with the best time! We received soooo many compliments from all of our guests! If you need to choose a place, choose here!! You will love every minute of it!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2017

From the moment we saw The Hamilton Manor my new husband and I knew this was the place we wanted to get married. It's not your typical wedding venue... they cater one wedding at the time and honestly are the most accommodating people I've ever met in this industry. Every time I had a thought or question, even if the wedding was 18 months out, Erin got back to my emails within minutes! If you want to feel like royalty the day of your wedding and want to wow your guests with amazing food, hospitality, entertainment and decor.. you'll want to have your wedding at The Hamilton Manor. There isn't one negative thing I can say about this place. I have a feeling our family and friends are going to be talking about this day for a long, long time. The only negative thing I can thing of is if you DON'T have your wedding here, you'll regret it.

Allison · Married on 08/05/2017

We had the MOST AMAZING WEDDING EVER at The Hamilton Manor!! Everything well exceeded our expectations and we could not have imagined a better day. Our guests are still talking about it- how beautiful the venue was, how amazing the food was, everything!! The staff was so fantastic to work with and we are so thankful that we chose The Hamilton Manor for our wedding venue! I would highly recommend The Hamilton Manor for a wedding or another special event.

Emily · Married on 07/21/2017

I don't even know where to begin, but from the very first impression and meeting with Andre I knew the Hamilton Manor was the perfect venue. The staff is exceptional, especially our personal coordinator, Melissa. Melissa went above and beyond to ensure our fairytale wedding became a reality. The entire planning process was so easy, smooth, and fun. She was always available to talk; if I ever felt stressed I was quickly put at ease. From start to finish Melissa was by my side determined to make sure our wedding day went smooth and was picture-perfect. The venue offers multiple options of rooms, food choices, and other possibilities that the list is endless. We had local and out of state guests who were all blown away by the ceremony in the barn, cocktail hour in the cellar, and how magical the ballroom was. The guests raved about the hors d'oeuvres and dinner and couldn’t believe how delicious everything was. Our bridal attendant, Corrine was incredible. She kept me sane, and made sure the whole night went perfectly, and it did! We honestly cannot say enough positive things about getting married at the Hamilton Manor. We highly recommend getting married at the Hamilton Manor, because for us, it was absolutely a dream come true. Trust us, this venue and the incredible owners/staff, will not disappoint you or your guests on one of the biggest days of your life. We had the best wedding there, and I cannot thank Melissa, Andre, Corrine and the rest of the staff enough for giving us this beautiful memory that we will have for a lifetime. Thank you all so much for everything you did, we love you!

Jena-Rose · Married on 07/07/2017

There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing our wedding experience was at the Hamilton Manor. From the very beginning when we walked around to see the venue, we were welcomed by Andre. He answered all of our questions, listened to our wedding vision and was really able to connect with us and help us start to really imagine our wedding day. We booked the next day and were so happy about our decision! The venue is beautiful and modern and the staff at Hamilton Manor definitely keep up with what current brides want on their wedding day. They have a barn in their backyard which is a beautiful backdrop for pictures. We also had our after party there with a roped off area and bottle service, which came with the package. All of our guests loved this fun little add-on! We got married outside by the beautifully crafted dome gazebo. Our wedding was July 7th so everything was in bloom and it was truly like a magical garden. The cocktail hour was held in the cellar with the “cool,” and “groovy” New York bar feel with a waterfall, beautiful bar and stone walls. Our guests really loved the uniqueness of it! And we had the reception in the gorgeous ballroom with the grand staircase, which me, my mom, and my sister all cried when we saw it and imagined me walking down there for the first time as a Mrs. The service was exceptional. Melissa was our wedding planner and she did a wonderful job and seeing to it that our dream wedding came true. Corrinne also helped immensely on the rehearsal dinner day and the actual wedding day by making sure everything ran smoothly. Our wedding was the most perfect day and having it at the Hamilton Manor was the best choice we could have made. The food was delicious, especially cocktail hour, and our guests still rave about that. Corrinne and Melissa even made sure my husband and I got a spread while we hid away from our guests before the reception! They were so thoughtful, caring, and accommodating and our wedding day was perfect!

Nadine · Married on 06/17/2017

June 2017 Wedding- We had a fabulous wedding! The staff at THM were professional and flexible. Our guests still talk about the amazing food and beauty of the venue. Thank you for helping us make our day special and memorable.

Nikki · Married on 06/09/2017

Melissa and her team were simply amazing! Joe and I had our wedding at The Hamilton Manor on June 9th and couldn't have been more pleased! They were very tentative to all of our needs and were quick to answer all of our requests. Food was amazing, service, quality and the grounds were impeccable. Thank you for helping make our dream wedding come true!