The Hamilton Manor Reviews

214 | Hamilton Township, NJ

214 Reviews for The Hamilton Manor

Ann D. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Magical Day

When our son and future daughter-in-law chose The Hamilton Manor for their August 2020 wedding venue little did we know what was in store for them and the world. Having said that, we are fully confident they could not have picked a better venue than The Hamilton Manor. From the moment we met with Melissa and the decision was made to move forward as planned, we were made to feel confident that we were in the best hands, and we were not disappointed. The Hamilton Manor turned out to be the most versatile wedding venue with the ability to host the entire wedding outdoors on their beautiful grounds. Melissa and the team anticipated every eventuality and exceeded all of our expectations. With great appreciation and gratitude for the most beautiful day.

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Sam

Sam I. · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Groom for 7/18/20 wedding

I was the groom for my 7/18/20 wedding and I have to say, I was very happy with how the wedding day turned out! Yes - like everyone else in the world, it was so stressful planning our wedding without knowing if we can have it, but having Melissa, Andre and Joe constantly keep us updated with weekly and sometimes daily phone calls to explain what our options are and what they can be for our wedding day was amazing. Given the circumstances, they made our nightmare situation as "dreamy" (lol) as possible! On wedding day, as we transitioned to an outdoor barn space instead of the indoor ballroom, we could not believe the set up and how the ceremony space, reception area and cocktail hour turned out. The work they put into it was perfect and noticed and all 100+ of my guests felt safe, comfortable and properly served by HM staff. People came up to us saying how gorgeous the barn was and that they thought this was the space we had booked from the start. Melissa, Andre and Joe were great from the time we booked in 2018 and all the way through past the end. Could not thank them enough for giving us all the tools and flexibility needed to make our wedding day happen on the planned day. We wish we could relive the night all over again.

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia M. · Getting married on 06/02/2021

11/10 review! Amazing!

I can't say enough good things about the Hamilton Manor. The food, the venue, the staff, everything about the day was absolutely perfect! We had such great feedback from our guests that I hope one day I get to be a guest at a wedding at HM! Everyone is so kind, helpful, and willing to answer any and all questions leading up to the big day. We worked with Erin and then Sarah and Shawn on the day of the wedding. They were all incredible and extremely attentive to us, our parents, and all of our guests. We are so happy we picked the Hamilton Manor for our big day. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/26/2021

Kaitlyn F. · Married on 05/01/2021

Best wedding ever!

Where do I even begin. Our wedding was the BEST wedding we could ever imagine. The Hamilton Manor, right from the start was a dream to work with despite planning during COVID. When I hear all the horror stories about other venues, I can honestly say I have had nothing but the best experiences dealing with Hamilton Manor, especially my wedding coordinator Erin. I am so beyond thankful to have picked this amazing venue to get married at!
    I had my cocktail hour in the barn and reception in the ballroom and everything was absolutely beautiful! The scenery and picture opportunities are endless there. My husband and I had an absolute blast at our wedding. Our guests were raving about how beautiful the grounds were, how amazing the food tasted, and how endless the food was. What I thought was most notable was the fact that my guests knew the waitstaff's names and were raving about how nice they all were. I cannot recall a wedding I've attended where I knew the name of my server. The cocktail hour and ballroom were beyond perfect.
    The maitre d Shawn was one of the BEST parts of our day! His energy and sense of humor was so refreshing and fun. He always made sure we had a drink in our hand and asked us if we needed anything. He even helped prep us and give us a pep talk before our big entrance and he truly helped make our experience that much more memorable! Gianna and Diana were also so so sweet and helpful in every aspect, I cannot speak more highly of those three individuals!
    As cocktail hour for a bride and groom can be consumed with socializing, we were pulled away about 10 minutes prior to really have a moment to ourselves. The staff brought us every piece of food from our cocktail hour to taste and that was one of my favorite moments.
    Erin was our wedding coordinator and was nothing short of amazing. She was quick to respond to emails and very attentive to our wants and needs throughout the planning process. I could not imagine not having her help us plan our wedding- she made the process so smooth and stress-free. She is a sweetheart! Andre, one of the owners was also a pleasure to work with. He was there the entire night of our wedding and made sure everything was going smoothly and our guests had everything they needed. Erin and Andre are super genuine and personable people.
    Thank you to the Hamilton Manor for helping make our wedding truly unforgettable. I cannot recommend this venue more. Book here and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Deanna

Deanna H. · Married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely incredible

We just had our wedding at the Hamilton manor 4/24 and it was absolutely incredible. The staff was amazing and everyone was so kind, professional and attentive to our guests. Special shout-out to Shawn, Taylor and Erin who specifically took care of myself, my husband and our family and every time I turned around we had a drink, food specifically put aside for us or someone was there to just make sure we were ok and if we needed anything. From the start they were so welcoming and we felt like they were longtime friends who were just helping us through the night.. they were amazing with gathering family for pictures or just relaying a simple message so I didn’t have to run around doing it. The food was also amazing. Almost every guest has complimented us on the food, how beautiful the venue was and how great the staff was. Obviously with COVID the process was stressful and we had heard nightmare stories about venues and weddings during COVID but the Hamilton Manor did everything they could to make us feel like we weren’t having a COVID wedding, while still being safe and conscious that we’re in a pandemic. I can’t say enough good things about the venue and staff, they truly made our big day the best it could’ve ever been.

Sent on 04/30/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda C. · Married on 04/17/2021

Real Life Fairytale

The Hamilton Manor made our day a real life fairy tale. From the initial venue tour to the wedding day, the staff at the Hamilton Manor was easy to communicate with, welcoming and organized. They were very clear about what their packages included and we had open communication with our wedding coordinator for questions or concerns leading up to our wedding day. On our actual day, the staff was so accommodating with our guests and we received so many compliments on how kind the staff was. The food was incredible and ever item was delicious. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding food they've ever had, we are still getting people raving to us about it! The staff on the day of made my husband and myself feel like royalty, and even took special care of our parents and grandparents. The venue is beautiful - it was great to be able to use the barn, the cocktail hour room, and the ballroom as they all gave a different vibe to each portion of the night. If I could do it all again I would not change anything!

Sent on 05/08/2021

Kelly J. · Married on 04/16/2021

Best Wedding Venue!!

When my husband and I first visited the Hamilton Manor, we knew instantly that was where our wedding needed to be. Andre came in on his own wedding anniversary to give us a tour late night on a Tuesday and he was so thorough and answered all of our questions. This was back in 2019 when the world was a different place.

Planning a wedding during COVID was stressful to say the least. Months leading up to our wedding, our stress about how our wedding would look and if it would even happen was looming over us. Erin and Joe spoke to us multiple times both on the phone and via email about our different options should we need to make changes for our wedding day. Erin spoke with us almost weekly leading up to the wedding with our many, many questions that we had and she was super accommodating and helpful. She truly made the process of planning a wedding during COVID so much easier and less worrisome. We had heard horror stories about what brides were going through at other venues and that was not the case with the Hamilton Manor.

Everything about our wedding day was truly a dream! Everything came together so beautifully and with such ease. The Hamilton Manor staff provided an amazing night beyond just food and drink service, but providing an experience that our guests will never forget.

Our guests were nothing short of astonished by the Hamilton Manor and everything they provided.  Every single person who was assigned to our wedding was nothing short of outstanding.  The general manager, Shawn was incredible and his leadership clearly set the standard for everyone else to exemplify.  He simply seemed to be everywhere doing everything. He always made sure my husband and I had a drink in our hands, were having fun, and was sure we didn’t miss any photo opps as the night went on. He paid such close attention to us and our families to make sure we had everything we needed- right down to a toast before the ceremony with our close family!

We have gotten SO many compliments about our wedding, how much fun everyone had and how great the service was. So many people kept saying they just could not get over how amazing the venue and staff were.

I cannot thank Andre, Erin, Shawn, Gianna our bridal assistant and the rest of the team enough for delivering everything we dreamed of and more for our wedding. I would recommend the Hamilton Manor again and again to everyone. The barn was the most beautiful setting for our ceremony and the ballroom was amazing. I hope we get to attend a wedding there in the near future so we can relive all of it again. It was the best night of our lives.

Sent on 04/27/2021

Casey · Married on 04/11/2021

The most amazing staff and venue !

We got married on April 11, 2021 and it was absolutely perfect! I wish I could relive that whole day again! We knew from day one of walking into the Hamilton manor that this is where we wanted to get married! The Hamilton manor exceeded our expectations!! We worked with Shannon throughout our whole wedding planning, she was amazing! She always responded to my emails in a timely manor and helped me with whatever I needed! She helped us postpone our wedding due to coronavirus and made sure our wedding was absolutely amazing! Shannon went above and beyond for us! She was so attentive especially the day of the wedding! All of the staff at the Hamilton manor was fantastic! The food was amazing, our guests are still talking about it! Most of our guests have never been to the Hamilton manor and now that’s all they can talk about, the beauty of the venue and the amazing staff! I highly recommend having your wedding at the Hamilton manor!

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Married on 04/09/2021

Beyond the best night ever!! We just want to keep reliving the exact night over and over and over again!

Friday was everything we dreamed of and more - beyond expectations!! Every single staff member was so sweet and helpful it made our night that much more special. Shannon was there for us from the day we booked until the very last dance, she helped make the planning process seamless and enjoyable. All the guests and ourselves included were just in awe of the decor, the food, the flow of the day, and the venue as a whole. We received a million compliments about the food and everyone loved how we could be in different rooms and locations throughout the night. I am obsessed with EVERYTHING and I can't stop watching videos and looking at photos. From the bottom of our hearts, we are so grateful! We had a blast and it sincerely was the best night of our lives!!!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Brittney B. · Married on 04/08/2021

The most incredible venue ..

Our wedding was this passed Thursday, 4/8/21, and we could not have asked for a better venue. The Hamilton Manor team was extremely attentive; there was not one moment we did not have what we needed. Shannon, our coordinator, made the day so smooth and seamless. She always made sure champagne was filled, held bouquets when needed, and made sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be at all times. There was not even a chance for me to feel any anxiety ! Shaun our maitre d was EXCELLENT. Our moms cannot stop raving about him. The entire team makes sure your needs are all that matter the whole day. The food was absolutely Incredible and the venue is beautiful. Would recommend this venue to anyone !

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 04/02/2021

Dream Wedding

The Hamilton Manor is truly such an amazing venue. From the beautiful barn to the stunning ballroom, to their amazing food and wonderful staff! Everyone is so kind and makes sure you are taken care of the entire time. I worked with Melissa Salzano through the planning process and she is absolutely wonderful! She is so kind and wants to make sure your day is perfect! Which from my experience it was. I couldn’t have chosen a better place to get married. Thank you to everyone at The Hamilton Manor for making our wedding day so special.

With love,
    Victoria & Robby

Sent on 04/13/2021
  • Tiannah

Tiannah F. · Married on 03/28/2021

My Wedding Day

I got married on 3/28/21 and the amount of things I can say about The Hamilton Manor. Melissa was our wedding coordinator who helped us pick our date to our wedding day. She was absolutely amazing!!! She answered every crazy email especially with Covid she was so sweet and understanding. The day of Our wedding she made our vision come to life with how she decorated. Nicole was my bridal attendant and I could not picture my day without her help. She was so welcoming and made me feel like we have been friends for years. Sean was our maître d’ and he was absolutely the best the day of. He welcomed me and my bridal party with open arms. My husband and his groomsmen absolutely loved Sean. He made my family feel so comfortable and Sean truly felt like such a friend to all of us. The food was delicious!! All my guest have told me how delicious everything was and how they couldn’t believe the amount of food.The bartenders were amazing and kept my guest with drinks in their hands. Dan was one of the bartenders and made my signature drink for me all night till last call and they were absolutely delicious. The staff was amazing and were sooo sweet to all of us. I could write so much more but I just wanted to say thank you the Hamilton Manor for making my wedding day a dream come true. If I could keep going there just to see the staff I would. Melissa, Sean, Nicole, Dan and the rest of the staff thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 04/30/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 03/02/2021

The Best Wedding Venue Around!

I can not praise The Hamilton Manor enough! Melissa and Corinne were amazing and such a HUGE to help to us on our big day and along the way of planning our wedding! The staff is incredibly professional and friendly, the food was delicious and presented beautifully, the venue was absolutely STUNNING and so spacious. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we have to thank The Hamilton Manor for helping to make it such a perfect day. I will be recommending The Hamilton Manor to all of our friends and friend's friends! Thank you a million times!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Ashley M. · Married on 02/14/2021

The best! 10/10 recommend!

From the time i walked into the Hamilton Manor i knew this was the place our wedding would be. It is so beautiful! And they are constantly adding to it. The staff was amazing. Melissa went above and beyond for us to make sure everything was perfect. Food was also amazing. our guests are still talking about the amazing time they had!

Sent on 03/18/2021
  • Adrianna

Adrianna · Married on 11/07/2020

5 Star Venue!!

As I slowly come down from my wedding high, it is so so important to me to make sure that I give credit where credit is due for making my wedding so perfect. Firstly, my coordinator Melissa was EVERYTHING, she was there every step of the way to answer even the smallest of questions and the day of was just magical thanks to her coordination. My family and friends could not say enough about the venue, the staff, the food, EVERYTHING and how much fun they had. When I picked the Hamilton Manor I could never have imagined a more perfect venue. The staff - from the owner to the bartenders, and servers/bussers were so gracious, fun, and everyone made sure that all of my guests and I were attended to enjoying ourselves. Each moment that night was so special and I cannot look back on the night without thinking of all the staff who assisted! I literally could give compliments/rave on and on, but bottom line is I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding or any other event, this place is truly magical! Thank you again HM!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Nic · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely perfect

I know it may sound cliche for some to hear that our wedding day was perfect, but it absolutely was! We had Erin as our coordinator from the very beginning and she always made sure to answer all of our emails and questions, and was beyond accommodating and helpful. We got married in the middle of a global pandemic on 10/03/20, we were the fortunate ones who didn't have to postpone from our original date. Our day didn't go as we originally planned since we had our reception out in the barn rather than in their ballroom. We both ended up loving the barn SO much more than the ballroom itself. It was truly incredible. The twinkling lights, the string lights in the back, the fire pits, it was all so gorgeous!! I heard raving reviews from guests and my one bridesmaid said the food was 10/10 :) Shawn our Maître d was so helpful, and Tyrone helped keep everything flowing so smoothly through the entire night. Corrine was an absolute dream to have as my bridal assistant, she was always right there if I needed something and always ready hand me a drink! When you take a step back to look at your wedding day, and see all the details and decor The Hamilton Manor thinks of - they have absolutely everything you can imagine. We are so happy with everything! Thank you, HM! You will forever hold a very special place in our hearts. xo

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor B. · Married on 10/02/2020

Professional, beautiful, understanding, caring

The Hamilton manor was nothing short of amazing! Every detail throughout the experience was perfectly executed! They accommodated us beyond measures through covid and couldn’t be more thankful for their hard work and compassion!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/12/2020

Best Day ever all thanks to Hamilton Manor

We cannot recommend HM enough! We just had our wedding 12-7-20 and everything was perfect. From the beginning of booking and planning Shannon has been so incredibly informative, helpful, and kind. She cares so much about every detail and makes sure that the day of is perfect!!! I have to also give special thanks to Corrine, Shawn, and literally every staff member. Since our wedding people have been expressing how kind and attentive everyone was. Shawn engaged with not only my family but also with guests and I think that makes all the difference. Corrine made sure I was always taken care of , including my parents. The staff take care of every minor detail that easily get overlooked and because of that we felt so at ease and literally had the BEST NIGHT EVER. We had so much fun and never felt rushed or frantic. Things could not have gone smoother for a wedding and that surprised me A LOT because naturally big events like this are stressful, let alone during a pandemic. Please don't hesitate to book, you won't regret it. From the food, decor, service, and the drop dead gorgeous setting you will love every every moment.

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Brielle

Ryan G. · Married on 04/26/2020

They make your day perfect!

Being a covid bride turned this experience upside down. I looked at the Hamilton Manor to change venues 30 DAYS OUT from my wedding date. We met with Andre and he was so helpful and accomodating. 25 days out I signed papers with Andre and started my back and fourth emails to Erin. She was so understanding to everything we needed. Let alone, pulling off an incredible wedding with such short notice. Leading up to the day, I worked with Erin who was incredibly responsive. On the day of our wedding, I had two bridal attendants, Erin who was running the show and another women who was directly working with me. They made sure EVERYTHING ran smooth. They even made sure me and my husband had a drink in our hands at all times. When we didn't have time to eat the cocktail hour, they made us special platters for our table and even wrapped us up food to take home. They took all our decorations and made my dreams come true and I didn't even have to worry about a thing! When it was 'closing time' they took care of gathering and boxing up all of our things to take home. They not only run a beautiful wedding, figure everything out covid or not, but they really help to make your day the best it can be. I am so thankful that we pulled it together with this new venue in such a short time, It couldn't have been any more perfect. I would highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Brittney S. · Married on 04/17/2020

Absolutely Beautiful

This was the first venue we toured, and fell in love immediately. We checked out a couple others, but nothing compared. From the second we walked into The Hamilton Manor we felt welcomed. The entire place, inside and out, is beautiful. From the ballroom, to the outside barn, we cannot wait to say I Do and enjoy every second of our day.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • A Gibbons

A Gibbons · Married on 04/10/2020

I'll Choose Them Again

BIG THANKS to Shannon. She was so patience and understanding when it came to EVERYTHING! Since the world had changed around us, I would email and call her often with questions and concerns. She was most professional every time. Karrine (I hope I spelled her name correctly) was also very helpful and pleasant the day of the wedding. My husband and I were very happy with everything . The guests enjoyed themselves and loved the venue as a whole.

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Erynn

Erynn · Married on 03/14/2020

Highly Reccommend!

The Hamilton Manor and its staff were the highlight of our entire wedding weekend. We have nothing but amazing feedback from our guests and ourselves for the entire weekend. Melissa, Corine and Sarah took amazing care of us and our entire Bridal party! We had a blast throughout the entire day, and they made sure no small detail were missed or left out. I can't say enough great things about the entire experience. From the food all the way to the service it was perfect.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke G. · Married on 02/23/2020

A Dream come true !

Melissa and her team from start to finish were without a doubt absolutely amazing !!! Our wedding was the best day/ night of our lives ! We want to relive the experience all over again ! Our wedding was this past Feb and we still have family and friends talking about it !!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Tian · Married on 01/10/2020

Perfect for us

I've been there a few times now...dropping off payments, meeting my consultant, etc. and every time I go I find more to love. The barn is gorgeous without decoration. The ballroom and space for the cocktail hour is gorgeous. The food for the tasting was not only beautifully presented, it was delicious! I already know, I will be taking the time to enjoy my wedding day meal. We are looking forward to our special day!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Laura

Laura H. · Married on 11/24/2019

Exceeded expectations!

This venue exceeded our expectations! There are not enough great things that we can say about them. Every single guest came up to us complimenting how amazing the venue was and how delicious every single piece of food was! From the day we signed the contract to the day of our wedding everything was just so simple easy and perfect. Our coordinator went above and beyond to make sure we had the most amazing wedding. Everybody loved the rustic barn where we had our ceremony, the cellar where we had our underground cocktail hour and then the beautiful ballroom where we had our reception. My only wish is that me and husband get to one day be guests at a wedding there and experience it through the eyes of a guest. I wish we had mote events so we could have another party here. It truly was amazing and the absolute perfect venue, we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 12/10/2019