Therese Marie Wagner Photography

Allentown, NJ View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

Thérèse Marie Wagner has been joyfully photographing fine art weddings, special events and portraits for the past 25 years. Her exquisite imagery and unobtrusive approach have made her one of the most sought-out photojournalistic photographers in the NY-metro area. She captures each occasion with a unique sensitivity to beauty and emotion and a masterful use of light and design. Her love of people, life’s joys and their craft are exhibited in the timeless images they create. Thérèse's clientele includes many people from the visual arts including interior and graphic designers, architects, directors and curators as well as professional athletes and actors. Therese’s work has been featured in many publications, among them Town & Country, Style Me Pretty, Elegant Bride, The Knot, NY Times’ Weddings, Modern Bride, Weddingbells, NJ Bride, and Barnes & Noble Wedding Publications.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount

Kelly Married on 09/15/2018
    Therese was wonderful to work with, she and Julia were so pleasant and unobtrusive, they allowed us to really enjoy our day and captured all of the happy moments we shared. And the photos are SO amazingly gorgeous, we couldn't be happier.
  • Shaya
    Shaya Married on 03/24/2018
    I just received my sneak peek of photos from Therese, and they are stunning! We came in under budget for several facets of our wedding, but as soon as I saw Therese's work last year, I knew we had to have her photograph our day! She actually came in right at my budget, very much worth the incredible quality and artistry of her photos.
    Therese's studio is in NJ, but she came to Manhattan three weeks before our wedding to scope out some sites. We spent a couple of hours looking at the hotel I'd booked (first look photos), City Hall Park, and our venue (Battery Gardens). The day of our wedding, Therese and Julia arrived on time, Julia went to my husband's hotel and Therese photographed my dress, shoes, invitations, etc while I finished getting ready. They set up various beautiful shots using some great lighting we had, and used the rooms and props on hand at the hotel (lobby furniture, stained glass) to really add some pop to the photos. At the reception, they took more "candid" photojournalistic shots, which is what we wanted in that setting.
    I am SO so happy we chose Therese for our wedding, and cannot wait to see the rest of the photographs!!!
    Cristina Married on 05/20/2017

Incredibly Talented Photographer!

Therese was the first vendor we booked for our wedding back in Jan 2019. As soon as we saw her portfolio I fell completely in love with her incredible style and talent. We felt so comfortable meeting with her and felt confident with her extensive experience she would do a terrific job capturing our wedding day, we knew we had to book her immediately! From the gorgeous photos she took for our engagement shoot to the amazing photos on our wedding day, I’m over the moon happy on how much we enjoyed working with Therese. My wedding day had a very tight timeline with two ceremonies, large families and add to that it was a VERY hot day. Therese had the most positive, uplifting attitude and smile from start to finish and helped calm any fears I had that we wouldn’t get to all the photos I wanted. She guided my husband and I throughout the day and we were able to feel relaxed and have fun through it all. I could not recommend Therese highly enough, she is a dream to work with, especially being flexible when we had to postpone our wedding twice due to covid, and it is very apparent she loves what she does which is reflected in her stunning photos

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

147 S. Main Street Allentown, 08501
Location of (Therese Marie Wagner Photography)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding