MDS Floral Designs

Manahawkin, NJ View map

MDS Floral Designs is a leading Floral event design company located in manahawkin NJ. We specialize in romantic weddings and carry a full line of rental items such as linens, lanterns, candelabras, candles and other table scape accessories.

Located in Manahawkin NJ 08050. We are by appointment only.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Margarita
    Margarita D. Married on 08/06/2021

The Most Perfect Day!

Michelle and her team were a wonder to work with. She made planning our wedding during a pandemic easy and was professional, patient, supportive, and kind throughout the entire process. Everything about the flowers on our wedding day was perfection. Michelle made our vision come to life, and we are beyond grateful she was a part of our special day.
  • Annelise
    Annelise M. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing! Exceptional!

Michelle and her team are absolutely amazing! My family had the pleasure of working with her for my sisters wedding at Mallard in 2016. She made my sisters wedding day absolutely stunning, and I couldn’t wait to use her for mine! She went all the way up to Pleasantdale Chateau for me, and made the ballroom so magical! My bouquet was stunning cascading orchids and the bridemaids had the most beautiful white bouquets. When I walked into the ballroom, I cried. My centerpieces were GORGEOUS!! Michelle and her team are extremely talented and caring! I had 7 different wedding dates due to covid and she was always so attentive to make the new date work!! Thank you MDS, I am so happy you were apart of my special day!

MDS Floral Designs's reply:

Hi Annelise.
    Thank you so much for the awesome review! I absolutely love your family and I am so happy through all the covid nightmares we were able to make it all work! I hope to work together again in the future. Best wishes.
  • Corinne
    Corinne Married on 07/24/2020
    If you don't work with Michelle I feel bad for you. Planning and having the opportunity to work with Michelle was a dream come true. I put 100% trust in her expertise and talent and the outcome was exactly what I envisioned and dreamt my dream wedding would be. She is amazing, and makes your planning process easy, breezy and all around wonderful. If I had the chance I would do it 100 more times just to have the experience that I had working with her from start to finish. A wedding is not a wedding without MDS FLORAL DESIGNS.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Real Weddings

• Christina & Henry
    57 photos · 09/22/2018

Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day Wedding Invitations

I have known Michelle for over 5 years, being a vendor at bonnet and mallard island, and working with her on many weddings over the years, she still amazes me. Her talent and love of flowers is by far, the best in the industry! A sweet person and a pleasure to work with . Her attention to detail and taking her floral designs above and beyond the expectations of her clients makes her number one in her league. Any brides who chooses mds for her wedding day floral designs is a lucky girl!

795 North main St (Rt.9) Manahawkin, NJ, 08050
Location of (MDS Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding