37 and 39 West Main Street, Freehold, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Especially For You Florist

We are a third-generation, family owned and operated, full service florist. Located in Freehold NJ, we have been serving our loyal customers across the state since 1976.

Follow Especially For You Florist on

Especially For You Florist 7
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 08/10/2019

100% pleased

Beautiful flowers, great service, 100% satisfied!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Stacy Kasten · Married on 12/06/2018

Especially for ME!

Being a destination wedding, Especially For You was invaluable to me! They helped me choose the flowers and the colors to my specific liking. The colors were so intensely beautiful!! The wedding party loved their flowers. Delivery was a huge help and very prompt. Professional business, but made me feel like I was the most important client they had. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Especially For You Florist 8
    Especially For You Florist 9
    Especially For You Florist 10

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2018

Would use over and over again!

My husband has been getting me flowers from this florist since we began dating in High School. For our wedding, it was a no brainer on where to go. as they had been a part of our love story from the start. We made an appointment and Marlene and her team were able to work with our budget and give me the exact feel I wanted. I showed Marlene some photos I liked of floral arrangements and explained the color scheme and the feel I wanted and EFY took care of the rest. I trusted EFY 100% to make my floral arrangements reflect a classy fall rustic wedding and they delivered. I went in to drop off some extra material for my bridesmaid's bouquets to be wrapped in and the EFY staff told my husband not to worry about the colors for the boutonnieres because they had a vision, their vision was PERFECT. The day of the wedding Marlene and her team set up everything and were so sweet and almost invisible while my girls and I got prepped, everything from the arbor to the centerpieces to the bouquets were gorgeous. So many people asked where my bouquet was from because it was simply stunning. I would recommend EFY to everyone they made the process stress free and affordable for my husband and I. EFY is a wonderful group of people who are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and know how make a bride happy. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Especially For You Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• 37 and 39 West Main Street Freehold, 07728 See on map
  • 39 West Main St Freehold, 07728 See on map
    732-431-0099 (Phone number)
    732-431-2053 (Fax Number)
    8-6 Monday -Friday 8-5 Saturday Closed Sunday, but Ok to deliver Weddings/Events