25 Ann Street, Colts Neck, NJ 07722 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Designs by Dara

Designs by Dara is a full service floral event company. Owner Dara Ellis, has been creating designs for 25 years. Her background includes a degree in fine arts, as well as 10 years working with high end florists in New York City. We spend a lot of time with our clients so that their vision can become a reality!

Traci
Traci

43 Reviews for Designs by Dara

Designs by Dara 1
Designs by Dara 2
Designs by Dara 3

Trish Stadler · Married on 04/13/2019

Staceys Bridal Luncheon

Breathtaking arrangements that wowed everyone when they walked in the unique venue which was a greenhouse so it was a challenge to create more beauty on top of the organic beauty already provided by the venue but Designs by Dara did that with amazing success and added other wonderful touches. The venue owner texted me for her information the next day! A real pro and I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the floral crown wreath she created for the guest of honor, stunning and was the cherry on top!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Designs by Dara 4

Designs by Dara's reply:

Trish, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you! Dara/Designs by Dara

Ashley Nicole · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful experience!

From the moment my husband and I met with Dara, we knew she was the perfect florist for our November wedding. She was personable and listened carefully to what we liked. When she gave us her suggestions for bouquets, we felt like she really understood what we were looking for. What sealed the deal for me was the fact that she did not try to up sell. Even when I asked about extras (altar arrangements, archways, etc.), she gave me her honest opinion about whether or not I really needed them. She stressed that the most important part of my wedding was me and my husband...she didn't want the extras to take away from us! I appreciated that she was looking out for US. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful, and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Designs by Dara FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,556.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 25 Ann Street Colts Neck, 07722 See on map