719 Seashore Rd, Cape May, NJ 08204 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cape May Flower Co.

Cape May Flower Co. is a wedding florist based in Cape May, New Jersey. This company is run by a skilled floral designer that is prepared to craft beautiful arrangements for any couple’s wedding day. Since a young age, the owner has had a passion for flora. Throughout the years, that love has been cultivated into a thriving design studio, prompting the production of fresh and fabulous bouquets time and time again.

Cape May Flower Co. is pleased to create a variety of looks, completely based on their clients’ preferences. Each couple is consulted with, the designer getting to know them in order to curate a look that is truly reflective of their tastes. This company strives to work with flower farmers whenever possible, supporting the community while acquiring interesting and one-of-a-kind flowers for gorgeous arrangements.

Other couples have also viewed

• Stemtations
Flower and suit
Flower and suit
colleenandnick073 51 1249579 1570975092
Tall centerpiece

3 Reviews for Cape May Flower Co.

• Kathleen

Kathleen D. · Married on 08/26/2020

They made my vision come to life

Because of COVID and being 200 mile apart we were not able to meet in person. Amy and I talked on the phone at length on what I wanted for color and style. We also discussed some sentimental things that I wanted included. I sent her some idea pictures. She took all of that and designed flowers that were beyond my wildest dreams. I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with the flowers, They were beautiful and set the mood for our wedding. If I could give them higher than a five star I would. Don’t look any further this is florist designer for you.

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Amy has an amazing eye for florals!

Amy was recommended by my planner, for which I’m so grateful. She does work in both DC and Cape May, NJ. We met in person to go over the vision for the wedding, and she was totally on board with the design and overall idea. I showed her some inspiration photos I had found, and she had ideas of her own as well. We clicked immediately, and I knew she would be the perfect florist for our wedding. She provided us with the perfect fall bouquets that everyone absolutely loved. She made us a custom “altar” with florals and greenery which we used as the backdrop for our ceremony and head table – it was simple and stunning. She also put greenery all over the venue, at my request – down our long tables, on miscellaneous tables, around the bar – it was all picture-perfect. Amy is amazingly talented and creative, and you will be so happy you hired her!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Cape May Flower Co.'s reply:

Lindsey-Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding flowers.

• 719 Seashore Rd Cape May, NJ, 08204 See on map
    Location of (Cape May Flower Co.)