780 US 9, Freehold, NJ 07728 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 48

About Garden State Floral Design

An award-winning wedding florist in Freehold, New Jersey, Garden State Floral Design specializes in a variety of floral arrangements and styles. With a distinctive, young, and energetic staff, the team at Garden State Floral Design will collaborate with you to plan a new and unique floral arrangement that fits your style.

Services Offers
Florists put all the attention on you for your special day, ensuring your floral arrangements are as you envision. Couples can find a wide range of floral styles for their special day. Florals can be nautical and preppy, romantic and modern, glamorous and classic, country and rustic, eclectic and tropical, or vintage. Garden State Floral Design offers consultations, event design, and samples to start, and then coordinate a venue visit, delivery, setup, and cleanup time with you.

Products Offered
Couples can request traditional bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and flower petals, as well as aisle, altar, and Chuppah decor. If desired, Garden State Floral Design also provides:

• Non-floral

Garden State Floral Design 1
  • Michelle

Michelle Mellina · Married on 07/06/2019

Simply Amazing!

I can’t say enough about Erika and her team at Garden State Floral.
    She helped me make my wedding vision come to life. Looking through her designs she showed me, I pretty much gave her an idea of what I wanted and let her take the reins on the design. They exceeded my expectations. My husband and I were completely blown away by the flowers and design for our ceremony and reception.

Super accommodating and easy to contact. Exceptional service, very patient and skilled. Highly recommend a million times over!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Garden State Floral Design 2
  • kristen

kristen · Married on 11/23/2018

Phenomenal!

When we first walked in, we did not know much about flowers at all. I knew I wanted reds, whites, and really wanted to try to incorporate succulents. GSFD was patient, passionate, and so knowledgeable and approachable. We signed right there after she walked us through some mockups and possibilities. I never knew how important flowers would be to me but GSFD brought that to life. I cannot say enough about how absolutely gorgeous my bridal bouquet, my mother and mother in law's bouquets, the corsage for my grandmother, and all the men's boutonnieres looked for our special day. People were raving about unique, stunning, and full everything was. Everything was fresh, delivered promptly, and well cared for and maintained. There was impeccable customer service and I am working on preserving our gorgeous wedding flowers as we speak!! GSFD even suggested taking out some of the succulents and re-rooting them so I can always have them in my home and remember my special day! Erika, you are absolutely the best at what you do and sweet to boot! If there is a way to post pics, please let me know!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 08/26/2018

Erika and her team did a phenomenal job for our wedding! I literally showed her a picture our the centerpieces we wanted and she exceeded our expectations. She is also very responsive through email.

Sent on 09/02/2018