5918 New Jersey Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260 Map · Phone number

About Marie's Flower Shoppe

A full-service wedding florist, Marie’s Flower Shoppe has been providing floral arrangements to the Wildwood, New Jersey, area since 1973. With experience assisting hundreds of couples with their weddings, their designers follow the latest trends and styles in the floral world, and can tweak their designs to fit a multitude of event themes.

Marie’s Flower Shoppe welcomes consultations with couples to fully realize their vision for a wedding, and offer their own professional advice and recommendations. Couples can choose fresh blooms in a variety of styles including classic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. Arrangements can be delivered to the event on the chosen date, and their design team will assist in setting each piece in its prime position. The arrangements they are able to create include:

• Aisle decor

Marie's Flower Shoppe 7
  • Jean

Jean · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Beyond Expectation

I cannot say enough about how beautiful my weddings flowers were thanks to Sharon. The colors, design, and quality were nothing short of perfect. The bridesmaids bouquets were beyond beautiful. The centerpieces and ceremony flowers were perfect. My bouquet was so beautiful that I am having it preserved. Sharon was a pleasure to work with for planning! She made my day even more perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Marie's Flower Shoppe 8
    Marie's Flower Shoppe 9
    Marie's Flower Shoppe 10
    Marie's Flower Shoppe 11
  • Car R

Car R · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect bouquet!

I got in touch with Marie’s a month before my wedding to ask for a bouquet (the only flowers for the wedding). We only "spoke" via email, discussing what types of flowers I liked and sharing photos of bouquets I liked. When the bouquet arrived I was amazed at how beautiful it was. They nailed my request perfectly and I was thrilled with my bouquet. I love seeing it in the photos.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Shana · Married on 10/13/2018

Made our special day a dream come true!

Sharon did an absolutely amazing and beautiful job on the flowers at our wedding at the Congress Hall! I provided her with a short Pinterest board for inspiration, colors and flowers I liked, as well as our budget, and she worked perfectly within those parameters. We had our ceremony on the lawn and the aisle petals, chuppah (which she ordered specially in birch), bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were all STUNNING. For the reception hosted in the ballroom, the table arrangements and cake flowers were extremely elegant and exactly what I had asked for! I HIGHLY recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Marie's Flower Shoppe 12

Marie's Flower Shoppe FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Icona Avalon
    Icona Avalon Hotel Weddings

We have worked with Maries for many weddings, and they are always a pleasure to work with. Beautiful and elegant.

• 5918 New Jersey Avenue Wildwood, New Jersey, 08260 See on map
    Monday through Thursday 9am-4pm Friday 9am-5pm Saturday 9am-3pm Sunday Closed (we do service weddings on Sunday)