SOUTH JERSEY FLORIST

Absecon, New Jersey View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,575 Typical Price

South Jersey Florist & Gifts is a wedding florist located in Galloway, New Jersey that specializes in traditional, classic and modern fresh floral arrangements. The seasoned team knows how to react quickly to change requests without sacrificing quality of service. This is why they offer 24-hour customer service support to accommodate any last-minute decor changes. Florist Stephen Kantz has been running this family-owned business since 2004.

Products Offered
South Jersey Florist & Gifts offers a wide range of products. Although the team specializes in fresh flowers that are created to stay fresh for indoor or outdoor ceremonies, the team can also create silk flower arrangements upon request. Products include:

• Bridal bouquet
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Arch and Chuppah rentals
  • Venue decorations
  • Bouquet preservation & shadow boxes

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1575

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Maria
    Maria Married on 09/20/2021

Amazing Flowers!!!

What I can I say – Marcy was amazing to work with along with her amazing flowers for our mini-wedding last week! She really takes the time to get to know your vision and nailed it!!! It was super important to me to have my Dad’s picture and signature pendent displayed on my bouquet – came out perfect! Can’t recommend SJF enough – can’t wait to see what the centerpieces will look like at our full big wedding next Sep!!
  • Macie
    Macie S. Married on 12/19/2020

Simply Amazing 💕

I don’t have enough wonderful things to say about Marcy. She was such a joy to work with from start to finish! She and her team are absolute floral visionaries. They are extremely reliable. Marcy was very communicative and professional. She is so sweet and will be the best decision for your big day. I don’t have a lot of experience with weddings, so Marcy helped guide me through the entire process effortlessly! Please pick South Jersey Florist for anything you could possibly need them for, or even just set up a consultation with them and Marcy will sell you will her passion, charm, and experience all on her own!
  • Lori
    Lori D. Married on 11/20/2020

Beyond every expectation!!!

From my very first phone call with Marcy until after my wedding, my expectations were always exceeded. We had a vision for our flowers but due to Covid we had to change our wedding from June to November. Marcy helped us with our new vision and when it was time for our special day From my very first phone call with Marcy until after my wedding, my expectations were always exceeded. We had a vision for our flowers but due to Coco that we had to change our wedding from June to November. Marcy helped us with our new vision and when it was time for our special day, And our flowers arrived, the beauty of our florals took my breath away. She took my vision and took it a step further making all of our flowers more beautiful than I had imagined. I highly recommend Marcy for her personal touch, her kind nature, and her hard work. You will not be disappointed. She and her team are absolutely amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

26 photos · 09/02/2018
  • Colleen & Joel
    36 photos · 09/02/2018

Harbor Pines Golf Club Harbor Pines Golf Club Country Club Weddings

South Jersey Florist is top notch. Marcy is an absolute joy to work with and they create gorgeous arrangements for the tables, bouquets, and as décor on our gazebo! They always leave the couples thrilled to see their visions come to life, and that always makes us beyond happy!!

Beau Ridge Photography Beau Ridge Photography Wedding Photographers

Marcie and the rest of the staff at South Jersey Florist do such a wonderful job creating arrangements and centerpieces that capture the brides vision perfectly! We've worked many weddings together and her bridal bouquets are nothing short of amazing. Marcie personally delivers her brides bouquets to them and presents them as a gift to open and it's such a beautiful personal touch. We recommend them to all of our brides!

191 S. New York Rd. Absecon, New Jersey, 08205
Location of (SOUTH JERSEY FLORIST)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding