35-550
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About The Claridge Hotel

"If it happens in Atlantic City, It happens at The Claridge Hotel"

The Claridge Hotel is a picturesque beachside wedding venue in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Located right on the Atlantic City boardwalk, this beautiful hotel offers premier indoor and outdoor wedding venues, a stunning ballroom and reception services, plus five-star food and rooms for you and your guests to enjoy. It’s historic nickname, "The Skyscraper by the Sea," depicts this Manhattan-style building that is perfect for elegant weddings and grand events year round. If you want your wedding venue to exude sophistication and romance, choose the Claridge Hotel.

Facilities and Capacity
The Claridge Hotel offers a variety of indoor and outdoor wedding venues to create your perfect ceremony and reception. Outside, you can set your ceremony to the calming ocean waves, or bring your bridal party to Brighton Park, where overhanging trees and a fountain create the perfect backdrop to say “I Do.” Inside, the Claridge Hotel offers The Main and Grand Ballroom, South Hampton Room, and Ocean View Room, each with varying capacities and decor styles to suit any wedding type. The Grand Ballroom has an air of sophistication and elegance, with crystal chandeliers and beautiful paintings atop the ceiling. The Main Ballroom has a more modern feel, with dim lighting and an extensive dance floor. The Claridge Hotel also offers the VUE Rooftop Lounge for your cocktail hour or reception dinner, and a bridal preparation suite the day of the wedding.

Each wedding package includes all day access to your venue, and help from a specialized wedding coordinator and catering team. Your coordinator will work with you and the staff to plan every detail, from creating your ideal menu to planning the perfect space you’ve dreamed of since your engagement. Claridge staff will ensure every detail of your wedding goes as planned, not only to wow your guests, but to give you peace of mind on your big day.

Accommodation
The Claridge Hotel welcomes your wedding guests to stay at the luxury guest rooms and suites available at the hotel. Each suite includes a kitchenette and private bathroom, and different amenities depending on the room size. You may also opt to include the Honeymoon Suite as part of your wedding package. This luxury suite offers:

• Victorian-style bed and decor, with deep red fabrics and dark wood furnishings
  • Four post king size bed
  • In-suite jacuzzi
  • Keurig coffee maker and refrigerator
  • In-suite safe
  • Large vanity and bath/shower combo

Categories: Wedding Venue

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Valet (1)

I fell in love with the venue the moment I walked into the lobby. The wedding and social sales manager Kacie Rattigan's professionalism, knowledge and expertise was superb and made the entire experience that much more enjoyable. The rates are extremely affordable for the location and venue choice. I highly recommend reaching out to Kacie for your wedding, I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 11/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Indoor, Accommodations, In-House Catering

I had the pleasure of working with Kacie for my wedding a couple of weeks ago, & all I have to say is thank God for her! I provided her with all of my decorations with instructions on how I wanted a few things and since I felt that I could really trust her, I told her to just take control & just take care of everything how she sees fit. When I walked into the reception, it was AMAZING! She beyond exceeded my expectations & because of her, everything turned out so beautiful! If there were any issues through the night, I didn't know about it, she just handled it and made it work. She was so sweet & patient with everyone from me being the chaotic bride that I was, to all of our families and guests, everyone who met her absolutely adored her and everything she did to help make our day as special & beautiful as it could be. Kacie not only took the time and care to set everything up for us, but she took the time in then end to make sure we left with everything we needed to bring, & even went above & beyond to even help us load up our parents cars so that I could enjoy & say goodbye to all of our guests. It was definitely a night I will never forget, and for all great reasons!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/28/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1443283412827 sit down in ocean view
220x220 sq 1443283405555 ocean view room

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
The Claridge Hotel in Atlantic City is not only a beautiful property for your event, but working with James Sacco in Catering Sales is even more rewarding. James handles every detail so you can simply attend and enjoy and he takes care of everything else to perfection. I give this location 5 stars!

Park Place & The Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401   See On Map
609-487-4371 (phone)
The Claridge Hotel is a wedding venue from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Atlantic City, South Jersey, and Shore Areas. The Claridge Hotel is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the South Jersey wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in beach and ocean view weddings, and special events.