The Claridge Hotel Reviews

33 Reviews for The Claridge Hotel

• Chester

Chester Thomas · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great Experience

Kacie and the staff at the Claridge were amazing in helping plan our special day as well as the continuous follow up as we started planning right before the covid-19 pandemic started. She was there very step of the way with vendor contacts, suggestions, etc. She was great, and even though we are unable to have the wedding at this time due to the pandemic and limits which are out of our control, we will definatly be going back to Kacie once we are able to decide on new dates.

Sent on 08/05/2020

Mike · Married on 09/19/2020

Appreciative.

Kacie has went above and beyond with all of our needs and accommodations. Her team at Claridge has done everything to make us feel like we are in the best hands. With Cocud hitting us just weeks shy of our wedding, they already had a backup plan. Kacie took so much off our plate we couldn't ask for anything more.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Jen · Married on 05/16/2020

Support through the pandemic

The Claridge has an awesome Wedding and Social Sales Manager, Kacie Rattigan. She always makes us feel like a top priority and is super prompt and helpful. Unfortunately because of COVID-19, we had to postpone our reception, and Kacie was able to make that process so simple. She gave us all our options and helped us talk through what would be the best decision for us. She is really dedicated to her couples.

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2019

5 Star Wedding Experience

Absolutely amazing venue! I would recommend the Claridge to anyone looking to get married. They have a variety of budget options and are incredibly attentive and helpful for the entirety of the process. On top of the venue being gorgeous in itself, Jamie, the Wedding Manager, made every aspect of the planning, wedding day, and the day after fun and stress free. She truly cares about the needs and wants of the bride and groom and leaves no details ignored. 5 stars!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

My Dream Wedding on Memorial Day Weekend

I had my dream wedding at the Claridge and not only is the venue gorgeous but everyone who works there takes such pride in their work and made my day perfect. From the moment we were greeted at the entrance when we arrived days before, everyone couldn’t have been more helpful.

Curtis who coordinated the room block was awesome and handled every request promptly and made sure everyone’s stay was most enjoyable. Mary Beth (wedding coordinator) made sure every detail was perfect from the cocktail hour to the end of the reception. Every detail was handled flawlessly. Everyone is still talking about how amazing the food was – thank you Lance and your staff! I would highly recommend the art gallery for your cocktail hour and the grand ballroom for your reception. If you do first look on the rooftop, hold on to your veil. Thank you for making our day such a memorable event!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Kelly Jacoby · Married on 02/11/2019

A breathtaking wedding

Our experience at the Claridge was excellent from start to finish! Professional staff are available to help every step of the way, spectacular event spaces, and flexible contracts available without skimping on their delicious food and beverage offerings! This bride couldn't recommend The Claridge more!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kerrin

Kerrin O’Neill · Married on 01/11/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

Best wedding ever! We had our wedding at The Claridge on Friday November 1, 2019 and it could not have been better! We had our cocktail reception in the art gallery and our guests were raving about how cool and different it was and the amount of food was extravagant. The Grand Ballroom was exactly what we were looking for. From the start of planning our wedding I wanted something different and not cookie cutter and the Claridge delivered that. It provided hotel rooms for our guests which Curtis helped us with, we had an after party at the view, and a brunch the next morning. It checked all the boxes. Everything was done elegantly. Marybeth, Lance, and Curtis were the most organized and accommodating. They made sure we had the menu, liquor, and wine we wanted. They are the best and made sure everything was perfect and are all assets to The Claridge. The day was definitely a no stress day! We had a blast!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 11/04/2018

I fell in love with the venue the moment I walked into the lobby. The wedding and social sales manager Kacie Rattigan's professionalism, knowledge and expertise was superb and made the entire experience that much more enjoyable. The rates are extremely affordable for the location and venue choice. I highly recommend reaching out to Kacie for your wedding, I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Easy flow and great wedding planner

My wedding was on September 15th, 2018. My engagement to wedding turnover time was about 4 months- not long to plan a medium sized church to reception wedding for 120 people. I wouldn’t have been able to do it without Kacie Rattigan. The claridge with its packages, location, and views spoke for itself, but she was the the true selling point. She was beyond organized and on top of everything- reminding me of details I would’ve forgotten. Her bubbly attitude and outlook on life is contagious. She truly is the best!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Christine · Married on 08/25/2018

wedding was absolutely perfect. We had our ceremony & cocktail hour at the Vue and the wedding in the Grand Ballroom. Everything went so smooth and flowed perfectly from one event to the next. We had 180 people for a sit down dinner of filet & fish and everyome raved about their meals being delicious, hot and cooked perfectly. Thamks to Kacie the planner and Lance the banquet manager for making my wedding absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Christina · Married on 07/28/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Kacie for my wedding a couple of weeks ago, & all I have to say is thank God for her! I provided her with all of my decorations with instructions on how I wanted a few things and since I felt that I could really trust her, I told her to just take control & just take care of everything how she sees fit. When I walked into the reception, it was AMAZING! She beyond exceeded my expectations & because of her, everything turned out so beautiful! If there were any issues through the night, I didn't know about it, she just handled it and made it work. She was so sweet & patient with everyone from me being the chaotic bride that I was, to all of our families and guests, everyone who met her absolutely adored her and everything she did to help make our day as special & beautiful as it could be. Kacie not only took the time and care to set everything up for us, but she took the time in then end to make sure we left with everything we needed to bring, & even went above & beyond to even help us load up our parents cars so that I could enjoy & say goodbye to all of our guests. It was definitely a night I will never forget, and for all great reasons!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kim · Married on 06/29/2018

I cannot say enough great things about having my wedding at The Claridge Hotel. From the initial meeting with Kacie, the coordinator, I knew we were in good hands. Literally ANYTHING I needed or had questions about, she was there to help me. She's a very special person who is amazing at what she does. Lance, the banquet manager-WOW- just amazing and SO incredibly helpful the day and entire night of the wedding/reception. We had about 270 guests and a sit down dinner and things went so smoothly. Food was great and service was even better. We were between two places for our reception, and I am SO THANKFUL that we went with The Claridge. Our guests still talk about our wedding and how beautiful the room was. Kacie, Lance, and the rest of the staff were amazing. Let's do it again!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Tim · Married on 03/30/2018

We fell in love with the Claridge when we saw the Grand Ballroom and it did not disappoint. Our ceremony was beyond picturesque as we got married in the Oceanview with stunning views of the ocean, boardwalk and park. Our guests with so impressed with our Cocktail hour in the Art Gallery that they are still talking about and how nice it was. The Grand Ballroom was just so beautiful with gorgeous decor and great views of the ocean and boardwalk. The food was amazing. Kacie our wedding planner was wonderful and took care of every last detail. The staff was fun, caring and fast. There were so many places on property for amazing pictures. It was definitely a day we will never forget and surpassed all of our hopes and wished.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Kelley · Married on 03/03/2018

Beautiful Classic Atlantic City Wedding-Best Day Ever

Our wedding was truly amazing from start to finish. We picked the Claridge because we fell in love with the space. We loved the beautiful ball room and the art gallery where we hosted our cocktail hour. Also the bar upstairs, the Vue, was an idea spot for an after party. But what really sold us on the property was Kacie and Lance. They were so hospitable from the start and really made us feel like they could make our dream wedding happen. They really did deliver. We planned our wedding in five months, which needless to say was a bit stressful. Kacie Rattigan made the process so easy. She was quick to respond and had a handle on everything. She and Lance were also able to recommend some great local vendors, which really helped me because I had no idea where to start. The day of I was a nervous wreck. Kacie and Lance took care of everything. I felt like a celebrity. No one let me lift a finger. The food and service was phenomenal too. My guests were raving about it. My friends and family couldn't stop talking about how nice everything was. All in all we were really wowed by the Claridge. Our wedding was perfect and we would absolutely recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Cheryl · Married on 09/22/2017

Our daughter's wedding at the Claridge Hotel was just fantastic. James Sacco, and all of the Claridge employees went over and above to make this such a memorable day for all of us .
    The Migliacci Family

Sent on 09/26/2017

Erika · Married on 09/16/2017

Just married here on 9/16/17. James, Lance, Edwin, and Chef Rolf, thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me have the most perfect wedding day I could dream of.

Bridal suite: getting ready in the Pembroke room was amazing. The bridal suite was huge and had the Hollywood glam. It feels like you're an actress in your own room to get ready with the big lights and mirrors.

Pictures: The hotel let us roam all over to take photos. This hotel has so many options!

Rooms: the guests loved the rooms! Beautiful views of the ocean and extra cozy beds.

Ceremony: we had our ceremony on the roof overlooking the ocean. It was stunning and even more beautiful than I could imagine. The guests continue to tag photos of the rooftop on Facebook.

Billboard: James coordinated to have our photo on a billboard for when guests drove in. How cool is that!?

Cocktail hour: the art gallery was so classy. My guests were so entertained and the food at cocktail hour was to die for. Cocktails were fabulous!

Reception: the room looked stunning and was set up so perfectly. The service was amazing. Dinner was served hot and the meals were cooked so perfect. The decor was amazing. People couldn't get over how beautiful the ballroom was. The reception service and layout was absolutely perfect. We even asked for things out of the ordinary and the staff executed everything perfect.
    Chef... I'm blown away at the quality of the food. 5 stars!! Lance and Edwin.. fabulous job on everything!!

Brunch: the food was amazing and staff once again was helpful.
    The rest of staff at claridge were so amazing and so helpful! From the check in process, bar tenders, waiters, butlers, management, etc.

I cannot say enough how happy I am. What a wonderful day. My guests said it was one of the best weddings they went to and that this is how a wedding should be! I wish I could do it all over again!! We will be ba

Sent on 01/11/2016

Michael · Married on 11/12/2016

Wow! A+++
    The Claridge Hotel has everything we want.
    We looked at so many places and then met James, He is so accommodating and easy to work with, The only one that we met with who listened to what we envisioned and worked with us to make it happen.
    THANK YOU!
    There is a bar on the roof that makes for a perfect after party location, I cannot wait to go back this summer for drinks with my bride and our friends!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Marie · Married on 11/04/2016

I was a guest at my nieces wedding here last month and I just wanted to give The Claridge Hotel positive praise and a well deserved great review...
    The Hotel is STUNNING!! I felt as if I was whisked back in time to a glamorous royal ball.
    Cocktail hour took my breath away inside an art gallery filled with magnificent pieces from all over the world.
    The staff at this venue were so wonderful and accommodating, Our Family wanted for nothing!
    I have eaten in some of the best restaurants and consider myself a foodie snob but I can easily say that the cuisine served was the best I have ever had at any wedding I have ever attended! Cocktail Hour had so many stations I couldn't decide where to start but my favorite was the Asian Stir Fry bar. For Dinner I had Chilean Sea Bass that topped some of my favorite seafood hot spots.
    Nothing beat the site of my lovely niece walking down the aisle in her wedding gown, Her ceremony site was so romantic and beautifully lit with candles, I couldn't believe The Claridge had another ballroom just for her ceremony!
    I was all around impressed and happy to be part of such a magical wedding.
    THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Justin · Married on 07/03/2016

Unbelievable experience with my wedding at the new Claridge hotel. The food is amazing and their service is just perfect. They provided everything we asked and more. We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Tania · Married on 11/12/2015

Last week I received a call from my cousin who said he wanted to get married in a week. He had decided to do a courtroom wedding and just needed a place for the reception. We got in touch with David Krakow, a sales manager at the Claridge Hotel, who recommended The Southampton Room. After seeing the layout of the room, my cousin changed his plans and decided to not only hold the reception there but the ceremony as well. David was very flexible and very professional and really worked with us on everything we wanted. The night before the event we were able to come in and drop off some decorations and we saw how everything was set up. Everything looked nice but the tablecloths were black not white. I was in the area early the next morning and decided to ask David some questions. I found him in the Southampton Room putting on the new tablecloths by himself. I was really impressed that a sales manager would roll up his sleeves and do some work himself to make sure that everything came out the way we wanted. However, we still had table skirts that were not the right color and we were told that they may not have the table skirts in the color we needed but may be able to get it through an outside vendor which we decided against since it still looked nice. As we were setting up decorations, Ronald (a worker from the food and beverage department) was setting up an extra table that we had asked David for. As he was putting the table skirt on, I mentioned how we wanted white table skirts which they didn't have. He finished setting up the table and left but came back with white table skirts which he found in an old storage closet that was leftover from Bally's. I also want to mention Ryan VanDuyne, another manager who really helped us out. It really says a lot when managers and workers are doing everything they can and going out of their way to make sure our event goes smoothly on such short notice.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Liesje · Married on 10/10/2015

I had my Wedding at the Claridge Hotel this past October. What a wonderful experience from start to finish. First off, this whole hotel is absolutely beautiful, redone in a vintage 1920's decor. The Lobby, elevators, ballrooms and guest rooms are breathtaking. The Claridge staff was on point the night of the wedding and worked as a team to make my wedding wonderful. I highly recommend this hotel for a wedding, a stay or some fun!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Brian · Married on 06/06/2015

If you are looking for a venue for a wedding, corporate event, reunion or a special occasion The Claridge Hotel in Atlantic City has my family's vote of an excellent Hotel and a breathtaking Ballroom that compares to no other we have seen. This past Saturday night my wife and I held my daughter's graduation party in the Grand Ballroom at The Claridge Hotel! Although the room can easily accommodate over 400 our party was slightly less than 200 attendees. The Grand Ballroom (they have 3 large rooms) provide view of the ocean, boardwalk and a park with a beautiful water fountain. There is 2 tiers of floors that allows for so many options. We had the dancing and music on the upper tier and tables on the lower tier and we continue to get compliments on the party and The Claridge. Family flew in from many states and were impressed with our choice to have our event at The Claridge. The staff was excellent, led by the General Manager Cem Erenler. Service from reservations for our room block, to the front desk at check in and all the pleasant staff was impressive. The hotel rooms were spacious with beautiful new furnishings and carpeting, the indoor pool was great, and the place has an amazing art gallery where you can purchase some original art. The Claridge Hotel will be on the top of our list when the time comes for a wedding for our daughter. Atlantic City is back with The Claridge leading the way. All you brides to be and parents please see what The Claridge has to offer for yourself. We are one family that now has the happy memories for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/13/2015

Myself and my husband wanted to have a 1 year anniversary party due to having a small wedding of 150 people , we wanted to invite all our family and friends. So we decide hey why not have a 1 year anniversary party . We needed a venue that can hold at least 300 + people. We checked out many venue places all in atlantic City area and we were so disappointed. Our last stop was Claridge hotel. I wasnt sure but my hubby said it wouldn't hurt to look. I was Amazed ! The lobby was very very beautiful almost breath taking. I just couldnt wait to see more .the hotel gives you a Old Hollywood with a new twist My venue space was stunning I just could wait

Sent on 04/27/2015

Carly · Married on 05/31/2014

My wedding at the Claridge was fantastic! Everything looked beautiful and went smoothly! The ballroom was wonderful, the service we received was great and everyone who stayed at the claridge for the weekend enjoyed their stay. Overall amazing experience at The Claridge!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Brian · Married on 05/31/2014

My daughter got married at The Claridge. It was the most enjoyable wedding I have ever been to. I especially enjoyed all of the different rooms that we experienced all of the various wedding activities in such as the ballroom and the lounge. The food was absolutely spectacular. It was a great location being on the boardwalk and walking distance from the casino. I would highly reccommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 05/14/2015