Harbor Pines Golf Club

$8k - $9k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$8k - $9k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

The Harbor Pines Golf Club, a country club with a ballroom, hosts weddings and events in the Southern New Jersey area. This venue is classic with modern features for a couple’s wedding day. A white gazebo sits on the edge of a pond where the branches of weeping willows brush the water. A covered veranda offers sunset views during cocktail hour. The Harbor Pines Golf Club is located 17 minutes from Ocean City, NJ and hotels are within 7 miles.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 200 guests can join couples on their wedding day at Harbor Pines Golf Club. For couples who want to celebrate their ceremony and reception elsewhere, the club invites them to host their bridal showers and engagement parties at this venue. Batchelor golf outing are always welcome. Couples can begin the day with a ceremony under the shade of the idyllic white gazebo. This beautiful structure, with its gray roof and wooden platform base, stands at the edge of a pond. This pond sparkles in the sunlight, making the perfect backdrop for a couple’s ceremony, with the addition of a few trees behind the gazebo and off to the right. Folding chairs for guests are set up right in the grass, which reigns a deep emerald green. Ceremonies can also take place on the covered veranda, which wraps around a portion of the Harbor Pines Clubhouse. This outdoor area also makes a scenic location for a cocktail reception. Inside the venue’s ballroom couples will find large windows overlooking the golf course and imperial carpeting. A wooden dance floor takes up the center of the room, filling up with guests and bringing people together as the nights festivities progress.

After months of assistance with event planning from the staff at this venue, your wedding day will finally arrive. On this day, couples can relax in their bridal suite knowing that everything is taken care of. Before the wedding begins, the staff at this venue assists with full setup for the celebration. When the night comes to an end, the staff helps with clean up. During the fun, the venue offers lighting and sound services to couples, to ensure everyone can be seen and heard during the day’s events. Guests can enjoy the convenience of onsite parking. Event rentals and items are also available for couples to choose from. There is not much couples won’t find at this country club. It has traditional event items such as a dance floor, chairs, tables, and full bar services. Other optional items include:

• Aisle runner
  • Chair Covers - outside rentals by clients
  • Decor - outside rentals by clients
  • Drapery - outside rentals by clients
  • Photo booth - outside rentals by clients

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Dessert
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Liquor License
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Centerpieces
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding Ever

If you want a cozy little place to get married this is definitely the place for you! I fell in love with this place as soon as I walked in! Debbie the Wedding coordinator was just absolutely amazing! You could pick the phone up to talk to her and she was always making sure every I was dotted and every t was crossed. Everything was just perfect! Very happy with this place and would definitely do more events there!
    Ellen Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Deb and her staff created an unforgettable evening from start to finish! When we first met we were not sure what we wanted for our wedding and reception. I was just focused on everyone dancing and having fun. I have been to several celebrations at Harbor Pines and knew I wanted it there. The venue is warm, intimate and perfect for our crowd!
    As our vision grew, Deb were there to support in every way. No questions was too small, you always responded immediately and made everything seamless.
    Our marriage ceremony was intimate and beautiful. The room was arranged so that all our family could see our vows.
    Cocktail hour! The presentation of the appetizers on the veranda was awesome. The butler passed were delicious as well and it seems that every time I turned around I was being offered something different! I worried that our guests may have to wait at the bar, but that did not happen!
    The tables and room for the reception were beautiful and the meal was great. Our servers were fast, efficient, professional and friendly. They worked non-stop to see that our guests had what they wanted. Many of our guests have commented on how tasty the appetizers and meal was.
    There are so many details that you provided. The display with seating arrangements and memory table was perfect. You took my "thoughts" and arranged things so beautifully. Every area was decorated and the way you placed the flowers, candles and our special items made the venue "ours".
    November 4 was perfect in every way. I can not thank you enough for all you did to make it that way. The venue was absolutely beautiful - thanks to all your details. My original desire to have everyone dancing and having fun did happen!
    Heather Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm so happy I chose Harbor Pines as my wedding venue. Usually a bride can find a few things to complain about on their wedding day but I have to say, everything was PERFECT! I got so many compliments from my guests about how beautiful the outside ceremony was (in front of the gazebo) and how delicious the food was. I'm still dreaming of the salmon to be honest! Debbie made sure my vision came to life, she's exactly the kind of person you want "running the show" on your wedding day. She's organized, takes care of all the little details and times everything to a "tee" (golf pun intended) I really appreciated the fact that she and the staff handled pretty much EVERYTHING so that my groom and I could focus on enjoying our day. I'd recommend Harbor Pines to anyone looking for a wedding venue. I can't say enough nice things about the staff there. My wedding day was perfect and I have Harbor Pines to thank for that!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Debbie Stevenson
Debbie Stevenson
Director of Sales & Marketing

Hello and congratulations on your engagement! I would love to meet with you to discuss your wedding plans and how Harbor Pines Golf Club can make your vision for the perfect day come true. I have over 25 years of experience in wedding and event planning, and I've been here at Harbor Pines for many years. We have a beautiful modern open-concept banquet space that you should see in person. Please contact me to schedule a site visit to review our offerings and any any current incentives or specials.

EZ Memories Photography EZ Memories Photography Wedding Photographers

The Harbor Pines Golf Club is a beautiful venue for a wedding ceremony and reception. The intimate setting nestled next to the golf course makes for amazing views from the ballroom and patio area. I can't say enough about the delicious food and the courteous service the Harbor Pines Golf Club provides. Being photographers, we enjoy the many diverse locations the club has to create beautiful wedding day images. You will not be disappointed; The Harbor Pines Golf Club is a great venue!

Above & Beyond Disc Jockey Entertainment Above & Beyond Disc Jockey Entertainment Wedding DJs

As a full time wedding DJ I do have certain venues that I prefer to work at. And Harbor Pines is certainly one of the those venues that I do look forward to and enjoy working at. When a bride inquires, and I ask,"where is your wedding being held", and she reply's, Harbor Pines, I smile and say, good choice.The entire staff is a pleasure to work with and that always makes my experience much more enjoyable. I do look forward to all my 2016 & 2017 bookings at the Harbor Pines Golf & Country Club.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
500 St Andrews Dr. Egg Harbor Township, NJ, 08234
609-927-0006
Location of (Harbor Pines Golf Club)

Harbor Pines Golf Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Harbor Pines Golf Club?

Harbor Pines Golf Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Harbor Pines Golf Club, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Harbor Pines Golf Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

At Harbor Pines Golf Club, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Harbor Pines Golf Club includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of Harbor Pines Golf Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Harbor Pines Golf Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Harbor Pines Golf Club for wedding events?

Harbor Pines Golf Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Harbor Pines Golf Club offer?

Harbor Pines Golf Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Harbor Pines Golf Club offer for wedding events?

Harbor Pines Golf Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Harbor Pines Golf Club have available for wedding events?

Harbor Pines Golf Club offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Runners
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Dance Floor
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Harbor Pines Golf Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Harbor Pines Golf Club is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in average response time and 4.7 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding