500 St Andrews Drive, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Harbor Pines Golf Club

The Harbor Pines Golf Club, a country club with a ballroom, hosts weddings and events in the Southern New Jersey area. This venue is classic with modern features for a couple’s wedding day. A white gazebo sits on the edge of a pond where the branches of weeping willows brush the water. A covered veranda offers sunset views during cocktail hour. The Harbor Pines Golf Club is located 17 minutes from Ocean City, New Jersey.

Facilities and Capacity
Up to 200 guests can join couples on their wedding day at the Harbor Pines Golf Club. For couples who want to celebrate their ceremony and reception elsewhere, the club invites them to host their bridal shower or engagement party on its property. Couples can begin the day with a ceremony under the shade of the idyllic white gazebo. This structure, with its gray roof and wooden platform base, stands at the edge of a pond. This pond sparkles in the sunlight, making the perfect backdrop for a couple’s ceremony, with the addition of a few trees behind the gazebo and off to the right. Folding chairs for guests are set up right in the grass, which reigns a deep emerald green. Ceremonies can also take place on the covered veranda, which wraps around a portion of the Harbor Pines Clubhouse. This outdoor area also makes a scenic location for a cocktail reception. Inside the venue’s ballroom couples will find large windows overlooking the golf course and stately carpeting. A wooden dance floor takes up the center of the room, filling up with guests and bringing people together as the night progresses.

After months of assistance with event planning from the staff at this venue, the wedding day will finally arrive. On this day, couples can relax in their bridal suite knowing that everything is taken care of. Before the wedding begins, the staff at this venue assists with setup for the celebration. When the night comes to an end, the staff helps with clean up. During the fun, the venue offers lighting and sound services to couples, to ensure everyone can be seen and heard during the day’s events. Guests can enjoy the convenience of onsite parking, valet parking, and shuttle service. Event rentals and items are also available for couples to choose from. There is not much couples won’t find at this country club. It has the traditional event items such as a dance floor, chairs with chair covers, tables, and tents with accessories. Other items, too, include:

• Aisle markers

4 Reviews for Harbor Pines Golf Club

1 User photo

Harbor Pines Golf Club 1

Ellen · Married on 11/04/2017

Deb and her staff created an unforgettable evening from start to finish! When we first met we were not sure what we wanted for our wedding and reception. I was just focused on everyone dancing and having fun. I have been to several celebrations at Harbor Pines and knew I wanted it there. The venue is warm, intimate and perfect for our crowd!
    As our vision grew, Deb were there to support in every way. No questions was too small, you always responded immediately and made everything seamless.
    Our marriage ceremony was intimate and beautiful. The room was arranged so that all our family could see our vows.
    Cocktail hour! The presentation of the appetizers on the veranda was awesome. The butler passed were delicious as well and it seems that every time I turned around I was being offered something different! I worried that our guests may have to wait at the bar, but that did not happen!
    The tables and room for the reception were beautiful and the meal was great. Our servers were fast, efficient, professional and friendly. They worked non-stop to see that our guests had what they wanted. Many of our guests have commented on how tasty the appetizers and meal was.
    There are so many details that you provided. The display with seating arrangements and memory table was perfect. You took my "thoughts" and arranged things so beautifully. Every area was decorated and the way you placed the flowers, candles and our special items made the venue "ours".
    November 4 was perfect in every way. I can not thank you enough for all you did to make it that way. The venue was absolutely beautiful - thanks to all your details. My original desire to have everyone dancing and having fun did happen!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

I'm so happy I chose Harbor Pines as my wedding venue. Usually a bride can find a few things to complain about on their wedding day but I have to say, everything was PERFECT! I got so many compliments from my guests about how beautiful the outside ceremony was (in front of the gazebo) and how delicious the food was. I'm still dreaming of the salmon to be honest! Debbie made sure my vision came to life, she's exactly the kind of person you want "running the show" on your wedding day. She's organized, takes care of all the little details and times everything to a "tee" (golf pun intended) I really appreciated the fact that she and the staff handled pretty much EVERYTHING so that my groom and I could focus on enjoying our day. I'd recommend Harbor Pines to anyone looking for a wedding venue. I can't say enough nice things about the staff there. My wedding day was perfect and I have Harbor Pines to thank for that!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Harbor Pines Golf Club 2

Ellen · Married on 03/17/2017

Harbor Pines made our day spectacular. The staff was very professional and friendly. The food was delicious and they were beyond accommodating with all the changes I made along the way. I highly recommend you give them a call now. Our wedding was a week ago (St. Pattys Day) and our guests are still raving that it was the best wedding they've ever been to!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Harbor Pines Golf Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories

• EZ Memories Photography
    EZ Memories Photography Wedding Photographers

The Harbor Pines Golf Club is a beautiful venue for a wedding ceremony and reception. The intimate setting nestled next to the golf course makes for amazing views from the ballroom and patio area. I can't say enough about the delicious food and the courteous service the Harbor Pines Golf Club provides. Being photographers, we enjoy the many diverse locations the club has to create beautiful wedding day images. You will not be disappointed; The Harbor Pines Golf Club is a great venue!

• Above & Beyond Disc Jockey Entertainment
    Above & Beyond Disc Jockey Entertainment Wedding DJs

As a full time wedding DJ I do have certain venues that I prefer to work at. And Harbor Pines is certainly one of the those venues that I do look forward to and enjoy working at. When a bride inquires, and I ask,"where is your wedding being held", and she reply's, Harbor Pines, I smile and say, good choice.The entire staff is a pleasure to work with and that always makes my experience much more enjoyable. I do look forward to all my 2016 & 2017 bookings at the Harbor Pines Golf & Country Club.

• 500 St Andrews Drive Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, 08234 See on map