Harbor Pines Golf Club Reviews

Harbor Pines Golf Club 2
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Wedding Ever

If you want a cozy little place to get married this is definitely the place for you! I fell in love with this place as soon as I walked in! Debbie the Wedding coordinator was just absolutely amazing! You could pick the phone up to talk to her and she was always making sure every I was dotted and every t was crossed. Everything was just perfect! Very happy with this place and would definitely do more events there!

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Harbor Pines Golf Club 3

Ellen · Married on 11/04/2017

Deb and her staff created an unforgettable evening from start to finish! When we first met we were not sure what we wanted for our wedding and reception. I was just focused on everyone dancing and having fun. I have been to several celebrations at Harbor Pines and knew I wanted it there. The venue is warm, intimate and perfect for our crowd!
    As our vision grew, Deb were there to support in every way. No questions was too small, you always responded immediately and made everything seamless.
    Our marriage ceremony was intimate and beautiful. The room was arranged so that all our family could see our vows.
    Cocktail hour! The presentation of the appetizers on the veranda was awesome. The butler passed were delicious as well and it seems that every time I turned around I was being offered something different! I worried that our guests may have to wait at the bar, but that did not happen!
    The tables and room for the reception were beautiful and the meal was great. Our servers were fast, efficient, professional and friendly. They worked non-stop to see that our guests had what they wanted. Many of our guests have commented on how tasty the appetizers and meal was.
    There are so many details that you provided. The display with seating arrangements and memory table was perfect. You took my "thoughts" and arranged things so beautifully. Every area was decorated and the way you placed the flowers, candles and our special items made the venue "ours".
    November 4 was perfect in every way. I can not thank you enough for all you did to make it that way. The venue was absolutely beautiful - thanks to all your details. My original desire to have everyone dancing and having fun did happen!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

I'm so happy I chose Harbor Pines as my wedding venue. Usually a bride can find a few things to complain about on their wedding day but I have to say, everything was PERFECT! I got so many compliments from my guests about how beautiful the outside ceremony was (in front of the gazebo) and how delicious the food was. I'm still dreaming of the salmon to be honest! Debbie made sure my vision came to life, she's exactly the kind of person you want "running the show" on your wedding day. She's organized, takes care of all the little details and times everything to a "tee" (golf pun intended) I really appreciated the fact that she and the staff handled pretty much EVERYTHING so that my groom and I could focus on enjoying our day. I'd recommend Harbor Pines to anyone looking for a wedding venue. I can't say enough nice things about the staff there. My wedding day was perfect and I have Harbor Pines to thank for that!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Harbor Pines Golf Club 4

Ellen · Married on 03/17/2017

Harbor Pines made our day spectacular. The staff was very professional and friendly. The food was delicious and they were beyond accommodating with all the changes I made along the way. I highly recommend you give them a call now. Our wedding was a week ago (St. Pattys Day) and our guests are still raving that it was the best wedding they've ever been to!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Makenzie · Married on 09/12/2014

3.6
      3.5

Great venue for the price! Very accomadating to your needs and wants. Good was awesome.

Sent on 11/16/2015