Marie's Flower Shoppe Reviews

63 | Wildwood, NJ

63 Reviews for Marie's Flower Shoppe

63 Marie's Flower Shoppe Reviews

Shana · Married on 10/13/2018

Made our special day a dream come true!

Sharon did an absolutely amazing and beautiful job on the flowers at our wedding at the Congress Hall! I provided her with a short Pinterest board for inspiration, colors and flowers I liked, as well as our budget, and she worked perfectly within those parameters. We had our ceremony on the lawn and the aisle petals, chuppah (which she ordered specially in birch), bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were all STUNNING. For the reception hosted in the ballroom, the table arrangements and cake flowers were extremely elegant and exactly what I had asked for! I HIGHLY recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe!

Marie's Flower Shoppe 1

Katelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

My wedding bouquet and other flowers were gorgeous and delivered to the condo we stayed at in Wildwood Crest! Communication back and forth was quick and friendly! Thank you!

Marie's Flower Shoppe 2
    Marie's Flower Shoppe 3

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

We could not have been happier with Sharon and her husband! They were SO easy to work with and when planning a destination wedding that is all you really want. Sharon knew exactly what we were looking for and created beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. All of the flowers were delivered on time and to multiple locations (4 locations, in 2 different cities!). They were even there to see the beginning of the wedding to make sure everything looked great. I would highly recommend Marie’s Flower Shoppe for future events - they exceeded our expectations!

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2018

Sharon was incredible! She even accomodated a request made 2 weeks before the wedding! Our flowers were perfect... even more beautiful than I invisioned. I will definitely continue to use them for all my future needs

Lindsay · Married on 04/06/2018

Working with Sharon was an absolute pleasure from the moment I spoke with her. She truly respected my budget and was more than willing to help accommodate my needs. Not only was she extremely easy to work with and helpful, the flowers came out ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I am still getting compliments on my bouquet weeks later!

Marie's Flower Shoppe 4
    Marie's Flower Shoppe 5
    Marie's Flower Shoppe 6
    Marie's Flower Shoppe 7

Shirley · Married on 10/14/2017

Sharon was so wonderful to work with she stayed within our budget and the flowered were beautiful she found the biggest sunflowers that are still alive

Dana · Married on 10/08/2017

Sharon did an amazing job with flowers for our wedding. I received many compliments on the bouquets and arbor. Sharon was easy to work with, creative, and has a calming way about her. Her prices are very reasonable, and she made planning a wedding two hours away seem easy. I highly recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe for all occasions.

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

My wedding bouquet was STUNNING! Sharon gave her undivided attention and spend much time with me cultivating my vision and then make it reality, on our wedding day!

The beach set up was exactly how I envisioned it! It couldn't have been any more perfect. Thank you so much for helping make it the best day of our lives!

Love,
    Jennifer and John

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Marie's Flowers did an amazing job for our wedding. We got married down the shore and was planning the wedding an hour and a half away. Sharon was very easy to work with and helpful through the process. The flowers were beautiful!!!! We had grass centerpieces which were a great fixture to our shore wedding theme.

Jacquie · Married on 06/23/2017

Sharon created exquisite bouquets, arch and aisle decorations, and table centrepieces. She turned ideas into reality designing unique flower arrangements.

Kate · Married on 06/10/2017

Sharon was so helpful and responsive. We didn't have much of an idea of what we wanted, we only showed her a few pinterest pictures, and she took them and made beautiful bridal bouquets and decorated the arbor for our beach wedding. The flowers were beautiful. Would definitely recommend using Marie's!

Pam · Married on 06/01/2017

Marie's Flower Shoppe was extremely helpful in helping me design my wedding bouquets and arbor decor. The value was unbeatable and the service was great! Flowers were delivered right to my door at the hotel and the arbor was decorated perfectly! I would recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe to any bride out there - regardless of the size of the event!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved using Marie's Flower shop for our wedding! They were very friendly and very responsive to us through the whole process. Our flowers were beautiful and wish I could have kept my bouquet forever!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Marie's Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Nicole, you were so easy to work with!

Lydia · Married on 10/22/2016

Sharon the owner of Marie's flower shop did an excellent job with the flowers for my wedding. She took my vision and made it a reality. I had my wedding on the beach and she did my arbor. It looked beautifully breathtaking. Thanks Sharon!

Marie's Flower Shoppe is an amazing shop to get your wedding flowers from! My husband and I recently married at Icona Diamond Beach Resort right in Wildwood, NJ on 9/24/2016. From the start, Sharon contacted me very quickly when I emailed the shop about possible arrangements for my wedding. She was super flexible and I met her in person right away. We spoke with her about every little detail for my wedding and the pricing was very reasonable. Her and her husband and entire staff did a fabulous job on all the flower bouquets. Her husband delivered the flowers at the Icona in my hotel room the morning of the wedding. Just in time for the photographer to take detailed shots and regular photos of me and my girls. I received so many compliments about all the flowers at my wedding. My flowers were simple yet so elegant and classy. I can't thank Marie's Flower Shoppe enough for making my wedding flowers look like they were from a fairytale!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Marie's Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and review!!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

Sharon is very straight forward and does not take advantage of your lack of knowledge. She was able to take the Pinterest pictures I brought and provide more reasonably priced arrangements for both the bouquets and centerpieces. I also found out a week before the wedding that the flower girl was not allowed to use artificial petals, and she offered me some free of charge! She even allowed me to pay the entire balance on my credit card, which I know is not their normal policy. It was so nice and generous of them. I greatly appreciated it. I would highly recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Marie's Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you... please send pictures so that I may add to my portfolio... Best regards Sharon

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2016

Marie's was very easy to work with to stay within budget for flowers. Sharon suggested flowers that were similar in look to the pricey ones, in season, and matching the wedding colors! Everything came out beautifully.

Heather · Married on 07/26/2016

Sharron at Marie's was so helpful and informative. I went in with a few pinterest pictures and she knew all of the flowers in the photos and was able to help me decide what flowers and look would work within my budget. I felt comfortable from the moment I met with her, she does not try and take advantage of you by adding things that you don't need. She made sure to keep communication open letting me know if all of my choices would be available on the day of my wedding. On the day of Marie's Flower Shoppe definitely delivered exactly what I wanted and my centerpieces, bouquets and boutineers turned out even better then I imagined. I would definitely recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe for all of your flower needs!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Marie's Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Heather, it was so nice to work with you... I really loved your bouquet, it was so nice to do something a little different and interesting. Pictures please! Sharon

Marie's flower shoppe was so easy to work with! Sharon responded to emails and questions within a day and was very accommodating. Also she didn't mind adapting the arrangements to fit my budget while still making everything beautiful!

Kathy · Married on 06/18/2016

Five stars for every category. Sharon was very patient with me while we worked out details of arrangements. She was also helpful with suggestions. They did an absolutely beautiful job on our wedding flowers. (church, bridal, boutiners, etc.) The arrangements turned out to look like exactly what we expected. Actually, they were more beautiful then we expected ! Delivery, etc all prompt & went smoothly. I would highly recommend Marie's for a wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Marie's Flower Shoppe's reply:

Kathy, It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate the time you took to review my shop. Wishing you all the best, Sharon

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Sharon was so easy to work with!! She was on top of everything and responded quickly whenever I had any questions. She took care of everything the day of the wedding and I had nothing to worry about :) All of the arrangements looked amazing :)

• Z

Zorana · Married on 05/26/2016

Sharon did a great job with my bridal bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages. It was absolutely beautiful. I was so in love with my flowers! Thank you so much Sharon! Highly recommended.

Zorana

Dawn · Married on 05/14/2016

Sharon at Marie's Flower Shoppe was amazing! I was so happy with the arrangements she did for my wedding!

Tarin · Married on 05/14/2016

Don't have your self set in stone, allow Sharon to guide you through as her experience outweighs all that most of us have.
    Tell her your favorite or go to flowers and let her know if you don't like a certain one and then listen. Have a great event, this florist makes every effort to give you exactly what you want and delivers on that promise.