Marie's Flower Shoppe Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Amy P. Married on 11/05/2021

Sharon and her team are wonderful

We used Marie’s Flower Shoppe as our florist for our wedding at the Southern Mansion in Cape May. With just a few inspiration pictures Sharon and her team were able to execute our vision and actually far exceeded our expectations! Everyone raved about the flower arrangements- particularly how beautiful the roses were. Sharon was so easy to work with and her pricing was fair. We can’t recommend Marie’s Flower Shoppe enough.
  • Dani
    Dani P. Married on 08/08/2021

Great florist

Sharon was wonderful to work with. I gave her very little direction (just pointed out some bouquets I liked on her website) and she created the most beautiful bouquets for me and my MOH. She also made me a simple flower crown, which was adjustable and held up well!

The flowers were also so fresh that they still looked brand new a week after the wedding! The price was also reasonable. Flowers were delivered on time without issue.
    Nicole R. Married on 09/13/2019

Beautiful Work

Sharon’s work is stunning. I posted some pictures of bouquets on my Pintrest and Sharon was able to execute my wedding vision even better than I could imagine. I had some last minute requests and she was more than accommodating. Everyone at my wedding had nothing but praise for her work. The biggest thing I needed to have down my aisle was a circular arch. I was so pleased when I saw how beautiful she decorated it. I got married on an extremely windy day on the beach and Sharon was able to secure every flower perfectly. She also works with you to stick to your budget. I highly recommend Marie’s Flower Shoppe!
  • Yvonne
    Yvonne C. Married on 08/05/2019

Flexible, affordable, kind

Working with Sharon at Marie's Flower Shoppe was a stress-free pleasure. I'm not savvy at all when it comes to flowers, so I showed her some photos, and she was able to duplicate what we asked for based on seasonal availability. She was so kind and beyond flexible to keep us on budget. She had wonderful suggestions, she and her team were on time, set up and execution were perfect, and her cost was reasonable. I would absolutely recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe to help make your wedding beautiful and memorable.
  • Jean
    Jean Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Beyond Expectation

I cannot say enough about how beautiful my weddings flowers were thanks to Sharon. The colors, design, and quality were nothing short of perfect. The bridesmaids bouquets were beyond beautiful. The centerpieces and ceremony flowers were perfect. My bouquet was so beautiful that I am having it preserved. Sharon was a pleasure to work with for planning! She made my day even more perfect!
  • Car R
    Car Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect bouquet!

I got in touch with Marie’s a month before my wedding to ask for a bouquet (the only flowers for the wedding). We only "spoke" via email, discussing what types of flowers I liked and sharing photos of bouquets I liked. When the bouquet arrived I was amazed at how beautiful it was. They nailed my request perfectly and I was thrilled with my bouquet. I love seeing it in the photos.
    Danielle O. Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful Flowers for a Great Value

Marie's Flower Shoppe did the flowers for my wedding and they came out great! Sharon was wonderful to work with and picked out the perfect flowers for my bouquet. I know little to nothing about flowers but she was able to create a bouquet that went perfectly with my color scheme and also include my favorite flower. They were also reasonably priced.
    Shana Married on 10/13/2018

Made our special day a dream come true!

Sharon did an absolutely amazing and beautiful job on the flowers at our wedding at the Congress Hall! I provided her with a short Pinterest board for inspiration, colors and flowers I liked, as well as our budget, and she worked perfectly within those parameters. We had our ceremony on the lawn and the aisle petals, chuppah (which she ordered specially in birch), bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were all STUNNING. For the reception hosted in the ballroom, the table arrangements and cake flowers were extremely elegant and exactly what I had asked for! I HIGHLY recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe!
    Katelyn Married on 09/22/2018
    My wedding bouquet and other flowers were gorgeous and delivered to the condo we stayed at in Wildwood Crest! Communication back and forth was quick and friendly! Thank you!
    Kelly Married on 09/15/2018
    We could not have been happier with Sharon and her husband! They were SO easy to work with and when planning a destination wedding that is all you really want. Sharon knew exactly what we were looking for and created beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. All of the flowers were delivered on time and to multiple locations (4 locations, in 2 different cities!). They were even there to see the beginning of the wedding to make sure everything looked great. I would highly recommend Marie’s Flower Shoppe for future events - they exceeded our expectations!
    Amanda Married on 08/10/2018
    Sharon was incredible! She even accomodated a request made 2 weeks before the wedding! Our flowers were perfect... even more beautiful than I invisioned. I will definitely continue to use them for all my future needs
  • O
    Olivia Married on 06/02/2018

Beautiful Flowers, So Easy to Work With!

Sharon from Marie's Flower Shoppe was a pleasure to work with! She really made my vision come to life! I had a longer engagement and about halfway through I decided to change the flowers for the reception. Sharon was so helpful and made that process so easy. She also incorporated my great grandmother's necklace in my bouquet beautifully. I would 100% recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe!
    Lindsay Married on 04/06/2018
    Working with Sharon was an absolute pleasure from the moment I spoke with her. She truly respected my budget and was more than willing to help accommodate my needs. Not only was she extremely easy to work with and helpful, the flowers came out ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I am still getting compliments on my bouquet weeks later!
    Shirley Married on 10/14/2017
    Sharon was so wonderful to work with she stayed within our budget and the flowered were beautiful she found the biggest sunflowers that are still alive
    Dana Married on 10/08/2017
    Sharon did an amazing job with flowers for our wedding. I received many compliments on the bouquets and arbor. Sharon was easy to work with, creative, and has a calming way about her. Her prices are very reasonable, and she made planning a wedding two hours away seem easy. I highly recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe for all occasions.
    Jennifer Married on 10/07/2017
    My wedding bouquet was STUNNING! Sharon gave her undivided attention and spend much time with me cultivating my vision and then make it reality, on our wedding day!

The beach set up was exactly how I envisioned it! It couldn't have been any more perfect. Thank you so much for helping make it the best day of our lives!

Love,
    Jennifer and John
    Ashley Married on 07/08/2017
    Marie's Flowers did an amazing job for our wedding. We got married down the shore and was planning the wedding an hour and a half away. Sharon was very easy to work with and helpful through the process. The flowers were beautiful!!!! We had grass centerpieces which were a great fixture to our shore wedding theme.
    Jacquie Married on 06/23/2017
    Sharon created exquisite bouquets, arch and aisle decorations, and table centrepieces. She turned ideas into reality designing unique flower arrangements.
    Kate Married on 06/10/2017
    Sharon was so helpful and responsive. We didn't have much of an idea of what we wanted, we only showed her a few pinterest pictures, and she took them and made beautiful bridal bouquets and decorated the arbor for our beach wedding. The flowers were beautiful. Would definitely recommend using Marie's!
    Pam Married on 06/01/2017
    Marie's Flower Shoppe was extremely helpful in helping me design my wedding bouquets and arbor decor. The value was unbeatable and the service was great! Flowers were delivered right to my door at the hotel and the arbor was decorated perfectly! I would recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe to any bride out there - regardless of the size of the event!
    Nicole Married on 05/20/2017
    My husband and I absolutely loved using Marie's Flower shop for our wedding! They were very friendly and very responsive to us through the whole process. Our flowers were beautiful and wish I could have kept my bouquet forever!

Marie's Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Nicole, you were so easy to work with!
    Adria Married on 10/29/2016
    I would highly recommend Marie's. Sharon was easy to communicate with and put our big ideas to life. I couldn't have been happier with our centerpieces and the bouquets were beautiful. Everything worked out great and was exactly what I wanted.

Marie's Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Adria, I loved working with you and Michael, I really loved how the Centerpieces looked inside the winery! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding day!!!
    Lydia Married on 10/22/2016
    Sharon the owner of Marie's flower shop did an excellent job with the flowers for my wedding. She took my vision and made it a reality. I had my wedding on the beach and she did my arbor. It looked beautifully breathtaking. Thanks Sharon!
  • User2811428 2+ years ago
    Marie's Flower Shoppe is an amazing shop to get your wedding flowers from! My husband and I recently married at Icona Diamond Beach Resort right in Wildwood, NJ on 9/24/2016. From the start, Sharon contacted me very quickly when I emailed the shop about possible arrangements for my wedding. She was super flexible and I met her in person right away. We spoke with her about every little detail for my wedding and the pricing was very reasonable. Her and her husband and entire staff did a fabulous job on all the flower bouquets. Her husband delivered the flowers at the Icona in my hotel room the morning of the wedding. Just in time for the photographer to take detailed shots and regular photos of me and my girls. I received so many compliments about all the flowers at my wedding. My flowers were simple yet so elegant and classy. I can't thank Marie's Flower Shoppe enough for making my wedding flowers look like they were from a fairytale!

Marie's Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and review!!!!
    Kelly Married on 09/24/2016
    Sharon is very straight forward and does not take advantage of your lack of knowledge. She was able to take the Pinterest pictures I brought and provide more reasonably priced arrangements for both the bouquets and centerpieces. I also found out a week before the wedding that the flower girl was not allowed to use artificial petals, and she offered me some free of charge! She even allowed me to pay the entire balance on my credit card, which I know is not their normal policy. It was so nice and generous of them. I greatly appreciated it. I would highly recommend Marie's Flower Shoppe!

Marie's Flower Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you... please send pictures so that I may add to my portfolio...

Best regards