Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day

Little Egg Harbor, NJ View map

Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day! is a custom invitation and wedding stationery design company based in Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey. This artist offers a detailed, personalized service in designing and creating customized invitations that are made unique to each couple and wedding. Stephanie Somodi believes that the first glimpse into your wedding should be thoroughly individual to your style, your personality, and your love story, and will work with you to create invitations that reflect you.

Experience

Designer Stephanie Somodi has a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Visual Communications, and has years of experience in translating the thoughts and ideas of clients into personalized works of art. She has designed invitations and wedding stationery for celebrity couples, and has earned distinction as a specialist in “Weddings by the Sea.”

Stephanie Somodi offers personal consultations in order to get to know her clients, ensuring that invitations are given a unique style to reflect your personality. She offers open communication and detailed services, working closely with clients to achieve your ideal finished product. Her services include design, assembly, and printing of invitations and wedding stationery.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Amy W. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Stationary for a Perfect Day by Stephanie!

Stephanie worked on our invites and day of stationary which included our Mirror Seating Chart, Mirror Welcome Sign, Social Media Signs, and signature cocktail signs on our wedding 8/28 at Mallard Island Yacht Club. We also rented Buoys for our table numbers from her as well. I had been following Stephanie on Instagram as soon as we picked Mallard and I really loved her color combinations/paintings of the venue. Once we spoke on the phone, I knew she would capture my vision of the invitations and she certainly did. All of our guests kept complementing them and it continued for the day of the wedding. One of my favorite pieces she did for us was the water color picture of our dog for the signature drink sign. Everything I asked her to do she made come to life and even added her own touches that made my ideas even better. She is a pleasure to work with and very talented, I definitely recommend her for any stationary needs!
  • Corinne
    Corinne Married on 07/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was literally love at first sight when I saw Stephanie's invitations and met her, we did not look further. She totally understood our vision and working with her was a dream come true. Stephanie made the planning process flawless, it was extremely enjoyable and I would recommend her in a heartbeat. The end products went above and beyond what I envisioned and it brought a tear to my eye as I was filled with pure happiness and amazement with every creation. She amazed me with our finished invitations, place cards, menu cards that people were blown away with the most gorgeous invitation they have ever seen! I am in awe of her talent and would be lucky to have the opportunity to work with her again. We are huge fans and we are forever grateful!!!! Looking for something else to plan just to be able to work with Stephanie! Your the best vendor in the universe no doubt about it!!!
    Michelle S. Married on 07/12/2019

Gorgeous invites

Stephanie really did an amazing job! . The choice was easy picking her because her work speaks for itself. Amazing attention to detail.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Unforgettable D.J.'s Unforgettable D.J.'s Wedding DJs

I have had the good fortune of knowing Stephanie for nearly 10 years. She had really just begun marketing her designs for wedding invitations, and she was an instant success. There was such a need for someone like Stephanie... hand crafting some of the most beautiful invitations, save the dates, etc. I always knew that with her attention to detail, her charming personality, and passion for what she does, that she would be a success... as she and her business are. Cheers Stephanie!

Kris Rupp Photgraphy Kris Rupp Photgraphy Wedding Photographers

Stephanie rocks!!! Her invitations are beautiful, classy and unique!! Every time I photograph them I wish I knew her when I got married so she could do an invite for me. She is kind, sweet and truly loves what she does. Working with caring, genuine people like her makes my job even better!

1 Falkinburg Drive Little Egg Harbor, NJ, 08087
Location of (Stephanie Somodi - Designing the Most Inviting Day)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding