Art Paper Scissors

Farmingdale, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Art Paper Scissors is a wedding stationery company located in Farmingdale, New Jersey. Offering design services for save-the-dates, invitations, ceremony and reception materials, thank-you cards, and more, everything we create is custom and tailored to your special day. Whatever your style may be, Art Paper Scissors is here to bring your vision to life.

Our goal is to offer each couple something truly unique and unforgettable. We are here to help guide you through the wedding stationery journey with confidence. Our team will be there for you every step of the way, and we are looking forward to working with you! Art Paper Scissors offers wedding stationery services including assembly, addressing, printing, and shipping, as well as special techniques such as:

• Eco-friendly options
  • Foil-stamping
  • Letterpress
  • Embossing
  • Laser-cutting
  • Thermography
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Marjorie L. Getting married on 11/23/2022

Fantastic Experience!

Lisa is the best vendor you could ever work with when it comes to invitations and stationary in general! She was extremely patient with my husband and I throughout the entire process. Every detail on our invitations perfectly reflected who we are as a couple. I cannot recommend Art Paper Scissors enough. 馃槏
    Chelsea W. Getting married on 11/04/2022

Beautiful Invites!

We worked with Lisa for our Save The Dates and our Wedding Invitations and she was AMAZING! She walked us through the design process and made it so fun. She lead us in the right direction and was so quick to update the drafts if we wanted to make any changes. Our guests are still raving about our Save the Dates and invites!
    Brittany O. Getting married on 10/28/2022

Gorgeous invites!

Lisa was a pleasure to work with! She made our Wedding invitation vision come to life and I could not be happier. The amount of options she offers is amazing and not overwhelming at all. It really helped obtain our end result. 10/10 highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

• Sarah & Matt
    50 photos 路 09/22/2018
  • Steve & Megan
    31 photos 路 10/01/2017

SociaLife Wedding and Event Planning SociaLife Wedding and Event Planning Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I know that my clients trust that I will only refer them to quality vendors. When it comes to invitations and stationary, Lisa of Art Paper Scissors stands out among the rest! Every one of her concepts reflects my clients vision and personalities. Her attention to detail and one-of-a-kind products makes her a leader in the industry. Even as someone who has a design background, I continue to be impressed by her designs. I feel confident knowing that I can pitch her an idea and she will come back with an amazing product! I use Lisa for save-the-dates, invitations, table numbers and place cards, menus, labels, and even thank you cards. She always gets me everything in a timely matter, and even goes as far as taking extra initiative to stuff and stamp envelopes as needed. Lisa's professionalism, timeliness, and affordability consistently impresses my clients. I would never refer anyone else!

Gilded Lily Events Gilded Lily Events Wedding Planners

I began working with Lisa when she graciously donated her services to a special cause. Since then I have continued to work with Lisa from Art Paper Scissors and have always been impressed by her talent and professionalism. She listens completely to your vision and creates a design all your own. She gives all of your paper goods the utmost time and attention as she designs each and every piece. I confidently recommend Art Paper Scissors to my brides!

Christina Lilly Photography Christina Lilly Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa of Art Paper Scissors is such a great artist. I trust her style and have used her services for all my personal events over the past few years. She thinks outside of the box and reinvents the traditional idea of wedding invites.

39 Main Street Farmingdale, NJ, 07727
Location of (Art Paper Scissors)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding