Art Paper Scissors Reviews

Art Paper Scissors 6
Art Paper Scissors 7

Laurie P · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Great experience

Lisa listened to our ideas and created the most amazing invitation. They were delicate, original, and beautiful. She was easy to work with, very flexible, and patient with any requested change. We used her for invitations, save the dates, menus, itinerary, and signage. Her prices are reasonable and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Andrea Detoro · Getting married on 04/08/2020

Couldn't be happier!

Lisa and the team at Art Paper Scissors exceeded all of our expectations! Lisa was able to make our vision of our save the dates and invitiations come to life! We were able to meet ith her muiltiple times to create the perfect invite. They were absolutely beautiful. We have recieved so many comments from our guests of how beautiful they were. The responsivness, felxibility, and professionalism of Art Paper Scissors is like no other. I would highly reccomend Art Paper Scissors!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Jamie Roberts · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Best experience coupled with gorgeous invitations!

I recommend Art Paper Scissors and Lisa with the utmost confidence that you'll love your invitations and the experience of designing them, as much as I did. Lisa is just one of those people that get IT. She is kind, patient, and ridiculously talented. My save the date's and invitations were even more beautiful than I could have ever anticipated. I received countless texts and calls from my wedding guests regarding how gorgeous my invitations were. Lisa also made the experience so much fun and so easy! All in all, creating invitations with Lisa was probably my fondest memory of planning my wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Art Paper Scissors 8

Jennifer Russo · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Amazing Experience!

I highly recommend using Art Paper Scissors to anyone in need of custom invitations or announcements! Lisa continues to exceed my expectations with everything that I ask her to design- from my sister’s baby shower invitation to my wedding save the dates and invitations to receptions materials. Lisa is so personable and easy to work with. She makes designing invitations simple and fun! I looked forward to meeting with her to see what she came up with. Wedding planning is stressful enough, choosing Lisa takes any of the worrying out of the equation! She is professional, reliable, flexible and so creative! You will not regret choosing Art Paper Scissors!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Heejae

Heejae Shin · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful experience for my wedding invitations!

It was such a great experience working with Lisa at Art Paper Scissors. She was really accessible whether over phone or email and I always felt that I was in good hands. Wedding invitations can be pretty complicated so she helped go over every single thing with me to help me understand the entire process. Lisa really tried to understand what kind of atmosphere/theme we wanted to convey through our invitations for our wedding. She knew exactly what we wanted - modern sleekness but still very romantic and intimate and corresponding with our theme colors of white/iris-lilac-lavender. Our wedding invitations came out exactly the way we wanted and I could not be happier. I highly recommend Art Paper Scissors!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Andrea Masucci · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful Invitations & More...

I cant thank Lisa enough for making this part of the planning process so amazing! She is extremely talented and PATIENT. I changed my mind a few times, but she was always so helpful and willing to work with me until I found what I loved. My invites are beautiful, and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone! Thank you so much, Lisa!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Patti M. · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful work!

We designed and received beautiful wedding invitations for our daughter’s wedding from Lisa. The creativity and options are endless, and the quality of the work is top notch. If you’re looking for a unique, custom designed Invitation this should be your first stop. The samples in the studio are a great starting point and then everything can be customized to your taste with Lisa’s expertise guiding along the way. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jacqueline Sullivan · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing invitations!!!!

If you’re looking for someone to do any type of invitation, menu, save the dates, etc... Art Paper Scissors is your place ! I would give Lisa 5 stars if I could ! Not only is she AMAZING at her job, she is also the sweetest and most patient person. I live in a different state and she made the process so painless for me! She has the most beautiful creative designs. My family and friends all raved about my invitations and how beautiful and unique they were. Highly recommend !!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Heather D · Getting married on 10/26/2019

So happy with my wedding invitations!!

It was a pleasure working with Lisa from Art, Paper and Scissors! Not only did I end up with an amazing invitation, the process and working with her was easy and perfect! At our first meeting Lisa showed me several beautiful sample invitations and we discussed themes, ideas, coloring and fonts. For our next meeting, she created three beautiful invitations that were designed specifically from what I said. It was very helpful seeing sample invitations that were designed from everything I said and had all of our information on it. We were able to pick and choose from the samples and create our own unique wedding invitation. I could not be happier with our wedding invitation and all the work that Lisa from Art, Paper Scissors did! I am now looking forward to continuing working with her to match everything with our dinner menus, seating charts and thank you cards.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • jennifer

jennifer · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Art paper scissors review

Lisa is amazing and so knowledgeable at what she does. She made the experience so much fun and not overwhelming. My invitations came out perfect. I highly recommend her for all your paper needs for your special day.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Katherine · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better invitation-buying experience! Lisa is so sweet and so helpful. She really helps pull together exactly what you’re looking for. If you can’t visualize it yourself, she’ll create it for you! I thought I could save money by buying invitations online, but I soon realized I could get a completely customized invitation for the same price by a professional designer. She also makes the approval process very easy (via email) and she’ll even ship them to you if you live far from her office. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Tara Weisenfeld · Married on 10/13/2019

Customizable Invitations

Lisa made our beautiful invitations for our wedding. She was incredible to work with, met with us on numerous occasions, and made our invitation perfect. They turned out gorgeous and she couldn't have made the process more seamless. Everything is customizable from paper, color, and font to envelope liners. She was even able to incorporate personal calligraphy to the invitation. Thank you, Lisa!!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Art Paper Scissors 9
  • Toniann

Toniann · Married on 10/13/2019

Perfect invites!

Lisa was absolutely amazing! Loved my invitations and so did all of my guests! Lisa made the vision of my invitations come to life. She also stayed within my budget and gave me great suggestions. I would definitely recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Robyn

Robyn Gebele · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Experience, Excellent Product

My wedding invitations came out beautiful and the quality was amazing. Helping in the creative process designing them was also something I enjoyed.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique Chacanias · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful!

I just sent out my invitations 2 days ago and I am already getting texts from family and friends telling me how beautiful they are.

Lisa at Arts Paper Scissors is professional and listens to a bride and groom to ensure that they get exactly what they want. With Lisa, your invitations and paper needs will be one less thing you need to worry about during the wedding process. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lucy · Married on 09/21/2019

Working with Lisa on our wedding day paper needs was hands down the best decision we made during our planning process! Lisa was easy to work with, extremely creative, and able to capture our (very different) styles in the perfect wedding invites, rehearsal invites, escort cards and menus. Everything from her is completely customized to your needs - and she is willing to iterate with you until things are absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for any wedding (or non-wedding) paper needs...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Taylor Ingenhuett · Married on 09/21/2019

The Best Decision I made!

The process entirely was what stands out the most to me!
    I never was the one to dream of my own since I was young so when I got engaged I was a deer in headlights. From the first initial call I knew Lisa was the one I wanted to work with. From the clear communication to sticking to the timeline deadlines she was the most efficient person I have worked with through all my wedding processes. Thank you Lisa for creating custom Save The Dates and Invitations that are beautiful and simple which is exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Melissa Kinel · Married on 09/15/2019

Dreamy Invitations!!!

Had a wonderful experience with Lisa! She took the time to get to know us and help us through the process. Lisa was very responsive and met our very tight deadline. Our invitations came out beautifully and people have not stopped raving about them. We changed our minds a few times about the design and Lisa remained flexible and worked with us until we loved our finished product. Would highly recommend and plan to use her for other wedding paper goods! Can’t thank her enough!!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Carley Walko · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely great service!

My invitations came out beautifully and Lisa was amazing to work with! She responded immediately to my emails & made some last minute address changes even after I approved the final proofs. She was so friendly & listened to everything I wanted!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Allyson · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding Invitations!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lisa! She was incredible to work with, helped me narrow down ideas, and was very patient with me through the entire process. After just a few minutes speaking to her, I loved her vibe and knew we had to work with her to create our beautiful invitations. The turn over time was quick and they came out more beautiful than we could have imagined! Our guests went crazy when they received them in the mail. You won’t regret choosing to work with her!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing work! And very attentive!

I highly recommend Lisa with Art Paper Scissors. She had previously done my sisters wedding invitations around three years ago and we received SO many compliments on them. So naturally, for my wedding I made sure to go to Lisa. I had an idea of what I wanted but what pretty clueless on how to actually make that idea come to life. Lisa had so many examples and helped so much with making my perfect wedding invitation. She is always super responsive to all my questions (I had a lot!) as well as many changes I had to make with the guest list and addresses. When the invitations came in, Lisa let me know right away, and I could not have been happier. They were the most beautiful invites I had ever seen. I can't wait for all my guests to get them. Lisa is an absolute pleasure to work with and we definitely will be using her for our seating chart. Work with Lisa, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Lou

Lou Contaldi · Married on 09/01/2019

Art Paper Scissors is a Masterclass In Boutique Paper Goods

Hey everyone! This is a quick groom review for Art Paper Scissors. In short, Lisa was so amazing with our save the dates (and cost-friendly!) we needed to get all paper goods with her.

There are so many places to get invites and save the dates, that we really took a leap in reaching out to Art Paper Scissors. Obviously, Lisa's portfolio and Pinterest portfolio is amazing but we had more than a few moments where we didn't click with vendors who look amazing on paper.

Lisa got back to us right away and set up an in-depth call into our vision for our Save the Date -- very much the perfect balance of offering her expert guidance and giving us the freedom and creativity. We ended up going with an art deco-inspired scratch off Save the Date and LOVED it!

With that said... we didn't expect the reaction we got from family. Save the Dates aren't normally a focal point of discussion, but it was the talk of our family, friends, and people we hadn't heard from for years (you know the people you have to invite to the wedding).

We were hoping to try out a few different vendors for the Invitations, but we let Lisa know within the week that we were keeping with Art Paper Scissors.

So the process was just as easy as the last time -- another in-depth chat about our style for the invites, what our tone wanted to be, wording, details, etc. The final proofs came to us and it was absolutely perfect. We sent out the invites, and got another round of calls. My parents would tell us daily about family members calling them to rave about the invites. The important reoccurring note was that everything seemed so creative, boutique, and custom-fit to me and my fiancee.

Lisa has helped us with some other smaller (but equally amazing) custom projects like the programs; we have upcoming brides-to-be asking for the referral.

Lisa and Art Paper Scissors is everything you could want in wedding paper goods! Personalized, hand-crafted, detail-oriented, and a talking point in the months leading up to our big day, Lisa and Art Paper Scissors is easily our strongest recommendation for vendors (in a long list).

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Art Paper Scissors 10

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2019

Very professional

Lisa was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She was very professional and helpful. She listened to our ideas and created the most beautiful wedding invitations. After we got those back we decided to get programs for the church, which was a last minute thing and she created them to look the same as our invites and we were able to get them within days! I definitely recommend working with Lisa and her company!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience!

One of my best friends referred me to Lisa, I have to say that at first I thought the prices for invitations were ridiculous. I even thought what would I save by doing them myself all in all not much would have been saved and I would have had much more aggravation. With over 300 guests and lots of stress, Lisa has been one of the easiest vendors to deal with. She captured my vision and answered all my questions. Even after giving a final count and “more were added” she assured me not to worry. All that have seen the invitations love her work! I would definitely recommend Lisa to all family and friends ❤️

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing work!

We had such a great experience working with Lisa at Art, Paper, Scissors for our wedding invitations. Not only is her work amazing, but she is super sweet, personable and professional. I never realized how much thought was required in picking out our invitations and was slightly overwhelmed. However, Lisa took us through the process step by step. We had a very strict budget on the lower end of her price range and she worked with us to keep the price as low as possible without taking away from the look of the invitations. She never tried to up-sell us and fully respected what we were looking to spend. The invitations were mailed last week and I have received countless calls and texts from friends and family about how stunning they are. I highly recommend Lisa and her team!

Sent on 05/05/2019