Art Paper Scissors Reviews

Art Paper Scissors 4
Art Paper Scissors 5
Art Paper Scissors 6

Lucy · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Working with Lisa on our wedding day paper needs was hands down the best decision we made during our planning process! Lisa was easy to work with, extremely creative, and able to capture our (very different) styles in the perfect wedding invites, rehearsal invites, escort cards and menus. Everything from her is completely customized to your needs - and she is willing to iterate with you until things are absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for any wedding (or non-wedding) paper needs...you won't be disappointed!

Erica · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful & Perfectly Personalized Invitations

We originally saw one of Lisa's invitation designs on our friend's refrigerator, and we knew that we had to have her design our invitations. Lisa makes such beautiful invitations that are truly customized to the bride and groom. We had a vision for our invitations, but Lisa brought that to a whole new level with her attentiveness to our preferences, her creativity, and her attention to detail. We don't know how she did it, but she managed to capture so many elements of our wedding in our invitations. Lisa was truly a joy to work with, and we are so happy with our final product!

Samantha · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Lisa is AMAZING! My invitations were above and beyond my expectations and everyone loved them! She is so easy to work will and has so many options to choose from. Highly highly recommend her!

Heather Jones · Getting married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful, Easy Going, Great Product

This is a great company. Lisa is an amazing designer. We had a meeting to get together and figure out my style and what feel I wanted for the invitations. We went over average pricing but there was no rush to make a decision to go with them. Of course I saw samples and I loved them so I jumped on board. I live an hour away and my wedding was coming up so Lisa mailed me 3 different samples/styles to see what I like. We had a phone appointed to go over pros and cons of each one. She then made a final pdf proof and sent it to me prior to printing. The invites were beautiful and were finished prior to the date she gave me. I received so many compliments on them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Lauren

Lauren Donohue · Getting married on 03/29/2019

The best!

When we first came across Lisa on instagram, we were super impressed with her work which is obviously what drew us to work with her for our wedding invitations. Well she exceeded our expectations! A lot of brides say that they don't want to go crazy with invitations (including me) but the invitation really sets the tone for the wedding and you will realize that on your first meeting with Lisa. Our invitations came out so beautiful. We've gotten so much feedback from our guests saying how its the most beautiful invitation they've ever received! And I have to agree- it is the most beautiful invitation I've ever seen. She made the whole process so easy and stress free that all we had to do was stamp them and mail them out. Lisa was so patient which also made her so enjoyable to work with! We have her making our seating cards as well because we were so pleased with her work. Lisa, Will and I can't thank you enough for your exceptional work and patience! You were a joy to work with and I recommend you to every bride I come across!

Pamela · Married on 03/17/2019

Dream come true!

I can't begin to express how happy I am with the final product of my Save The Dates and Wedding Invitations! Lisa made the process painless and practically hassle free. If you're looking for personalization and beautiful craftsmanship, I would highly recommend using Art Paper Scissors. Lisa worked around our schedules, made it easy for when we couldn't make a face to face visit(via email/phone), but when we did visit she was friendly and welcoming. She had lots of different options and ideas. She never pushed but only made suggestions, usually being ones we loved! She was incredibly helpful in all aspects during the process. Her work is beyond amazing and she has a true talent. I love how well she got to know us and it definitely showed through in the details and final products. As a bride-to-be I loved recieving such positive feedback from my guests. One friend mentioned to other friends of ours that we(my fiance and myself) hands down had the best Save the dates of the year( his included in the comparison ) as well as guests telling me how beautiful they looked and how funny our RSVP cards were. It was the minor details that made the overall presence of our personalities shine through. I am so grateful for the work I received and I would definitely work with Art Paper Scissors again.

Cassie · Married on 03/09/2019

Art Paper Scissors

If there were more stars to give Art Paper Scissors, I absolutely would!!!! Lisa was such a dream to work with. Her warmth, professionalism and attentiveness is every brides dream! She took a vision we had and made it into a reality! We have received so many compliments on how beautiful our invitations are and how personalized they were. Lisa was able to capture the very essence of who we are both individually and who we are as a couple! I strongly recommend every bride to consider working with Lisa! Loved, loved LOVED her service!

• Marc

Marc Tarabocchia · Married on 12/29/2018

Invitations For Wedding

Lisa does an amazing job, and she very good at communicating with you on anything you need. I recommend her highly for wedding invitations.

• mallory

mallory · Married on 12/23/2018

Brought my vision to life!! Wonderful, enjoyable experience!

My best friend referred me to Lisa, and I am forever thankful that she did!! Working with Lisa was like working with a lifelong friend; she is sweet, warm, welcoming, but also very professional, super responsive, and extremely talented. On my first visit to Art Paper Scissors, I immediately felt at ease and confident that I had made the right choice. Lisa works out of her own studio which is super impressive; she has so many amazing samples to look through. The possibilities really are endless when working with Lisa, and you will always be leaving with a beautiful, custom invite that is truly unique to you!! I had a winter wedding and wanted to keep the invites a light grey/bluish to keep with my wedding theme, and it was very important to me that they had a traditional, yet elegant and classic look to them. Lisa completely over-delivered on my vision. She absolutely killed it!! When working with Lisa, she'll give you 3 samples based on your conversations from your first meeting. Her first sample was PERFECT. It was beyond what I ever dreamed of. It was really my dream wedding invite :) I received messages for weeks from friends and family about how amazing the invites were!!! They were truly special and I can't wait to frame one to display forever. Thank you Lisa for making my invite dreams come true!!! Go to Art Paper Scissors, you wont regret it!!

Art Paper Scissors 7
    Art Paper Scissors 8
    Art Paper Scissors 9

Jenna · Married on 10/27/2018

Personal, creative, unique and beautiful

When I first got engaged, invitations were not something I really cared about. I felt that people were just going to throw them away. I decided to meet with Lisa after reading some of her reviews. To say her invitation that she CREATED for my wedding was spectacular. I was expecting to go there and see a bunch of invitations from a book, tell her the theme and look at those invitations. That was not at all what happened. It was extremely personal. We discussed what I liked, didn't like, colors, themes, and wording. We went back a few weeks later and she showed us 3 different designs. I was BLOWN AWAY. I went from not caring about my invitations to being OBSESSED with them. I was so excited for people to see them and everyone said how amazing they were. Lisa was a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to use her again. I know that a lot of people use online websites, she was not priced much more than the majority of the invitation websites. Please consider using Lisa for any of your paper needs for your invitations. It was personal and I really felt like the invitations matched what we wanted perfectly without even knowing what we wanted. Thank you so much Lisa!

Casey · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful invitations

Our invitations set the tone for our wedding. Lisa is truly a master of her craft. All of the options she showed us were beautiful, however, the final design was more than we ever expected. We don't know if we got more compliments on the wedding itself, or the invitations. We loved her work so much, we had her also design our table numbers, menu cards, and place cards. They all came out beautiful!

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

Art Paper Scissors Review

Lisa is amazing! She is so creative and sweet. Lisa handled the Save the Dates, Invitations, Menu cards, Escort cards, Wedding timeline and now we're working on Thank You cards. Lisa kept me on time and on budget, and I received fantastic feedback from family and friends on how unique everything turned out. Thank you Lisa!

• Becky

Becky Bond Roitzsch · Married on 10/12/2018

The most fun part of wedding planning!

The paper goods for our wedding were very important to me. I had a certain pattern that I wanted to incorporate into the design that I knew I wouldn't be able to get through Minted or any other online invitation site. To be honest, working with Lisa was the most fun part of this whole planning process! She is incredibly friendly and professional, and was willing to work with our budget (this was a splurge, but we still needed to keep it on the lower-end).
    Whether I wanted a certain design or not, I'm so glad we worked with her! It was nice to have an actual person to work with, and she was able to answer random questions we had throughout the process (like whether it's polite or not to say "no kids" on the invite itself. It's not. Ha.). And actually, hiring her first helped get us rolling on our timeline and other tasks we needed to get done before save the dates or wedding invites went to print. She was that helpful! And of course we LOVED the design of our save the dates and invites. People still tell us about how funny our RSVP response cards were and how much they liked our invites. Overall, if you want an added special experience and another helpful vendor to work with through this process, hire Lisa! You won't regret it.

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Use Lisa at Art Paper Scissors, she is the best and you won't regret It!

• Kim

Kim · Married on 09/29/2018

Gorgeous Printing!

We used Lisa for our Save the Dates and Invitations as well as all of our printing at the wedding (table names/numbers, guest book sign, hashtag signs, menus and seating charts). She was always very quick at responding, made any changes we wanted and did an amazing job! Everything turned out beautiful! So many guests commented on the various aspects of printing :)

Deanna · Married on 09/14/2018

I cannot say enough about Lisa and Art, Paper, Scissors. After doing TONS of research for wedding stationary - and hating it all - I stumbled upon APS and reached out. Lisa was so quick to answer and so, so accommodating. We met to talk about my thoughts and she came up with 3 absolutely beautiful and unique invitations. I was on the hunt for a unique colored sunflower (absolutely not the generic sunflower) for my invitations and Lisa delivered big time. The invitation I turned out so, so perfect and totally captured the vision for my wedding. Lisa worked with me to personalize the invitation and the end product was outstanding. I had guests calling me when they got the invitations complimenting them and asking where they came from. Lisa also designed a number of ceremony and reception materials for my wedding - including bar and hashtag signage, escort cards and hotel itinerary. I could not be more pleased with everything! Don't hesitate to work with Lisa - you won't be disappointed!

Carlie · Married on 09/02/2018

Lisa was very professional and so creative. She made the process so easy and stress less ! I even had to order more invitations a month before my wedding and she got them out to me ASAP. I could not believe how fast it was ! I was so relieved ! So happy with the way it all turned out ! The invitations were beautiful!

Evelyn · Married on 08/19/2018

Lisa was absolutely amazing. She made our wedding so special with quality invitations, outstanding programs, menus, and escort cards! Lots of positive feedback from guests on the invitations (it was almost like they were invited to a royal wedding!) and the unique programs. The programs I was initially concerned about because I had absolutely no idea how to explain what I wanted, but Lisa was able to interpret my chicken scratch on powerpoint into beyond what I was imagining in my own head! Highly recommend!

Katrina · Married on 08/17/2018

I would HIGHLY recommend arts paper scissors to anyone looking for beautiful wedding materials including invitations, timeline of events for a hotel welcome bag, ceremony programs, reception menus and table numbers. My fiancé and I were initially drawn to arts paper scissors from the gorgeous work featured on their website and how fast Lisa responded to our request for more information. During our first meeting, Lisa took the time to find out exactly what we were looking for and truly cared about making something special and unique for us and remained extremely patient and helpful throughout the entire process. We were absolutely blown away by how AMAZING our invitations turned out and our guests are still talking about how beautiful they are!!

Daniella · Married on 08/17/2018

I don’t even know where to start with my review of Art Paper Scissors (not to be dramatic). Finding Lisa was a blessing (okay this is going to be really dramatic). She was just so awesome and fun to work with. My husband and I were having a large Indian wedding, and there were a lot of components to the invitations. We also wanted something that reflected our personalities, but still felt adult-like. Basically, we wanted her to make an invitation that had video game elements to it, but didn’t feel too silly. She did exactly that! She considered all the details that we wanted and gave us three beautiful examples to choose from! Also, picking colors and little decorative details is really fun because she has a million things to choose from. Our final invitations were gorgeous and all of our guests loved them. We loved working with her so much that now my sister-in-law and her fiancée are using her for their wedding as well! We can’t wait to see what magic she creates for their invitations. Thank you, Lisa!

Brittni · Married on 08/11/2018

When searching for invitations and menus for my wedding, I had a very specific look in mind but had no idea to go about it. From the minute we met Lisa, the search was over. Lisa is so patient and kind and puts such care into her work. We bounced so many ideas off of her and she continuously showed us something else that blew us away. Everything we asked of her was in a timely manner and her responsiveness to my questions was prompt every single time. From the designs, to the paper choices, and everything in between, the process was easy, stress free, and so satisfying. I was pleased each time I received a proof through email or package in the mail. For whatever your paper needs, I would recommend Lisa and Art Paper Scissors over and over again. She cares for her clients and her work greatly. You will not be disappointed!

Anuradha · Married on 08/04/2018

Lisa did an amazing job with our wedding invites, seating chart, and ceremony pamphlets. If you want bespoke paper work, you have to go to her! She is a thorough professional - very responsive and prompt. I was a bit nervous because I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but she helped guide me and found the perfect design. Highly recommend!

JoAnn · Married on 08/02/2018

Lisa was amazing to work with! Very flexible and willing to work within your budget. Received so many complements on my invitations, I would definitely recommend working with Art Paper Scissors for any of your wedding needs!

Natalie · Married on 07/27/2018

I loved working with Lisa to design our invitations! I was so happy when I found her and she really helped make my vision come to life. She is one of the kindest souls you will ever meet :) I’ve received so many compliments on how great the invitations turned out!! It was a super fun process and I’m excited to work with her on our reception pieces as well - the fact that she helps print the seating chart is a huge plus!