Art Paper Scissors Reviews

Art Paper Scissors 6
Art Paper Scissors 7

Andrea Detoro · Getting married on 04/08/2020

Couldn't be happier!

Lisa and the team at Art Paper Scissors exceeded all of our expectations! Lisa was able to make our vision of our save the dates and invitiations come to life! We were able to meet ith her muiltiple times to create the perfect invite. They were absolutely beautiful. We have recieved so many comments from our guests of how beautiful they were. The responsivness, felxibility, and professionalism of Art Paper Scissors is like no other. I would highly reccomend Art Paper Scissors!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Jamie Roberts · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Best experience coupled with gorgeous invitations!

I recommend Art Paper Scissors and Lisa with the utmost confidence that you'll love your invitations and the experience of designing them, as much as I did. Lisa is just one of those people that get IT. She is kind, patient, and ridiculously talented. My save the date's and invitations were even more beautiful than I could have ever anticipated. I received countless texts and calls from my wedding guests regarding how gorgeous my invitations were. Lisa also made the experience so much fun and so easy! All in all, creating invitations with Lisa was probably my fondest memory of planning my wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Art Paper Scissors 8

Heejae Shin · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Wonderful experience for my wedding invitations!

It was such a great experience working with Lisa at Art Paper Scissors. She was really accessible whether over phone or email and I always felt that I was in good hands. Wedding invitations can be pretty complicated so she helped go over every single thing with me to help me understand the entire process. Lisa really tried to understand what kind of atmosphere/theme we wanted to convey through our invitations for our wedding. She knew exactly what we wanted - modern sleekness but still very romantic and intimate and corresponding with our theme colors of white/iris-lilac-lavender. Our wedding invitations came out exactly the way we wanted and I could not be happier. I highly recommend Art Paper Scissors!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Katherine · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!!!

I couldn’t have asked for a better invitation-buying experience! Lisa is so sweet and so helpful. She really helps pull together exactly what you’re looking for. If you can’t visualize it yourself, she’ll create it for you! I thought I could save money by buying invitations online, but I soon realized I could get a completely customized invitation for the same price by a professional designer. She also makes the approval process very easy (via email) and she’ll even ship them to you if you live far from her office. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Lucy · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Working with Lisa on our wedding day paper needs was hands down the best decision we made during our planning process! Lisa was easy to work with, extremely creative, and able to capture our (very different) styles in the perfect wedding invites, rehearsal invites, escort cards and menus. Everything from her is completely customized to your needs - and she is willing to iterate with you until things are absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for any wedding (or non-wedding) paper needs...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Allyson · Getting married on 09/13/2019

Wedding Invitations!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lisa! She was incredible to work with, helped me narrow down ideas, and was very patient with me through the entire process. After just a few minutes speaking to her, I loved her vibe and knew we had to work with her to create our beautiful invitations. The turn over time was quick and they came out more beautiful than we could have imagined! Our guests went crazy when they received them in the mail. You won’t regret choosing to work with her!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Jennifer · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Amazing work! And very attentive!

I highly recommend Lisa with Art Paper Scissors. She had previously done my sisters wedding invitations around three years ago and we received SO many compliments on them. So naturally, for my wedding I made sure to go to Lisa. I had an idea of what I wanted but what pretty clueless on how to actually make that idea come to life. Lisa had so many examples and helped so much with making my perfect wedding invitation. She is always super responsive to all my questions (I had a lot!) as well as many changes I had to make with the guest list and addresses. When the invitations came in, Lisa let me know right away, and I could not have been happier. They were the most beautiful invites I had ever seen. I can't wait for all my guests to get them. Lisa is an absolute pleasure to work with and we definitely will be using her for our seating chart. Work with Lisa, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Ashley · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience!

One of my best friends referred me to Lisa, I have to say that at first I thought the prices for invitations were ridiculous. I even thought what would I save by doing them myself all in all not much would have been saved and I would have had much more aggravation. With over 300 guests and lots of stress, Lisa has been one of the easiest vendors to deal with. She captured my vision and answered all my questions. Even after giving a final count and “more were added” she assured me not to worry. All that have seen the invitations love her work! I would definitely recommend Lisa to all family and friends ❤️

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 07/26/2019

Amazing work!

We had such a great experience working with Lisa at Art, Paper, Scissors for our wedding invitations. Not only is her work amazing, but she is super sweet, personable and professional. I never realized how much thought was required in picking out our invitations and was slightly overwhelmed. However, Lisa took us through the process step by step. We had a very strict budget on the lower end of her price range and she worked with us to keep the price as low as possible without taking away from the look of the invitations. She never tried to up-sell us and fully respected what we were looking to spend. The invitations were mailed last week and I have received countless calls and texts from friends and family about how stunning they are. I highly recommend Lisa and her team!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Kasandra · Married on 06/30/2019

I highly recommend using Art Paper Scissors for your invites and any other paper goods you might need for your wedding!

I am thrilled with how my invites turned out! Lisa was so very helpful with her suggestions and guidance through the whole process.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Vendor Decision!

Partnering with Lisa on our invites and day-of paper has been one of my favorite parts of the entire planning process! Lisa has been incredible to work with every step of the way - she is creative, prompt and is not afraid to go outside of the box. She takes the time to know each couple and understand their vision before moving forward with three different comps for review. She wants to make sure everything is completely customized to you and will happily reiterate until things are absolutely perfect (even if your request is a little out there!) My family and friends have been raving about our invites for weeks - can't wait to see what they think of our wedding programs :) Thank you, Lisa - you are the best!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Sarnelli · Married on 06/28/2019

absolutely great experience

I could not be happier working with Lisa for my wedding and shower invitations. When I received a wedding invite in the mail last year that I absolutely loved, I knew I had to work with the person that made it. Lisa is wonderful to work with. She is prompt with answering emails and making changes a million times until it is perfect. My mom and I can be a bit overwhelming, and she handled us perfectly (haha) There aren't enough nice words to describe our experience. It was easy and painless. She truly gave me one less thing to worry about, and I appreciate that so much. I have already gotten so many compliments on my invitations and I am proud to say art paper scissors made them.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Samantha · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding Invitations so good, they will make you cry!

Using Art Paper Scissors for our wedding invitations was honestly the best choice we made throughout this whole wedding process. It has been the only choice where I have not second guessed, did not search for 6x other vendors to compare to, and did not get stressed. From the moment I reached out, Lisa was quick to respond, so patient, really understood what we were looking for, and really had our trust. She put our vision together through 3x mock ups that we were so beyond impressed with. From those mock ups, we worked with Lisa to decide on our most perfect wedding invitation at her office which is SO cute BTW! When our invitations arrived last week, I cried when I opened them. They are everything we could have wished for and more! We always said we did not want to spend a fortune on invitations, and with Art Paper Scissors we were able to stay within our budget and get the absolute best quality that we would have imagined. She has so many choices, so many options, and is so sweet and honest. I would recommend Lisa time and time and again, with zero hesitation. I have already recommended her to a few of my friends who are getting married this year! Use Art Paper Scissor for your wedding, or ANY event! She will not disappoint :)

Sent on 04/22/2019

Brittany Fodero · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing service!

Using Art Paper Scissors was by far the best decision we made throughout the whole wedding process. It was out easiest vendor too choose by far. Lisa is AMAZING at what she does. Her work is beautiful and she is extremely creative and talented. She is patient and really listens to your needs and wants. I also really liked working with her because she wasn't pushy like some of the other vendors I have met with. I can't recommend Lisa and the entire team at Art Paper Scissors enough. I promise if you get your invitations or any other materials from her you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!

I saw Art Paper Scissor on Instagram and once I met with Lisa in person I knew instantly she had to do our invitations. She did our save the dates and wedding invitations and they are gorgeous! She knew exactly what I wanted and gave me amazing options to choose from. Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Danielle Morris · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding invitations gone perfectly!

Lisa from ArtPaperScissor was an absolutely pleasure to work with. The first day we met with her was like meeting with a friend for a cup of coffee! She was so warm and welcoming. She spent so much time showing us multiple different ideas and once we narrowed it down she offered to make a sample of our top 3!! She had those done in a timely fashion and quickly made our next appt. At that appt we chose our invitation and before we knew it they were desgined, printed, stuffed and ready to be picked up! She was extremely professional and precise with her work. Everyone has reached out to us saying they were one of the prettiest invitations they’ve ever seen. We can’t wait to use her for the rest of our wedding papery and highly recommend her to anyone looking!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Erica · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful & Perfectly Personalized Invitations

We originally saw one of Lisa's invitation designs on our friend's refrigerator, and we knew that we had to have her design our invitations. Lisa makes such beautiful invitations that are truly customized to the bride and groom. We had a vision for our invitations, but Lisa brought that to a whole new level with her attentiveness to our preferences, her creativity, and her attention to detail. We don't know how she did it, but she managed to capture so many elements of our wedding in our invitations. Lisa was truly a joy to work with, and we are so happy with our final product!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Jillian · Married on 04/27/2019

Art Paper Scissors

We had a fantastic experience working with Lisa from Art Paper Scissors! We were really sure what we wanted for our invitations but meeting with Lisa she was able to ask the right questions and create the perfect invites for us! We ended up going back to get escort cards and welcome bag tags from her that were awesome as well! Ww would highly recommend working with Lisa!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Art Paper Scissors 9

Samantha · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Lisa is AMAZING! My invitations were above and beyond my expectations and everyone loved them! She is so easy to work will and has so many options to choose from. Highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Heather Jones · Married on 03/31/2019

Wonderful, Easy Going, Great Product

This is a great company. Lisa is an amazing designer. We had a meeting to get together and figure out my style and what feel I wanted for the invitations. We went over average pricing but there was no rush to make a decision to go with them. Of course I saw samples and I loved them so I jumped on board. I live an hour away and my wedding was coming up so Lisa mailed me 3 different samples/styles to see what I like. We had a phone appointed to go over pros and cons of each one. She then made a final pdf proof and sent it to me prior to printing. The invites were beautiful and were finished prior to the date she gave me. I received so many compliments on them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Donohue · Married on 03/29/2019

The best!

When we first came across Lisa on instagram, we were super impressed with her work which is obviously what drew us to work with her for our wedding invitations. Well she exceeded our expectations! A lot of brides say that they don't want to go crazy with invitations (including me) but the invitation really sets the tone for the wedding and you will realize that on your first meeting with Lisa. Our invitations came out so beautiful. We've gotten so much feedback from our guests saying how its the most beautiful invitation they've ever received! And I have to agree- it is the most beautiful invitation I've ever seen. She made the whole process so easy and stress free that all we had to do was stamp them and mail them out. Lisa was so patient which also made her so enjoyable to work with! We have her making our seating cards as well because we were so pleased with her work. Lisa, Will and I can't thank you enough for your exceptional work and patience! You were a joy to work with and I recommend you to every bride I come across!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Pamela · Married on 03/17/2019

Dream come true!

I can't begin to express how happy I am with the final product of my Save The Dates and Wedding Invitations! Lisa made the process painless and practically hassle free. If you're looking for personalization and beautiful craftsmanship, I would highly recommend using Art Paper Scissors. Lisa worked around our schedules, made it easy for when we couldn't make a face to face visit(via email/phone), but when we did visit she was friendly and welcoming. She had lots of different options and ideas. She never pushed but only made suggestions, usually being ones we loved! She was incredibly helpful in all aspects during the process. Her work is beyond amazing and she has a true talent. I love how well she got to know us and it definitely showed through in the details and final products. As a bride-to-be I loved recieving such positive feedback from my guests. One friend mentioned to other friends of ours that we(my fiance and myself) hands down had the best Save the dates of the year( his included in the comparison ) as well as guests telling me how beautiful they looked and how funny our RSVP cards were. It was the minor details that made the overall presence of our personalities shine through. I am so grateful for the work I received and I would definitely work with Art Paper Scissors again.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Cassie · Married on 03/09/2019

Art Paper Scissors

If there were more stars to give Art Paper Scissors, I absolutely would!!!! Lisa was such a dream to work with. Her warmth, professionalism and attentiveness is every brides dream! She took a vision we had and made it into a reality! We have received so many compliments on how beautiful our invitations are and how personalized they were. Lisa was able to capture the very essence of who we are both individually and who we are as a couple! I strongly recommend every bride to consider working with Lisa! Loved, loved LOVED her service!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Schaak · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing service and product!

Couldn't be happier with the product and service that we received from Art Paper Scissors! The team was extremely helpful throughout the process and worked very quickly as well. They were very accommodating and worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted. I absolutely love the finished invitations and cannot wait to send them out!

Sent on 05/06/2019