Clarks Landing Yacht Club

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$23k - $26k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Point Pleasant is a ballroom on the beach in the Jersey Shore area for a couple’s wedding. This luxurious ballroom features white crystal chandeliers, golden Chivari chairs for a couple’s reception, and wide windows with views of the water. Sitting right on the banks of the Manasquan River, just five minutes from Jenkinson’s Boardwalk, this venue is the perfect property for a couple’s waterfront wedding.

Facilities
Couples can marry outdoors in a ceremony overlooking the meandering Manasquan River. Following their ceremony, or a ceremony on a nearby beach, the couple can explore the sidewalks and docks on the river at sunset, setting up the perfect photo opportunity for wedding portraits. Scenic photographs with watery backgrounds can range from fun shots to dramatic silhouettes in the last orange light of the day. From there, couples can meet their guests in the ballroom for a breathtaking wedding reception. The chairs boast golden backs and legs. The coffered ceiling supports numerous dazzling chandeliers. Where the walls aren’t made up of massive windows, with panoramic views, they are painted an off-white and boast illuminated works of art. The wooden dance floor in the center of the room is circular with a starburst moderately resembling a compass in the middle of it. Couples can dine and dance the night away with their guests at the Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Point Pleasant.

This venue is available for couples’ wedding ceremonies, receptions, or rehearsal dinners. For rehearsal dinners, couples can rent a private room and choose from a rehearsal dinner specific menu. For other wedding events, couples can retreat to a private wedding suite to prepare for the day. Meanwhile, knowledgeable event staff can assist with setup and cleanup of the wedding decor. Other services at this venue include options such as:

• Cake
  • Event planning
  • In-house catering
  • Liability insurance
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking
  • Valet

Cuisine
Guests are treated to an open bar at a couple’s wedding with drink options ranging from wine to liquor to beer. Couples needn’t worry about providing outside alcohol, as this yacht club has everything they will need in stock. The kitchen can prepare a wide variety of cuisines for a couple’s wedding day. They can also offer gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, organic, vegan, and vegetarian options for the wedding menu. Cuisine choices include:

• American
  • Mexican
  • Middle Eastern
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish

Clarks Landing is committed to maintaining a culture that embraces all couples and respects race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and any other individual preference. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional wedding experience that is Uniquely Yours

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,250

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Marina
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Cocktail Reception
Dessert
French Service
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kristen K. Married on 09/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Greatest venue of all time!

This place is HANDS DOWN the greatest venue for a wedding ever! My husband and I got married there in august and it was nothing short of spectacular. When I walked into Clarks for the first time I fell madly in love. The ball room has stunning chandeliers and the most incredible view of the water. The cocktail hour room is gorgeous, the old library vibe made it unlike any other venue I have ever been in.
    The FOOOD and SERVICE were off the charts! I have never in my life had better food at a wedding. The amount of food they provide is out of this world, the cocktail hour alone is insane, I have people still telling me a month later that they’ve never been to a better cocktail hour or tasted better food. And then the dinner entrees are spectacular… and they offer you SECONDS!

Nicole is an absolute angel from above, she was our wedding coordinator and she was with us every single step of the way. I can’t tell you how many times I called, texted, or emailed her late at night and she always responded with a positive attitude and eased any of my concerns. I had quite a few hiccups in the days leading up to the wedding that were causing me an insane amount of stress and each time I reached out she said she would take care of my concern and that I had nothing to worry about. Not only is she a perfect wedding coordinator but she’s such a sweetheart and I honestly consider her a friend now because of how well she treated my husband and our families throughout the entire process.

Judy was our maître d' and she was a doll! She took care of everything for us the day of, she stayed for the entire night to ensure everything went smoothly! She even helped me with my veil and coordinated with all of my other vendors such as my DJ for the timeline and helped the photographers get the perfect photos. She was all around all night and never missed a single thing.

Jackie was my bridal attendant and honestly I could not have handled the night without her. She brought my husband and I food to our bridal suite during cocktail hour and ensured we tasted everything and still helped us make rounds to say hello to some of our guests during cocktail hour which we really wanted to do. She came to my rescue multiple times! She even put dress tape on me because my straps on my dress kept moving. She saved the day again when my maid of honor had a makeup mishap and ended up with black eyelash glue all over her eye right before the bridal party pictures. I was panicking and she went and got her own personal makeup to help us! And she ensured my husband and I had drinks and food ALL night long. Every time I turned around we had fresh drinks on our sweetheart table without ever having to ask. She made my night so easy and I never had to worry about anything. She even followed around the photographers and took pictures on her personal phone and sent them to me right after the wedding so we would have a preview of the pictures while we wait for our photographers to send them!!

The bartenders and servers were amazing too, I had so many people tell me they were blown away by the service they received and that even just the way the servers placed the dinner plates down was the classiest they had ever witnessed.

I can’t thank the entire team enough! Everyone was so amazing throughout the entire process. I will be recommending Clarks to anyone and everyone!!! The place is truly a gem and one of a kind, you will never get food or service better than Clarks Landing!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/08/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!

Clarks Landing and their staff is nothing short of amazing! The first time we met Kristin she made us feel like family. She answered every question we had while touring the venue and took her time with us. Within leaving the venue we called her just 30 minutes after to book our wedding! She was so beyond helpful and always answered my emails in such a timely manner. She even took her time with us every time we met with her for an in person visit. Fast forward to the day of the wedding and it was everything and more than we imagined. They made sure we stressed about NOTHING and never left our sides. Kristin was amazing! Judy was amazing between helping me with my dress anytime it needed to be bustled again, to making sure my now husband had his favorite BBQ sauce at the wedding. They pay attention to every detail and they do not forget it! The day of the wedding our bridal assistant Cindy was beyond perfect, not only was she always by my side but she helped me with my dress carried my flowers and just made sure we had everything we needed at all times. Kristin, Judy, Nicole the assistant Maitre' d , and Cindy, really made our dream come true and we are beyond thankful for them all. We had the most perfect wedding and it went above our expectations. Highly recommend touring Clarks Landing you wont only fall inlove with the view but also the staff! We literally do not have anything bad to say about Clarks and their staff and it truly was the amazing of an experience and it is exactly how I wanted my wedding to be and more.
  • Breanna
    Breanna C. Married on 08/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most amazing wedding of all time

I am not even sure where to start. I can honestly say this was hands down the best day of our lives. From the moment we walked into Clarks Landing, I knew it was where we would get married. As a matter of fact, it was the only venue I saw in person. I am more than thrilled with that decision! From the second we signed the papers, our coordinator Nicole was there to answer every question I could have possibly had- and there were tons and tons of questions LOL. She was amazing to work with and you DO NOT need to spend on costly wedding planners because of how attentive Nicole, Judy, and the bridal attendants are (mine was Gabby and she was great). My guests RAVED about the cocktail hour. My boss actually flew in from Georgia and he told me when he got home he was on the phone with a client and told them he had just attended the best wedding he has ever been to. There is not a single part of the day that was not perfect. The videos and photos with the bridal party outside were AMAZING with the views of the water, boats passing by, etc. The girls did an amazing job with making sure myself, my mom, my MIL and all of our bridesmaids and groomsmen never had a dry glass! We added the taylor ham egg and cheese favor on the way out which was SOOO conveinient, as well as a crowd pleaser! I just cannot say enough good things about the whole Clarks Landing team and I wish I could relive the day over and over. Everyone told me "something will go wrong on the day, don't let it get to you" but honestly, nothing did and I owe that to them! I am forever gratefulk and think everyone on earth should use this venue as their own!
  • illustration stars

100 photos · 08/03/2019

Deals

Clarks Landing Yacht Club 1
Discount

If you're thinking of planning a wedding in the short term...we still have great dates...Call now for special pricing on these great dates. (732) 899-5559

Pricing

MC Productions Photography and Video MC Productions Photography and Video Wedding Videographers

Endless possibilities at Clarks Landing, their views and skies make this venue unique.. My favorite part is our bride arriving in a yacht to her isle. To end the night with an amaizing sunset and great food and place overall!!

Forevermore Photos Forevermore Photos Wedding Photographers

Clarks Landing is a beautiful venue for weddings. The staff there is super nice, too. The wedding we photographed there was beautiful and the bride and groom were very happy with them.

Mondo Entertainment Mondo Entertainment Wedding DJs

Love this venue. Great staff and easy to work with. Always a pleasure!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
847 Arnold Avenue Point Pleasant Beach, 08742
Location of (Clarks Landing Yacht Club)
847 Arnold Avenue Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, 08742

Clarks Landing Yacht Club frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Clarks Landing Yacht Club?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Clarks Landing Yacht Club, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Clarks Landing Yacht Club, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Clarks Landing Yacht Club includes:
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Specialty Beer
  • Specialty Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Clarks Landing Yacht Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Clarks Landing Yacht Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Marina
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Clarks Landing Yacht Club for wedding events?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Clarks Landing Yacht Club offer?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Clarks Landing Yacht Club offer for wedding events?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Clarks Landing Yacht Club have available for wedding events?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Clarks Landing Yacht Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Clarks Landing Yacht Club offer?

Clarks Landing Yacht Club currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding