Clarks Landing Yacht Club Reviews

343 | Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

343 Reviews for Clarks Landing Yacht Club

Ashley M. · Married on 05/12/2021

This WILL BE Your Wedding Venue

Maybe I'm biased, but this was THE BEST wedding ever and I owe so much of it to Clark's Landing. As a wedding planner I have had the pleasure of working with several wedding venues, but this was by far the best experience I've had by a long shot. Every single one of our guests told us how much they loved everything - the food, the drinks, the service and the overall location. Nicole, Judy and our bridal attendant Julie were so amazing throughout the entire process. Each of these ladies took such great care of us and made us truly feel so special the entire night. Everything was just so on point and I couldn't be more thrilled for choosing this place for our big day. My favorite part about Clark's Landing - you don't just leave this place 'a bride,' you leave as family. I can't wait to be a part of the Clark's Landing Bridal Alum! You guys rock. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/26/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer R. · Married on 11/29/2020

Every guest said it was the best wedding they've ever been to!

The day my husband, Jeff, & I went searching for our wedding venue when we were engaged, Clarks Landing was the first one we saw. We had a few other places around the area to check out, but I could not stop thinking about how beautiful Clarks Landing was. Halfway through the day, I decided to cancel the rest of our viewings for other venues & go back to Clarks to book our wedding. Nicole was there for us every step of the way. The main ballroom was so elegant & timeless. My husband loved the game room downstairs. What really sold us was the fantastic cocktail hour! We absolutely could not wait until our big day at this beautiful venue.
    Unfortunately, when Covid struck, so much fear & uncertainty overwhelmed us. When all I was hearing were horror stories at other venues, Nicole & Judy were so patient and understanding. The whole ordeal really solidified our venue decision & we are so thankful for them.
    Our big day was postponed but when it finally arrived, it could not have been any more perfect. Judy is probably the most organized human being on the planet & it is the biggest stress reliever in the world, especially on a day where so much is happening. The private dock is the perfect setting for gorgeous sunset photos. Every guest was in awe of the backdrop over the river. AND THE FOOD! I have never tasted food more delicious! The sushi bar! The lamb chops! The chateaubriand! The cocktails! Everyone, even weeks after our wedding has ended, has been raving about the food & telling me it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to.
    Looking back on that day, there is not a thing I wish I could have changed. I am forever thankful for Judy, Nicole, and the entire Clarks team for making my wedding dreams a reality.

Sent on 04/30/2021

Clarks Landing Yacht Club's reply:

Dear Jennifer & Jeff, It was our pleasure from our first meeting to each phone call and email, moving the date due to COVID – you both have been so great! You’ve been part of the Clarks Landing Family since we met! Kiss the kitties for us! Judy, Nicole, Kristin, and Nicole
  • Jennifer

Jennifer P. · Married on 11/07/2020

The best venue!

I don't know if I can say enough good things about Clarks Landing, Nicole, and the entire team. After searching for the perfect venue, I found it in February 2020. Fast forward to two reschedules we finally had our reception in April 2021. I must praise the team in two ways. The first is how they handled the ever-changing environment and helping me and my family manage concerns (and manage my tears) and the many decisions that came along with rescheduling. The second is the actual day; it was everything I wanted and more. We felt safe all day and our guests had the best time. Our guests still marvel at how amazing the food was, how spectacular the view was, and overall, how they had the best time. Clarks Landing really made me, husband, our family, and friends feel special; the service was unparalleled! I am smiling writing this and thinking about the day. I can't wait to go back and visit and relive the magical day!

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole G. · Married on 10/31/2020

Clarks Landing Yacht Club

The venue is what we expected plus more! 1st class treatment from the staff. The food was excellent and made to perfection with a cocktail hour fit for a king. Guests are still raving about their experience!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Clarks Landing Yacht Club's reply:

Dear Nicole & Gus, from our first meeting until the last guest left, the wedding planning, the entire day, the sunset and everything in between was perfect! Thank you for being with us every step of the way. Here is to a lifelong friendship! All of our best, Judy Warburton & Nicole Hoffman & your entire Clarks Landing Family
  • Dalia

Dalia · Married on 04/24/2020

Happy Ending to 2020

Clarks Landing made my dream wedding come true. I had been planning my wedding since 2018 and when I had to postpone my original date of April clarks landing, Judy, Kristin, and Nicole were by my side every step of the way. They made me feel special important and made sure every one of my expectations were exceeded. They made all my guests feel comfortable and safe. Clarks Landing adhered to all of the new Covid restrictions and made sure we were all safe and cared for. My mom told me she didn’t want for anything during the entire time. My dad told me he had the best time of his life. Jackie our bridal attendant and Nicole Simons one of the supervisors took amazing care of us as well. Norm who was in charge of security made sure there was no knuckle head behavior and made sure everyone kept their masks on. Igor, our mixologist, made wonderful cocktails for our guests! All the staff at clarks landing did an amazing job and I couldn’t have asked for a better team to help make our day so special. I could get married there every single day. From the bottom of my heart I had the best time of my life and will continue to remember this day despite all the chaos in the world I don’t feel I missed out on anything I would have had pre-Covid. Clarks Landing is the best!!! Thank you again for everything.

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Terri

Terri P. · Married on 04/15/2020

Perfect in every way!

Wow, Wow, Wow!
    Clark's Landing was the absolute best place to have held my daughter's wedding. The venue has it all, beautiful rooms for cocktails and reception and an amazing view with plenty of opportunities for sunset pictures on the water. However the highlight has to be the food and the service. Both were top notch. Our guests are still talking about how by far this was the best wedding food they have ever had. Nicole was a joy to work with during the planning phase and was always available to answer any questions that I had. Judy and her staff made sure our guests were well taken care of. Everything was done to perfection. The entire staff goes out of their way to meet your every need.
    Just wonderful in every way!

Sent on 05/10/2021
  • Jon & Katie

Jon K. · Married on 01/19/2020

Best Night Ever!

We don’t even know where to begin with this review since we have so many wonderful things to say about Clarks. My husband and I were married on 1-19-20 at Clarks Landing and though you may not think of a wedding day as being relaxing, it is if you are getting married at Clarks. Judy and her team are spectacular and will help with every detail of the day so that you can enjoy your day! We booked at Clarks in July of 2018 and Kristin and Judy answered all of our questions and helped us through every step of the way. Our wedding day went better than we ever could have dreamed it would. We had guests coming up to us at cocktail hour saying it was the best wedding they had ever been too. We have also received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue is, how wonderful the staff is, and how amazing the food is. If you are thinking about Clarks for your wedding day – DO IT! Thank you to Judy, Kristin, Nicole, and the entire Clarks Team. You are all amazing and we can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Lea G. · Married on 11/09/2019

Truly amazing

We had our reception at Clark’s Landing Nov 9 and I truly can’t recommend them more!! They were truly amazing throughout my planning process. They were more than accommodating to help me through a rough year loosing my mom just a month before my wedding. They made us feel like family. They always were there to answer any question I had! The food was out of this world. My guests couldn’t say enough great things about the food and service as well as the atmosphere! They honestly made me and my husband feel like a king and queen ! Judy and Nicole made my wedding planning process the easiest when I needed help with the little things! Your guests and you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/02/2019

Highly Recommend!

We cannot thank everyone at Clark's landing enough for making our wedding day absolutely perfect! Our friends and family having been raving about the venue, especially the food served at the cocktail hour and dinner. We have had many people tell us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Kristen and Judy were so easy to work with and took a lot of the stress out of planning a wedding. The entire staff at Clark's went above and beyond to make sure the entire day ran smoothly, which is not an easy feat with 260 guests. We love being part of the Clark's family and would highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Marissa · Married on 10/25/2019

Best of NJ

Top of the line, second to none. Clarks landing was on my radar before I even met my husband, and when he asked me to marry him, I knew that Clarks would be the perfect place to celebrate our live. From the moment we booked, Judy, Kristin, and Nicole were like superheroes- always available to answer any question, calm every nerve, and accommodate any need. The day of the wedding I had absolutely no concerns because I put my trust in the best, and they did not disappoint. From the over-the-top cocktail hour to the gorgeous ballroom/view, there is not a detail that is overlooked by the staff. The staff is amazing, they are experts in making a special night, the most perfect night of your life. I heard many comments throughout the night form our guests regarding the quality of the food, the amazing drink selection, and the overall ambiance of the venue. I can concur with our guests because the staff was so accommodating, my husband and I were able to enjoy our cocktail hour/dinner and still enjoy the entire night (how many brides can say they were able to EAT AT THEIR WEDDING?) As I am writing this, I have tears in my eyes because our wedding night was so beautiful and it was all thanks to Clarks Landing. My family is still so blown away by the night and they continue to talk about everything to this day. Thank you Clarks landing for everything

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea R. · Married on 10/19/2019

Dream Come True

Still undecided about where to have your wedding? Look no further than Clark’s Landing in Point Pleasant. The entire experience, from the initial planning, to choosing the menu, to eating a pork roll sandwich at the end of the night, was beyond marvelous. Judy was like a fairy godmother, granting each and every request, unruffled throughout the process.

On the wedding day, not only was the wedding party treated like royalty, the guests are equally well attended to. From the ceremony to the last dance, the day was unforgettable. Having your wedding at Clark’s Landing will guarantee the most spectacular day of your life.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Kristin H. · Married on 09/14/2019

AMAZING Experience at Clarks

Wow just WOW. We had the most amazing experience getting married at Clarks Landing. We could not be happier with our decision to choose this venue- everything was absolutely perfect.

We had both our ceremony and reception at Clarks and both were beautiful. The outdoor ceremony was perfect as were the cocktail hour and reception. All of our guests were raving about the food the entire evening. Everything was delicious and there was definitely no shortage of food at cocktail hour or during the dinner.

The staff were also so wonderful and helpful the entire evening and ensured we had the most perfect wedding. Now onto the dream team we worked with for over a year of planning and for the day of- Kristin, Judy and Nicole were amazing to work with. They all couldn't have been more caring and attentive to helping us plan the most incredible wedding. They are such wonderful people and were so responsive throughout the whole process.

As we look back on our wedding, we are so happy we got married at Clarks. The beautiful venue, location, the delicious food, and amazing staff all contributed to making it totally perfect. Thank you Clarks for making all our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren S. · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful wedding in Point Pleasant

What an amazing experience! The entire crew at Clark’s Landing was amazing. I can honestly say there is not one thing I would have changed nor any complaints. Kristin and Judy were so incredibly accommodating and genuinely wanted to make my wedding day special. All of our guests reached out and sang praises about the venue. The food, views, service, and staff were beyond anything we could have imagined. Clarks made the entire wedding planning process incredibly stress free. They provided suggested vendors for everything that you could possibly want. The icing on the cake to a wonderful wedding weekend was that they packaged up each one of the selected entrees for my husband and I to take home the following day so that we wouldn’t have to cook. No detail is overlooked, no matter how small.

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey M. · Married on 08/11/2019

Our Wedding Dream Come True

When we started looking for wedding venues Clark's Landing Yacht Club was the first place that we visited. We fell in love immediately. Though we visited several other venues around New Jersey, no other place came close to matching the overall ambiance at Clark's - it was probably the easiest choice during our whole wedding decision process.

We worked with Nicole and Judy throughout our entire wedding planning process and they were an absolute joy to deal with. They were responsive and attentive to any questions we threw at them (which were a lot!) and they offered recommendations and suggestions along the way that helped us craft our perfect wedding. They made themselves available whenever we needed them, no matter how big or small our requests may have been. They were even able to coordinate having Bobby's favorite beer available at the bar for our cocktail hour and reception - a small touch that made our wedding even more perfect.

There isn't enough we can say about the venue. From the magnificent views overall looking the Manasquan River, to the champagne toast greeting our guests as they arrived, to the elegant cocktail and reception rooms, everything was perfect! The staff made sure that our parents and bridal party were well taken care of all night and anything that we needed was provided before we even had to ask for it. Our guests are still raving about the food, the staff, and the beautiful decor from our fairy tale night.

For any couples searching for a beautiful wedding venue we cannot recommend Clark's Landing enough. The whole team made our wedding a night that we, along with our guests, will never forget!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Kaitlin · Married on 08/10/2019

What wedding dreams are made of !!!!!

We are so lucky to have had our wedding at Clarks Landing Yacht Club!! The team is so much fun to work with and they were absolutely spectacular during the planning process and the day of the wedding. We can't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. Thank you for making it an absolute dream wedding ! We love you guys!! Love, Kaitlin & Henry

Sent on 08/14/2019

Tara M. · Married on 07/26/2019

A True Dream Fairytale Wedding

Nicole, Don and Judy honestly made my our wedding an absolute fairytale. I felt like a Princess and everything was perfect. People tell us all the time that it was the BEST wedding they have ever been too. Everything was truly flawless and perfect. Down to the cutting of the cake, everything was planned to perfection. The venue is the most beautiful we have ever seen. Not only do you have the most gorgeous ballroom but also the view is unmatchable. You never have to stress at Clark’s Landing because there is literally a team of people that does everything for you. The wedding of our dreams because of you guys!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey M. · Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding venue ever!

I looked at two wedding venues (Clarks Landing being the second) and I did not have to see any other venues after that. I absolutely loved this venue and all of the amazing staff members that work there. We were greeted by Kristin when we arrived to the venue and she was so enthusiastic and was able to answer all of our questions! Kristin was super helpful during the wedding process and helped us to remain as stress free as possible! We were very excited and grateful to work with her! Throughout the entire process of planning the wedding the entire staff started to feel like family. They always wanted what was in our best interest and were very accommodating! They helped to make the entire wedding process as stress free as possible. I trusted them so much with decorating that I dropped off the decorations all labeled in boxes and allowed them to do the decorate however they thought it would look best! Nicole greeted us when we dropped off the decorations and we knew that we were in good hands! You could write out exactly how you would like the decorations to be set up but they did a fantastic job without any guidance! They also save a lot of stress by packing up the decorations for you and having them ready to go the next day. They also allow you to keep things in the bridal suite if you plan on going somewhere else after the wedding. The wait staff and bartenders were amazing and very professional. Judy and Don were awesome to work with and were so helpful throughout the night of the wedding and the events leading up to the wedding. Don sat with us for a few hours a week or two before the wedding day working out all the last minute details. He gave us his undivided attention to ensure that the day went exactly how we envisioned. Judy is the most bubbly and exciting person to work with she will make you feel very relaxed on your wedding day. Judy and Don were also amazing the day of with helping make sure my dress was bustled and fluffed and so much more! Julie took care of us on the wedding night and made sure that we had drinks, food during the cocktail hour, and anything else that we needed. She was great! Speaking of the cocktail hour, the food was delicious and there was a lot of it! Some people asked if the cocktail hour was the dinner because there was so much food. We had everything from fresh rolled sushi, oysters, sliders, cheese and wine pairings and so much more. Also, my husband mentioned that he was Cuban and they threw in some extra Cuban dishes in one of the stations! It was a very nice touch! I cannot get over how amazing our wedding day was at Clark's Landing. I would not change one thing about our wedding day! Thank you so much to everyone at Clark's Landing!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Marie R. · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff

Our wedding at Clarks Landing on June 16, 2019 was absolutely AMAZING! The Clarks team is simply the best. They all were incredibly helpful during wedding planning and made the process as stress-free as possible. Both Kristin and Nicole were willing to assist me with literally anything whenever I called or emailed. When I dropped off my flash drive of photos for the slide shows a week before the wedding, none of the pictures were formatted correctly and they could not be displayed. Kristin did not even give me a second to panic – she swiped the flash drive and told me not to worry. Needless to say, the photos were perfect at the reception. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more. Our guests still rave about the amazing outdoor ceremony view, the delicious cocktail hour/food, and especially the service – everyone was treated as a VIP. We have repeatedly been told by our guests that our wedding was the best they’ve ever been to. We could not be more thrilled that we chose Clarks for our special day. We cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 03/25/2020

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2019

The wedding of our dreams

This is one of my last wedding reviews that I am writing because I am struggling with how to convey just how amazing my wedding at Clarks Landing was. I got married on 6/15/19 and Clarks made the day more than I could have ever imagined.
    I had been lucky enough to experience a wedding at Clarks as a guest a year before getting engaged, so I truly got to enjoy all of the food and the Clarks experience. When I got engaged, the venue choice was very easy for us. We had our first meeting with Nicole and knew that we were in great hands.
    I need to personally thank Nicole for all of her help along the way. I really do not know how she does it, but even a year out, she made me feel like I was the only bride that she was working with. Clarks is a very popular venue, deservedly so, so that could not be further from the truth. She answered all of my questions right away and I always felt at ease working with her. From the get go, I never had one concern that everything would go perfect at Clarks, and I owe a lot of that confidence to Nicole.
    The entire wedding planning process with Clarks was so easy, and really stress free. Nicole, Kristin, Don, Judy, and the entire staff are a group of complete professionals and made the whole process so special for us. Nicole and Judy were pros at bustling my dress so that my mom/ bridal party had that extra time to enjoy the cocktail hour. As others have mentioned in their reviews, the food is tremendous. I’ve been to a lot of weddings in my life and have had a lot of “wedding food.” The food at Clarks is anything but traditional wedding food, and really makes your guests feel as though they are out to eat at a fine restaurant, and the service also echos that. The cocktail hour is spectacular and there are seemingly endless options. They will go out of their way to accommodate dietary restrictions and make sure everyone is happy with their meal. They also come around offering seconds of anything that a guest wants- something that I have not seen at any other venue!
    Aside from how beautiful the ballroom, cocktail hour, and grounds are, I want to commend the experience that they provide to the bride and groom. The staff handles all of the details so that you can enjoy your wedding. They made sure we ate dinner and always had everything that we could have needed. At the end of the night, they packaged up dinners, so that the night after our wedding, we were able to relax, enjoy our delicious entrée selections, and not worry about cooking the night before leaving on our honeymoon. The preferred vendor list that they provide is fantastic, and is another way that Clarks makes the planning process stress free for the couple.
    Thank you Clarks Landing for exceeding every expectation that we had and delivering the wedding of our dreams! We’re so happy to be part of the Clarks family and look forward to all of the events that they host for alumni couples!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Dana T. · Married on 04/06/2019

Elegance at the Jersey Shore

We got married last Saturday. We are still reliving the amazing day that Clarkslanding gave us. The service was outstanding, food and drinks amazing, and the ambiance was perfect. The Jersey Shore was always both of our families meeting place. We wanted an elegant wedding at the Jersey Shore and that is what Clark’s gave us! We have been recieveing non stop calls from our family and friends saying how perfect our wedding was. We loved working with Don, Nicole, and Judy. They tended to our every need. Thank you Clark’s for making our wedding day everything we ever wanted it to be!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Clarks Landing Yacht Club's reply:

Dear Dana & Julian, Working with you both and your parents every step of the way was perfect! We loved hosting your spectacular day and we can't wait to see the stunning pictures that Portraits by the Bay captured! Please stop in and see us when you are down the shore! All of our best always, Don Calello, Judy Warburton, Nicole Hoffman

Kayla · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing Venue & Staff!

I have been waiting to write a review on Clarks Landing because I want to make sure my review portrays how absolutely amazing they are. My husband and I always loved coming to Point Pleasant, so when I first saw some information on Clarks Landing, I knew we had to check it out. I was so nervous going into Clarks Landing because of how beautiful it looked in their pictures and how large their food menus and displays were. We met with Nicole and she was an absolute God send. I do not know what I would have done if I didn’t have her every step of the way throughout my wedding process. We fell in love with the venue the moment we stepped foot inside. Luckily, they have packages that to me were affordable and in our budget. We knew during that first visit that we had found our venue. We worked with Nicole for our two year engagement and she helped us make all of our dreams come true.
    Kristin had also helped me by being there a few times when Nicole was not available, just because viewing Clarks Landing once was not enough for me. I just wanted to go back and show off the venue to my family!
    Don and Judy were there every step of the way on my wedding day. They calmed my nerves and set up the venue just as I had imagined. The food was amazing and I still dream of their delicious food (and they even sent me home with some!) I would not change one thing about my wedding. I would choose Clarks Landing over and over again. Their staff is amazing, their food is wonderful and they treat you like family. I am still getting rave reviews from my guests on how much they loved it there.
    I cannot thank Clarks Landing enough! The whole staff at Clarks Landing made our dreams come true!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Alyssa D. · Married on 12/08/2018

Clarks Landing for the WIN!

I couldn't imagine having my wedding any place else!!! From the moment we walked in, I felt like family. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted! The day of our wedding was perfect, we had no stress because they literally handled it all! Not to mention, the food was a hit. Everything was fresh and delicious! I can not thank Clarks Landing and their staff enough! If you want the best, you go to Clarks Landing!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Clarks Landing Yacht Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alyssa. It was such a pleasure working with you, Alex and your families. I'm so happy you stopped in on that snowy day and let me help with your Al and Al Adventure. All my best, Kristin
  • Sydney

Sydney S. · Married on 11/30/2018

Absolutely beautiful & perfect

I don't have enough words for how AMAZING my wedding was at Clarks Landing on 11/30/18. Kristin was my wedding coordinator and from the minute we met her and looked around the venue, I knew this was the only place I could see myself getting married. Clarks Landing, Don, Judy, Nicole, Kristin, Julie, and the entire wait staff/bartenders etc. go ABOVE AND BEYOND to create such a unforgettable day for not only the bride and groom but for all of the guests. Everything you get at Clarks is included in your pricing, which is so rare for most venues. The food is absolutely incredible.. cocktail hour is insane with how many options are provided and dinner is beautifully presented. It is like dining at a 5 star restaurant. Guests cannot get over the grounds and how gorgeous both inside and outside were (and gorgeously decorated for the holidays!!!). Clarks Landing was so perfect from start to finish and I cannot thank everyone enough for everything they did to make my wedding so incredible and memorable. Derek Wilson and I are so blessed to be part of the Clarks family!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Robert B. · Married on 11/24/2018

Dream Wedding!

My wife and I had our reception at Clarks Landing on November 24th and could not have been happier! Clarks Landing provided an amazing wedding for us from the beautiful grounds, the gourmet food, and the first class staff/service. The staff not only made us a priority but took the time to make the night special for our guests as well. Don, Judy, and Nicole went above and beyond from the day we booked to the day of our wedding and we cannot thank them enough! Clarks Landing is truly the place to have a dream wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Clarks Landing Yacht Club's reply:

Dear Robert & Theresa, It was our sincerest pleasure to have worked with you both. We wanted to make your day extra special for your family, friends and guests. The cakepops were a big hit! Now you are a part of our family! Sincerely, Don, Judy, Nicole, Kristin & your entire Clarks Landing family