Elite Entertainment

2,261 reviews
$1,950 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,950 Most Popular Price

Elite Entertainment is a Red Bank, New Jersey-based business providing professional DJ and MC services at exciting wedding celebrations. Owner and lead disc jockey, Mike Walter is a vibrant personality who boasts over three decades of industry experience. Alongside his talented team of passionate individuals, these experts are all about enhancing the atmosphere of your milestone occasion.

Established in 1990, Elite Entertainment has become a cornerstone of the wedding industry. Personalized services and a near-endless library of music are just some of the qualities that make the business stand out. Mike and his team are happy to work closely with couples, curating a playlist that is tailored to their unique taste. Not only do they play dance-floor-packing tunes but can MC the event, ensuring everything runs according to schedule while also making important announcements during proceedings. Additional services available include everything from photo booths to sparklers and atmosphere effects.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,250

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$650

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

2,261 Reviews

• Kelley
    Kelley W. Getting married on 11/05/2022

10/10 Will ALWAYS Recommend

We got married on 3/12/22 and Mike from Elite was our DJ. First of all, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that he is the absolute nicest man. Second, Elite was so super responsive throughout the wedding planning process, and their online planning portal was extremely convenient and easy to use. Third, I have received NON STOP compliments from all of my guests about Mike since the wedding! Elite also did our ceremony music and honored all of our musical choices, as well as filled in the pre-ceremony music to match our musical taste. During the reception, Mike was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He emceed the intros, first dances and speeches perfectly and got the party started pretty much immediately. When I say our dance floor was full all night, I am literally not exaggerating. I am so appreciative of his years of experience and his ability to keep guests engaged and having fun. I would 100000% recommend Elite and Mike to anyone looking to book for any event.
    Alissa Getting married on 07/10/2022

Hallowedding awesome!

my husband and I had our wedding during this crazy pandemic on Halloween. we wanted some music to be involved of course, and Phil fully delivered exactly what we wanted! he made our day special and memorable for us. he was very professional and super easy to work with, as well as being a fun guy!

we couldn't of asked for a better DJ on our special day.

• 2,261

30 photos · 06/02/2017

Deals

Elite Entertainment 1
Offer
We offer various discounts on various "off days" meaning mid-week and even Friday's and Sunday. Discounts vary based on day and time of the year but they are always at least 20% off so inquire for more information

Clarks Landing Yacht Club Clarks Landing Yacht Club Banquet Halls

I have worked with Elite for years. Mike Walter and his staff are true professionals that can read a room and play music that assures the success of the reception. They are extremely cooperative using our house systems, very neat and a group of great guys to work with.

Sofia + Abbie Wedding Design Sofia + Abbie Wedding Design Wedding Invitations

As professional and fun as it gets. Great DJ Company!

John DeFiora Photography John DeFiora Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Elite so much, that I put a link to their business on my site. I can't stress how amazing it is to work with professionals in the industry. I recommend them wholeheartedly and they have so many amazing people working for their company.

2 Hartford Drive Suite 106, Suite 106 Red Bank, NJ, 07701
732-935-7500

M-Th: 9am-8pm / F: 9am-5pm / S: 10am-3pm (appointment only) / Su: Closed / Hours may vary based on our bridal show schedule.
Location of (Elite Entertainment)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding