Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Map · Phone number

About John DeFiora Photography

My name is John. I have a laid back approach to shooting and let the moments just happen. I look for subtleties and spontaneity. I love what I do and put my heart into it. When shooting an event, I go into it with a clear mind and a curiosity of how the way will unfold... and adapt to it. I specialize in weddings, but also photograph kids, models, headshots, corporate,and you name it.

Follow John DeFiora Photography on

jdp2368
jdp8

36 Reviews for John DeFiora Photography

Ashley Sandulow · Married on 03/20/2020

Best wedding photographer ever!

When my husband and I were getting married our original photographer found out she was pregnant and her due date was very close to our wedding date. She recommended that John take over her services for our event; now we met with our previous photographer and went through all logistics and just loved her so I was worried just switching. Well let me tell you, John is one of the greats! Him and I met on my wedding day and he was excellent. I’ve referred him to close friends and they have also worked with John! Can’t wait for him to capture more of out life moments!

Sent on 03/20/2020

John DeFiora Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I had so much fun photographing your wedding! I can't wait to meet your little nugget.
  • Lisa

Lisa Haskins · Married on 03/13/2020

The best!!

John was one of two photographers for our wedding back in 2011 and we lived his work so much we asked him to do a family/maternity session for us. He took amazing photos that we will cherish forever. Our 3 year old daughter warmed right up and he was prepared to get her out of her shell. He is professional but knows how to loosen everyone up. Life goes by so quickly, photos help to pause the special moments. Invest in a quality photographer, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Carla · Married on 06/15/2018

John is an amazing photographer, super fun to work with AND showed up hours in advance of the time he was due to be there just because "it's the day of the wedding, I can't wait at home!". He worked so very hard to capture every moment and then some.

Sent on 06/29/2018

John DeFiora Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Elite Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great photos and an awesome guy! Funny too! ;-)

• Reveriemade Wedding Florists

John DeFiora captures emotion exactly the way you would want it preserved forever in a photograph. That alone is reason to love his work. But John is so much more than that, which you will learn upon meeting him. He puts his heart and soul into his work, and the love he has for his clients is evident in all he does. Just as 'love' is the secret ingredient in every chef's successful dish, John has a true passion for what he does, and it shows in his photographs. In John, you will hire a photographer and gain a friend. We highly recommend him.

• Wedding Dance Classes Orange County - Bella Ballroom Dance Studios
    Wedding Dance Classes Orange County - Bella Ballroom Dance Studios Dance Lessons

John DeFiora is an amazing photographer! He takes stunning photos and it's impossible not to have a blast working with him. He is fun, professional and has a true passion for weddings and special events. I am such a fan of John's work that I hired him to shoot my own wedding. As a destination photographer, John shoots in many locations with many different types of couples. Each of his photography sessions is unique because he always finds a way to beautifully capture the "essence" of that couple and the place. Highly recommended!

• Asbury Park, 07712 See on map
    Location of (John DeFiora Photography)

John DeFiora Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does John DeFiora Photography include in the starting price?

John DeFiora Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Toning

What photography services does John DeFiora Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

John DeFiora Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning

What photography styles does John DeFiora Photography offer?

John DeFiora Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does John DeFiora Photography offer?

John DeFiora Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does John DeFiora Photography offer for wedding events?

John DeFiora Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend John DeFiora Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

John DeFiora Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.