Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Map · Phone number

About John DeFiora Photography

My name is John. I have a laid back approach to shooting and let the moments just happen. I look for subtleties and spontaneity. I love what I do and put my heart into it. When shooting an event, I go into it with a clear mind and a curiosity of how the way will unfold... and adapt to it. I specialize in weddings, but also photograph kids, models, headshots, corporate,and you name it.

Follow John DeFiora Photography on

John DeFiora Photography 5
John DeFiora Photography 6
John DeFiora Photography 7

Carla · Married on 06/15/2018

John is an amazing photographer, super fun to work with AND showed up hours in advance of the time he was due to be there just because "it's the day of the wedding, I can't wait at home!". He worked so very hard to capture every moment and then some.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Suzanne · Married on 06/01/2018

Not only is John an awesome human being outside of being a photographer, but his talent as a photographer is unrivaled and invaluable. He helped keep our wedding day low key and calm while ensuring that he had every detail of the day covered. Many of the special moments he captured could have easily been forgotten in the hustle and bustle of our wedding day but we now have photos that will last a lifetime to always remind us of how magical our wedding day was. John truly has a gift-- both as a photographer and a friend.

Sent on 06/17/2018
    John DeFiora Photography 14
    John DeFiora Photography 15
    John DeFiora Photography 16

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

John photographed our wedding in California this August. He made it such a fun experience (and neither my family, husband, or I normally love getting our pictures taken) and captured such amazing moments. Yes he did all the standard photos, but he also did so so so much more. He caught amazing candids and moments between people, and he really captured the theme of the day - happiness. We have since received the photos (he got them back to us extremely quickly) and love them immensely. We could not have asked for a better person (made us laugh a ton and fit in great with our friends and family!), a better experience, or better photos/results. We recommend him to absolutely everyone. Thank you John for everything.

Sent on 12/01/2017

John DeFiora Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!

John DeFiora Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files

• Elite Entertainment
    Elite Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great photos and an awesome guy! Funny too! ;-)

• Reveriemade
    Reveriemade Wedding Florists

John DeFiora captures emotion exactly the way you would want it preserved forever in a photograph. That alone is reason to love his work. But John is so much more than that, which you will learn upon meeting him. He puts his heart and soul into his work, and the love he has for his clients is evident in all he does. Just as 'love' is the secret ingredient in every chef's successful dish, John has a true passion for what he does, and it shows in his photographs. In John, you will hire a photographer and gain a friend. We highly recommend him.

• Wedding Dance Classes Orange County - Bella Ballroom Dance Studios
    Wedding Dance Classes Orange County - Bella Ballroom Dance Studios Dance Lessons

John DeFiora is an amazing photographer! He takes stunning photos and it's impossible not to have a blast working with him. He is fun, professional and has a true passion for weddings and special events. I am such a fan of John's work that I hired him to shoot my own wedding. As a destination photographer, John shoots in many locations with many different types of couples. Each of his photography sessions is unique because he always finds a way to beautifully capture the "essence" of that couple and the place. Highly recommended!

• Asbury Park, 07712 See on map