Elite Entertainment Reviews

2,034 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

2034

Alissa · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Hallowedding awesome!

my husband and I had our wedding during this crazy pandemic on Halloween. we wanted some music to be involved of course, and Phil fully delivered exactly what we wanted! he made our day special and memorable for us. he was very professional and super easy to work with, as well as being a fun guy!

we couldn't of asked for a better DJ on our special day.

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Croce · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Incredible team

We loved every second of working with Elite Entertainment. Even through MULTIPLE postponements, Elite was constantly accommodating and understanding. When I first saw them at a bridal show, I was blown away by their professionalism, style and ENERGY. Tommy brought all of that and more to our special day. All of our requests were met and then some. I'm already looking for any excuse to book with them again in the future. Look no further - ELITE ENTERTAINMENT is your team!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Thomas

Thomas Mcgee · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Wedding Reception DJ

No dance floor allowed but Mike kept the reception fun,dancing outside tent happened, a Newly Wed game was great fun!He made it a perfect day!

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan Grantuskas · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Above and Beyond What We Could Have Imagined

MIke and his crew went so far above and beyond what my wife and I ever could have imagined for our wedding. The whole process from start to finish was professional, engaging, and FUN! The event planner is awesome and allows you so much time and flexibility in planning your event. Mike is truly a one of a kind professional and helped us plan every detail to the T. At the event itself, he kept to his promise of engaging our entire audience and getting everyone to dance and have a great time. I would absolutely recommend Mike and Elite Entertainment to anyone looking for a great DJ/Entertainment experience!

Thanks Mike and EE for helping make our dream Xmas wedding come true!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Alyson Dellavalle · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Elite Entertainment

Elite entertainment was absolutely amazing! I got married on April 27, 2019 and had Dan as our DJ. Dan was so much fun and was even dancing with us at one point! He made the planning process so easy, and was so flexible with things we wanted to change up until the big day. He played the perfect mix of music to keep everyone on the dance floor all night! We received so many compliments about the entertainment- we highly recommend using them as your DJ company! We also used Elite for video and photography and they were equally as amazing. GREAT and very reliable company!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • W

William Franceschini · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Mike is the man!!!

We had the privilege of having Mike officiate and DJ our daughter’s wedding in October 2020.
    Along with his assistant, Matt, Mike was nothing short of perfect. He used the results of the
    couple’s survey to create a very personal and moving ceremony, creating the perfect balance of
    emotion and appropriate lightheartedness in his story. The fall ceremony was outdoors and the
    reception inside a tent. Mike pays attention; he made sure the generator we needed to supply
    the power to his equipment was far enough away, as to not have the noise interfere with the
    ceremony, had the lighter for the unity candle at the ready, and graciously moved out of
    camera range for photos. His transition from officiant to DJ was smooth and went off without a
    hitch. Mike is personable, caring, and genuinely fun to be around. It is obvious that he loves
    what he does, and he is a master at it. He had a full dance floor the ENTIRE night. As if by
    psychic powers, he managed to play music that fit everyone’s style without a predetermined
    list of songs. I couldn’t believe it when I saw my 85-year young uncle dancing among the crowd!
    Our guests continue to comment on Mike’s easy-going personality, professionalism, and ability
    to mix songs that work…Every. Single. Time. We had more fun than we ever imagined, and we
    CANNOT thank Mike enough for making the night truly magical for all.

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Foerg · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Mike/Elite: Simply AMAZING!

I cannot say enough good things about Elite. Mike was our MC and he was simply fantastic. He made a couple of jokes, he was entertaining, he wasn't cheesy- he did a phenomenal job. He listened to everything we asked from having certain family members and friends make toasts, to making sure our guest book got signed, to reminding me to come up and speak at the end - something I had asked him to do! If there was ever a lull in the music/dance floor, which maybe there was one or two, the music was quickly changed. Even during dinner songs some of my guests were up and dancing. My guests chanted "one more song" and Mike delivered with not one, but two more songs after I thanked everyone for coming. I cannot recommend Elite and Mike enough! In fact, some of my guests have even asked me for his contact info which I happily passed along. If you choose Mike/Elite, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Dana Lightner · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Beyond happy with the experience, they kept the dance floor packed all night!

We are so happy we went with Elite Entertainment for our DJ! Chris Monaco was fantastic from beginning to end. He made the planning process so easy, and was able to accommodate our busy schedules to have a FaceTime meeting to go over final logistics.

From beginning to end, the service level provided by Elite Entertainment exceeded all of our expectations! Their online planning tool made browsing and communicating song selections so easy.

Most importantly, our dance floor was PACKED all night! Chris really knew how to get the crowd moving and keep them dancing and having a blast all night! We had such a great time at our wedding, and it was thanks in large part to the talented and gracious crew at Elite Entertainment! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Heather

Heather Cukierman · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Outstanding service from Elite & Jay!

Elite Entertainment was our favorite wedding vendor that we used! Jay was amazing; he spent over two hours with us before our wedding going through each detail with such finesse. We have never met someone more attentive, energetic and personable. He makes you feel like your wedding is the most important of his year. We highly recommend Elite Entertainment and Jay for your wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Chambers · Married on 01/09/2021

Great experience

Elite Entertainment was awesome to have at our wedding. Mike was our DJ and he was great at making sure there was a good flow to the night and guests knew what to do. The music was wonderful and he played everything I wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Brittany · Married on 12/19/2020

Best Night!

I'm so happy we hired Elite for our wedding! The online planner was easy to use and we were able to put all of our song requests in there. Dominic did a great job working with us, and everyone had a great time at the wedding. We also got the mirror photobooth and everyone had the best time using it (especially our grandparents). We got a book with all of the photos printed at the end of the night that our guests had signed and left sweet notes in. It was honestly better than the guest book we had for everyone to sign. We looked through it that night, and were so happy to have pictures of all of our guests. I would definitely recommend Dominic and Elite!

Sent on 01/15/2021
  • Lucille

Lucille Vizcayno · Married on 11/28/2020

Perfect blend

I loved the client portal where you can select songs to play. It has clips of the songs so even if you don't know title or artist, it makes easier selections. Mike played the songs at the right times and kept the energy up even with COVID precautions. Highly recommend his services!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline Langowski · Married on 11/20/2020

Best Decision Ever!

I don't have enough words to compliment or thank Elite Entertainment enough. Everybody says music can either make or break a wedding, and Dominic COMPELTELY made our wedding! From our first meeting with him in person, to multiple e-mails, to changes of venues and set-up, the answer Dominic gave us every time was "Absolutely!" or "Of course!" or "You got it!" He totally understood the "feel" we wanted our guests to have and went above and beyond to personalize the day for us. Planning a wedding during a pandemic with no dance floors allowed can be a challenge-but somehow, all ages were up and dancing (safely and outside) throughout the entire night. The feedback we received was incredible-our friends and relatives said they have never had so much fun at a wedding, and the energy Dominic brought was amazing. So easy to work with, so professional, and so fun at the same time. One of the best decisions we made was choosing Dominic to DJ/MC our wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Anastasia Devoti · Married on 11/07/2020

Tommy Monaco

Tommy was great! We had some changes last minute and he was so flexible and easy going! Our wedding was perfect and we were always at ease knowing the DJ has a huge part in making sure things are always fun and flowing nicely. Tommy did exactly that. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Kate Mccrossan · Married on 10/31/2020

Awesome DJ!

I have been to a few weddings that used Elite Entertainment so I knew as soon as I was engaged that I would also use them! Our DJ for our Halloween wedding was Mike, the owner of Elite Entertainment. He was wonderful to work with, attentive to what we were looking for, professional, and highly responsive. In fact, I emailed about a venue change and Mike called me within two minutes of hitting send. I told Mike we wanted music that would get people out in the dance floor and he sure delivered, our guests raved about the music selection. Given the current situation going on in the world, it was so nice to have a wonderful vendor to work with, I felt at ease through out our planning process and like I was in great hands. Thank you Mike and Elite Entertainment for being such a big part of our Hallowedding!!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Elizabeth Kleinertz · Married on 10/30/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Obviously I’m biased when I say that I had the most amazing wedding ever because of Mike! We had a small ceremony, due to covid, and had people watch along on a live stream. Mike was so responsive and answered my questions at any point! He made our ceremony all about us, he told our story, and made it so personal. My family was so impressed, wondering how Mike knew us! He was outstanding, can not say enough good things about this company!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Alison N. · Married on 10/24/2020

Energetic & Professional

Mike at Elite was amazing and professional! As a DJ, he was fun and energetic and made our wedding experience seamless. As a businessman, he was extremely professional, honoring all our requests and communicating regularly, even quickly responding to our last minute updates. We also used their photographer, Cyndi, and she was also very professional and amazingly thorough! We highly recommend Elite!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Melissa Durham · Married on 10/23/2020

DJ Danner!

We booked DJ Danner through Elite Entertainment and we couldn’t be happier! We put our faith in Dan and he did not disappoint. He took the time to get to know me and my fiancé as a couple, and by the end of our wedding, we thought of him as a friend rather than a vendor. His music choice was diverse and reached the broad range of ages of our guests. Even with the crazy Covid guidelines that we had to adhere to, Dan made sure everyone was having fun. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Debbie

Debbie Nachman-mangot · Married on 10/17/2020

#1 best dj company in new jersey by far!!!!

Our wedding event would not have turned out as fun and vibrant and entertaining if it wasn’t for elite entertainment. Very professional, very accommodating and every single request was done immediately. We were so happy everyone had a great time and everyone complemented our DJ.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Julio Martinez · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing!!!

DJ Dan Fumosa was absolutely awesome! We were very lucky to have booked him for our wedding. When my wife and I met with him for our song selection, he was very attentive and gave suggestions according to our taste and wasn’t pushy at all. Very professional, but we also felt very comfortable when speaking with him and we knew we made the right choice. He played all the songs we wanted and really had the right energy throughout the whole night. He had our family/friends out on the dance floor and so was he! Everyone loved our day and we will recommend Dan to whoever needs a great DJ for their special day. Thanks Dan!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Chris

Chris Lowery · Married on 10/15/2020

Amazing Team

DJ Tommy and team were absolutely the best. They made sure to incorporate all of our songs we wanted, and even layered in songs that fit perfectly for the night. The care they took in understanding what was most important to us was the thing we loved the most. Thank you for a 5 star experience!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Carly Beach · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing, Responsive, Professional

Mike was incredible! We had such a great time and really enjoyed the music that he put together for our big night! Everyone enjoyed it and complimented him throughout the evening. Not only that, but the uplighting looked amazing in our venue! (The Spring Lake Manor). I highly recommend Elite Entertainment, Mike was amazing!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Ascolese · Married on 10/09/2020

Professional

Mike is the best. Due to Covid, a lot of things had to be moved around with our plans. He worked with us during our special day. We are so appreciative.

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/09/2020

Would highly recommend!

Dominic did such an amazing job at our wedding! We gave him a select few songs that we wanted played, but I trusted that he would feel the vibe of the wedding and play what he thought would get people up on the dance floor having fun. He did just that. His energy was great and everyone raved about the song selections. I am so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/27/2020