Elite Entertainment Reviews

Elite Entertainment 6
Elite Entertainment 7

Alyson Dellavalle · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Elite Entertainment

Elite entertainment was absolutely amazing! I got married on April 27, 2019 and had Dan as our DJ. Dan was so much fun and was even dancing with us at one point! He made the planning process so easy, and was so flexible with things we wanted to change up until the big day. He played the perfect mix of music to keep everyone on the dance floor all night! We received so many compliments about the entertainment- we highly recommend using them as your DJ company! We also used Elite for video and photography and they were equally as amazing. GREAT and very reliable company!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Judy Weite · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Mike from Elite was the best!!!!

My daughter used Elite Entertainment for her wedding on May 19th, 2019. They were excellent. Mike our DJ was the best. He played such a great variety of music for all to dance to. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Getting married on 06/19/2020

As a groom, I don't usually write reviews for wedding vendors, but Chris Monaco and his accompanying music mixer with Elite Entertainment were simply MARVELOUS, and I am writing this out of gratitude for their incredible service. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was dancing and countless people told me and my wife (including vendors) that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. Not only was it an exciting dance party, however, but Chris was masterful on the microphone. I would encourage everyone to get the two DJ package. It freed up Chris to be Chris, and he is the most gallant reception host you could ever ask for. He manages to engage the audience, encourage participation, and emcee the event without drawing attention away from the bride and groom, and he every word was exactly appropriate for the moment. He is a true gentleman -a first class guy. He handled subtle cultural nuances and our unique preferences with aplomb, and he is so easy to work with. He is also extremely professional. You can believe in this guy to get the most obscure detail exactly right.

Our wedding was in Princeton at the Hyatt Regency. Monaco and company were absolutely perfect. Thank you Chris and company for an unforgettable and beautiful night!

Sent on 09/10/2009

Kimberly y Leong · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Remarkable DJ!!!

Elite Entertainment is a breeze to work with! We just used them for our 9/1/19 wedding. They are very responsive, friendly and overall great people to work with. We had no issues and we got so many compliments on our DJ, Nick. Our cocktail hour and reception were fantastic. I could not ask for a better DJ for our special day.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Swerdel · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful wedding at Clark’s Landing

Elite entertainment was awesome! Mike did such a great job getting everyone on the dance floor. He incorporated all of the songs we wanted and mixing in some fab favorites. They were so easy to work with.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Heather Figula · Married on 09/01/2019

Exceptional

DJ Dan Fumosa was absolutely incredible. From the planning process through the reception, we couldn’t have imagined a more knowledgeable and talented MC. He listened to everything we wanted/asked for and made our wedding music dreams come to life. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and have been raving about how great the party was. 110% recommended Dan.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2019

Won't Disappoint! Exceeded expectations

We hired Elite for DJ, photo and video for our wedding over LDW and WOW. DJ Tommy killed it all night and had everyone dancing. He picked up on our style perfectly and read the whole crowd really well. Cyndi was our photographer and was able to organize our large bridal party (23 ppl total!). She gave great direction for every shot.. I can't wait to see the pics! Our videography was in the middle of the action all night without getting in the way. Elite was an easy choice and a one stop shop for our wedding. 10 out of 10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Karyl Malato · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent!

Mike was our DJ and did a masterful job at getting our guests up and dancing. Several days later and our guests are still raving about how great he was. Thank you, Mike, for your part in making our wedding day even more special.

• Daniela

Daniela · Married on 08/17/2019

Made our wedding PERFECT!

Tommy and Elite Entertainment were the absolute PERFECT choice for our wedding. When we initially met with Tommy, he was super receptive to our ideas for our "vibe" and he hit it out of the park! From the ceremony to the final song, everything was amazing. I don't think there was a time during our wedding when the dance floor wasn't completely packed. Tommy really knew how to keep the party going. The most amazing part was at the end of the night when it was announced that it would be the last song played, none of our guests wanted the party to stop! A "one more song" chant began, and Tommy ran with it! He played another song and kept our wedding going, and that spoke volumes to not only how awesome he was as a DJ, but how amazing he is as a person. We feel so lucky that we chose Tommy and Elite Entertainment for our wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2019

Mike at Elite made our night!

We chose Elite to DJ our wedding after they had done an awesome job at my sisters wedding a few years ago. Mike was our DJ and he completely made our night! He was so helpful and knew exactly what to do and what would work best with all of my ideas! I felt so confident in the night running smooth with his MCing and playlists that he prepared for us. We had SO many compliments about the music and that it was one of the most fun weddings people had been to. I would absolutely recommend Mike and Elite Entertainment to DJ at your wedding if you are looking for great music, awesome MCing and a ton of fun!

• Cheryl

Cheryl Galvin · Married on 08/11/2019

I can't say enough about Elite Entertainment!

If you are in need of a DJ you should definitely hire Elite! I had the pleasure of having Dominic as the DJ and MC at my wedding on 8/11/19. From the very beginning, Dominic was flexible, personable, and accommodating. We had also hired a band and Dominic worked with them to ensure that everything went smoothly. I wanted an upbeat wedding where everyone was dancing and Dominic delivered. His mixes were great and really flowed together. When I decided to add an extra hour last minute he had no problem staying. Dominic and the Elite Entertainment team were true professionals. Thank you again guys!

• Kara

Kara Morgenstern · Married on 08/10/2019

Elite Entertainment - highly recommended!!!

We had Kris as our wedding DJ and he did an amazing job. He took time to understand exactly what our expectations were and made sure everything went exactly how we wanted. The company’s online portal is extremely helpful for the planning process! It breaks everything down and eliminates a lot of stress and confusion you may have about the ceremony/reception. I highly recommend using elite for your dj!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kristine Donovan · Married on 08/09/2019

Thomas at Elite Entertainment did a stellar job!

Thomas at Elite Entertainment did an incredible job providing music for us that kept everyone dancing, excited, and joyful! He played everything we asked him to play, kept the momentum going from one wedding event to another, was helpful and patient, and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Everybody kept telling us how much they loved the music at the wedding, and that's thanks to Thomas!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Mike Walter was absolutely amazing to work with and he made out wedding vision come true! From start to finish Mike listened to our ideas and gave great feedback. He was open to our wedding vision and gave us exactly what we asked for. The day of our wedding I have never seen so many people on the dance floor. Mike kept the party going for the whole reception which was all we wanted! He played all the music that we had asked for along with his own and my guest could not stop raving about it. Mike was amazing to work with!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • John

John Hobaika · Married on 08/02/2019

Tommy was amazing!

My experience with elite entertainment was very smooth and easy, they gave plenty of options of DJs and made it easy to chat with them before making a choice. Our DJ, Tommy Monaco, was nothing short of amazing. Super flexible, has lots of experience, gave us some great tips to help make the wedding flow even better. We gave him a million songs and told him to pick and chose and do his thing. People a month later are still telling us how incredible the music and flow of the event was.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Danielle Weber · Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing and professional

We had Mike for our ceremony as well as the DJ for the reception. He did an amazing job. After the ceremony people were asking us how long we knew Mike because of his in depth knowledge of our relationship and how he expressed our love story to all of our family and friends. During the reception he played all the music we wanted and everyone was dancing! We had an amazing day! We also used Elite for the photo booth which was also a huge success! I would 100% recommend them for all your wedding needs!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing Experience!

We couldn't be happier with Elite Entertainment and Dan Fumosa as our DJ. The customer service is excellent and they are always on top of things, sending you reminders about choosing your songs and payments. We met Dan a week before our wedding and we discussed our vision for the night with him. My husband had some ridiculous song/dance requests that Dan successfully fulfilled the night of our wedding. He was full of energy, knew exactly what songs to play at the right time and had literally EVERYONE out on the dance floor the entire night. I have been receiving so many compliments about how much fun our wedding was and how the music had some people dancing for the first time in years. Dan was professional, friendly, and was willing to do anything possible to make sure our wedding was exactly as we dreamed it would be. We would highly recommend Dan and Elite Entertainment a million times over!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Jessica Bush · Married on 07/26/2019

Tommy is awesome!!

We had a great experience with Elite! We found Elite through a wedding expo. We were originally booked with Dominic who we consulted with. When he realized he had a family wedding the same day as ours, he emailed us right away and hooked us up with Tom, the most requested DJ. We met with Tom A few weeks before the wedding to discuss all of our music details. He listened to our vision and he delivered on the big day! The dance floor was full and everyone had a blast! He brought the party! Book with Tom for Elite and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Boyd · Married on 07/22/2019

AMAZING!! I wish I could get married again!!

Mike and his team at Elite are INCREDIBLE!! From the moment I met with Mike and Dominic, I knew we were going to have a great time - and that we did!!! Mike DJ’d/MC’d our wedding and the dance floor was PACKED all night! His energy is infectious and you can really tell that this is his passion. We are big country music fans - which traditionally isn’t “dance music” - but Mike was able to add in a great mix of songs that we knew and still kept the party going. One other exceptional thing about Mike, is about 4 days before our wedding, I reached out to him about a new country song, “The Git Up” that has a line dance to it. I asked if he knew it and if we could add it to our play list. He said that he wasn’t familiar with it just yet (as it’s REALLY new), but said he would work on it for our wedding, and did he deliver!!! I really appreciated his willingness to go above and beyond to meet my request, and we had a great time and a lot of laughs doing that one!!

You can’t go wrong with Elite. If you want to keep the party going with lots of energy, they are your team! We received so many compliments on our wedding and how great the music was. You can never get tired of hearing that your wedding was the “best one” a guest has ever been at! We even had the “non-dancers” on the dance floor! My only wish is that I could go back and live that night again!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Price · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Day With Dominic

Dominic was AMAZING! Our guests are still raving about how he kept the dance floor packed. The selection of music provided had every guest at our wedding dancing all night.

Dominic was also very thorough in going through music selection and order of events for our ceremony.

Our photo booth attendant Katie was amazing and the photo booth guest book was a perfect souvenir from our wedding guests .

I would recommend Eilite Entertainment (Dominic in particular) 100 times over!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Elite Entertainment 8

Elizabeth · Married on 07/14/2019

Got the party started!

Mike the owner was our DJ and he was awesome! We had just about everyone dancing the whole night, even the grandparents came out for a while. He had a great assistant who broke and built all of our fun glow stick goodies which I thought was above and beyond. We got so many compliments on the music and he honored our music style and requests. Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2019

Beyond our expectations!

We hired elite entertainment for our wedding on 7/14/19. Our DJ was Jay Thomson and we LOVED HIM. From our first meeting, Jay was extremely flexible, excited and was so open to all of our ideas. He took the time to make sure he had every single name pronunciation correct.. which was hard considering we had a primarily middle eastern bridal party. We had a special request for 50% Arabic music and he totally delivered.. even our friends were commenting on how well he got the party started with the music, pronunciation and MC’ing. Jay has an awesome personality and was so fun to have on our special night.He genuinely was happy and excited to be there and it showed. Jay was also extremely understanding and accommodating to all our requests, changes throughout the process. He helped us stay calm throughout the night when the timing ran off and got the party started ASAP. Thank you again for everything!! 10/10 would recommend Jay and elite entertainment to any couple getting married.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Katie

Katie Lane · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Dominic was our DJ and MC from Elite Entertainment for our wedding at The English Manor. Choosing Elite Entertainment and Dominic as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for the reception. I was very nervous about choosing a DJ because my husband and I do not love to dance, but still wanted to have a fun wedding. When planning and talking with Dominic, he made us both feel super comfortable and put us at ease with a plan that would make the reception flow easily. During the reception, Dominic played various songs that kept most of the guests happily on the dance floor. We still have friends and family today saying how they have never seen so many people dancing for that long at a wedding before. I absolutely recommend Dominic, along with Elite Entertainment, as the DJing and dancing at my wedding was beyond anything that I imagined.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • F

Fran · Married on 07/06/2019

Excellent Wedding DJ Experience

Mike Walter and his crew did a great job keeping everyone up on the dance floor. From the music, DJing and lights. Mike included all of my requests and kept the party goin all night long. I was at a wedding last year and new I wanted them for my own Wedding. They didnt dissapoint and were reasonably priced.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Ernst · Married on 07/04/2019

July 4th Wedding at English Manor

I was so lucky to have Elite as a part of our wedding day! Tommy Monaco absolutely made our reception everything we wanted music and entertainment wise. My husband and I are both very big into our music and really wanted a nonstop party and that’s what Tommy gave us. We had our testimonial Motown but also our upbeat dance music. Everyone was on the dance and didn’t want to leave! I would highly recommend Tommy and Elite for any occasion!

Sent on 08/29/2019