Elite Entertainment Reviews

Elite Entertainment 7
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing service!

Philip Walsh was the best DJ! Very easy going and kept our party going. We would definitely use Elite and Phil again for other events!

Kristen Zakrzewski · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Experience: DJ and Officiant!

The stars aligned just right and we were extremely lucky to find not only an exceptional DJ but also a top-notch officiant. Dominic Sestito was personable and made us feel really comfortable. He had plenty of ideas that helped us plan our music and the lighting ambiance that created our perfect day. Dominic had the crowd dancing all night and provided the perfect blend of song choices. We were able to give our input on our song choices and Dominic filled in all the blanks perfectly! The dance floor was packed the whole time. The online app that Elite offers was easy to navigate to add song choices for the reception as well as update information regarding decisions for the ceremony and reception.

Mike Walter, our officiant, crafted our love story into a beautiful speech that brought tears to our eyes. He was receptive to all our ideas, well-spoken, and ultimately provided an enjoyable experience for all our guests. We had numerous people tell us that our ceremony was “the best one they’ve ever heard” or “unlike anything they’ve ever experienced!” Rather than having a religiously affiliated ceremony, Mike was able to use some of “our words” combined with his words to share with our guests the story of our relationship and how we met. My husband and I thought it was fun and exciting to hear “our words” (from separate questionnaires that we answered) intertwined into his story during the ceremony. He embraced the fact that we wanted to write our own vows. He was very responsive to any questions that we had along the way!

Colleen Jakubik · Married on 02/02/2019

Fantastic DJ!

I got married on 2/2/19 at Clarks Landing & had Phil Walsh as my DJ and my husband and I are so happy we chose him! The dance floor was packed the entire night and that’s exactly what we wanted at our wedding. It was an awesome party and guests were calling after the wedding to tell us again how much fun they had. We have Phil to thank for that! He was also very responsive prior to the wedding with any requests or changes I had...he always got back to my emails quickly. I would definitely recommend Elite and Phil for your next event!!

Jeff · Married on 01/12/2019

Mike was amazing

We just had our wedding a few weeks ago. We had Mike as our MC for the event and it was amazing. Set list was amazing, he chose my fave song on his own for our entrance song (Uptown Girl). Everyone had a blast and complimented how great the time was. He was great at getting everyone up and dancing and having a great time. I could not recommend him more if I could. Made the night extra special for us.

Cassandra Maines · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing - book with them!

Elite Entertainment is the best entertainment choice for your wedding or next event! They pay attention to detail and exceed expectations. They are in constant communication and not afraid to offer suggestions - which was very comforting. Our DJ (Jay Thomson) put together our dream wedding - compiling everything we wanted into awesome dance sets – highly recommend him 😊. Everyone was on their feet throughout the night! Don't hesitate - book now!

• Kylie

Kylie · Married on 01/11/2019

Phenomenal Experience!

We had the pleasure of having Mike Walter DJ our wedding on January 11, 2019. He exceeded all expectations we could have had for our big day. He was a true professional in every sense of the word. Our guests were complimenting him all night long, and a few friends plan to use him for their upcoming weddings. Our guests were dancing all night long; every song choice was fantastic. He took our requests into consideration and appealed to every age group present. We had so much fun, it was so sad when the night came to an end. Thank you so much for a fantastic night!

• Anthony

Anthony Ursino · Married on 12/22/2018

The perfect DJ for the perfect day

We used Elite as the DJ for our wedding. We initially contacted Dominic to book it and then he gave us a choice of available DJs for that date and we chose Kris Abrahamsen. We are OVER THE TOP happy about every single thing from start to finish. They were both so professional and helpful and catered to our every need and request. Choosing Kris was the single best decision we made for our wedding. We had a family tragedy occur the week before the wedding and Kris took extra personal care, he seemed to make it a mission to make sure our wedding was a total blast. He delivered on every front. He was the perfect DJ and every guest at the wedding has been complementing us about him since the wedding. The staff at the venue was telling us that they can't remember the last wedding there where people were up and dancing the entire night. He managed to incorporate our tastes and specific requests while still being able to choose his own songs to supplement and keep everyone going. He was very professional throughout the night and handled every transition perfectly. Also he did an incredible job cutting our entry song into our first dance song at just the perfect moment so the right part would hit when we got out to the floor. I made some specific requests for him and he went above and beyond to tailor it perfectly and surprised even me with how seamless it was. Overall we are just so grateful to have chosen Elite Entertainment for our wedding entertainment and we feel we have made a personal friend in Kris who handled the whole event exactly the way we had always envisioned it. THANK YOU!

• Kylene

Kylene · Married on 12/21/2018

You are fantastic!

Kris was fantastic! We got married on December 21st, and everyone who went is still talking about it! From the initial email I sent asking questions, to the end of the reception, you were so easy to talk to and made us feel important. The music got the crowd going (even my husbands air guitar solo all by himself), and I am so happy you are the DJ at my cousin's upcoming wedding in July. Thank you so much!

Kerri · Married on 12/21/2018

Wedding Officiant and DJ

I cannot say enough good things about Elite! Our wedding was beyond anything we hoped for. The owner of Elite, Mike, served as officiant for the ceremony and DJ. He did an amazing job at both. Almost a month later and my husband and I have people telling us how great our ceremony was. Mike's introduction made it sound like he has known us for years when in reality we only met once before our wedding. I would highly recommend Mike as both an officiant and DJ for anyone looking. Elite Entertainment and Mike left all our guests not wanting the party to end!

Mary & Dan · Married on 12/15/2018

Elite entertainment - Mike

Mike was amazing - he was so accommodating, patient and helpful with our wedding planning. The music was awesome he had everyone dancing all night. We received so many complements from our guests. He truly helped make our wedding perfect and everything we hoped it to be.

• Michele

Michele Terpak · Married on 12/08/2018

Best djs ever!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Mike and his team. They followed our music tastes to a T. They could see what our crowd wanted and played an amazing mix. Our dance floor was packed all night long. They were professional and so much fun! Incredibly easy to work with. Our guests can’t stop talking about the music!!!

Joe Burns · Married on 12/08/2018

Chris Monaco DJ

For DJ Chris,

Just wanted to say thank you again. You absolutely KILLED it. The introduction song was done perfectly, the music choice all night was spectacular. And thank you for making my ceremony music sound so good! I was Afraid the tracks were too low, but it sounded beautiful. We were told multiple times by multiple people that our wedding was one of the best weddings they’ve ever gone to. So many people were out dancing that I’ve never seen dance before, and that’s all on you. Thanks so much! Your energy was contagious, and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Saturday was the best night of our lives and you helped that! This email can’t express how thankful you are for being part of that magical day.

Love,

The Burns’

• christopher

christopher · Married on 12/01/2018

Premium Service, Life-Long Memories, without costing you your Arm or Leg!

High Energy, Amazing and an Excellent Value!

From the beginning of the journey, Elite Entertainment's wedding reception portal allowed us to plan our event from start to finish, recommend songs to be played, and dictate how the evening would go. The web portal was extremely easy to navigate and allowed for easy communication with our vendor and our personal DJ.

DJ Dan Fumosa was a rock-star at our wedding. He is fun, high energy, plays awesome music, transitions from song to song flawlessly and as an MC really knows how to use the mic to generate passion and excitement with his audience.

All in all, our experience with Elite was perfect. They are cost effective yet are super premium in the service the provide and the experience they fulfill. Every single person at our wedding raved about the music and this is directly due to the commitment to excellence, the commitment to great service, and the professionalism Dan and Elite Entertainment show their customers.

If you need a DJ for ANY occasion, I highly recommend Dan and Elite for your party needs. You will not be disappointed :)

Elite Entertainment 8
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 11/30/2018

Got the Guests Dancing and Celebrating

Kris and his team was amazing. Very easy to work with and was able to get the guests up and dancing. The team did an amazing job on the slide show. Couldn't ask for anything more! Recommend this team for any wedding or event!

Melissa Goritski · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing DJ and Photographer!

Amazing company to book entertainment and photography with! I got a DJ and photographer with a wedding package from the English Manor, which is a wonderful venue. I had the pleasure of working with DJ Tom and Photographer Cindi where they made my wedding very memorable. DJ Tom creates a great up-beat vibe and is very intuitive in what you want for your event when you meet with him. Cindi was amazing and went above and beyond to capture the perfect pictures for my wedding. I can’t recommend them enough. I couldn’t imagine having anyone else create and capture my wedding because they made it fun and easy!

Liane · Married on 11/16/2018

Best day ever!!

Mike answered all of my questions same day. He had ideas and helped us pick songs we didn’t even know we needed. He is extremely helpful. The party never stopped! He played the best music! We couldn’t have done it without him. Thank you for everything!

Marc · Married on 11/11/2018

DJ Dan from Elite Entertainment was fabulous!

Elite Entertainment
    Our DJ Dan was fantastic! Our guests kept complimenting what a great job the DJ did in keeping them dancing and having a great time.

• Stephanie

Stephanie Mielach · Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you Mike Walter!

Our wedding was nothing short of an amazing experience and truly was the night of our dreams. Mike Walter captured our vision and assembled a playlist that kept our family and friends on the dance floor most of the evening. He read the crowd and provided perfect songs to maintain the pace and please the generations in attendance. He listened and honored all of our requests and consistently reminded us that it was our night, not his. I still have guests reaching out to me saying how fun our wedding was and I continue to give all the praise to Mike Walter. You can't go wrong with this DJ and company!

Elite Entertainment 9

James Corrigan · Married on 11/10/2018

Jimmy & Stephanie’s Wedding

We had an amazing experience with this company. Mike, the owner of the company, was our DJ for our wedding. He played all the songs we requested and did an unbelievable job of keeping everyone out on the dance floor and having fun. He definitely made our wedding the best it could have been and I could not be more happy. Zero complaints! I highly recommend Elite. Great prices and great employees. Elite also did my sister’s wedding several years ago and again, did an amazing, flawless job.

• Cally

Cally · Married on 11/09/2018

Couldn’t be happier- Best DJ & Photographer

Chris Monaco was everything we could have wanted for our wedding DJ. From the very beginning of the sales process with Dominic, through using the online planner to think through our day, and working directly with Chris, everything was easy, laid back, and smooth. Chris listened to the vibe we wanted for our reception (we picked our own ceremony music and cocktail hour was just a chill vibe) and everyone had the best time ever. Our guests couldn’t stop commenting even days after the wedding at how great the DJ was and how much fun they had. Chris casually checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was good, to see if we had requests, and to make sure that we were ready for things like speeches, parents dances, etc. If we ever need a DJ for a future party, it will have to be Chris.

Lynn was our photographer and I literally cannot say enough good things about her. She is quick, efficient, made us all feel comfortable, gave us space but also caught literally everything! Lynn was flexible with our plans given that it was flash flooding during photos time and found creative inside spaces to work with to give us amazing pictures. We got our pictures yesterday (only 2 weeks after the wedding!!) and they are absolutely stunning. There are so many great shots from the reception and so many photos of our friends and family that are so special to us. I can’t even say that I remember seeing her or her assistant Chris during the ceremony or reception, yet they caught everything! Lynn also was editing during dinner and had a 50 picture photo album on Facebook that night which was so awesome. We got a first glimpse at so much the morning after the wedding which helped us savor the moment a bit more.

We highly recommend using their bundled services! It’s helpful on price but it’s also sooo convenient. We had one meeting with both Chris and Lynn and worked through all our details together. Everyone was on the same page the whole time and we literally never worried about one thing the whole time pre-wedding or on the big day.

Christine · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Party! Great music! Great Choice!

Mike Walter and the entire team at Elite were outstanding! They were very responsive and well organized. Mike and his assistant kept the party going the entire night. Everyone commented on how great the music was. We wanted a great party and that's exactly what we got. Mike and Elite Entertainment are 100% the right choice for your wedding! We had the BEST TIME!

• Lisa

Lisa M Sinclair · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing & Professional

Elite Entertainment and their staff really gave 100% to make sure our daughters wedding went perfectly! From DJ (Dan) to photography (Carrie/Cindy), to video (Chris) & photo booth they cared about every detail and everything went so smooth the day of the wedding because everyone worked together to make it perfect! They are competitively priced & give the quality of service every bride and groom deserves!

• Hilary

Hilary · Married on 11/04/2018

Elite Entertainment- Tom Monaco

We had Tom Monaco as our DJ and we could not have been happier. The day was so smooth- everyone says something goes wrong on the wedding day and I must say nothing did for us. The music was perfect- everything we noted to play was played. He delicately got the speeches and first dances out of the way so everyone could party the rest of the night. He flowed with the crowd without being pressuring. Everyone was dancing by the end of the night. We are SO happy we chose Tom and Elite entertainment. Definitely recommend.

Maria · Married on 11/03/2018

Was the best dj

Best DJ made our night abd wedding .so kind and sweet and attentive . Music was all the songs we wanted .