Elite Entertainment Reviews

2015

• Thomas

Thomas Mcgee · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Wedding Reception DJ

No dance floor allowed but Mike kept the reception fun,dancing outside tent happened, a Newly Wed game was great fun!He made it a perfect day!

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan Grantuskas · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Above and Beyond What We Could Have Imagined

MIke and his crew went so far above and beyond what my wife and I ever could have imagined for our wedding. The whole process from start to finish was professional, engaging, and FUN! The event planner is awesome and allows you so much time and flexibility in planning your event. Mike is truly a one of a kind professional and helped us plan every detail to the T. At the event itself, he kept to his promise of engaging our entire audience and getting everyone to dance and have a great time. I would absolutely recommend Mike and Elite Entertainment to anyone looking for a great DJ/Entertainment experience!

Thanks Mike and EE for helping make our dream Xmas wedding come true!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Alyson Dellavalle · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Elite Entertainment

Elite entertainment was absolutely amazing! I got married on April 27, 2019 and had Dan as our DJ. Dan was so much fun and was even dancing with us at one point! He made the planning process so easy, and was so flexible with things we wanted to change up until the big day. He played the perfect mix of music to keep everyone on the dance floor all night! We received so many compliments about the entertainment- we highly recommend using them as your DJ company! We also used Elite for video and photography and they were equally as amazing. GREAT and very reliable company!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Foerg · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Mike/Elite: Simply AMAZING!

I cannot say enough good things about Elite. Mike was our MC and he was simply fantastic. He made a couple of jokes, he was entertaining, he wasn't cheesy- he did a phenomenal job. He listened to everything we asked from having certain family members and friends make toasts, to making sure our guest book got signed, to reminding me to come up and speak at the end - something I had asked him to do! If there was ever a lull in the music/dance floor, which maybe there was one or two, the music was quickly changed. Even during dinner songs some of my guests were up and dancing. My guests chanted "one more song" and Mike delivered with not one, but two more songs after I thanked everyone for coming. I cannot recommend Elite and Mike enough! In fact, some of my guests have even asked me for his contact info which I happily passed along. If you choose Mike/Elite, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Dana Lightner · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Beyond happy with the experience, they kept the dance floor packed all night!

We are so happy we went with Elite Entertainment for our DJ! Chris Monaco was fantastic from beginning to end. He made the planning process so easy, and was able to accommodate our busy schedules to have a FaceTime meeting to go over final logistics.

From beginning to end, the service level provided by Elite Entertainment exceeded all of our expectations! Their online planning tool made browsing and communicating song selections so easy.

Most importantly, our dance floor was PACKED all night! Chris really knew how to get the crowd moving and keep them dancing and having a blast all night! We had such a great time at our wedding, and it was thanks in large part to the talented and gracious crew at Elite Entertainment! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Heather

Heather Cukierman · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Outstanding service from Elite & Jay!

Elite Entertainment was our favorite wedding vendor that we used! Jay was amazing; he spent over two hours with us before our wedding going through each detail with such finesse. We have never met someone more attentive, energetic and personable. He makes you feel like your wedding is the most important of his year. We highly recommend Elite Entertainment and Jay for your wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie Nachman-mangot · Married on 10/17/2020

#1 best dj company in new jersey by far!!!!

Our wedding event would not have turned out as fun and vibrant and entertaining if it wasn’t for elite entertainment. Very professional, very accommodating and every single request was done immediately. We were so happy everyone had a great time and everyone complemented our DJ.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Carly Beach · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing, Responsive, Professional

Mike was incredible! We had such a great time and really enjoyed the music that he put together for our big night! Everyone enjoyed it and complimented him throughout the evening. Not only that, but the uplighting looked amazing in our venue! (The Spring Lake Manor). I highly recommend Elite Entertainment, Mike was amazing!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Ascolese · Married on 10/09/2020

Professional

Mike is the best. Due to Covid, a lot of things had to be moved around with our plans. He worked with us during our special day. We are so appreciative.

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Ananias

Ananias Gloria · Married on 09/25/2020

Kept the party going

Elite entertainment was amazing!!! They kept the party going. DJ Mike knew what music and when to play it to keep the party going. Everyone enjoyed the music selection and he's also flexible with our own requests. He knows how to read the crowd and get them back to their feet dancing. He also has great interaction with guests and the host. Dominic, who was in charge of the photo booth was very helpful and accommodating of everyone. The energy of our party would have not been that amazing if it wasn't for elite entertainment.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Suzie · Married on 09/20/2020

Elite entertainment

Mike and Lynne were both wonderful to work with. After having to postpone out wedding twice due to the coronavirus, Mike was so understanding each time we spoke. He did an amazing job with everything at our wedding, and the photos Lynne took were also so beautiful. I would highly recommend Elite for weddings and other events, everyone there is great!!!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Barbara Ebersole · Married on 09/19/2020

Elite Entertainment is TOP NOTCH

Jay and Nick made our sons wedding the most wonderful experience! Especially considering the covid 19 restrictions everyone had a blast!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Mary Frehner · Married on 09/19/2020

Awesome DJ!!

Dan did an amazing job making sure we stayed on schedule and had an awesome time at our reception! I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to have a great party with a nice variety of music to please everyone. He made sure we had an amazing party after our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2020

The best entertainment

Mike at Elite and his team were amazing at my wedding! Everyone had a great time, Mike was interactive with the guests and the sound was perfect. I would highly recommend them again. You will not be disappointed by them

Sent on 09/14/2020

Nicolette Schweyher · Married on 09/12/2020

DJ review for my wedding day with Mike from Elite Entertainment

Mike was amazing!! I would book him over and over again. Kept everyone on their feet and made my night smooth and so fun!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Katie Greco · Married on 09/11/2020

DJ Tom Monaco: The perfect DJ for our big day :)

My husband and I got married in November-19 and had Tom Monaco as our DJ.
    From the start my husband and I were so impressed, as we were abroad when planning our wedding we had a meeting online with Tom to discuss our music choices and plans for the big day, we found him to be very professional and approachable.
    On the big day my husband and I were delighted with how Tommy kept the energy up and made our wedding super fun! Everything flowed so well and we recommend him highly. :)
    All our guests had such a fun time and are still talking about how fun our wedding day was.
    Thank you Tom and to all the team at Elite for making our wedding so perfect x

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/05/2020

Music Makes It All

Mike and his whole team were so wonderful during the planning and event experience. Due to COVID, I had to change my reception site and they made the transition so smooth with no issues. During the wedding I had guests coming up to me and my husband to let us know how awesome the entertainment was. Mike really took the time to review our suggested songs and put together a set that captured the experience we wanted to give our guests and our self on our special day. To say it was a blast is an understatement, and it is with a lot of thanks to Mike and his team.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Toni

Toni Bulmer · Married on 09/05/2020

Awesome Service!!

We cannot say enough great things About Elite Entertainment! They were so flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID and again when we changed venues. They are super responsive and made sure that we were happy with everything. Tommy was amazing at our wedding! He made sure the entire night ran smoothly 😊

Sent on 09/16/2020

Gina Columbus · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing experience! Must book!

You cannot go wrong with Elite as your wedding DJ! Our venue had an inclusive package with them and since they had so many reviews, we thought they would be a solid choice. We were thrilled with them! My now-husband and I enjoyed periodically going through our portal and adding songs to our playlists! With our package we didn’t know who our specific DJ would be until a few weeks before our wedding, but we knew we’d be in good hands. We were given Tommy and really enjoyed working with him! He is not one of those obnoxious DJs that a lot of people get tired of quickly. He has a mellow yet lively personality, and extremely friendly and easy to talk to! He helped us with finding a lot of perfect songs too. He also handled our ceremony music, and for the reception, he did a great job of keeping the party going all night! Our guests were very pleased with him. Thanks so much Tommy! All of Elite’s DJs are fantastic — please book them!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Peterson · Married on 08/29/2020

Dominic is THE BEST!

My husband and I got married on August 29, 2020 in an intimate garden wedding after postponing our 200-person wedding to 2021. We hired Dominic from Elite Entertainment to be our DJ and it was one of the best decisions we made! From the start Dominic was responsive and helpful in the planning process. The website Elite Entertainment has set up is great for organizing your music for the day and making sure you don't miss a thing! Dominic also made sure the officiant, our guests for toasts, and my husband and I all had separate mic screens (for COVID precautions) and was an incredible emcee to help us transition from one part of the wedding to another. Additionally, one of my biggest fears was that no one would want to dance at a 30 person wedding (consisting of 3 generations) but Dominic kept the dance floor packed the entire night! To get things going, he would invite couples to dance to a slow song and then pick up the music since there were already several people on the dance floor. We have amazing photos of everyone dancing (including the octogenarians) and we are still getting compliments on the DJ. I cannot recommend Dominic and Elite Entertainment enough. The entire process was professional, affordable, and made the night one we will never forget. Thank you, Dominic!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Mike · Married on 08/28/2020

Tom Monaco DJ

Tom Monaco from Elite was fantastic. We had to postpone once because of the pandemic and Tom and Elite were very receptive and helped us through it all. We also changed things up until the last minute before our wedding and he was responsive and got things done.

Most importantly Tom got people up and dancing and all of our guests had a great time even with their masks on!

Thanks Tom!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Veronica Dondiego · Married on 08/09/2020

Best money we have ever spent!

What can I not say about Elite Entertainment??From the very beginning of the process they were incredibly easy and smooth to work with . We chose DJ Tommy Monaco and to say we were happy with our decision is a complete understatement. Not only is he a phenomenal MC , but his DJ skills are those of what we dream of in a wedding! From the Ceremony, to the Reception(and having to coral my crazy bridal party like a rodeo), i can honestly say things went off without a hitch. I canot thank him and Elite Entertainment enough for playing a part in making our day one to never forget. If your contemplating going with Elite for your big day... don't.. just DO!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Kristen Zimmerman · Married on 08/07/2020

A Pleasure to Work With

Phil was fantastic! He not only played everything I wanted, but he was very energetic and interacted with the crowd. On my day, it was over 100 degrees (outside), and he was a trooper through the whole thing, and not once complained.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Mickey

Mickey Madreperl · Married on 08/04/2020

Best Wedding Ever!

We had a small wedding and the guest danced all night. We had Phil as our DJ and he played music that catered to all the different guests. You can tell he loves his job because he had fun right with us. He met with us in advance to go over specifics and was open to all requests. He was also very flexible when we needed to make changes last minute. Both of my sisters used Elite and had different DJs. We all had great experiences with the company.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Shelby Kempfe · Married on 07/26/2020

Mini Wedding Ceremony

Planning a wedding during a pandemic wasn’t exactly what I had planned for 2020 but I can’t thank Mike Walter and his team enough for being so accommodating in everything we have needed this far. Not only did he change our wedding date once already from July to December but he is also currently holding a February day for us incase December can’t be held. On top of all that Mike went above and beyond to make sure we still had our special day on our original wedding date. On July 26 Mike came to my parents house and held a mini ceremony for us so we could legally get married in front of our immediate family. I’m It was the most amazing day and we can’t thank him enough! AJ and I cant wait to see what he has in store for our big ceremony and reception!

Sent on 08/29/2020