Elite Entertainment Reviews

1972

• Ryan

Ryan Grantuskas · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Above and Beyond What We Could Have Imagined

MIke and his crew went so far above and beyond what my wife and I ever could have imagined for our wedding. The whole process from start to finish was professional, engaging, and FUN! The event planner is awesome and allows you so much time and flexibility in planning your event. Mike is truly a one of a kind professional and helped us plan every detail to the T. At the event itself, he kept to his promise of engaging our entire audience and getting everyone to dance and have a great time. I would absolutely recommend Mike and Elite Entertainment to anyone looking for a great DJ/Entertainment experience!

Thanks Mike and EE for helping make our dream Xmas wedding come true!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Alyson Dellavalle · Getting married on 06/04/2021

Elite Entertainment

Elite entertainment was absolutely amazing! I got married on April 27, 2019 and had Dan as our DJ. Dan was so much fun and was even dancing with us at one point! He made the planning process so easy, and was so flexible with things we wanted to change up until the big day. He played the perfect mix of music to keep everyone on the dance floor all night! We received so many compliments about the entertainment- we highly recommend using them as your DJ company! We also used Elite for video and photography and they were equally as amazing. GREAT and very reliable company!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Foerg · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Mike/Elite: Simply AMAZING!

I cannot say enough good things about Elite. Mike was our MC and he was simply fantastic. He made a couple of jokes, he was entertaining, he wasn't cheesy- he did a phenomenal job. He listened to everything we asked from having certain family members and friends make toasts, to making sure our guest book got signed, to reminding me to come up and speak at the end - something I had asked him to do! If there was ever a lull in the music/dance floor, which maybe there was one or two, the music was quickly changed. Even during dinner songs some of my guests were up and dancing. My guests chanted "one more song" and Mike delivered with not one, but two more songs after I thanked everyone for coming. I cannot recommend Elite and Mike enough! In fact, some of my guests have even asked me for his contact info which I happily passed along. If you choose Mike/Elite, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Dana Lightner · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Beyond happy with the experience, they kept the dance floor packed all night!

We are so happy we went with Elite Entertainment for our DJ! Chris Monaco was fantastic from beginning to end. He made the planning process so easy, and was able to accommodate our busy schedules to have a FaceTime meeting to go over final logistics.

From beginning to end, the service level provided by Elite Entertainment exceeded all of our expectations! Their online planning tool made browsing and communicating song selections so easy.

Most importantly, our dance floor was PACKED all night! Chris really knew how to get the crowd moving and keep them dancing and having a blast all night! We had such a great time at our wedding, and it was thanks in large part to the talented and gracious crew at Elite Entertainment! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Heather

Heather Cukierman · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Outstanding service from Elite & Jay!

Elite Entertainment was our favorite wedding vendor that we used! Jay was amazing; he spent over two hours with us before our wedding going through each detail with such finesse. We have never met someone more attentive, energetic and personable. He makes you feel like your wedding is the most important of his year. We highly recommend Elite Entertainment and Jay for your wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie Nachman-mangot · Getting married on 10/17/2020

#1 best dj company in new jersey by far!!!!

Our wedding event would not have turned out as fun and vibrant and entertaining if it wasn’t for elite entertainment. Very professional, very accommodating and every single request was done immediately. We were so happy everyone had a great time and everyone complemented our DJ.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Veronica Dondiego · Married on 08/09/2020

Best money we have ever spent!

What can I not say about Elite Entertainment??From the very beginning of the process they were incredibly easy and smooth to work with . We chose DJ Tommy Monaco and to say we were happy with our decision is a complete understatement. Not only is he a phenomenal MC , but his DJ skills are those of what we dream of in a wedding! From the Ceremony, to the Reception(and having to coral my crazy bridal party like a rodeo), i can honestly say things went off without a hitch. I canot thank him and Elite Entertainment enough for playing a part in making our day one to never forget. If your contemplating going with Elite for your big day... don't.. just DO!

Kristen Zimmerman · Married on 08/07/2020

A Pleasure to Work With

Phil was fantastic! He not only played everything I wanted, but he was very energetic and interacted with the crowd. On my day, it was over 100 degrees (outside), and he was a trooper through the whole thing, and not once complained.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Mickey

Mickey Madreperl · Married on 08/04/2020

Best Wedding Ever!

We had a small wedding and the guest danced all night. We had Phil as our DJ and he played music that catered to all the different guests. You can tell he loves his job because he had fun right with us. He met with us in advance to go over specifics and was open to all requests. He was also very flexible when we needed to make changes last minute. Both of my sisters used Elite and had different DJs. We all had great experiences with the company.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Judy Weite · Married on 07/05/2020

Mike from Elite was the best!!!!

My daughter used Elite Entertainment for her wedding on May 19th, 2019. They were excellent. Mike our DJ was the best. He played such a great variety of music for all to dance to. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 06/19/2020

As a groom, I don't usually write reviews for wedding vendors, but Chris Monaco and his accompanying music mixer with Elite Entertainment were simply MARVELOUS, and I am writing this out of gratitude for their incredible service. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was dancing and countless people told me and my wife (including vendors) that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. Not only was it an exciting dance party, however, but Chris was masterful on the microphone. I would encourage everyone to get the two DJ package. It freed up Chris to be Chris, and he is the most gallant reception host you could ever ask for. He manages to engage the audience, encourage participation, and emcee the event without drawing attention away from the bride and groom, and he every word was exactly appropriate for the moment. He is a true gentleman -a first class guy. He handled subtle cultural nuances and our unique preferences with aplomb, and he is so easy to work with. He is also extremely professional. You can believe in this guy to get the most obscure detail exactly right.

Our wedding was in Princeton at the Hyatt Regency. Monaco and company were absolutely perfect. Thank you Chris and company for an unforgettable and beautiful night!

Sent on 09/10/2009

Stephanie · Married on 06/14/2020

Mike was amazing!

Mike was Amazing Our wedding was so last minute and he was so helpful and funny!

Sent on 06/15/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Grace · Married on 06/10/2020

Absolutely amazing

From day one until the second before the wedding Tom was extremely accommodating. He knows how to get the guests up on their feet and the music play list was perfect! He was very responsive to any questions we had along the way. He took time out of his day to send us examples for songs when we couldn't decide, such as the intro for parents and bridal party. I would HIGHLY recommend Tom and Elite Entertainment for all weddings and parties!!

Geannine · Married on 05/24/2020

The Best Day Ever!!!

We decided to do a package with Elite that included the DJ, photographer, videographer and the photo booth. Elite made it easy and stress free during our planning. When it came to the big day, I couldn’t have imagined anything to go more perfectly! Everyone was dancing and having an amazing time and I am so excited to see all of our photos. I would recommend Elite to anyone for their wedding or any special event!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Mallory · Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely Incredible!

I cannot speak highly enough about Elite Entertainment & Mike Walter. From booking until the end of our wedding, Mike was beyond helpful, shared great music advice that worked best for us as a couple, and provided us with an absolutely memorable wedding night! Our 230+ wedding guests were dancing the ENTIRE night and Mike did an excellent job motivating the crowd, taking requests, and keeping the party going. I would HIGHLY recommend Elite and would 100% use them again in the future.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Anthony Loncosky · Married on 03/14/2020

Awesome job DJ Dan

Dan was great with all aspects for the wedding.. start to finish he was always available if we had any questions, he also gave great suggestions if we were not sure on something. He kept everyone dancing during the reception. I would recommend dan to other people.

Sent on 04/10/2020
  • Owen

Owen Santos · Married on 01/09/2020

These guys are the best in the industry

Tommy and crew were top notch!

Not only did they nail all aspects of being a DJ, but the videography was brilliant.

They were both incredibly helpful, courteous and professional. "Above and beyond" seemed to be the name of their game. Helpful and precise from beginning to end, these guys were the real deal. Everyone deserves the best at their wedding, Tommy is it.

Thank you so much for help making our day everything we wanted. Much love!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing time and great music!

Elite has worked with most of my family and friends, and always makes our events and weddings such a great time. We worked with Mike, and while we were flexible on specific songs, we told him what type of feelings we wanted to have and what type of vibe we were going for. He instantly knew what to do and made sure our NYE wedding was a brilliant and fun party! Everyone danced all night and he knew how to read our crowd perfectly. We had the BEST time! Mike didn't just play great music, he also MC'd and kept us all laughing and cheering and really involved in the process. He made sure our special requests were all met, and we are SO thrilled with our decision to work with Elite!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Katherine Varvar · Married on 12/29/2019

Amazing company!!

Where to begin with this amazing company! We had our wedding at the palace at Somerset park with them and they were phenomenal. We had mike as our officiant and MC and Lynn as our photographer. We also booked the photo booth through them as well. Each and every single person that came from Elite was kind, helpful, and more importantly an absolute pleasure and blast to work with. The music was great, our dance floor was never empty. A sneak peak of the photos were shared the night of and uploaded the next day. The prices are amazingly reasonable for the outstanding service they provide. My husband and I will be recommending them to every friend in the future who will be getting married. If you want everything to go well at your wedding and want an easy and no stress process through your planning, hire these guys! Thank you to everyone from Elite! You guys made our day unforgettable!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Sarah Martucci Kaye · Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely the best

"Best Wedding EVER" said everyone on my dance floor!!
    Dominic listened to all my crazy wishes and made every one come true. The music quality kept people on the dance floor all night long. The lighting was beautiful and really turned the party vibe on. Dominic was also an incredible host/ MC and made the night flow smoothly. The online page is super easy to fill out and I appreciated the constant communication. I planned my wedding from seven States away and I felt like Elite was down the road they were so good at keeping in touch and working with me on payments.
    I went to a wedding that Dominic was DJ and MC and I remembered that party and seven years later, I KNEW I had to book the best, so I booked with Dominic!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Azra Yucel · Married on 12/22/2019

Wonderful Experience

We used elite for photography and DJ, and the absolutely crushed it. Mike the owner officiated our wedding and was our head DJ, and he did an incredible job with our playlist, and I absolutely appreciated how hands on he was with every part of the wedding. If you need a DJ, photographer, videographer etc. elite is the place to for it. Thank you for making our wedding so so special!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Meghan Hulley · Married on 12/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Dominic and his team! Throughout the planning process, they were easy to get in touch with and to work with. We met with Dominic and he made sure he took notes on everything we wanted. The day of, the team had the entire dance floor packed the whole reception! They played the perfect mix of music to appeal to everyone. Everyone that I've talked to so far has told me what a fun time they had and has had nothing but positive things to say about Dominic & the team. From the music to the photo booth, everything was amazing. I would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Jessica Murphy · Married on 12/14/2019

Great Wedding!

Mike was absolutely incredible from the moment we first met with him. His top priority was making sure everything went the way we wanted. He also gave his expertise to answer any questions we had to make our wedding as perfect as possible for our guests. Each guest at our wedding raved about the music and the dance floor was packed all night long. Each aspect of the wedding reception was smooth as could be from intros and first dance to the personal touches throughout and the last dance of the night. We could not be happier with Mike and Elite Entertainment, his dedication and experience made our special day truly special.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Healey · Married on 12/13/2019

Best DJ for your wedding

I highly recommend Elite. Mike Walter is AMAZING! He had everyone up and dancing the entire reception. He played requests made by my guests. He made sure the entire night went off without a hitch. Every person who attended our wedding has been telling us that they have not had that much fun in forever- and it is all thanks to Mike! My husband and I are so grateful we chose Elite.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Jaclyn Yanovsky · Married on 12/08/2019

Our DJ Dan was the best!!!!

Our DJ/MC Dan was so incredible! He really understood what we wanted and put together the perfect mix of songs and was so friendly and easy to work with. The online planner was great and we had the best wedding EVER! Everyone complimented our music and had the best time. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 12/11/2019