217 Morris Avenue, Spring Lake, NJ 07762 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katydid

My love of the floral industry began over 15 years ago while working with my friends Debra and Dejuan Stroud of Dejuan Stroud Inc, where I was involved in every aspect of event planning and floral design. Subsequently, after gaining retail experience as well as design company co-ownership, I have been, for eight years, the delighted sole proprietress of Katydid Signature Floral Event Design. A year ago, the Spring Lake floral boutique Katydid opened it’s pretty doors, and another childhood wish realized. Katydid is honored to be the personal florist of New Jersey’s most beloved celebrity.We are the highest level of platinum vendor for the Bonnet Island Estate, The Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, and the Stateroom, and are thrilled to be a preferred florist for Clark’s Landing, Laurita Winery, the Bay Head Yacht Club, the Spring Lake Golf Club, the Spring Lake Bath and Tennis Club, The Mill, the Manasquan River Golf Club, Windows on the Water, and the restaurants of Tim McLoone. We are also the house florist for the Asbury Hotel and the preferred florist to Edelhaus Farm

6272504a afb7 47d8 aea6 284c9a99dd63 51 189387

Katydid 7
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely beautiful work!

Kate and Leslie beyond exceeded all my dreams of what my wedding flowers and decor would look like. I was not very good with putting into words exactly what I wanted, but it was like they just knew. The transformation of my venue ballroom and chapel were absolutely incredible and I can’t thank and recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Brianne · Married on 11/10/2018

Floral design at its finest!

I can't even begin to explain how much I loved working with Kate and her team at Katydid Floral Design. Kate completely got my vision from the minute we sat down together to discuss our wedding. Not only did Kate COMPLETELY nail my vision, she far exceeded anything I could have ever come up with in my mind. She took all my floral fantasies and made them reality. If you want your floral design at your wedding to be a showstopper, you will hire Kate. From here on out, I will never work with another florist!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Victoria · Married on 11/03/2018

Wow! Beautiful flowers

Kate was absolutely phenomenal! It was such a pleasure to work with her. From the day my mom and I walked into her shop we could feel she was going to be the right choice. She listened carefully to my vision, was patient and communicative during planning, and my vision came beautifully to life!! BOOK KATYDID FOR YOU WEDDING! She is amazing!!

-Victoria

Sent on 11/21/2018

Katydid FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 179.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings