Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Katydid

Signature Floral & Event Design

My love of the floral industry began over 15 years ago while working with my friends Debra and Dejuan Stroud of Dejuan Stroud Inc, where I was involved in every aspect of event planning and floral design. Subsequently, after gaining retail experience as well as design company co-ownership, I have been, for eight years, the delighted sole proprietress of Katydid Signature Floral Event Design. A year ago, the Spring Lake floral boutique Katydid opened it’s pretty doors, and another childhood wish realized. Katydid is honored to be the personal florist of New Jersey’s most beloved celebrity.We are the highest level of platinum vendor for the Bonnet Island Estate, The Mallard Island Yacht Club, The Ashford Estate, and the Stateroom, and are thrilled to be a preferred florist for Clark’s Landing, Laurita Winery, the Bay Head Yacht Club, the Spring Lake Golf Club, the Spring Lake Bath and Tennis Club, The Mill, the Manasquan River Golf Club, Windows on the Water, and the restaurants of Tim McLoone. We are also the house florist for the Asbury Hotel and the preferred florist to Edelhaus Farm

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Kate and her team at Katydid are simply the best! When meeting with Kate she has a gift of being able to focus on your vision. Kate brought mine to life; she paired greenery and candles with antique clocks for our NYE wedding! Katydid was able to put 7 of my Mother's brooches into my bouquet; it was simply beautiful. Her work is soft, organic and romantic.

Profile Picture Ellyn, 12/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We found katydid very late in the planning process - about a month prior to the wedding. We were a bit nervous after our initial meeting as the shop itself was a bit of a mess, however everything was delivered on time and set up perfectly and she even included a free flower crown for our flower girl. Overall, I would recommend katydid.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend Katydid floral design, from the very start Kate got my vision. But I have to say when I walked into our ceremony I was blown away. Not only did she see my vision but she went above and beyond it. Everything was just amazing. She worked with me, as I am a welder and made part of our centerpieces for our receptions, and her flower pieces for the tables were breathtaking. My bouquet was out of this world and I couldn't have invisioned a more beautiful hair piece that she made, the day of for me to wear. Kate is so easy to work with, laid back but very professional, and extremely talented. We both loved every part of what she created for us, and can't thank her and her team enough for making our wedding absolutely breathtaking. Thank you Kate!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews