Flowerful Events

Holmdel, NJ View map

Pushing events beyond the boundaries of success into something that can be remembered, Flowerful Events provides full service event design and production.

For the past 21years we have been lucky to participate in some of life’s greatest milestones for our clients. We have worked with countless individuals to help them conceptualize and design their important celebrations and parties. Each of Flowerful Events’ projects—whether a lavish wedding or bat/bar mitzvah, corporate party or charity ball— is a distinctive work of art.

Our success stems from a talented team whose artistic careers are influenced by vast experience in art and design which includes: Design Engineers, Event and Floral Designers, Production and Technical support, Event Planners, Graphic Designers and office staff members.

Flowerful Events represents the next generation of event production companies. Our new 9,000 sq. ft. studio allow clients the opportunity to get a live look at a variety of unique table settings, design trends, drapery, ambiance lighting, custom linens, event furniture and more.

Our goal at Flowerful Events is to encourage clients to allow their creativity to blossom. We continually conceptualize innovative styles and creative designs that make each event wholly original. Using our knowledge and skills we cost-effectively transform ideas into lavish celebrations while elevating them to the level of artistry. From twenty-foot-tall trees that encompass an entire ballroom to laid-back beach ceremonies, anything that can be dreamt can be created.

Come meet with our designers for a complimentary consultation and see for yourself how Flowerful Events can help you make a dramatic statement at your next event.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Diana
    Diana M. Married on 10/08/2021

The most beautiful flowers

Kristina is a flower magician. She is a true artist who is passionate about what she does and the beauty she creates. She was very easy to work with and responsive to emails. It was no problem staying within our budget also. Kristina and her team created beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, a flower arch as well as a sweetheart table arrangement for us. We had a zoom meeting before the wedding where she showed me mockups of bouquets and we worked together to create what I wanted. I could not be happier with Kristina and my wedding flowers.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 07/04/2021

Fairy Tale Florals

Stop whatever you are doing right now and call Kristina who owns Flowerful Events to do your wedding florals. My taste had changed since our wedding was postponed over a year and she made every single change and stayed without our original budget. I wanted fairytale, but before I was doing more colors and then I decided I wanted a more ethereal feel, so we revamped EVERYTHING and she created exactly what I wanted in her studio. She created multiple centerpieces to choose from and we arranged everything in her place to exactly what I wanted. She did samples of the high and low centerpieces, my bouquet, the girls’ bouquets, even the boutonnières and corsages. She also had all of the accompaniments, from the floating candles, all of the hurricane glass for down the aisle, etc. They do it all! She even was spray painting asparagus fern for me to go with my dusty blue and white color palette. Even her stands for the florals was gorgeous. For some pieces, like our ceremony arch, she constructed it all herself. She also moved pieces around from ceremony to reception so we didn’t have to buy the same pieces twice. She also set up all of my homemade decor/signs/etc. and decorated them with florals to match. It was everything I ever wanted in wedding flowers, they truly felt en vogue. The flowers lasted SO LONG too, we had them for over a week in our house and our parents houses, and they were so stunning. They made sure everything had the proper water supply and was misted, especially because it was July so it was hot! The photos of the flowers speak for themself! But even if mine aren’t your style, she does it ALL.
    Colleen G. Married on 05/15/2021

Simply the Best!

Kristina and her Flowerful Event team worked so hard to make our wedding day perfect. I initially showed her Pinterest boards I thought I'd only dream about and she produced an even better end result. She works with you, listens, and even offers a flower trial. Highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Flowerful Events 1
Gift
FREE instant estimates

McLoone's Pier House McLoone's Pier House Restaurant Weddings

Flowerful Events have done so many weddings here with us at McLoone's, it's hard to count! Christina and her staff are so talented. You don't find many florists/designers that take the care and countless hours to work hand-in-hand with the couple, and the venue, to make sure that the day is unforgettable.

Events By Ebby Events By Ebby Wedding Planners

Great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101 Crawfords Corner Rd., Suite D Holmdel, NJ, 07733
8006401930

By appointment only. Mon - Fri: 10:00am-8:00pm
Location of (Flowerful Events)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding