About In The Garden

From "Will you?" to "I do!!", we will help make your dreams come true.

With our MUST SEE portolio, you can tell that our love for flowers shines through in all of our designs.   In The Garden is on it's way to becoming a premier florist and event floral destination in Monmouth County, NJ.  Owners Nancy Burton and Eileen Ricco, have an extensive background in floral design and continue to keep up on all of the latest trends.  They take pride in their work and are dedicated to personally designing and seting-up all events.  Having worked in the industry for over 10 years their experience is invaluable to make your dreams come true on your big day.  It would be a pleasure to work with you during this very exciting time.  From "Will you?" to "I do.",  we can make your dreams come true.  Call us or email us today to set up a free consulation.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (3)
Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Non-Floral (2)

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely perfect! Everyone commented on how beautiful they were. Eileen was easy to work with and very receptive. My bouquet and the boutonnieres were exactly as we wanted, and the table set-ups were gorgeous. They had a great price and were so easy to work with, even from an hour and a half away.

Profile Picture Tana, 11/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I was blown away by Nancy and her team at In the Garden! Our flowers and lights were absolutely gorgeous for our fall wedding at The Water Witch Club.

I reached out to In the Garden after I saw the beautiful lighting they did at previous weddings at our venue. (One of my favorite parts of our reception space!) When I first met with Nancy, I showed her some photos of flowers I had liked from previous weddings they did, and she took it from there! She has such an incredible eye--our flowers were truly spectacular. She included little pops of things like rosemary, eucalyptus, purple cabbage, berries, and more, which added such a unique touch to the bouquets and centerpieces. (Not to mention, they smelled amazing!) Our guests took the centerpieces home, and so many of them raved about how beautiful they were!

Nancy was easy to work with and always available (and so patient!) when I was overthinking things like so many brides-to-be do! When we were worried about bad weather on the wedding day, she had a game plan to rearrange some things in the reception area to make it feel special for our ceremony, if need-be. Everything turned out gorgeous, and we couldn't have been happier! Thank you, In the Garden!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Bayonett Farms
1:40 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
As a wedding designer, I had the honor and privilege to collaborate alongside the girls at "In The Garden." Their knowledge, creativity and guidance helped bring our vision and the client's needs together to create spectacular arrangements that complimented the decor and elevate the ambiance of the country club venue. Each and every floral arrangement was fresh, beautiful and vivid in color. The "In The Garden" team were easy to work with and always provided a high level of professionalism. It allowed my experience as a designer working with my client to be enjoyable and efficient.

As a photographer, when I learn that I'm doing a wedding with flowers from In The Garden, I know my pictures will come out superbly, because I know the flowers are going to look stunning. Nancy listens carefully to her clients' wishes and needs, and then comes up with beautiful floral solutions that deliver against those wishes in a wonderfully creative way. Moreover, Nancy's personality is one that exudes such a sense of trust, confidence, and professionalism that anyone who uses Nancy always ends up recommending her to others. Nancy is a pleasure to work with, and her product is consistently exceptional. I can recommend her to any bride and groom without reservation.

They are very professional and a pleasure to work with. They do an amazing job!

Events

69 Waterwitch Avenue, Highlands, NJ 07732   See On Map
732-291-0311 (phone) 732-291-0913 (fax)
Wednesday 10-5 Thursday-Friday 10-8 Saturday-Sunday 10-2 Monday-Tuesday Appointment Only
In The Garden is a wedding florist from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Jersey Shore,, Sea Bright , and Waterwitch Club. In The Garden is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in unique floral designs, rentals, plants, budget friendly.